True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:32 pm

"Oh I'm sure it will do." Tony replied a bit sultry in anticipation of what you might have brought to charm him and his boys. He was in the midst of going to the kitchen when you asked him your question turning back to face you. "The collar stays, as for your panties and bra, choose what fits."

You were about to follow his directions when he throws you a bone with some good motivation attached to it, casually explaining "You'll be Callan's first. That's what you're dressing for...And if you do a good job, Jack, my brother Drew and me will make sure to pick up were he left off and give you looots of treats tonight."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:48 pm

I nodded shivering at the promise of treats though I couldn't remember who Callan was. I'd probably find out later, so I didn't question it as I moved upstairs. I hadn't been kidding when I mentioned my dress was nothing special. It wasn't even the most revealing dress I owned since I thought such a rural place would be too conservative to appreciate something more risque. Considering what I was about to do, that was clearly not the right choice.

It was a simple black dress. The hem fell all the way to the knee. The only real titillation was from the fact that the neckline dipped to show just a bit of cleavage. The shoulder straps were a little thin, so I went without a bra, but I had thought to bring a pair of sheer panties which I felt I could get away with since I'd already have the attention of anyone that would see them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The dress in question: https://e621.net/posts/3402860
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:47 pm

Thinking back over this whole sex filled experience you remember the more modern room and Jack's mention of his younger brother named Callan. So that was who you were dressing up for. You wonder when and how he was going to get here when you heard a loud car come in to the front of the house, the tires scrunching the gravel road under the load.

Looking out the window you see a man more Tony's age with a bit more weight than him get out of the driver side of a big red beaten up truck and a younger fellow stepping out the other side. He seemed to be right around eighteen with a backback around his shoulder, over the dark blue button up he wore. His hair was straight and black with a reasanably stylish short cut. That would have to be Callan with the older one of the two probably Tony's brother Drew which Jack also mentioned.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:47 pm

Now dressed up, I realized there was someone I'd forgotten about remembering the modern room, I looked outside to see the two other men from the farm. One of them looking like Tony and Jack, but the third dressed more like a business man which was probably Callan.

I remembered one last thing I had brought with me. Digging through my stuff, I pulled out a small necklace with a crescent moon-shaped pendant with a cubic zirconium gem placed in the thickest part of the crescent shape. It looked rather nice and had cost quite a bit for someone of my means, so I had been loath to leave it behind, but I'd never thought I would consider wearing it. Taking a moment to get my hear nice, I finally made my way downstairs speaking once I saw someone, "Hello, Masters."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:31 pm

You are greeted by the two new faces standing in the entrance area, taking off their shoes and talking to Tony in the kitchen keeping an eye on the pots standing on the stove. It smelled good, but the most tasty thing you have and will get today will still be the plentiful treats everyone was giving you.

Both of them turn to lock at you when you greet tham as your masters, Drew smirking as Callan seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with you calling him that. "Oh, and you must be Lana." Drew says, his eyes wandering your body, the black dress shaping to your curves. "Don't mind him, he's just a little nervous." he muses, slapping Callan on the back. The young man raised his arm to deflect it and stepped to the side and forward. "Stop. Being uncomfortable with your tradition of sex slaves isn't being nervous."

This time Tony piped up, jamming the big kitchen knife he used to shop up some herbs for garnish into the cutting board underneath hard enough to stick and swing back and forth a bit as he turned to chastise his son. "Enough Callan! Why don't you shut the fuck up and ask her how she likes working here?"

Callan flinched a little as the sound of the blade embedding itself in the wood cut through the room, looking away from his father in anger after what he said, shutting up as he was ordered.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:03 am

I shivered as the new guys took me in. It wasn't nude, but I knew they would see plenty of that later. The food smelled very good which I was looking forward to though I would certainly have other sources of protein to provide me sustenance. Drew's reaction was expected, but I was puzzled by Callan's. I'd been told, he would get me first tonight, so to see him uncomfortable at the sight of me was strange.

Drew passed it off, but that only seemed to upset Callan more. I was surprised to hear this was a tradition. There must have been girls brought here before me then leaving me to wonder what had happened to them. I doubted most of them would be happy to hear such a question from me, so I remained quiet as the men sorted things out. I jumped a little hearing the knife stick into the board before Tony browbeats Callan into submission. I already had learned what a temper he could have.

Callan quieted, but he didn't ask me how I felt like Tony had suggested. I wasn't sure if it was really my place to talk right now, but if I could ease tensions here, shouldn't I? Clearing my throat, I tried to calm things down. "It's alright, Callan. I've been enjoying myself since last night, and I'm excited to see what else is going to happen. I even got all dressed up for tonight."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:53 pm

Callan sighed deeply at your attempt to calm things down. "I can see that..." he murmurs, a bit of attraction maybe still coming through as his eyes roam over you once more before he goes on, a bit of a puzzling expression having taken over and turning towards his father. "Aren't you normally big on that nude rule?" he asks, some of that disgust in his voice towards his families ways coming back as well.

Tony isn't fazed by that though and scoffs "Already wanna see more, huh? Well yes. Normally I am, but I knew that you big wuss would freak out even more about that."

"Wow thank you. How accomadating of you." Callan shoots back rather unimpressed, before Tony could finish what he was saying. "Yeah. You're welcome...But what you should be more thankful for it the fact that sweet Lana over there is gonna take your v-card tonight. You're eighteen now so it's only appropriate. Don't you think?" Tony continues matter of factly smiling as he turned around and took a swig of his beer to see Callan's stunned face.

His son couldn't get a word out, a slight blush coming onto his cheeks. Drew leaned against the wall nearby and snickered. "Yeah Lana. Why don't you go over take his hands to give him a preview of what he's been missing out on?" Tony obviously liked the idea as well, chuckling under his breath as he watched on and gave you the nod to follow Drew's order.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:04 pm

I watched as the men continued the conversation sure I would get in trouble if I interrupted. Hearing that Callan had recently turned 18, and I was to give him his first time, I realized what an honor this was though it seemed Callan was less gung ho about it all. Still, I had my order to give him a preview. I wasn't sure what to do if he resisted me, but I couldn't just not do as I was told. Walking up, I realized I had been given a lot of lee-way in this order. It wouldn't be much of a preview if I had actual sex with him, but there were a lot of possibilities for things I could do as foreplay with him.

When I reached him, I gently took hold of both of his hands, leading one of them around my waist coming to rest on my ass while I left the other one on my breast leaving both hands on top of my clothing for now. He could move his hand to feel bare fur on his own or wait until later for that. With his hands in place, I leaned forward pressing my muzzle against his lips and beginning to make out with him. I was keenly aware that his family was watching me make out with him as my own hands moved onto his chest rubbing there. It sounded like he didn't do as much farm work, so I didn't expect him to be as muscular as the rest of his family, but I wanted to get a feeling for what he did have. Once I had a feel for it, one hand would trail down his stomach with his crotch as its eventual destination, I also chose that moment to lick at his lips seeking the chance to french him a little.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Callan's eyes went wide as the order you had been given registered and more so when you approached. "W-Wha-" he began to stutter, stopping in his tracks as you lay his hands on your body. They lay there limp for a moment, squeezing both your perky tit and taut ass when you claim his lips in surprise. For a moment he's caught in his hormonally driven response, reluctantly accepting the kiss and easing into it as his hands began to release and clamp, going smoothly back and forth as you body molds under the pressure.

Feeling his torso he's not as stacked with mucles as Tony and Jack are, but there's more than you expected, not an ounce of fat on his lean swimmer like body. He's finally taken out of his trance when your hand reaches lower still, feeling something else you had not expected, the base of his cock extremely thick like the knot you had taken earlier, but even more so and not even fully hard.

But before you can continue to search for were it might end while sticking out your tungue Callan suddenly completely disentangles himself by taking a step back. He has a clear blush on his face and you could see the beginnings of a really thick bulge snaking down the leg of his pants. Not for long though as he quickly rushes up the stairs in shame.

Tony sighs and starts to explain his reaction a bit. "Callan's mother isn't the same as Jack's...She was a horse anthro working on this ranch like you...Sadly she's not with us anymore and Callan thinks of himself as a sort of freak because of his...genetics."

"That's why I thought you could give him some confidence in what he has been given later tonight. You know as a anthro yourself." he adds, turning around look how the food was getting along.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:49 pm

I couldn't help but smirk at Callan's reaction. Even if he was a virgin, it was nice to know I could get such a reaction out of a man. Feeling him begin to kiss back rather than pull away eased my concern that he might pull away from me. A part of me really did want to make him feel better about all of this even as I wasn't sure what would eventually happen to me.

Closing my eyes, I began imagining what his bare chest would look like based solely on what I felt, and while it was, as expected, not as muscular as his family, but he still was decently fit. I was more surprised as I felt his crotch having no idea how he could be so thick when he wasn't even hard yet.

Before I could explore further though, he pulled away from me leaving me a little worried. Had I done something wrong? What could I do to make it up to him? He looked like there was interest in his eyes as far as I could tell, yet he still dashed away even as I saw his hardness growing down into his pant leg.

I wasn't sure what to do as I turned to watch him go until Tony began explaining the situation. His mother had been a horse? Did that mean he had an equine cock? I found myself wonder just how it would look on a human form. An anthro horse would have been much larger, so if it was as big as that, anything I imagined of it looked rather awkward. I felt a bit put upon that I would have to help him through something that clearly made him very nervous. Could I even do it? I just didn't have much a choice though if they were going to put these expectations on me. At the very least, I had an explanation of what happened to one of the girls that worked here before me. Whether she was the only one or not, I still didn't know, but I found myself wanting to know more of Callan's mother. "What happened to her?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:52 am

"Well..." Tony sighed, taking out the roast to gut it up for dinner. He dragged the edge of a big kitchen knife over a sharpening rod, going from one side to the other in a practices motion. "She had to leave the ranch to stay in the hospital for a while and one day when I came to visit she way gone and I have never seen her again..." He explains, obviously letting out some of his frustration on the piece of meat in front of him.

"Callan was a few months old at the time, which is why he doesn't remember, but he always blamed us for what happened...And for his 'freak body'...He had gotten a few girlfriends over the years, but every time they got closer the girls left in a hurry, scared of what he might do to them."

The issue ran even deeper than one would suspect at first glance, but the last part gave you some confidence that he deep down wanted what would happen tonight and Tony asked you lastly as this revelation hit. "But you're not scared of him. Are you Lana?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:28 am

I watched as the roast was carved salivating at the smell and look of the meat though I was a little worried about the way he was cutting into it seeming just a bit more aggressive than was necessary. My stomach growled a little indicating how hungry I was after a long day of cleaning up.

I was a little confused to hear what had happened to her. "She just...disappeared?" I really wasn't sure what to make of that, but it made me sad to learn that he had been rejected by women for the way he had been born. I was taken aback a moment when Tony asked me his question. "N-n-no, I'm not afraid of him. I'm just a little uncertain. It seems like such a fragile issue that I'm afraid I might upset him and make things worse."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:32 pm

"...Just like that." Tony snapped his fingers, shaking his head before he listened to your reservations concerning your order to take his cherry after all those girls in his past ran away. "Don't be. You've seen his reaction, right? If you push him a little further he will cave and follow his instinct. I'm sure." he answers.

That's when Jack got back to the house, hanging his hat on a wooden stand at the door before turing to see everyone, including you in your dress of course which made him smile. Taking a deep whiff he turns to Tony cutting the meat. "Mhhh. Looks like I've come exactly right." he muses, his father replying dismissivly. "You are. Why don't you help setting the table then?"

Jack rolls his eyes looking at you but goes to the kitchen to do what he's told as Tony comes to the stairs to call out for his other son. "CAALLAAAN!"

He didn't need to say anything more, expecting him to come when he's called which turned out to be true, Callan slumping down the stairs reluctantly as everyone got situated at the big table, two opposting seats left for you and the youngest son after Jack brought the plate of cut meat, sauce and a couple of side dishes including beans and mashed potatoes to the table, a dinner plate and utensils set out for each of you.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:28 pm

I still felt unsure about Tony's view of Callan's reservations, but it didn't seem like the kind of thing I could convince him about. To him, getting laid seemed to be all Callan needed to get over the things bothering him.

I turned as the door opened revealing Jack was back distracting me from the conversation. I blushed a little at the look he gave my dress. It seemed strange for him to be so intrigued by it when he'd had me walking the house naked all day, but it was still flattering.

With everyone together now for dinner, I saw there were two seats left for me and Callan. It seemed we would spend the whole meal facing one another. I waited, letting Callan choose which of the two available seats he wanted before taking my seat. "Mmm, it all looks and smells delicious." Looking around, I watched the others looking to see how they went about serving the food. I was a guest here, and I didn't want to do anything disruptive at the dinner table.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:52 pm

Callan chose to sit beside Jack and Tony sat at the head of the table, leaving you an empty seat between him and Drew. Callan tried not to look at you but struggled to do so thanks to this arrangement. "Thank you." Tony replies, nodding his head a little as Jack and Drew began piling food on their plates. "Dig in." he invites you with a stretched out hand and a smile, seeing your hesitation to do the same despite your empty and growling stomach.

Callan hesitated much the same, if only for the fact that he had to look up to do so, finally reaching out for the bowl of mashed potatoes that sood between the two of you. Taking a couple of spoonfuls he adds a slice of meat and tops it off with some of the gravy, starting to eat if slower than the rest of his family.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:03 am

Seeing that it was just first come first serve, I went ahead and got myself a sizeable piece of meat, some potatoes, and some green veggies. I was pretty hungry from all the sex and work today, but it was nothing compared to the men around me.

I didn't want to get pushy with Callan, so I didn't try to try to catch his gaze or anything, but I made sure to give him a smile anytime I noticed him looking at me. With my plate full and a glass of water to drink, I began digging in filling my stomach after the full day.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:40 am

The food was quite delicious and your stomach thanked you for it. Your smiles made Callan quickly look away, but he seemed to loose some of the angst over time, looking back up with a slightly sunken head after his initial recoil.

"So how did the tour go Callan?" Tony asks, breaking the silence as he kept eating. You weren't sure what he meant but as Callan hesitantlly replied. "Oh...Ehm. Good. They have huge old buildings for the library and some of the faculties while they built a ton of modern ones too. Especially the dorms." It became clear that he must have looked at a potential college with Drew.

"And all of the staff and students seemed nice..." he mumbled, the social aspect coming like a mention on the side, signifying his reluctants to trust others or have some confidence in himself.

Still Tony seemed to be satisfyed with his answer "Good." while Drew chuckled and threw in some commentary of his own. "Hm. Which did you find the nicest Callan? It sure seemed like you thought the girls volleyball team had nice asses the way you gawked at them, haha" he laughs before adding "But that doesn't quite match touching, hers does it?" as he leans in from your side, placing his hand of your thigh.

Callan blushes brightly and starts eating even more quickly, shoveling the food in his mouth to have an excuse to get up and thank his father for the meal, bringing the dirty dishes to the kitchen before rushing back upstairs.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:47 am

I was glad the food was so wonderful. My own parents worked very hard in the city, so it was rare that I got such a homecooked meal let alone one this good. I had a feeling Tony must cook very often if his food tasted this good. It was a little concerning that Callan kept looking away, but he seemed to be warming up to me little by little which was progress at least. Still wasn't entirely certain I could get him to not turn me down if I made a move this evening though.

I listened as the men talked about why Callen and Drew had been gone. If Callen was checking out colleges, it probably meant he would be leaving at the end of the summer. I'd almost forgotten, I was planning to return home at the end of the summer myself. Could I really leave them after months of this though?

I shivered as Drew grabbed my thigh letting out a soft moan and spread my legs wider as I already began to moisten up at the sexually charged touch of one of the rugged men I found myself in the company of. This appeared to be the wrong thing to happen though as Callen wolfs down his food quickly and leaves the table before much more can happen.

I became a little upset forgetting myself. "Why did you have to push him like that again?" Even though it bothered me, I couldn't muster up any real sharpness in my voice, and I continued to let him touch me as he wished unable to will myself to stop him.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:25 pm

Drew's smile faded as Callen stormed upstairs and even more so when you questioned him. His hand grabbed onto your thigh much tighter, his fingers sinking into your flesh. Looking directly into your eyes he gives his annoyance a voice. "Because he's like a kid who doesn't know how to swim, at the edge of the pool but too scared to get in. And we've been watching him for a while now, having to listen to him on his high horse as if he didn't have urges. So yeah. I think it's time to push him into the water."

His smile returned, but the air still felt dense between the two of you. Then Jack spoke up. "It's okay Drew. It's a fair question...But yeah, Callen really does need a push. You've seen and I guess also felt him. His body was more then ready to take advantage of you, but his mind is clouded with doubt and fear that no women would stay around for him. So he doesn't risk it."

Drew huffed and at last pulled his hand away from your thigh. Tony then stood up from the table and went to the kitchen again, coming back soon after with two bowls of ice cream. Beckoning you to stand up he gives them to you and says. "Now that you understand the problem, I want you to go upstairs to bring him dessert. You can push him as much or little as you want, but I expect you to show him that he can be desirable and how good it can feel to give into his desires."

Then he leaned in to whisper in you ear "...After all you are his real dessert...", reaching around to cop a feel of your ass before he got out of your way to the stairs and slapped your behind to send you on your way. Maybe it was for his own satisfaction, but then again he might have also done this to turn you on, priming you to be ready to jump his son at the right opportunity.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 am

I shivered in fear as Drew's hand clenched my thigh letting me know I'd spoken out of turn. I couldn't do anything as he spoke sharply about why they were being so forceful with Callen though Drew seemed more understanding. Still, I planned to be more careful about upsetting Drew both because of fear of retribution and because I still felt very submissive around him.

I soon found myself being handed ice cream and told I needed to take it up to Callen and seduce him. Given how they were controlling me, it seemed weird to be told to have sex with someone who didn't want to, or at least was struggling against their desires, but if I couldn't manage to get into his pants one way or another, I would certainly be in trouble. "Yes sir," I said before turning to head to Callen's room.

Tentatively, I made my way up the steps. Between the feeling up of my thighs, the slap to my ass, and my recollection of the feeling of Callens's length straining against his pants, I certainly was in the mood. That much I didn't need to worry about, but if he realized I was nervous about anything, there would probably be no way to get him to sleep with me of his own accord. Stopping in front of the door, I took a quiet breath to settle my nerves before giving a soft rap on the door. "Callen? I brought up dessert." It felt a bit weird saying the considering I'd been told that I was in fact the dessert and not the frozen treats in my paws, but I tried to ignore thoughts of Drew and Jack for now. I needed to keep myself focused on the task at hand and how to accomplish it rather than the pressure we were both facing from his family.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games