True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:57 pm

Firehead Wrote:Name: Lana Kilst
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2235213
Bio: Recently Graduated from High School, Lana wanted to spend her summer getting some real world experience before she started College in the fall. Looking about online, she found a link to a interesting looking ranch. It was out of state, but she figured some time away from home would be good, she loved animals, and the buff human men working in all the pictures weren't so hard on the eyes. She barely even registered that there were no furry men or human women working in any of the pictures they had. Signing up, she was almost surprised she'd been accepted in only three days, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, so she accepted and started packing up her things.

Hearing the tires of the taxi roll over the gravel driveway of the ranch and slowing to a stop, you knew you were finally at your destination. Jumping out you were greeted by fresh air, laced with the unmistakable ranch smell and a beautiful view of the land. And of course as the driver got your luggage out of the trunk another thing riding towards you caught your eye. Atop a beige horse with white accents sat one of those buff humans men you remember all too well from the ad online, coming straight towards you in his stereotypical blue jeans, boots and hat. His clothes were dirty and his skin tanned from the sun, a layer of sweat creating a soft sheen as his half open shirt flapped about.

"Hi. You must be Lana, right?" he asks once closer, smoothly coming off his horse in the process. Holding onto the reigns with one hand he reaches out to greet you with the other and a warm smile, after wiping a bit of the dirt off on his pants. "Nice to meet you! I'm Jack. I'm really glad that we could manage to get this working on such a short notice. Did you get here well?" The driver has meanwhile gotten all your stuff out, situated next to you and waved the two of you goodbye as he went on his way.
Tes

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:20 am

I took in a deep breath letting the much cleaner air fill my lungs. It was so different to the city air I was used to though I found myself coughing after the initial intake as the smell of animal hit me for the first time. As I saw the man riding over, I had to hold back from biting my lip. Fresh air, wide-open spaces, and some eye candy were certainly going to be an advantage to this work. While he wore a shirt, he hadn't closed it fully as if he was teasing me with brief glances at the muscles underneath.

I step forward holding out my hand. "Yes, I'm Lana, and it's nice to meet you, Jack. I gotta admit, the plane ride was already too long for me, and the drive from the airport was longer than I'd expected, so I'm definitely in the mood to stretch out my legs." I looked over at my luggage. "But I guess I should check out where I'll be staying first. Will you be showing me to my room?" I noticed that he only brought one horse. I hoped he was enough of a gentleman to make me walk while he rode, but the thought of getting to hold him from behind as we ride together to my room was certainly my hope at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 pm

After shaking your hand with a firm grip he nods sympathetically and chuckles, "There's definitly enough room to do that around here." Seeing your luggage and based on your suggestion he spaces off for a second, thinking about the best way going forward from here, before answering "Sure. Let's do that." Pointing at suitcase and surely not letting you walk beside him while he trots up on his horse, he continues, "I could take that for you and we'll walk over to the house. If you wanted to you could also get comfortable up on old Tucker here.", padding the horse's neck who looks at you with it's big eyes and flaring nostrils, interested by a new arrival. Remembering, that you may not have any experience he asks "Have you ever ridden a horse before? If not we could also get on together. Though it'd be a bit of a tight fit squeezing on while I hold that."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 am

Shaking his hand, I felt how firm his grip was. Working at the ranch had clearly worked for this man. I giggled back at his joke. "Yes, I imagine there is lots of space here." I wasn't sure what all the animals they kept at this ranch, but from what I understood horses alone needed a lot of space to run. Picking up one of my pieces of luggage, I realized he hadn't brought a cart or anything to make carrying it all easier. I had tried to pack light, but I still managed to bring two rather sizeable suitcases with me, and it looked like a bit of a hike to the nearest building, and I wasn't even sure that was where I would be staying. "Yes, I'd appreciate the help."

I considered his offer with Tucker. He looked friendly enough, but I wasn't exactly used to horses, and he was a sizeable beast. "No, I've never ridden before, but I'd like to." I nodded when he offered to ride together. "Well now, I don't think I take up that much space. I'm sure I could squeeze in there." Watching carefully in case I somehow agitate him, I approached Tucker offering him my hand.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:43 am

Jack seemed to take your comment well, smiling and shaking his head slowly. "No you do not~" Though you do spot his eyes wander down once as he says so to what you would be squeezing in behind him. Reaching out towards tucker he sniffs once more before at your hand before laying the long flat front of his face against your palm. "Well, he seems to like you. That's good for a start if he's gonna be your first." Jack comments as he picks up your other suitcase and gets up on Tucker again holding it one the right side opposite to you.

Holding out a hand once more Jack instructs you "If you give me your left hand I can help you up. You just need to put your left foot in the stirrup here, step through and trust me", adding with another chuckle "and of course Tucker not to take off or fall over, but he's a good and sturdy pal" reassuring you about some fears many first timers have when confronted with a horse.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:42 am

I giggled as Tucker lapped at my palm. "Yes, he's certainly friendly." For a moment, my mind wandered to the other meaning one could have for 'your first.' My mind certainly seemed extra saucy now, but I passed that off as a result of how fine Jack looked and/or not being used to all the fresh air. It would probably be best to request some privacy once we got to my room to take care of some things, but for now, I needed to get up on that horse.

Reaching up, I took his hand placing my other on Tucker's rump using both him and the stallion for support as I lifted my leg rather high to reach the stirrup. I had some trouble getting my leg up high enough and had to hop on my other leg to get my foot securely in the stirrup. "He's a pretty big fellah. I don't think I'd have been able to mount him without your help." Hopping one last time, I tossed my other leg over the horses back.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:01 pm

To time himself right pulling you up, Jack guides and cues you in for when take the step up, shuffling forward a bit in the saddle to give you some room to sit on. Though even so, thanks to the curve of the smooth leather underneath the two of you, you were pressed up right against him. Looking over his shoulder he smiles at you asking "Feeling good to go?",though right away also adds "Here. You can hold onto me like this for some extra support.", as he takes the hand he helped you up with and brings it around his waist to lay it on his lower abdomen.

For a moment there you were too caught up in the feeling of his cut abs underneath the loose shirt your palm and findertips rested on to answer, underlining your need for some time for yourself in your room. If purely on a professional basis or by his own interest, Jack certainly didn't seem to mind you getting real close to him. And with your confirmation given, he bings Tucker to a leisurly trot onto the ranches land as your peculiar neediness draws your mind to figuring out ways of differentiating the two while of course hoping for the latter. It was only a minute since you got here and you were already fauning over what was probably one of your bosses. Though who could fault you for that when the minute already ended in the two of you grinding against each other on a tandem horse ride, right?
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:39 pm

While I was certainly small enough to fit in the saddle behind him, the natural curve of the leather meant my crotch was grinding forward into his ass. A part of me was glad I wasn't in front of him not sure if I could handle feeling his crotch against my ass instead. Putting my hand on his abs as directed. "Yes, I think I'm settled and ready to go now." I leaned to the side trying to look past him though I couldn't help in doing so accidentally pressing my breasts into his back as I tried to survey the land where I'd be living and working for the next several months.

Doing my best to ignore the slight tingle of my crotch and leveling my breathing, I cleared my throat to ask a question. "Probably best I drop off my stuff before getting the tour. Which building will my room be in?" Jack and Tucker certainly didn't seem to be in any rush to get there, but I figured I could get a few minutes of privacy to settle a few feelings. A prospect that was growing more necessary by the minute.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:01 am

Looking around you see two big fenced in fields to either side of the dirt road you were walking on, which had a bit of an incline. "Just over that hill and you'll see it. You'll be staying with us in one of the spare bedrooms in our house." Jack said while you could see big cows and their calfs roaming on of the fields, munching on the grass with one looking up at you chewing monotonously. A few feet ahead the incline came to a stop and you were greeted by the beautiful view of the quite large wooden house the family must live in, an older fellow with grey hair though build like Jack sitting in a chair on the porch with a bottle of presumably beer. To the side there was a little smaller mostly red building with white accents and huge doors that must be the barn.

Turning his head back to you Jack asks "Not so shabby ay~?". The way you were already leaning over his shoulder your faces came quite close. "That's my dad, Tony. You can introduce yourself and then I'll show you the room." he continues holding up his hand to his father, who stood up to lean on the railing as Tucker came to a stop in front of it. "Hi there" he calls out to you, a charming smile across his lips. Jack carefully dismounts, helping you do so too.

Funnily enough the old man does the same as his son, wiping has hand on his pants before holding it out to you from slightly above. Must be where Jack caught the habit. "Welcome to my ranch." he says, giving a quick look around in appreciation. "Name's Tony. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything or my boy here is pestering you too much just come to me and we'll sort it all out." he adds with a practiced wink at the end.

"Yeah right dad." Jack faints annoyance laughing a bit and shaking his head. Carrying both your cases for you Jack leads you towards the door and into the house where you could see stairs ahead in the main corridor, open doorways to the kitchen and dining area on one side and the living room on the other, both quite roomy and nicely taken care of. "Home sweet home~" he muses as you take everything in, telling you "The bath and bedrooms are upstairs"

Arriving as said bedroom door he opens it and holds out an arm to beckon you in. It's quite nice with a queen sized bed in the center of the right wall and a better view out the big farside windows of the forest and mountain range afar than most hotels could promise. The hardwood wardrobe and cabinet should also more than suffice. Jack is leaning in the door frame as you look back. "Take your time settling in. I'll be ready when you are downstairs for when you want to continue outside."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:55 pm

I had expected the place to be big, but I marveled at just how huge it really was. "Yeah, I looked at all the photos you'd posted, but to see it for real right in front of me is something else." Hoping off Tucker with Jack's help, I accepted Tony's hand with a smile. "Hello sir, I'm Lana. Thank you for welcoming me to your home and giving me this opportunity." I only gave Tony wiping his hand like his son a passing thought. Working on the farm, they must build up a lot of dirt and sweat on there that it would be rude to just rub on someone else. I nodded when he told me about the location of the bath. "Thanks, I don't really need on yet, so I'll check that out later."

Following Jack, I noticed something I felt was a bit odd. "So is it just you and your dad here?" With Jack, Tony should certainly be married though I would have thought Jack would already be spoken for himself, too. Regardless of his answer, I drug the two suitcases into my new room taking a look around. "Thanks, I think I'll take a little time to get settled and used to my new home. "I'll see you soon."

Once he left, I leaned against the door putting my ear to it to listen to him leaving waiting until I heard his footsteps to begin down the steps before my hand slipped its way gently down into my jean shorts to lightly graze against my sex. "Damn, he looks better than I expected." I was whispering still keeping my ear to the door in case he started back up. "Tony's not too bad either though a bit old for my tastes." My other hand moved up to my chest freeing the top two buttons, so I could get a grip on my chest. "Fuck, I'm so wet, and my nipples are so hard, I'm surprised Jack didn't feel them poking his back. Maybe he did."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:33 pm

Answering your question concerning who else lived here Jack says. "Oh no. There my brother Callen, who just finished high school and uncle Drew. You'll meet them both as well at some point." Judging from how he didn't mention his mom, she must not live here, though why isn't exactly clear. But soon those thoughts are put aside anyways as you finally get the chance to scratch that itch you've been having.

And what an itch it was. You were quickly forced to muffle your moans as the pleasure sore through you and with each passing second you thought that your release would come any moment, though frustratingly it never did. Your mind just got filled more and more by images of Jack fucking you like the bitch in heat you were.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:04 am

I found myself a bit confused when he mentioned only a brother and uncle also living here. It almost sounded like I was the only woman surrounded by these fit men chiseled by working the land. Still, my room was close, and I was too hot and bothered to extend the conversation with follow-up questions.

As I continued working my sex and rack, I was frustrated how even with all the raunchy images swimming in my head, I just couldn't seem to get off. Figuring it was time to break out the big gun. Opening one of my suitcases and digging through, I pulled of my shorts and sodden panties completely as I found the dildo I'd brought along in case of emergencies. This bad boy had never failed to satisfy, so I simply couldn't imagine leaving home without it. As soaked as my entrance was, I knew I could just push it in and go to town looking for the relief I was missing.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:25 pm

Having found your trusted source of pleasure you get comfortable on your new bed, the linens smelling and feeling really nice. As expected with how wet you were it slides in easily and your pussy wraps around the toy snugly, having finally found something to cream and clamp down on, begging to get fucked. As you give it just that you loose yourself in the pleasure and with it your sense of your surroundings.

So much so that you don't hear the door creaking open and Jack coming in. How though when you are finally beginning to see the end of the tunnel, your orgasm approaching. And boy was it going to be a big one. But then he clears his throat and the two of you lock eyes. He had a sly grin on his face. "Couldn't wait another minute, could you?~". You're torn between the natural choice of covering yourself and chewing him out or just finishing anyways, though somehow the natural choice seems to evade you, fading out of existence the moment it came up. In fact you even consider asking him nicely to finish the job.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:05 am

I had to bite my lip to resist shouting loud enough to be heard downstairs as my sex spread wide around the toy. "Oh fuck, that's the stuff." It was good to feel it doing the trick because if it didn't, I'd have probably just given up and taken a cold shower. Opening my mouth, I let my tongue hang out and began panting as I felt my body heating up even more as orgasm approached. Then it all came to a grinding halt when I heard a throat clearing.

I couldn't believe I'd been so careless as I sat there spread eagle with a toy buried inside of my snatch. My ears laid back, and I whimpered like a puppy that just took a widdle on the carpet. My orgasm had been stopped completely, but I could still feel the neediness inside as I struggled with what to do now that I'd been caught in the act. Should I yell him out of the room or make some pathetic assurance that this wasn't what it looked like? Even worse, some deeply shameful part of myself even considered finishing up right in front of him or even asking him to help me out. I couldn't get those ideas out of my head as the silence between us drag on.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:26 pm

His grin widens when he sees you seemingly unable to bring yourself to a reaction, stepping towards the edge of the bed, the mattress shifting under you as he put his knee on it and then his hands slowly laying down between your still spread legs. You just can't seem to stop him from doing this as he looks at you with a confident expression, no doupt in his mind about this fact.

"Let me help you with that~" he half whispers, brushing your hand away easily from the toy still burried inside you, taking hold of it himself and leaning down towards your clit as he begins gently twisting and turning it to stir the heat inside you up again, transitioning to a smooth push and pull as his breath washes over your mound. You could see him licking his lips before extending his tungue, flicking across it a few times before going in to press his warm lips around your clit, nibbling and swirling the tip of his tungue around it.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:33 am

I shiver as he grins at me. I felt like I could see a great hunger behind those eyes as he moved with purpose to the edge of the bed. My hand was frozen and unresisting as he pushed it aside to take hold of the toy still parting my flushed and sloppy lips.

I shivered groaning when he told me to let him help. The way he toyed with the toy as his face descended closer and closer to my twitching sex. I let out another moan, "But Tony," I gasped out worried that his father might come to check-in and find us like this, but the way he pressed his lips and closed his teeth around my engorged clit made me throw my head back and yowl in shock at the sudden, intense pleasure. The way he toyed with my sex was just too good. This man didn't just look big and strong, he was excellent at pleasuring a woman as my legs closed around his head as if to keep her near my sex.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:47 pm

When your legs wrap around his head he takes is just a such enyouragement leaning forward into them to eat you out propertly swiveling his head the small amout still allowed by your thighs, all the while continuing the motion of the toy spreading your willing sex over and over again. If you were inching close to your climax before you were driving 100 miles per hour towards the edge now.

Feeling the tension in your body rising Tony goes for the kill, clamping his lips around and sucking your clit pulling it out of it's hood and between the his lips where he swiped across it with his tungue a few swift time before letting it retreat to repeat the same thing over again. Meanwhile the hand on the dildo sped up continuously as he angles it upwards to glide across the roof of your cunny and nudge your G-spot just right.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:12 am

I trembled, quivered, and thrashed about on the bed as he continued to work my soaking cunny with such skill. This couldn't be the first time, so how many women had he practiced this kind of thing on? My eyes crossed and I cried out in pleasure no longer able to hold back my voice. All concern for someone else hearing was washed away by the crashing waves of pleasure brought on by the way he angled, pistoned, and twisted a toy I had used dozens of times though never to such great effect.

My fingers clenched balling up the sheets in my palms as he lashed my poor clit without a hint of remorse. I was here for the summer, and I hadn't even started my first day, but my boss was already playing my sex like a fine-tuned instrument with me completely unable to resist. My eyes clenched and with a shuddering cry, I came all over the toy inside of me.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 pm

He kept on going with a slowly dampening pace until you have ridden out the last waves of your climax and your legs finally let go of his head from exhausting. At this point Tony gets back up with a smile on his face licking his lips as he looks down at your form, which is heaving for breath and begins unbuttoning his shirt, finally revealing that chiseled upper body to you.

"Good girl~" he praises you, which not only makes you irrationally happy, but also sends another aftershock of your orgasm through you. Then he steps over your spread out legs placing his knees on either side of you torse and bringing the big bulge in his pants over more prominently into your view if you haven't noticed it before. Putting his hand on your cheek and gently caressing it he drags his thumb over your plumb lips, asking. "You want to be a good girl, don't you Lana?" as if dripping sweat honey into your ears.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:42 am

Even as my orgasm wracked through my entire being, he didn't stop his expertly practiced ministrations for even a moment. My body grew weak as every muscle in my body tensed around the toy doing little to stop his unrelenting force. Collapsing into the covers, I watched him open his shirt unable to stop myself from biting my lower lip at the sight of his chest.

My ears laid flat and my body trembled at his words as my body shuddered once again as a light gush of fem-cum drooled from my pussy. The reaction should have scared me, but there was a pleasant buzz in my head now that massaged my brain clearing any rational thought. My eyes locked with the bulge of his pants unable to resist as he rubbed it against my cheek asking me if I wanted to be a good girl. My head felt like a fluffy cloud as I opened my mouth slurring out a simple, "Yeshh," before I took his thumb between my lips giving it a sultry suck.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games