True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 7:14 pm

He only turns on the toy a couple more times during your preperations and meal, waiting for you to finish to ask you to come with him, allowing you to put on your shoes to go outside. He doesn't explain to you why yet but leads you to the back of the barn. Along both sides were chambers with horses, cows and some goats whose floor was covered in hay, but more interesting was the structure that came closer and closer into your view.

It looked like a sort of table fitted with black leather cushions, straps and hinges a bar hanging from a chain above. "This is were you'll be doing most of your work." Tony finally speaks up when the two of you stand a few feet before it, sort of marveling at the contraption. "I'll show you how it works but first you have to decide. Face up or face down?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 24, 2022 12:56 am

I tensed each time he turned the toy back on though near the end, I was getting more used to being caught off guard, so I didn't freeze up for quite so long. Finally, I was fed, and I followed him outside resigned to my unknown fate. At the very least, like the apron, he permitted me shoes. He clearly liked to see me naked but was willing to let me wear stuff to keep me safe from harm. It felt strange being grateful for something so basic, but I couldn't shake that feeling.

Stepping into the barn, I noticed all the animals wondering if I would see Tucker. I was confused by the table. What was I going to do with this, and why was it so far in the back of the barn. However, before I could vocalize any of my questions, he asked me a question, and I felt the need to answer as if it was an order. With no real idea what he meant by up or down, I just answered without really thinking. "Face...-up I guess?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 24, 2022 8:07 pm

"Mhhh. Wanna change things up, huh?" he muses as leads you even closer to the table, pushing you down to lay on those black cushions, face up as you wished. with your butt on the edge. He smiles mischievously the whole time, pulling up some some additional cushioned bars from under the thing and laying your legs down onto them after they had ratcheted into place, binding your ankles with thick leather belts. The way your legs were spread now reminded you of your visits to your gynecologist, but he wasn't done yet, walking around to first lift your head a little to clip something he fished from the seam between the cushions on your collar and then pulling on a strap that brought your neck down against the surface below with no room for movement.

Your arms where left free for now but they didn't have much of a use anyway. Finally he started to explain. "You see, we have a lot of bigger animals than Dozer as you may have guessed. This makes...allignment much easier..." he casually says, proving the point by pumping a pedal on the floor, the whole contraption moving up like those stools they have at most hair salons. "...As well as positioning..." he adds, tweaking something else that let the piece your head rested on fall away bit by bit until you where staring right at his upside down bulging crotch.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed May 25, 2022 1:25 am

I blushed at his comment reminding me of all of the doggy-style I'd been doing of late. However, I was surprised when he quickly flipped me onto the cushions and with practiced precision strapped me down taking away more of my ability to move on my own with each second. I was surprised when he told me they have bigger animals than Dozer finally giving me a hint of what they had in store. They couldn't actually be planning to have these animals breed me as well. Mentally, I quickly went over all the animals I'd seen as we walked through the barn.

However, as I thought more and more about it, I realized there was nothing I could do. Even if he didn't have me bound down completely, it was so easy to just obey anything they said. As he lifted me up to his crotch, I could already feel myself grow wet with anticipation. I really was helpless in front of these men, and this was what they wanted, so what could I even do but comply as he revealed his massive bulge to my face once again. Biting my lip, my lips curled into a large smile as I moaned out, "Yes!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed May 25, 2022 8:34 pm

You didn't see it from your new angle, but you heard the beginning of a chuckle from above, his hand coming down to open the zipper of his jeans once more to fish out his big cock. He teases you a bit, swaying the tip in front of your muzzle and laying it over it to do the same with his balls, always out of reach for your seeking tungue until he graciously let you lick up the bead of pre from the tip, turning on the toy in your ass as the taste washes over your taste buds.

He keeps himself right there, just close enough for you to swirl around the glans for a few moments before he thrusts forward and instantly fills your muzzle to the brin, his thicker cock colliding with the back of your throat harder than his son Jack had trained you for and only getting a couple inches deeper before your wretching and gagging esophagus forces him to stop. He pulls back just enough for you to take a breath and steel yourself for the secand attempt which you knew would come as he gripped onto the structure you layed on. And came it did, pulling himself foward he doesn't stop until his balls hung against your face, your eyes watering from how his member stretched your throat apart as the toy stimulated your ass in preperation to soon recieve the same treatment.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 12:12 am

My eyes grew as I saw him slowly pull his cock free before my eyes once again. All thought of concern about the situation gone as I reached out my tongue hoping to get a taste of that monster. I was rewarded with a small sample of his pre finding it to be a strong masculine taste. I knew now from experience that the discharge when he came would taste so much stronger, so I was already eager to get a taste of his release. I coo'd in delight when I felt the toy buzz in my ass once again serving less as a distraction now and more to enhance what I was doing.

I whimpered as he just stayed there as I swirled around his glans getting more of his pre and trying to encourage him to let me suck him. My eyes close, and my lips curl in delight as he shoves himself right into my throat before my gagging stopped him. He was so much bigger, but I really wished I could just take these wonderful cocks without such trouble. Feeling him pull back, I breathed in hard through my nostrils before widening my jaw and trying to relax my body so as not to accidentally resist him. I felt his balls strike my nose drowning me in his musk as he fully sheathed himself in my throat and muzzle. I had taken it all, but I could feel that I was at my limit. The buzzing in my ass reminded me that he'd promised that he would soon be using his mammoth cock to hollow out my ass
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu May 26, 2022 8:09 pm

Tony didn't particularly care about your limts though, pushing you past them wether you wanted to or not. So he keeps himself seated against you face, roaming down your shoulders and to your exposed tits, grabbing them and pinching your engorged nipples until you feared you might pass out and started convulsing in your binds. Pulling back in one swift motion your spit and drool starts to run down your upside down face, joining the tears that matted the fur around your eyes.

You didn't have much time though before he mecilessly interupted your gasping for air and feed you his massive pillar once more, recoiling off your snout again and again as he starts fucking your face. Your throat must have buldged with each thrust as you feel a resitance whenever he passes your taut collar. Meanwhile Tony hisses and groans periodically as he uses you like a piece of furniture, keeping you barely awake with the short breaks he took from it and squeezing your breasts tits like they were nothing more than his stressballs.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:39 pm

I did my best to work his cock, but the way Tony kept pushing deeper kept me occupied groaning and gasping. There was also little I could do to resist struggling uselessly against my bindings when he held himself balls deep long enough for me to almost pass out from lack of oxygen before suddenly pulling back as my lungs struggled to take in as much air as possible before he slammed his way back into me like my throat was nothing but his personal cock sleeve, and even though my eyes watered at the force and the frequent chocking my pussy wouldn't stop burning with jealousy like it couldn't wait to be used by this titan.

Each time he slammed home into me, I could feel my resistance grow weaker. I was nothing but a sex toy, and I was loving it. It burned my throat, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything right now. I recognized now that this was where I'd always belonged, and that I knew exactly what would happen when I signed up to work here. My lips curled in a manic smile as I continued to do my best to suck and lick at his cock the whole time he was using my throat begging him to fill my stomach with the white, hot load I desperately needed.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu May 26, 2022 11:08 pm

"Just like that. Yea-ughhh" he stammered, getting closer to your rewarding release. He lets go of your body and grabs his cock at the base after pulling all the way out of your muzzle, changing it up for a while as he tries to go from that to fully sheated as fast as possible, his cock rocketing forward at blinding speed and filling your overworked opening in split seconds each time before he goes for the last sprint, staying deep again after the last repetition to again fuck your face. It's somehow with even more determination though as he races to the finish line, pulling back to shoot the first wads in your drooling muzzle before depositing the rest directly into your stomach grinding against your face.

You lost count of how many times he throbbed and stretched your throat just that bit more before he pulls out to you coughing up last remnants of his seed as he strokes his cock to keep it hard. "Mhhh. Well done Lana. Now let's work on your other holes." he muses, graciously pulling the headrest back up to let you watch what he'd do next before walking around the contraption to situate himself between your legs, his cock towering above your stomach as he strokes it back to the rock hard state it was in and reaches out to finger your drooling pussy once more with the other hand, feeling out the toy through the thin wall.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:03 am

My tongue moved more rapidly as he quickly sprinted towards rewarding me with his next ooey-gooey release. My nose felt battered now by every slap of his balls when dove fully into my throat. The collar felt like it might have stretched out a little from the repeated bulging of my throat around his fat fucking monster. My eyes rolled up as I could barely get any breaths with how rapidly he was slamming into me. When he pulled back grunting in obvious release, I closed my muzzle hugging his glans with my lips to make sure not a single glob of his precious deposit managed to escape my hungry muzzle. I managed to take a few breaths through my nose before he slammed in to pour the last of his load directly into my stomach.

When he pulled out of my throat, my lungs burned for air, but I still had a wide smile on my face. Considering how I'd just eaten, I was feeling a little bloated, but I didn't care as I felt the thick cream settle in my stomach. When he got to my pussy, he would find my feminine juices oozing out of it to run down the crack of my ass. My eyes locked onto his cock as he stroked it back to full hardness obviously planning to use me even more. Still, he delayed instead only teasing me with his finger as his cock hung right over me. A dangerous tool that I absolutely could not live without. I gasped out as he teased me. "Mmmmhhhhaaaaa, Pleeeeaaase. No more t-tea-teasing. I n-need your d-dick inside mmmmeeeEEEEE!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri May 27, 2022 7:20 pm

"Good girl. Begging for a cock like you're supposed to. You're a quick little learner, aren't ya?~" he muses, stirring up your needy cunt with his fingers but pulling back his hips and pushing his cock down to align it with your folds instead after he was done praising you.

The head of it as big as Dozers knot and your lips resist a little to him pushing as first, but with a determined thrust forward they wrap around his glans, the space occupied by the vibrating toy in your ass getting squished even tighter together and pressing down harder onto it as he feeds more and more of his massive dick up your tunnel. He takes five to eight thrust into each inch he conquers before he proceeds with another more forceful one, fighting for each step forward.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:14 am

I gasp in delight as he stretches me as much as Dozer's knot with just his cockhead drawing another gasp of feminine delight from my lips. My eyes locked on my lips watching them engorge as his length enters me. I couldn't break my gaze from the lewd look of my lips stretched around such a fat piece of meat as the blows against my soaking wet depths made lewd slurpy suction-y noises. A part of me wondered if the various beasts stored in this building knew what those sounds emanating from my sex must mean.

My tongue lolled as I began panting. "MMmmmHaaaaa, so big, too big, but I want it all anyway. I need it, Tony. Please fill me with the whole thing until I'm perfectly molded to your shape." I began trying to shift myself trying to see if there was any freedom this contraption allowed me to rock against his thrusts.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun May 29, 2022 6:45 pm

He happily complies with your resquest as you find youself able to lift your hips from the contraption a bit and open yourself up to his next thrust, the collar digging into your neck until he thunders in and pushes you the other way. He sees what you're trying to do and huffs, grabbing your hips and helping you toss yourself onto his pillar.

You're knocked off rythm when he finally slams up against your cervix, his tip much more blunt than Dozers and with room to spare. He doesn't wait for you to process this spike of pleasure before he lunges against your gates once more, pummeling your flesh into submission like every band of muscles before until he throws his whole weight into his next thrust and pulls you against him as hard as he can. In a flash his hips slam against yours and his cock surges forward, filling your womb as your cervix first willingly than forcefully opens to accept his thick cock. Your stretched out lips, cling around his base as the tip bulges out your stomach like it had done to your throat before.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:45 am

I gasped as I felt the collar tug on my neck, but the feeling of fullness from his next thrust was more than worth it. Tony, for his part, was kind enough to lift my hip for me helping me to get what I so obviously desired from his spire plowing deep into my eager depths.

I squealed as he hammered into my cervix like a battering ram. His fatter cockhead was less able to pry my entrance open, but the force he used more than made up for it as I felt the tight seal start to weaken and surrender to the force just as I had long since surrendered my will to his desires. Soon I was filled by his thick meat occupying my baby maker leaving an outline of his shape visible in my stomach. If his cock alone was enough to bulge out my womb, how big would the bulge grow when he nutted there deep inside of me. "Mmmm, so big, so full, so good." My voice was floaty and weak as I submitted fully to the power of his cock and the pleasure it could etch into my body.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 6:56 pm

Once your defenses fell Tony begin taking advantage of the room he got, doing shallow thursts as his cock head stretched your baby chamber first in one and then the other direction, going back and forth between you gate catching on the ridge and the tip bulding out the far end. Then he slipped out one of his thrust, simply ramming back through without any pause in his rythm pulling back further which only let him pierce your womb that much smoother.

You wanted his load, needed it, put after carving out your womb like this for a few minutes he stops and pulls out completly after hilting himself in your pussy one last time with a deep grunt. It didn't want to let him go, but he had other plans, reaching down to grab the base of the plug in your ass and slowly pulling it our. Your litle pucker was generously coated in a layer of your juices much like his cock which made let the metal toy slip out quite easily.

Lifting his eyes to meet yours he says "I'm gonna fuck your ass now. And you're going to beg me to go harder and faster because that's how you need it. That's how you cum the hardest." aligning his huge pillar with your winking asshole and presses forward with however much force he needed to bury it in your ass at a constant speed of one inch per second until he buried the last quarter of his footlong cock with brutal thrust and claps against your cheeks.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:12 pm

My eyes rolled up into the back of my head as he began working to spread my womb wider and wider like he was trying to hollow me out. I was hungry, desperate to feel my fertile baby maker filled to the brim with his virile, life-giving essence. It felt like a certainty that if he nutted there, I would return home at the end of this summer with a gravid belly. The thought made me feel even needier without a thought for how I'd explain returning from my summer job pregnant. A part of me wondered if I'd even bother returning home when I could just devote the entire rest of my life to these men.

I whimpered as he suddenly pulled out of my fully leaving me feeling more empty and hornier than I'd ever remembered. My ears laid back as I gave him my best puppy eyes to encourage him to finish the job os dumping his fat nut in my hungry womb, but he clearly had other plans as he yanked the toy from me. It was obviously designed to be harder to pull out than put in, but my gash had been drooling slavishly for the last several minutes giving me plenty of lubrication to make it easier. Being on my back had clearly been to my advantage even if I hadn't really put any thought into the choice.

Even having been stretched out as I was by the butt plug being pulled out, he was still a very large intruder for my inexperienced pucker. Even then, I moaned out at the feeling of my insides being bullied into submission from his sheer girth forcing its way into me. I remembered what he'd demanded, and I realized I didn't just want to say it because he had ordered it, I wanted him to do it because it felt so good. "Yes, harder and faster. Bully my ass into your eager cock sleeve as rough as you can until I can't think anymore! Because I want to be used by strong men!!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 11:04 pm

"Yeeees" he muses pulling back his hips at the same speed he pushed them in, only to swing back with double the force three quarters of the way exhaling sharply as his hips stuck to yours. That was harder and and you knew that faster was going to follow soon after. And so he pulled back and dived in once again thundering against your body as your ass molds around his cock and your pussy continues to lube it with it's juices.

The time he spends hilted inside your colon get's shorter and shorter until he starts bouncing of your hip and starts rutting into you, still getting faster and more savage. Some horses start to neigh from your moans, but he didn't care, finally unbuttoning his shirt and revealing his hairy upper body as he kept sawing into you. It had grey haires peppered between the black but beneath layed a bulky mass of muscles covered in tanned skin.

No longer restricted by it he leaned forward and grabbed the sides of the wooden surface, pulling and and pushing himself, his arms bulging repeatedly along with the rest of his body, fucking your subtle ass so hard the contraption started to creak and squeak a little under his assault and sweat started to collect on his skin.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:05 am

My shouted and cried out in overwhelming pleasure as he continued to reform my ass to fit his length. I was reminded that we had an audience to watch me be defiled on this contraption. I remembered that I was to be satisfying them as well, but for now, I had other things on my mind. My eyes moved to his chest as he opened his shirt to show me his strong, bronze, and all-over hairy chest. My eyes were locked to it, the horses forgotten once again as I watched the way his thick bands of muscles tensed each time he slammed into my ass with every ounce of power he had in his muscles.

I could feel the way his balls slammed into my plush ass with the force of a sharp spank to go along with the feeling of overwhelming fullness each time he forced my recently virgin ass to take him to the root. I kept shouting out with each thrust to follow each clap of his balls against my ass. Shouts of 'yes', 'fuck', and 'more' rang out with my voice desperate for the pleasure he was assailing me with. Finally, it became too much for me to stand, and I came around him. My ass clenching and trembling around his length as my pussy spilled the largest gush of my sexual nectar yet drooling to wash his dick and my ass.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:01 pm

He set off your orgasm with one great thrust, staying buried deep on your ass to feel it clamp and shudder around his member, pulling out as you pussy drools copious amounts of lubrication flowing down his crotch and your crack, catching another wet coating on his shaft. He pulled out all the way in fact, your asshole trying to keep him locked in until he escaped with a wet plop.

You felt the cold air rushing in through your gaping hole as he watches it struggle to close, jerking his cock and spreading your juices around it for his next entry. He didn't fill you completle just yet though dipping half his fleshy pillar into your puckering hole to undo all the progress it had made in an instant only to pull back out just as quickly to let it try again, repeating this over and over as your sphincter slowly gave up.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:09 am

I howled out overwhelmed by the pleasure of his shaft buried deep into my recently virgin ass. Even as my ass did its best to milk him for his own release, he just wouldn't give it up to me just yet. After denying to unload in my pussy and then my ass, my orgasms had done little to satisfy me. In fact, I was only getting more desperate to feel his orgasm.

Instead, he seemed to have found amusement in my pucker's attempts to recover its original shape and interfered with the endeavor by shoving his cock back into me to stretch me out again and again. Each time, my pucker seemed to have a harder time recovering its original shape. Was he trying to leave my sphincter permanently gaped open as if it were waiting to take his gape again? "Please, I can't take much more!"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games