A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 23, 2022 2:30 am

Changing your stance forces you to take a very short break from slamming into her which draws a whimper of need as you move her into position. Then she shrieks as you lunge into her with all the strength in your hips and legs. Her cervix quivers each time you slam into her taking your full weight, but you can feel yourself wedging your cockhead into her more with each lunge. At this point, her moans are lustful curses until you feel you're ready to force yourself through.

The pressure on your cock builds as you refuse to back off, but you can feel her body is ever so close to giving. Her voice rises, but you feel it is on the verge of giving out as well, but which would happen first. It turned out to be neither as she lost her voice the moment your length surged forward to occupy her womb. You hear Hali stutter a 'shit' under his breath, and you're pretty sure he just spilled his cum inside of his pants instead of in a good woman like you were getting ever so close to doing.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Both their reaction amused me immendly as Jan's tunnel clamped down harder than anything before around my cock. Seeing as Hali was already finished and humiliated I decided that I wanted to see the contortions of her face now for the home sprint. Staying buried to the hilt in her I reach lower and turn her over, holding her hips afloat at the right height with my hands going around her waist and cupping her ass while her shoulders layed one the ground before me.

Then I finally pull back, her cervix holding on tight and stopping my progress for a moment in my otherwise smooth motion, a hitch that was mirrored when I thrust back in, faster and harder. It felt incredible and I didn't have to guess to say that she never felt anything wuite like it either. As I repeat this a dozen more times her insides gradually stop to pose any appreachable resistance to the force of my thrusts, almost all of my momentum slamming into her and rocking her forward as I already recoil for the impact to come.

I bite down on my lip, if only to bite down on something, mostly breathing through my nose with labored pants as I fuck Jan into the ground and myself closer and closer to my own release, speeding up even more until I yell out a long outdrawn 'fuuuck' into the sky and hilt myself insider her cunt, filling her womb with my load, another brutal thrust thundering from my hips every three to five seconds for the percieved eternity it went on for.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 24, 2022 12:57 am

The male kneels there on the ground with a look of deep shame on his face as he pulls his hand out of his pants gazing at the cum stained fingers. From the look of it, he had had quite the release watching you have your way with his woman. Her tunnel was still tightly clamped, so when you flip her onto her back, you feel her tightly clamped folds try to twist your cock. The grip of her slick tunnel slips before it can cause you any harm, but it does give you some extra stimulation to enjoy.

With her on the back, you are treated to the lovely sight of her C-cup tits bouncing with every impact of your hips into her crotch. At first, her voice remains lost, but after the dozenth or so thrust, she recovers her voice begging for more. "Yes. Please. More. I Love It!" By this point, her insides have completely surrendered to your assault letting you slam right up against the back of her womb with each thrust.

As the first salvo of fresh cum erupts from your cock, she turns her face aside crying out once again as you feel her cum again around your dick soaking it in her love juice. With so much cock inside of her, she was already a little overstuffed, so it wasn't long before the pressure built enough for your cum to start being forced out around your cock in spite of how tightly she was sealed around you.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 24, 2022 7:46 pm

I let her climax pass, giving her muscles something to clamp around on and milk every last drop from. Afterwards I pull out though grabbing my cock at the base and wiping up most of the remaining grime from the base to tip, unceremoniously cleanimg my hand in her fur on her exhausted body before i stand up. Straightening my clothes I walk over to her mentally broken boyfriend and place my hand on his shoulder simply uttering a "Good luck keeping her away from me now" as my goodbye to him, leaving the scene and the two love birds alone at their special place forever tainted by what I did to them today.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed May 25, 2022 1:25 am

The bitch collapsed after you let her go after your vigorous fucking. You doubted she would be walking anytime soon. Halivak looks extremely shaken as you walk by him giving him a message before you leave him alone with his well-bred girl.

As you left the tree line, you found yourself in the park. After your recent activities, you were starting to get hungry, but your newly released libido still felt ready to go too. Thankfully, you didn't have any other classes today, so the world was your oyster.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed May 25, 2022 8:04 pm

Very much pleased with myself I slander through the park with my hand in my pockets, my stomach growling a little which prompts me to go get something to eat. A target in mind I walk towards the campus cafe planning to buy one of their nicely put together sandwiches, something to drink and maybe stumble upon my next target.

Having broken a sexy experienced elf and an already taken minx I decided that I'd want to find someone cute and innocent looking to lure home into my domain and dominate, in the mood to destroy something beautiful.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 12:11 am

Heading on, you find that there's a lot less foot traffic at the moment. Most people are probably either eating or in class at the moment. In the cafe, you quickly grab a meal and pay with a cute catgirl cashier. The moment she hands you your receipt, she turns to the person beside her. "I'll take my break now." Walking out from behind the counter, you see her go through a door that looks to open into an employee lounge.

Amongst the other eaters, you see a couple other possible targets. You see a crowd of Kobolds eating together though the others all suddenly get up while one remains eating. Being so small and weak, they tend to stick in groups, so it's unusual to see one by herself. You also see a young, human girl with flowers and a ribbon in her hair humming to herself as she walks around you looking for a seat.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu May 26, 2022 8:35 pm

The flower girl is tempting, but the catgirl had already caught my attention at that point. So I let her pass, eating my sandwich as I keep an eye out for the best moment to slip through that door as well. I knew that the key was confidence, so I didn't nervously look at it every two seconds, standing up to walk there like it was a given when no employee looked. No random customer would question something like that. I wasn't sure what to expect once I'm through, but my lust addled mind imagined finding her jilling herself after I'd mentally undressed her over the counter.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:40 pm

The cafe is fairly busy, so most of the workers are paying little mind to the door she went through, and it was doubtful they'd let two employees take a break at the same time during a lunch rush, so you only had to pay attention to the other patrons who were more busy chatting and eating to even pay any mind to the door. Finding your opening fairly quickly, you made your way into the room. It seemed like your standard employee's lounge. Sadly, your target wasn't presently touching herself. Instead, she was laying back on an upholstered bench. One arm over her head, and one leg leaning off to the side. She was asleep, completely exposed, and unaware you were even there.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu May 26, 2022 11:22 pm

I wasn't quite sure if this was worse or even better, standing still for a moment as many ideas shoot through my head. In the end though the first thing I do after walking up to her, as her open legs draw me in, is gently pulling up her skirt, revealing her panties to me. All in all she looks so fragile that I couldn't wait to see how much so, reaching out to lightly trace along her folds through the fabric and gauging her reaction.

My cock that never seems to satisfyed again hardens quickly and I pull it out, leaning over the bench and nudging the tip against her soft and cute lips with one hand as the other continues on her crotch. I try to stay as quiet as possible, knowing how real those signature cat ears were and how well they worked, and also to not wake her by pushing too hard too fast on either front even though the desire to just force her jaw open and force myself in or dig into her panties and finger her little box was growing each second.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:04 am

Pulling her skirt up, you find her panties to be bright pink and frilly as any you could possibly imagine giving the impression of the kind of girl just waiting for her Prince Charming to wake her up with a kiss. One of her ears twitches as you gently probe at her crotch causing a damp spot to appear shortly. "Nyah.." she moans as she turns her head away from you in response to your light grinding. She was certainly deep asleep for the moment.

Her lips are soft and pillowy as you press the edge of your cock against them. You can imagine how soft they would feel wrapped around you making your cock grow even harder as you continued to tease your own little sleeping beauty. You soon have her lips glossy with your pre, and her cunny spasms as you continue working both pairs of lips. She still seemed deep asleep though which was fortunate especially when her mouth parted completely letting out a very heated gasp.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 pm

"She certainly seems to purr like a little kitty when touching the right spots" I think to myself and grin when she nyah's to me feeling her up. My translucent precum coating her lips looking like the most inviting lip gloss and further pushing my desire to feel them bobbing up and down my cock. And as if the universe heard my call I see her opening them wide before my eyes.

Drawn in by the space between her lips and not wanting to miss my chance I slowly push my cock forward before they could close up again, bulging her cheek out obscenely as the tip of my member pushes it out from the inside. Her cute warm mouth feels just as good as I imagined it to and I reward her by grabbing the hem of her pink undergarment to pull it aside, carefully teasing her engorged clit under it's hood and dipping my fingertips between her damp folds, expecting her to be as tight as her panties were pink and frilly.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 am

Her soft, sweet voice is muffled when you push into her. Pulling her panties off turns out to be harder than you'd expected as the pink fabric was nearly glued to her lips by all the juices currently drooling from her sex. Flicking her clit, caused a sweet, sexy moan to emanate from her throat to vibrate around your dick driving your desire even further, though that appeared to be the limit of her ability to sleep through molestation. Slowly, her lashes fluttered and a curious, yet muffled 'hmm' emanated from around your cock.

Her eyes were initially unfocused as she opened them to cast over your form hunched over her. Once she gained focus, her eyes were immediately drawn down to your thick cock. The shock of what you were doing seemed to slow her reaction, but you realized she would react soon enough if you didn't do something quick.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun May 29, 2022 7:00 pm

I have to think quite quickly when her eyes start to flutter open, the moments she takes to realise her situation giving me time to come up waith a plan. Keeping my cock in her mouth to muffle her I lay the hand that held it steady on top of her head in case I'd need to hold it in place but also to pet her, scratching that spot area behind her catlike ear. "Shhhhh" I say. "You can correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the pussy on this pussy had recieved way to little attention." I explain, flicking her sensitive clit once again after which I continue drawing gentle circles around it.

"Shake your head if I'm wrong and I'll leave...or...nod and I'll take you to my place to show you what you've been missing and dreaming about all along." I say, giving her an ultimatum while unsure myself I've I'd really just let her be if wanted me to. This arbituary binary choice I gave her also didn't include her most obvious reaction of freaking out which I hoped she'd just abide by in her confusion. It would also point to her submissive potential if she followed my instructions so easily.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:46 am

Her eyes moved up to you obviously shocked by what she had woken up to. Her eyes moved to the door behind you as if wishing for someone to walk in on this. Still, her attention is drawn to you as you give her her choices. Her entire body tenses when you flick her clit drawing a sharp gasp that washes her breath over your length. As you continue slowly circling her clit, you feel more of her breath on your length as her entire body shakes and shivers with barely contained pleasure.

She didn't nod in assent, but neither did she deny you by shaking her head either. It made it clear to you that she hadn't completely given in to your desires just yet, but she was certainly not beyond convincing. Her pussy drooled openly, and her eyes rolled up as waves of pleasure washed over her entire being. The struggle between her body and mind was plain to see, and it was clear her body was winning little by little as her will to resist slowly melted before your very eyes.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 7:13 pm

I seems she did in fact find a third option which I hadn't accounted for, staring at her a few seconds before I realised she wasn't going to answer me. "Mh. On the fence about it, huh?" I smirk, the constrast of her cute face and my cock stuffed into it getting to me as much as the feeling.

"Here. Imagine your mouth were your cute little slit." I say, gripping her slull little harder and nudging it to align her mouth better, gently sawing my cock in and out of her lips as I insert the tip of my finger into her folds in time and feel around for her hymen. My thumb continues to swipe back and forth on her clit engorged and sensitive clit. "Do you like that idea? Do you want more?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:12 pm

She blushes as you call out her indecision casting her gaze aside seemingly out of some sense of shame. Her eyes dart back to you in shock as your grip on her hardens and you begin slowly sliding in and out of her open gullet. She sighs and whimpers over your engorged length as your finger starts mimicking the slow, sensuous motion into her sex as well. She is certainly as tight as you'd imagine of a virgin, and your cock is so much thicker than your finger. Yes, you will need to wreck her to get balls deep inside of her tender little slit.

Her eyes stare down at your cock slowly moving in and out of her mouth shivering and clenching her eyes shut as you tease her clit once again with your thumb. Only one of her eyes opens when you ask her if she wants more, and she hesitates and trembles beneath you, but then, very slowly, her head tilts downward and back up. Her cheeks rosy as she ascents to you continuing to debauch the young maiden.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 11:15 pm

Seeing her finally approve I grin even more, trying to force it into a less manacing smile. "Ok..." I wanted to break her right here and now but I knew that we surely would get caught and interrupted then, so I stop and pull my finger from her folds doing the same with my cock, pulling her panties back over her mound.

Arranging my rock hard cock to point up to my stomach and held there by my belt I then help her up to stand. "I'm Max by the way. We'll go to my place like I said. It's not far from here." I explain and nonchalantly introduce myself in the process, giving her a moment to get herself more in order if she wanted and composing herself before I lead her out of the employee lounge, counting on her to answer any questions coming at us as concerning me being there or our hurry, I smile and nod to whatever she said, getting out of the cafe and towards my dormroom as quickly as possible.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:05 am

There's a moment of disappointment as you pull your cock free of her mouth and begin putting it away. She straightens herself out, and you can see there is certainly still a struggle going on in her mind. Still, she doesn't call this off as she follows you out of the breakroom. "Cathy," Is her meek response as you introduce her.

You are eyed by a male dragon as you walk out of the room. "Cathy, who is this?" She freezes at his voice. "Mr. Evrice, sorry, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I called a friend to help me back home." He seems a little unsure but shrugs off his concerns after a moment. "Alright Cathy, you get some rest. I hope you feel better." With that, the two of you walk away. She had looked like such a sweet innocent girl, but after only a few minutes with you, she was faking being sick to get out of work to have sex with someone she'd only just met.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:17 pm

It was good to see that she could still think on the spot. It would have been boring if her mind had already stopped working correctly from the bit of teasing she endured that made her take this leap of faith. I wondered if she had any idea what she had gotten herself into, but as we came closer and closer to my dormroom those thoughts but vanished.

I was glad that I didn't have any roommate by choice but I was excited to give my neighbors, if not the whole building a listening experience they wouldn't forget so soon. Finally getting to my door I already fished out the key, opening the door in a hurry and pulling her inside. It was a simple dormroom, with a kitchen corner to your left when you came through the door and a desk and bed in the farseid corners. If you wanted to call the depth of the room far, which was quite the stretch.

I didn't care about those things now though, hungry for more after molesting her in her sleep, swinging the door to fall shut behind me as I push Cathy onto the bed and climb over her, brushing my hand over the outside of her kneesock covered leg and planting my lips on hers, coming up on her thigh as my other hand starts to unbutton her blouse.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games