A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:09 am

There is a clear tension in her form as she walks behind you, but she continues to follow you. At this time of day, there aren't many people in the dorms, but you do manage to pass one or two students who happen to be on the way out though they do give a curious look at the girl behind you. It wasn't unusual to bring a girl on, but it was far less common to do it during the daytime.

Her eyes quickly dart around the small room jumping as the door suddenly slams behind her. She'd been almost following you in a daze, so perhaps the door slamming shut made it clear in her mind that there was no longer any way out of the situation she had willingly followed you into. Her slight form wasn't heavy, so it wasn't difficult to toss her about, the bed creaking under her weight, and the force of your toss causing it to rock into the wall making a satisfying slamming sound.

As you barely graze her legs with your hands, you find her tail wrapped defensively around one of her legs quivering as your palms graze against it. As you kiss her, she tenses, but she doesn't push you away, and after a moment of your lips locked over hers, her lips cart releasing a soft gasp against your own mouth as you begin to open her blouse.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:21 am

I dart my tungue forward when her mouth opens, finding hers to dual with as button after button falls to my hand, her matching pink bra coming out from under her top. Having gotton all of them open I lean up and grin down at her, brushing it over her shoulders and pulling it down from under her with both hands, her arms having to come down flat as the cloth peels from her upper body.

I discard her first article of clothing on the floor beside the bed, quickly getting to my next target, her skirt. It went just as quickly as I pulled the zipper on the side and then the tube of fabric down her legs, tossing it over my shoulder. I have to retreat from inbetween her legs for this of course but that also gives me the chance to pull my shirt over my head as well, my hard cock poking out from inside my pants until I unzip them, letting it fall forward and extend from my crotch.

I shimmy out of them as I lean over her again, using the greater friction they had on the bedsheet beneath than my legs on the inside to pull myself out of them. My cock layed down on her stomach and my lips land on her neck this time, traveling down to her collarbone as I push a hand underneath her to undo her bra as the other pulls the strap over her shoulder, the cups coming loose once I got the clasp open.

I quickly pull that away from her too as my mouth lays a trail of kisses down the center of her body. I shift on the bed smoothly, my hard member grinding backwards against her mound until the tip passes over her panty covered clit when my lips reach her sternum. I look up at her as I continue my journey downwards though, my hands catching the outsides of her panties on the way down to pull them with them.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:51 am

She tenses for a moment before groaning as your wiggling muscle invades her mouth to easily overpower her own tongue in a display of dominance. As you undo her top, you brush against the skin of her torso causing her to shiver with every graze. Even as she allows you to continue, you can still feel nervousness from her though you're confident with enough pleasure, that will fade away.

She barely even reacts as you unzip her skirt though her eyes widen in sudden realization when you pull them from her legs leaving her in nothing but a matching pair of white, lacy bra and panties. Your cock throbs at the sight beneath you of the smaller girl. Her choice of undergarment made her innocence all the more apparent though it was that very innocence that made her defenseless against the taste of the forbidden fruit you had already given her.

As you free your cock, you see her bite her lip as she watches it come to rest against her stomach feeling the weight, size, and power of it only a moment before you assail her neck drawing a whimpering moan. There is still uncertainty there, but she isn't resisting you in the slightest, as if she both fears and desires what you have on offer for her.

As you deftly free her bosom from the confinement of her bra, she shivers while nervously turning her head though you notice her eyes remain locked on your member slowly dragging down her form until she turns her head enough that seeing it becomes impossible. Her cunt is sweltering as your cock gently grazes against it. Either the walk to your dorm had done nothing to quell her desire, or you'd worked her back up in short order. Her hands clench the sheets beneath her and as you reach her sternum and grab the sides of her panties, you see her tense, turn her head to face you once again. There is a heavy blush on her face as the two of you share a gaze. After a moment, she seemed to get the idea you were waiting for something. Taking a gulp, she slowly nods her head as if pleading for you to continue.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

She originally had pink underwear and some knee high socks which I wanted to keep on her but it's no big deal ^^

Seeing this I don't waste time and pull her panties down her lithe legs, the small garment feeling as light and fragile as the girl that wore it quickly being discarded and joining the pile of her clothes on the floor, her inflamed nethers once again open and willing. Cathy hadn't fully given in yet though so her legs weren't as open.

But I quickly fixed that with my hands coming back up between them, brushing against the insides until I reach the beginning of her thighs and push them apart. Even if she wanted to resist her feeble legs would be no match for me and as I scoot up between them afterwards she couldn't close them back up either, her little budding flower completly exposed.

Sitting on my heels and looming over her I collect some spit in my mouth to look down, releasing it to flow out and on my cock, spreading it around the thick glans as I lean back over her and align it with her opening, my free hand posted beside her head and sinking into the matress. "This it going to hurt Cathy...but I'm sure you'll love it~" I tell her confidently, not letting her get scared out of this though as seconds later I push my hips forward to parts her tight folds, her shoulder locked against my arm stopping any attempt to evade me as her opening struggled to take me. But not for long as I redouble my efforts and throw my weight against it, crashing through.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:42 am

Shoot, I forgot what I'd described earlier. Sorry about that.

She shivers when you brush against her inner thighs, but she doesn't resist as you spread her legs wider giving you better access to her inexperienced and inflamed sex. You see a thin trickle of her love juice run down the curve of her lip glistening lightly in the light.

Her eyes lock on the glob of your spit as it drips down onto your cock lubricating your thick cock in preparation of her upcoming deflowering. She watches as you point the head of your cock lining it up with the opening of her love tunnel. Her gaze raises quickly to your face as you speak to her in a calming tone to assure her as you ready yourself to take her virginity from her. Her jaw shivers as you finish speaking and press yourself against her virgin flower.

Pressing your head against her, she was incredibly tight. Her lips, unused to anything nearly as large as you, resists the attempted intrusion, but you have her locked in place giving you plenty of leverage to keep pushing and build up pressure. She begins to tremble and writhe out of pure instinct as the pressure builds against her entrance. A pressure that will not stop until she stops resisting. Her breathing becomes erratic as pressure builds threatening to give way to pain. The cost for a woman to experience the pleasure of sex, but like all virgins, her resistance eventually gives, and your cock slams home inside of her stopping as soon as the entire glans has been engulfed by her lips.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:02 pm

I'm not sure where to look myself, her face contorting as she struggles to allow even my inital entry, her torso heaving and twisting under me or her slit struggling to be sheated over an unproportinally thick intruder. In the end I roam over all three, finally feeling her clenched tight folds give and stretch paper thin around the tip of my cock as my hips shift forward.

Her insides where so warm and tight, to the point it almost hurt, but the opposing pressure of my blood pumping through my veins was enough to fight it, not letting her walls contract back any closer to their prior closed state as they cling to me. Thankfully though her bodies instinct to lubricate itself for the imminent stretching worked just as it should, letting me start rocking my hips slowly but surely back and forth, giving her 'just the tip' as a horny teenager like me convincing some girl might say.

"How does it feel, huh? Is it like you imagined it to be when it was in your mouth?" I ask, wanting to hear her voice and soon hopefully scream out what she experienced at my hand.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:57 am

As you gaze over her, you see her chest heave erratically making clear just how uneven her breathing is as you begin to force her body to open before the unrelenting force of your sex, and her hands continue to rapidly clench and release the sheets beneath her rapidly as she tries to withstand you. Her flower splays lewdly around your cock, and you can see a bulge form around the lips.

In addition to being tight, her sex is incredibly hot and wet as she quickly began soaking your sex. Whether it was because she was trying to ease her pain or a reaction to pleasure was unclear. Her head had been turned away when you spoke, but she soon looked to you in surprise as if you'd snatched her back to reality after everything but your cock had been forgotten. She looks down at her engorged sex filled with your rod before speaking. "I feel so full. It feels good, but it's too much. I can't take anymore, but..." Her words are breathy and hard given how much she's fighting to breathe. Her eyes once again look to your dick. "There's still so much more." There is much fear in her voice, but you can swear that there is hunger in the gaze she's giving your dick.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:40 pm

"You're really underestimating your body Cathy." I grin down to her, having no doubt that she could and would take significantly more of me than she's be ready to concede at this moment. In fact I wouldn't stop until I felt those tight lips of her wrapped around my base. But that would still take a lot more...convincing.

"Don't worry about it and try to relax. You wanted this remember?" I muse, leaning down to take her hard nipple between my lips to suck on it, using her natural lubrication to grind into her, my cock demanding more room inside her as I kept her pinned beneath me. Pulling her sensitive nub deeper into my mouth and squeezing it between my front teeth I gently bite down on it, distracting her for just a moment to lunge forward more forcefully, feeling her hot and silky folds wonderfully envelope more of me.

Leaning back up and licking my lips I lock down to see my progress both from what was left and the growing bulge in her abdomen, letting her see as well as I twist the hand beside her hand to bring it under her, cupping the back of her head to make her tuck in her chin. "See? How much better is that?" I laugh, continuing with my shallow thrusts again to let her get used to what she now had inside her.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:08 pm

She blushed as you gave her encouragement that she could take the behemoth currently stretching her beyond her limits. Her ears laid flat, and she cast her gaze aside when you reminded her that she had come to your room willingly to be violated like this. You had given her the chance to dismiss you, yet she had followed you.

She let out another cute, whimpering 'nyah' When you sucked her nipple that grew sharper when you begin working her insides pressing in deeper and forcing your girth to reach deeper inside of her tunnel. You can feel her heartbeat up against your lips as it hammers rapidly in her chest. She's excited in spite of what discomfort your large intruder might be causing. Her pussy trembles and squeezes around you though it isn't nearly as vice-like as it was earlier. Whether she's starting to welcome you or becoming too exhausted to resist is anyone's guess.

Looking down, you can see her stomach distended around the head of your cock about half a foot beneath her belly button. With such a small girl, it only made sense that she would need to expand for someone your size. She looks down her eyes locked on the shape of your cock outlined by the bulge. "M-M-Max, it's so deep, b-but it feels amazing." There is a welling of pride as she says your name so weary and yet so proud of taking so much of you.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:59 pm

"You feel amazing as well Cathy." I reply returning the favor and hopefully adding to her blossoming as a sexual being that was currently underway. "Soon we'll get to the real fun though~" I wink knowing all too well where the next thrust would go to in a girl this size now that her insides started to cramp up significantly less. A moment later I do just that and pull back almost all the way to come forward with enough momentum to bottom out against her inner gates with a huff, rudely awakening them from their untouched state like the rest of her.

"This could qualify as deep." I muse, staying buried inside her for a few seconds to appreciate her reaction and the way her insides rippled around my member before I pull back and repeat the same motion, sawing my cock in and out of her juicy little cleft about once every five seconds to begin with, ending up at nearly double that slower speed by the fifth iteration.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:53 am

She blushes turning her head in embarrassment as you praise the feeling of her recently deflowered pussy though you notice a look of shock as you tell her that more is to come. She whimpers as you slowly pull out watching with rapt fascination as the bulge near her stomach recedes while her love tunnel trembles around you as if trying to keep you from pulling out. She knows you won't be out for long, and the anticipation is almost palpable as you drag out the tension to your heart's content.

She gasps as you slam back inside of her feeling yourself slam into her cervix, the now-familiar feeling of the last barrier within a woman presses against your cockhead. "Oh, I can feel it reach all the way inside of me." She clearly doesn't know the full depths of her hole. As you begin slamming back into her threatening to break through her last defense, she moans and gasps still unaware that there was more for you to touch. "Ahh, Ohh, NNnngh, A-Alex, you're going to st-stretch me out l-li-like this!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:45 pm

I guess Alex instead of Max was another slip, but I kinda like going with it. Can edit though if you want

I grin, not only because her tight body feels amazing sheathed over my cock, but also knowingly as there was still so much more that she didn't seem to anticipate att all despite there being a significant amount of cock left outside. Hearing her pant another name, I'm not too affected by it, knowing we'd just met and that her mind didn't exactly work at peak performance right now, but the opportunist I am, I stop in my tracks, looking down at with a raised brow.

"Who's Alex?" I ask rather accusingly, letting her simmer in her shame for a bit before I thrust again with more power, growling. "If you're gonna scream a name it better be mine!" Starting to feel her last barrier give and knowing I'd break through, I finally correct her on her first mistake. "And for the record, This is all the way!" I chuckle, lunging forward between her spread legs, piercing her to the core and burying my cock to the hilt inside her womb.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:31 am

Whoops, yeah but we can roll with it.

Her ears laid flat, and she bit her lip as you confronted her for her slip of the tongue. You can practically see the gears turning in her head, so you figure it's unlikely she's going to be forthcoming with who's name she had just yelled out while you hollowed out her sex. Her eyes rolled back when you surged forward slamming past her final barrier to bury your cock in her very womb. Having only just experienced sex, the girl was clearly not ready to be womb fucked as she threw her head back and screamed out.

As she wailed loud enough that anyone in the building could probably hear you, her entire pussy rippled around your length as you finally sheathed your entire length deep inside of her. You had to push up against the back wall of her womb stretching it a little to make the little kitty take you in your entirety. She was looking at the outline of your length bulging out her stomach. With a shaky hand, she slowly reached towards it ready to touch the bulge in her stomach as if she wasn't sure it was real.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:32 pm

"Uh huh. That right. Feel it." I smirk down at her, playing my hand and hers and pressing it down where my cock bulged out her womb, almost feeling her little finger on my dick through her skin as I push down on them. Seeing her come to terms that this was in fact real I then continue "And now comes the best part~", slowly pulling myself out of her and the bulge from under her hand until I start to stretch her womb the other way, slamming back into her accompanied by a squelching sound.

Having finally carved out enough space inside of her now I stop playing games and look up, grabbing her headboard to pull myself into her and start laying into her. It didn't matter that the whole building had heard her and will probably continue to do so. I wanted them to hear. Any female listening should know that they've never recieved a dicking quite like it and any male should sink into an inferiority complex knowing that they could never dish out such.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:06 am

Her breaths were coming in so heavy now that you were certain she no longer had the ability to speak. Her eyes remained glued to where your cock was lewdly bulging down below as you stretched her womb out around your cockhead. Her eyes look to you as you promise the 'best part' a quick shiver of her jaw showed the mix of fear, pleasure, and anticipation going through her mind as you slowly pulled out. Her womb clenches around you as if begging you not to go before you slam home back inside causing her to throw her head back, arch her back, and cry out in overwhelming pleasure.

Each time you thrust into her, you can feel her insides feel a little less tight and a little more accommodating as you stretch her out to take you more easily. Until recently, she had been a virgin, but now she was stretched to take what you felt confident would be the biggest cock she'd ever find. Her tits are small, but they fit her frame well, and they bounce satisfyingly each time you rock her along with the bed beneath her.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:54 pm

"Ugh...Ugh..UGHHH" I groan, ending the salvo of thrusts I delivered, looking down to her and seeing the effect I had on her and her body. A virgin no longer than ten minutes ago her body was already well on it's way to be that of a slut...my slut. I take a few breaths admiring her, stuffed to the brim and enjoying every second of it.

"You know. There is another position that will commonly feel even better than this~" I grin, laying down over her and invading her lips with my tungue, biting her lower lip playfully as I disconnect and shimmy downward, extracting my cock from her needy womb and cunny as I go.

When I feel the colder air on the tip I lean back up and grab her leg, flipping her over to lay on her stomach at first, but grabbing her hips and roughly pulling her to her knees in front of me. "It's called doggy but as far as I know little kitties like it just as much~" I chuckle, aligning myself to reclaim her drooling hole and thrusting into it hard, claiming her womb once again before I reach forward and collect a bunch of her hair in a fist, pulling to make her arch her back. "What's the verdict?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 am

She lay there panting wildly as she tried to catch her breath after your wild assault. Her chest rising and falling rapidly, and her skin covered in sweat almost looking like she was practically glowing in the light of your dorm room.

Still trying to recover after your brutal breeding, your words draw her attention back to you. A combined look of fear and curiosity crosses her face, but you capture her lips before she can say anything as you pull loose from her. You can feel her beautifully defiled cunny wring around you as you begin to slip out of her desperate not to let you go unaware that you would be returning soon enough.

She gasps in shock as you flip her over onto her hands and knees. Her tail instinctively hicking upward as you push her down giving you an impressive view of her ass and cunny. She yowls out in delight as you slide back into her finding that she far more easily spread wide to accept you but still felt a little tight around you. Her chest lowered giving you a better angle for entry, and her tail laid onto your shoulder and wrapped around the back of your neck as if hugging you to her. "Mmm, yes. MORE!" All fear and hesitation was gone as she begged you to take her once again.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:02 pm

"See? I know you'd like it." I tell her, pulling back slowly to scare her inexperienced insided again that I might leave them empty as I watch her tight lips cling to my cock, her tiny little pucker above, just under her fluffy tail that drew me back into her wantingly. A wish I'm more than happy to oblige to as I start laying into her again, my hand in her hair pulling her back whenever the momentum of my hips pushes her forward into and over the matress.

I watch her creamy and sweaty body glisten as it jostles about, her tight peach shaped ass clapping and shaking as I strike it with my pelvis. And then there was that little starfish between again. "This position also has some other benefits" I grinned, collecting some spit to let it drip down between her cheeks. My thumb comes in to swipe it up though before it joined the flow of her essence below, coating her opening and massaging it a little to proceed prodding at it with the tip if my index finger, testing it's resistance.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:29 pm

"Nyaaaa," She groaned out as you pulled out of her once again going slowly to really tease her body. Her cunny hugged so snuggly around you, that you could see her vulva start to bulge out giving the impression her tunnel might come out with your cock before its grip would slip only to do it all over again. She yowls in a mix of pleasure and pain as you yank her by the hair helping to pull her back into your next thrust letting you pierce her even deeper. She has to brace her hands against the headboard to prevent you from slamming her face-first into it.

The clap of her ass when you slammed your hips into it was nice, but she didn't have enough cushion to really satisfy your desires. She turns back as you mention 'other benefits'. "There's moOOOOOOORRRRE?!?" She arches her back and moans out the last syllable when you tease at her pucker. If anything it was even tighter than her pussy had been. It wildly quivered in protest at the attention. "No, don't touch there. It's dirty!" Still, even with all the denial, you feel her pussy squeeze even tighter around your length.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:52 pm

"Oh but we're already being quite dirty aren't we." I counter, unconcerned with her protests silencing them by keeping her on edge with comparativly slow but smooth thrusts in and out of her drooling pussy clenching in concert with her little butthole in an effort to help it keep out it's intruder.

"You've been having dirty thoughts since the moment you opened your eyes in that breakroom, haven't you?" I ask accusingly, pushing my finger deeper into her last virgin hole. I'd have to give her mouth a more thourough introduction to my cock later but for now her tightest orifice called out to me.

Reaching for my nightstand drawer I take out a bottle of lube, pouring some on her sensitive pucker to piston my finger in and out of her until my knuckle hits the outside, curling and twisting my digit to introduce her to the pleasures of anal sex and loosening her up. "Does it hurt?" I ask wanting her to admit what she really was feeling.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games