True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 6:07 pm

It didn't take him long doing this after your lengthy training on his cock already to cum as his grip on your head became harder still, holding you exactly where he wanted you as the first rope of cum shot into your muzzle and against your nursing tungue, soon followed by it's brethren as he packed it with his essence.

As expected the fresh load is sooo much better than the sample you got at the beginning, dominating your sense of taste and smell and almost making you cum, your pussy dripping liberally on the bed beneath.

Ripping the blanked to the side he looked at you desperatly sucking the last drops from his cock, pleased by the initiative you showed and says. "Good girl. Show it to me. Then you can swallow~"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 10, 2022 1:22 am

My brain turned to mush as he held me down and filled my muzzle with a fresh dose of his strong, manly seed. My pussy was jealous as my muzzle got to sample another fresh load of thick, strong masculine essence. I already wanted him inside of me again.

My eyes partially closed as morning light suddenly fell over me letting me get a look back at his face once they'd adjusted. As I heard those words again, my brain felt like it was caught in a cloud as well as half turned to mush.

The corners of my muzzle curled into a big smile as I pulled away from his crotch making sure I left nothing but my saliva on his cock not wanting to leave even a speck of delicious, manly seed on his dick. Obediently, I opened my muzzle careful not to spill anything as I showed him just how full my muzzle was of his seed.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 8:38 pm

He grinned wide seeing the pool of his cum fully collected, musing "And now swallow it, savor every drop~" as he stared intently.

Having fulfilled your task obidiently he pets the top of your head. "Nicely done Lana. Now why don't you go downstairs and introduce yourself properly to old Tony. Don't bother putting any clothes on. He'll have something for you. And you'll listen to every word he tells you like it were mine, understood?" Lifting your chin to meet his instense gaze instead as he gave you firm orders at the end.

His words then start to repeat over and over in your head until they dissolved into the background noise, becoming a permanent part of your reality. The mushy feel of your mind peaked during that and it was a challenge to even form a simple 'yes' as a response, your eyes regaining focus a few moments afterwards as you had a clear assignment to do.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed May 11, 2022 1:38 am

With my mouth held open, I swirled the pool of spunk around in my mouth before closing my muzzle to swallow it all in one gulp throwing my head back, so he could see my throat expand as his spunk was drawn down into the pit of my stomach where a blossom of warmth expanded out throughout my body.

Hearing his words, my mind immediately understood without question that I would obey. I shivered with excitement at the idea of walking through the house naked letting all the men of the house see my body put on display just for them. My mind growing only mushier as it began to drown in a swirl of obedience and sexual excitement and pleasure.

Still stark naked, I stood turning around to saunter towards the door, my tail riding high to let him watch the curve of my perky teenage ass saunter over to the door. I didn't even spare a glance to my luggage where all the clothing I wouldn't be using was stored.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Going down the stairs you see Tony sitting on the couch, drinking a cup of coffee and petting a large doberman that had his head layed on his leg. Both lock up curiously when they hear your steps, but Tony also smiled knowingly. "I see you've had a good first night here, huh Lana?" He asks rhetorically, instead of waiting for any answer ordering her to "Come here", not bothering to sit up from his comfortable seat.

Jack's rule echoing in your head you couldn't help but obide finding yourself standing betwen his spread out legs as he looks you up and down, seeming pleased by what he sees. Raising his finger and drawing a circle he muses. "Now turn around and show me that ass of yours. Yeah Good girl. Spread those cheeks."

Taking his time to inspect your dripping cunt he finally get up, grabbing a black leather collar from the coffee table and butting it around your neck. "You know what this means right? You're ours now and you'll do everything we tell you to, isn't that right?" he whispers in his raspy voice behind your ear.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 am

I felt myself shiver both in excitement and embarrassment as Tony and the dog looked over my naked body, but the orders prevented me from even considering covering up. I had never even considered exhibitionism, but I found myself unable to avoid growing wet as I stood there exposed and vulnerable. As I walked over, I could feel his hungry gaze crawl up and down my body as if he were a predator planning how to devour his meal.

I stood there waiting for my next order, and it came quickly as I lifted my arm and twirled for him. Once I was facing away, I bent over a little to give him a better view before I pulled my ass cheeks apart for his viewing pleasure. The fur of my inner thighs started to mat with moisture as I showed him my pucker so eagerly.

Feeling the leather slide across my fur and skin before he secured it tightly, I realized what it meant immediately. "Yes, I'm your pet now. I'll be a good girl, so please give me lots of treats." In the back of my head, I knew I should feel mortified. While as an anthro I did share some features in common with a common dog, but I was a person though such concern was barely a tickle at the back of my mind as I awaited the next order.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 6:38 pm

"Good answer. It seems you know your place quite well already." He chuckles pulling on the back of your collar making it tighten around your throat as he leans in over her shoulder, looking down your naked front and playing with your hard nipples. "And it looks like our newest bitch is in heat, huh?" he whispers, his hands snaking down between your thighs instead and inserting two fingers into your needy pussy, curling them repeateadly until he pull them out to show them to you, two heavy strings connecting his glistering fingers when he spreads them in front of your face. You hear him groan approvingly in your ear.

Then he pushes you back into the bend over position you were in before, your hands still obediently stuck to your ass when he starts teasing your pucker with the wet fingers, circling around it and probing experemantally at the center. "Tell me Lana. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" he asks, not waiting for the answer though but surely still expecting it as he pushes one finger in to the second knuckle, twisting and turning it around in your tightest opening.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 am

My ears laid back as he pulled on my collar forcing me to arch my back until my tits are visible over my shoulder. I groan as my nipple is tweaked and toyed with. "Yeeesshh," I slur out as he whispers his question in my ear. I had no idea why I loved this so much being teased and touched like something between a pet and a toy. My mouth opened and my tongue lolled with a moan as he pushed digits into my burning sex. The taste of cum had already put me in the mood, and the manhandling was only doing it more.

As he teases my pucker I gasp out, and even with the surprise of him pushing fingers into my untested pucker, I still knew I had to answer him. "No, I~I~I've nev~ever even used a~a toy ba~ack there!" I laid there holding my ass cheeks open for his exploration. My pussy, having gotten so hot from the brief teasing before he moved his attention elsewhere, felt unbearably hot slobbering on the floor between my spread feet. I needed some attention on my pussy, but I just didn't dare interrupt Tony by releasing my grip on my ass to touch myself. "P~please my~y pussy. So~so hot...Burning," I whimpered out hoping he would show me some mercy and give me what I needed right now.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 8:10 pm

"Mhhh. I'll enjoy gaping your little tushy wide open" he muses in his raspy voice, pushing his whole finger and pistoning it in and out of your warm insides a few times. He pulls it out slowly when you whine about your pussy needing attention though, sitting back fully onto the couch and petting the dogs head.

"If you need it so bad don't ask me. Ask Dozer here to do it." he chuckles. You're not sure who he meant as you didn't know about anyone with that name here, but when you looked back for confirmation and he gestured to the big dog that layed beside him with it's tungue hanging out it dawned on you. "That's right. He hasn't gotten to mount a bitch in a while. So get on the floor, assume the proper position and I'm sure he will quench that heat in your pussy for you."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon May 16, 2022 11:26 pm

I bit my lips trying to hold back as he talked about spreading my pucker wide but a few more pumps of his finger draw a groan of pleasure out of me before I suddenly felt him pull away taking a seat. My head turns looking to him with a pleading gaze as I wondered why he'd left me unsatisfied.

My head quirked when he told me to talk to Dozer. My head tried going over everyone I knew, but I couldn't remember any Dozers. Then he pointed to the dog. I was dumbfounded that he would tell me to ask an actual dog to satisfy me, but as he directly told me what to do, my body moved as if with a mind of its own. My hands released my cheeks one going to the floor to keep my upper body up while the other moved between my legs to pull my pussy lips wide to show my pink, slick inner flesh just waiting for a dick to fill it without any care for what was attached. "Mmmm, Dozer, please, I need your dick so bad." My tail wagged spreading the smell of my lust around the room.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 7:13 pm

You quickly caught Dozers attention as he looks at your inviting spread lips and sniffs the aroma it spread in the air to rile him up. He put his forelegs on the ground in front of the couch with his two hindlegs quickly following one after the other as he walked towards you, the red tip of his cock starting to peak out from it's sheath. Coming up behind you he gives your cleft a few swipes with his broad tungue slobbering up in and your fingers spreading it apart.

You didn't have much time to appreciate it though as he instead jump up to mount you, his forelegs pressing in on either side of your torso as his weight comes down on you and he starts to blindly thrust at your slit with the stereotypical hunched over back and spasming hips. His angry cock misses a lot, sliding against your hand or up your crack instead until finally he hits bullseye and follows through on that thrust like the one before.

He doesn't give you any time, not stopping for a second and instead only emboldened by it, rutting into you like the animal he was right from the start as his cock lenghtened and hardened inside you at a similarly rapid pace. His tungue falls out of his muzzle and lays across your fur as he pants, his hips slamming against yours with each brutal thrust.

Tony just watched the whole thing, taking out his own hardening member when the action began and stroking it slowly up and down. IT was bigger than the dogs and bigger than his sons which send shivers through you concerning the promise to fuck your virgin ass.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed May 18, 2022 12:05 am

I shivered as I felt his breath then his tongue against my folds drawing a groan from me. This wasn't supposed to feel so good, yet I pushed my hips back into the last lash of his tongue before I felt his legs wrap around my hips, and his weight press down onto my back. Each thrust was wild, frantic, and unaimed. His cock poked around randomly against my ass and crotch. Growing more desperate to feel a cock inside of me, I spread my legs wider and arched my back to lift my ass up trying to give him an easier target.

Finally, I gasped out as he speared into me. My pussy split open around him without resistance, but the male atop me didn't give me a moment to adjust before he rutted wildly into me with all the ferocity of a wild beast. I could feel there was no affection or desire to please in his thrusts. All I could feel was an effort to fill me with his seed. To flood my womb with his virile essence and leave me heavy with new life, and my body was loving every second of it.

I kept moaning rocking my hips back into each thrust to help work him deeper into my eager sex. "Oh fuck yes. Good boy, Dozer. Breed me and make me your bitch." The fact that he was a feral dog was completely forgotten as I only desired to continue receiving his sex again and again until my pussy was fully satisfied, and it wouldn't be until I had a womb stuffed with dog cum.

I gasped when Tony pulled out his cock stroking it slowly proving not only how interested he was in watching me get fucked by Dozer, but how much more controlled he was than I was. He was also surprisingly large drawing my eyes as I began to wonder if I even could take him in my untried ass.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 7:48 pm

Dozer continued to fuck you in this unrelenting pace, the dull clapping of his fur covered body against yours significantly faster still than his rapid panting. He went on like this for minutes, hammering away at your insides incessantly as your pussy creamed all over his member. Then you started to feel a growing bulge at his base, slipping inside your juicy cunt with each thrust until it got to thick and simply slapped against your lips and clit repeatedly.

It was his knot and with one last shove he kept himself hilted inside you and than pressed harder, your opening as if in slow motion stretching to the widest part after which he fully slipped inside, deeper than ever before. He lifted his head and howled, his cock throbbing inside you and his knot expanded even more. But much more thrilling was the feel of his pointed tip stabbing your cervix and the cum that filled your needy womb as he bucked against you in his climax, the bulge at his base locking you two together and his semen inside you.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 19, 2022 1:20 am

My elbows buckled with each thrust of his hips as I tried my best to support his weight on my back and the strength of his thrusts. Feeling his fat know slap demandingly against my pussy, I gushed as if trying to help lubricate him for easier passage, and I was promptly rewarded as he filled me thicker than I'd ever imagined possible.

As that fat wad of dog meat forced its way into my entrance, I squealed out cumming around him. My strength partially gave out as my elbows buckled and bent, and my face was forced into the floor by the next thrust. All of my effort remained in keeping my knees under me, and my ass up to receive each thrust of the powerful, bestial rutting. My vision exploded in stars as I felt his tip poke and pry against my cervix trying to put his cock head right into my womb before he blasted me with his cum. My pussy tensed around the growing knot helping to keep him locked inside of me, so nothing could escape as a second orgasm crashed over me before the first had finished. "Oh fuck me, Dozer. I'm your bitch, I'll always be your bitch whenever you want!!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri May 20, 2022 5:07 pm

Tony lets the two of you stay intertwined for a bit as the searing load settles inside of you. Dozer pays little mind to your decleration but instently perks up when Tony pipes up from the couch, his dick back in his pants. "Dozer. Here." He tries a couple of times to retreat from you in a jerking backwards motion but doesn't succeed more than stirring your insides.

After that he starts to turn around though, his member twisting inside you as he starts to face Tony until it points backwards from between his legs. Using all four of his legs now he forcefully pulls himself free, a trickle of semen leaking from your abused hole as he returns to his owner.

Tony pets him fondly as Dozer settles back on the couch, standing up and walking over to your limp form on the floor. "I see you enjoy getting plugged up quite a bit. Then hold still." he says taking something out of his pocket as he kneels behind you. You feel a cold, smooth and heavy object againt your fur as he pulls your cheeks apart once again, spitting on you cute little asshole before he brings it to it.

As he twists and turns it against your pucker to coat it in his spit you start to grasp the shape, An oval with a slighly pointy tip and a stem on the other side which he must have held onto with a disk topping it off. It was a buttplug. A metal one to be precise and with that realisation the tip was alligned with your backdoor, pressing and spreading your flesh around the bulge like the knot on Dozers cock had. Much like him Tony was unrelenting, pressing an twisting until it snapped into place.

"That'll stay in there for now until I replace it with something bigger...Now get up and make me some eggs for breakfast" he whispers, spanking you at the end which made your ass clamp on the toy even more.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat May 21, 2022 3:38 am

I gasp in surprise when Dozer starts moving doing little but stirring up the thick, creamy load locked deep inside of me by his thick, knotted cock. It felt strange but amazing when his dick twisted as he turned around. I grit my teeth holding back a slightly more painful groan as he tugs again this time managing to force his engorged cock out of my pussy lips stretching them wider than they'd ever been before. I felt a little disappointed for his seed to start leaking onto my thighs.

Without him to hold me up, I flopped to the floor laying limply on the floor. I could do little more than nod about the feeling of being plugged tight. I shivered at the feeling of something cold brush against me turning my head with a 'hmm' though I still didn't have the strength to lift myself up to get a good view of just what he was doing back there. Then I felt his spit on my pucker raising some trepidation.

Feeling something pointed press against my anus, I groaned out. I was unused to receiving attention back there as he twisted and pushed the object slowly overcoming the resistance of the untried muscle. Below that, the pressure forced out even more of Dozers thick, animalistic cum staining my thighs further until I finally felt the thickest part slip in, and my pucker close tight around the intruder. It was only with it lodged completely inside of me that I realized it was a butt plug. I'd never even thought of using such a toy, but I couldn't even consider pulling it out. Tony had put it there afterall.

I yelped as he slapped my ass telling me to cook up eggs for breakfast. My legs were weak still, but I had my orders, and a good girl obeyed, always. My first few steps were awkward not just because of how weak I felt, but the unfamiliar shifting of the plug in my rear. Stepping into the kitchen, I noticed an apron. I'd been told not to bother with clothes, but an apron wasn't really clothing, was it? I had the collar too, so I supposed it should be fine. I didn't want to make a mess of my fur after all. With nothing but a collar and apron on, I went to the fridge to grab some eggs and begin cooking my new master his breakfast.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat May 21, 2022 6:12 pm

Tony doesn't object to you to taking the plaid apron with white edged, watching you get ready to cook. The kitchen is rustic, but you find fresh eggs in the fridge which were probably from the farm and a collection of fresh herbs potted at the windowsill. You also see a bread basked with half a loaf of sourdough bread from which a slice would accompany the scrambled eggs quite well.

All goes well, but while the pan heats up the plug in your ass suddenly starts to vibrate, tenderizing your untested opening. Your master must have a remote to go along with the toy and he makes good use of it, tuning the intensity constantly as you try to fulfill his request. As such the vibrations mount to a new high again and again after they ebb away intermittently.

When you finally plated the meal and make your way back he turns it up to the actual maximum, watching every one of your wobbly steps until you set it down in front of him. "Good girl~" he praises you, making you cum on the spot and your legs buckle as he takes the plate and digs in, continuing to watch you gleefully as you squirm.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 22, 2022 3:54 am

I quickly gather my ingredients. They certainly seem fresh which I supposed was to be expected on a farm like this. Unless there were labels, I didn't know how I was supposed to tell what was what, so I would just have to sniff and pick the seasonings by how they smelled. I put the bread to use for toast which I felt went well with almost any breakfast.

I bit my lip and whimpered when I felt the shiver in my tight pucker. I wasn't sure why he was making it harder on me to perform the task he had assigned me, but I was desperate to perform to his satisfaction even as my pussy began leaking more of my feminine juices down my legs as if washing the dug cum from my thighs.

Finally, the food was finished as I was swiftly reaching my limit. I had to steady myself after each step as it would have been horrible to finish his food only to collapse and spill the food all over the floor so close to the end. My eyes constricted the moment he said the words as I fell to my knees cumming with a shout. I took a few moments to regain my steadiness before returning to my feet. "I'm glad you're pleased." After all the cooking, and the fact that I missed dinner last night, my stomach growled in protest. Finally, I got back to my feet turning towards the stove once again. "Now for my breakfast."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun May 22, 2022 4:30 pm

Your task well done he turns off the toy, letting you choose what to eat yourself as he munches down on his prepared meal. "When you're done eating I'll show you where you'll be working." He calls out from the couch, his attention on the old tv where he watched an episode of mad man, Don Draper currently seducing a woman he visited late at night.

You could only guess what working would entail. Would you still do the work discribed on the online site? A collar wouldn't cut it it then though would it? It didn't really matter though as you'd do any- and everything you are told, the absulute abscence of any doubt and reluctance a rather freeing feeling on top of the rewards you have been getting since you woke up.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon May 23, 2022 2:30 am

I let out a sigh of relief as the toy allowed my ass a brief reprieve though I realized that as long as I had that toy inside of me, he could start it back up again without warning; probably when I least expected it. It wasn't surprising to see just what he was watching. The way the characters on that show treated women seemed quite similar to my own treatment though I hadn't exactly resisted. I'd even enjoyed the treatment in the moment even as I mulled it over after the fact.

As I prepared my own eggs, my mind wondered what I would be doing all day. There certainly wasn't much I could do without protective clothing, but I doubted they wanted me covering myself that much. In addition, wouldn't I provide a major distraction for them running around naked all day when they're trying to work? I had to give up on thinking about it as I just couldn't imagine what they had in mind, so my only choice was to eat and see with my own eyes what they had in mind.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games