Breeding Bonanza [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Breeding Bonanza [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:10 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Madie Mara
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/30960253
Bio: Madie had always been fascinated by Pokemon and wanted to be a trainer as long as she could remember. However, when she turned eighteen, she learned there were more teens trying to get started than expected, and the local Professor had run out of starters to hand out. She could buy one, but her family wasn't exactly wealthy enough to afford it. This left her rather distraught until she learned that the owners of the local daycare were looking for a worker to help them out as they got older. Seeing the opportunity to earn the money to buy herself a starter while also getting some hands-on experience with pokemon before she started training them, she immediately called and offered them her services.

It had been a hard first day at work, but a rewarding one. The daycare played host to a sizeable population of Pokemon from all over the region, and as such, their care requirements were as diverse as their typings. The old man who ran the daycare, Stewart, had taken most of the afternoon to run you through the basics of feeding and cleaning, which meant lugging around huge bags of Pokefeed and sweeping hay until your arms felt numb. Merciful rest comes as the sun goes down, and the task of rounding up the Pokemon to their pens becomes the final thing separating you from returning home for the evening. Most of the current roster are easy enough to rope in with Stewart's help, but as dusk approaches, two of the daycare's inhabitants remain at large.

"The Houndoom and Vulpix from earlier today are missin'," The old man declared upon the discovery, "Would you mind lookin' for 'em? I reckon they're off playin', seein' as though they belong to the same lass."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Re: Breeding Bonanza [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:05 am

I sighed as I closed another pen of what I thought was the last of our charges only for Stewart to inform me about are two delinquents. The work had been fulfilling, but it was tiring me, so needing to track down to wayward tenants wasn't a happy prospect. "Yeah, I'll track them down. They must be way in the back of the yard, or we would have found them the first time." As I walked to the far side of the yard, I thought about the pair. I'd felt like that Houndoom looked like trouble the first time I laid eyes on him, but the Vulpix had seemed so sweet. Well, I'd be sure to get that poor sweet thing out of whatever trouble Houndoom had gotten them into and put them safe and sound in their pen.

Figuring they wouldn't be in the open, I kept my attention on the sounds as I attempted to locate the pair wherever it might be they were hiding.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:39 pm

The evening light doesn't exactly provide you with very much to go on, but luckily, your sense of hearing is able to pick something up as you wander the expansive fields of the daycare. It's rather distant, but you can hear a hurried series of yips from the foliage that guards one side of the property. Following in that direction, it doesn't take a genius to realize the noises are sourced from Vulpix, although the poor thing almost sounds distressed, which only hurries you along in your search to find it.

Of course, what you eventually come upon is rather... shocking, to say the least.

"P-Pix! Pix! Pix!" Cries the fox Pokemon that had just earlier in the day won you over with its adorable antics. The source of its 'distress' is anything but; just behind a few stray bushes the duo of fire-types are locked together. The Vulpix lays on its stomach, pinned beneath the Houndoom as it rapidly pumps its hips from behind. They're... mating, you imagine, although you had never so much as thought Pokemon engaged in such an act. The old man insisted that the occasional egg that popped up just materialized from nowhere. Considering the other magical abilities Pokemon displayed, it wasn't such a farfetched idea that they might reproduce spontaneously. But that was clearly not the case.

What's worse, is that you can't seem to take your eyes off it. One would think mating would be something quick for a Pokemon, a simple biological need to be finished as soon as possible. But it seems so much more than that. The Vulpix, small as it is, seems to relish in having the bigger, stronger fire-type atop her. She claws at the dirt in front of her, tongue lolled out in what you could only imagine must be bliss. Her cries are undoubtedly those of pleasure, and while the poor thing is too distracted by the undoubtedly large invader between her legs, the Houndoom seems to notice your presence. Rather than stop, however, the canine Pokemon seems to lock eyes with you, and after a few moments, picks up the pace of its rutting, causing the Vulpix cries to grow even more in volume, just barely drowning out the lewd clapping that results from this harder, faster breeding.

It seems to want to put on a show.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:34 am

I squinted my eyes as I looked fruitlessly for my quarry, but thankfully, the darkness could not dull my ears. The first thing I heard though had me dismayed. It was certainly the Vulpix, and she was clearly under duress and struggling. As I honed in on where the sound was coming from, my mind kept flashing into what kind of trouble she was in. Not to mention concern over where that Houndoom could be while she was struggling with whatever was happening just past the next bush. Pulling aside the last bit of foliage between her and me, I was not at all prepared for the sight that awaited me.

That small, almost child-like Vulpix stood rigid and still beneath the Houndoom taking a rather forceful breeding from him. I could still hear the distress which made sense considering how much bigger he was than her, but now that I could hear her more clearly and see her, I could see the way her tails wrapped around his hips, her claws kneading the soil underneath her, and the tongue hanging out of her muzzle all made it clear that while it was rough on her, she was enjoying every moment of it.

I'd never even knew Pokemon had sex, but here I was brought face to face with it. Had the owners lied to mask the truth from other trainers and me of just went on in the daycare, or were they even unaware of just went on in their yard?

I gasped in confusion as Houndoom got faster and rougher. I tore my eyes from the rapid movements of his hips to see that he was staring me down. It almost felt like he was telling me to enjoy the show or daring me to look away. Did he actually get some kind of thrill being watched has he furiously ravaged the small vixen under him? Whatever the reason, I still couldn't take my eyes away from the sight, and between that and the way the Vulpix grew even louder, I couldn't help but realize I was actually a little turned on by this myself. I tried to cast away that thought, and look away, but I just couldn't stop looking at how quickly the larger fire dog was hammering away, and the way that pleasure and pain seemed to mix in Vulpix's voice as I continued to watch the debauchery in front of me.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:44 pm

The Houndoom seems all the more pleased with your voyeurism, and you find yourself growing hot under the collar as you watch him utterly pound the smaller fire-type. You can hear the slick, wet suction of their coupling, the sound of his undoubtedly heavy balls clapping into his squirming mate with every powerful thrust. You're not entirely sure if Pokemon can orgasm, but the sudden sharp squealing the fox Pokemon exudes makes a convincing argument that she's certainly experiencing something close to it. Her vicious mate provides little in the way of mercy, however, and you watch doe-eyed as the hound continues to dominate Vulpix's fuck-drunk form. All the while, he maintains eye contact with you, watching you with interest while he drives himself into the warm, wet hole beneath him.

It goes on like this for several more minutes before the Houndoom seems to snarl. His body tenses noticeably, and you intuitively understand what is about to happen as his thrusting grows erratic. Losing himself in the sensation, the beast of a dark-type throws his head back in what must be equal parts bliss and triumph, crushes himself against the Vulpix, and lets out a victorious howl as he blows what must be a much needed load. You can hear the squelching as he packs what must be far too much seed into his smaller mate, the Vulpix's whimpers muffled by the bigger 'Mon atop her. After what feels like forever, the canine slowly raises himself off her, and you're given a good look at what had been hidden only moments prior.

Between his legs is a rather imposing looking member; it's got to be at least eight or nine inches long, something that would look impressive on a human, but doubly so on the Houndoom's smaller frame. It's red and angry looking, a tapered shaft that thickens significantly as your eyes trace it down to the base. There, a thick knot of flesh, about as big as your fist, throbs proudly just outside his sheathe, adding another few inches to his already sizeable cock. You imagine it was meant to lodge itself inside his mate, but it seems as though Vulpix couldn't quite fit it in, resulting in a veritable deluge of steamy white cum staining the grass between them, strands of it still connecting his pride to the shuddering mess of a fox beneath him.

Seeing your eyes hone in on his shaft, the dark-type gives you growl, and begins to approach, the rocket between his legs bouncing as he trots over to investigate. It seems, for all his passion, he's still ready to go... and maybe with a different, more humanoid female this time, you find yourself thinking.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:11 am

I shiver in a mixture of disgust and excitement as the large beast continues putting on his show of putting his partner through the wringer tossing her through what appeared to be an orgasm. Even as she cries out in overwhelming release, the Houndoom does not slow down, let up, or even seem to react to the way she was thrown over the edge. Still, his eyes remained locked to my own whether giving me that confident gaze or watching everywhere my eyes were drawn to the ferocious breeding happening before my very eyes.

Finally, the male seems to reach his limit calling out in deep baritone as if to tell the world of the recently conquered female. Did Stewart hear? Would he even know it came from inside of the yard? I needed to get these two apart and hurry them back to the pens before he began asking questions. All of those thoughts fled when he pulled off of the female. I could now see his cock covered in sexual fluids my eyes drawn to the savage, brutal shapes. It almost looked like an arrow meant to pierce into a female's hole. That impression was somewhat hampered by the bulbous, fist-sized clump at the base. It couldn't have been inside of Vulpix, it was probably too big to fit inside of her, and even if he could have got it into her, it would have been too fat to come back out.

My eyes moved from his shaft back to his eyes as he took a step toward me. The look in his eye, and the way his shaft swayed showing no sign of shrinking. He was certainly ready for a round 2, but Vulpix was in no condition for a repeat performance, and I was the only other female present. I took a step back in shock as the realization of what it all meant washed over me. He couldn't mean to do that with me, could he? The pair of them were Pokemon, so it would make sense they would do such a thing, but I was a human.

Slowly, I took another step back my knees quacking as much as my voice. "N-no, stay back. Don't come any closer." My eyes kept darting back down to the length he appeared to plan to use on me, but a shameful part of me couldn't help but wonder what it would be like.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:57 am

There's a dangerous glint in the eye of the dark-type as he approaches you, especially when you call out to him in such a wavering tone. You can't help but get the feeling he likes the fear in your voice, like a predator who has found its prey. Indeed, he moves on you like one shortly thereafter, the hound suddenly launching himself across the clearing and bowling you over with his sudden shift of weight. As your weakened knees give way and you tumble onto your back among the grass, he's quickly atop you, stomping his front paws on either side of your hips to keep you from moving. He cranes his neck down, his sharp fangs nipping experimentally at your belt at first, and growing in confidence as he manages to hook them into your waistband. He begins to yank roughly at them, trying to get your garments off with all the care of a creature inflamed.

It's only when he manages to pull them down around your knees that he relents. Releasing your pants, he quickly dives forward again, burying his face between your thighs. You can feel him sniffing despite yourself, clearly enjoying the scent of arousal you've put off despite yourself. His maw opens shortly after, and you're assailed by the sensation of a very hot, very wet tongue lapping against your folds through the thin material of your panties, the beast deciding to taste his prize before taking it.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:18 am

I shivered as I saw the excitement in his eyes as if he were enjoying the fear in my voice. It clearly did not deter him in any way. Was he planning to do this against my will? My thoughts briefly drew back to Vulpix wondering if she had also denied him and found him forced upon her. The momentary distraction allowed him to draw closer to me. I knew I needed to flee, but my legs would not listen as the beast bowled into me knocking me onto my back.

I tried to kick him away, but my legs were under him as he worked over the heavy-duty jeans the owners had given me for my work. Still, they were not up to the challenge of this beast's full attention and efforts. "No, you can't. You're a Pokemon. It's not right." Still, my words did not deter him as I felt cold air on my legs as my pants came down. Still, my panties were bathed in warm breath his fire-typing clear from the heat. Feeling his tongue lash at my sex, I realized how wet and sensitive I was. Still, I knew I needed to resist. Sitting up, I put my hands against his hands pushing as hard as I could against his head to remove him from between my legs even as my pussy quivered and drooled from his attention.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 01, 2022 9:12 pm

Try as you might, you can't quite dislodge the Houndoom; despite his lithe build, he's quite a bit stronger than you are, and he seems dead set on tasting your sex regardless of your own desires. As you struggled against him, you hear him snarl into your crotch, and suddenly the sensation of his licking turns to that of tugging as he hooks his fangs into the fabric of your panties. It only takes a few jerks to tear the thin material, and your folds are left exposed to the cold night air as he pulls his head from between your legs and begins to crawl up your body. Shoving at his chest does little to push him away, and soon he's managed to press himself down over top of you, pinning you beneath him. As you squirm, you can feel his hips begin to pump between your thighs, the incredible heat of his slick, throbbing member clear against your slit as he tries to enter you.

Perhaps growing tired of your struggling, his maw opens wide, and he's quick to wrap his jaws around your throat. He holds his teeth against your soft skin, threatening to bite down on you if you continue to resist him. Whether or not you decide the threat is too great to continue your struggle, a few more quick humps manages to see his lengthy shaft finally line up with your sex properly, and with a careless shove, you're suddenly hit with a bizarre combination of stinging pain, intense warmth and an unmistakable sensation of pleasurable fullness as he sinks himself inside you, claiming your virtue with a deep, satisfied rumble.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon May 02, 2022 12:49 am

I should have known I didn't have the strength to push off a pokemon trained for combat, but my head was so frazzled by what was happening that I simply couldn't come up with a better plan. To make matters even worse, each pass of his tongue over my panties sends another spark of pleasure up and down my spine. My elbows shake a few times almost losing my grip on his face. Feeling him pull away, I mistakenly found hope he might be done only for that hope to be crushed by the sound of tearing fabric as I watched shreds of my panties fall loose from his jaw. My pussy quivered at the exposure to the cool, evening air though it was only a moment later that he pressed his weight back down on me sheltering my crotch from the cool.

"No!" I spoke in a half-shout wanting to speak my protest but not wanting my voice to carry as he pushed his weight down on me. Feeling his jaw around my throat, I realized how dangerous he could be. Fearful of what he might do to me, I released my grip and let my arms fall to the ground. This was really going to happen. I was about to lose my virginity to a houndoom, and there was nothing I could do about it. I tried to keep down my voice as he rubbed his hot, fat length against my crotch. Eventually, he found purchase finally able to charge forward into me stealing away my virginity. The burning sensation was only compounded by the heat radiating from the shaft buried inside of me now, but I couldn't deny that as the initial pain subsided, there was a sensation of pleasure and satisfaction at the fullness in my lower half.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 31, 2022 10:47 pm

You're forced back and forth across the grass as the Houndoom begins to breed you like he had the Vulpix only moments ago, his hips driving your back against the cool grass below and contrasting beautifully with the heat that seems to radiate off his body. Being pinned beneath his unusually powerful physique, the teeth on your throat, the absolute fullness... you can't help but let out a few stifled moans as he takes you. It feels... good. Very good. The way he pumps between your legs, spreading you wide, claiming your depths. The sting fades with time, leaving only a bizarre pleasure that shoots right up your back and makes your toes curl against your will.

You had expected him to be rough, to hurt you, but he seems much more amicable now that your struggling has ceased. He's not rutting you, you realize as a moan forces itself from your throat when his lengthy shaft hits a sensitive spot. He's fucking you. His pace seems controlled and steady, his hips tilting just a tad so he can strike that spot again, causing another involuntary gasp of blissful agony. He's definitely done this before. Maybe even with another human. The thought of him burying his cock into his trainer's sweet folds becomes a much more convincing image as he drags his tongue along your throat, lapping at your jaw as he humps you into the ground, his pace picking up as he searches for the rhythm that most seems to please your virginal form, the clap of his heavy nuts punctuating each and every thrust.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:04 am

I felt my back slide along the dirt with the force of each of his bestial thrusts working himself into me again and again. I had expected him to be more forceful like he had been doing to the Vulpix just before me, but he seemed to take a much gentler pace though still rather intense. Was he actually holding back for me? With each subsequent pump of his hips, I started to realize he was exploring my depths gauging my reaction and striking again wherever he got the best reaction. I almost wondered if Vulpix simply liked it as rough as I'd caught him being. Did some Pokemon females like it gentler, or did he have experience with human females? I hadn't met his trainer, so I didn't know if it was a female. If his trainer was male though, how could he have gotten such experience?

I rolled my head back under him giving him full, unobstructed access to my throat as he continued to lap at it. My legs soon wrapped around his hips squeezing around him to lift my pussy adjusting each time he pulled out to try and line my passage perfectly with the angle of his thrusts. He felt so amazing. So large and powerful, yet there was a level of control and restraint I hadn't expected from such a wild, bestial lover. It was amazing to think that he could be such a gentlemon, but now that I knew that, I wanted to know how savage he could be when he fully cut loose and gave up all restraint. "Yes, harder, please. You're so kind, but want to feel you at your strongest. Don't hold back! Just ruin me!" My mind was overwhelmed with the pleasure he had showed me, but I knew he had more to assail me with.
Firehead

Return to Private Games