A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:42 am

As you continue hammering into her sex with all of your might, her voice failed her as she broke into a near-constant series of moans and gasps like the breeding bitch she really was. Her sex clung to your gripping you with all of its might, but your pistoning would not be slowed. Moving her into position, you got a good look at her tits which bounced with every thrust. The new position seemed to agree with her as she came around your cock soaking your balls in her fem-cum. Covering her mouth just in time, you could feel the vibrations of her wail against your palm as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

You could feel her sex continue to clench, but it was growing weaker with each tremble. If this continued, you could imagine her tunnel becoming little more than a hollow perfectly shaped to your rod especially once you felt her body grow limp underneath you as the first orgasm began to weaken her body becoming little more than a limp toy to be used for your pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:29 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not sure if you missed Max cumming last post or I'm misinterpreting yours, but I'll keep going for now as your last sentence would assume something like that, I think xD

The desk had started to move and screach across the floor from every impact, which annoyingly broke my rythm as I had to follow. So I pause and bring her other leg up as well. Holding both of them I push her further onto the surface, spreading some documents on the floor in the process as I follow her onto it and fold her legs towards her own shoulders. How far would depend on her own flexibility.

Certain though was the fact that I quickly began fucking her into the table, out bodies clapping together in a constant rythm besides a couple pauses when I stay deep and grind my hips against hers, stirring her insides. "Look who came all over the cock they didn't want. Aren't you a slut and a half?" I hiss, admonishing her further. By the way her eyes lost their ability to focus though, I doubted her ears worked any better. Still, I wanted to get at least another one out of her to cement this experience for her and satisfy my need to show her how right she was that I was going to ruin her.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:00 am

She didn't resist in the slightest as you moved her legs up casting away whatever documents she had spread across the surface of the table. As plush and curvy as she is, you're somewhat surprised to explore her flexibility. Her knees come down within an inch from the surface of the table as you nearly fold her body in half. This forces her ass out beneath her, so your thighs begin slapping against her plush cheeks with each thrust now. You feel her tongue begin lapping at your palm now proving just how silly you were fucking her at the moment.

She doesn't react in the slightest to your taunt her for her sluttiness. Every muscle in her body is completely limp except for those in her sex which wrings your dick and draws every drop of cum you provide her deeper into her vacuous depths. Still, the orgasm seems to be weakening as she rode it out, but it was common knowledge that women experience them one after the other or even multiple at the same time. You could already feel her start to moan again along with the panting, but she'd need something more to throw her back over the edge if you wanted to do so quickly.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Something about folding her up into such a small package under my body deeply satisfyed me. But then her tungue against hands reminded me of her sucking me off earlier and how it began. How her tight little elven rosebud quivered when I teased it and my threat about using that too depending on how good a job she did. Her throat felt so damn good that I forgot that she made me do all the work in that.

What kind of man would I be if I didn't even go through on my threats I though. It wasn't like she could stop me in her current state or position, much less both I laughed inwardly as I pulled out of her elven slit and zeroed in on my new target. My cock was coated in most of the natural lubes so I didn't fret forcing it right through her tight spincter with as much force as needed.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:03 am

Her body was limp under your grip, and her eyes were glassy and dull, so it was easy to move her into position to claim her rosebud as your own. She was clearly less experienced back there as you felt an incredible tightness and heat envelope your length, and her mouth opens in a groan of discomfort mixed with clear pleasure. Her eyes also grow more focused as she is brought back to consciousness.

"Ah, you absolute beast. Was my soft cunny not enough for you? You just had to force yourself into my tight ass as if it belonged to you." Each time you thrust into her interrupted her words with a gasp, a squeal, or a moan. Her plush ass was really clapping now making it sound like there was an audience applauding your performance in defiling the elven slut beneath you.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:37 pm

"Of course. No set of your holes could ever be enough for me and for the record...I DO own that tight ass of yours..." I reply, the sounds she makes egging me on and not helping her at all. "And besides. I was starting to loose you there and you wouldn't want to miss anything of this, would you?~"

Putting my hands to both of of her kneepits and going into a pushup position I hover over her face before thrusting down aided by gravity, leaning down to press my lips to hers and find her tungue with mine. Her squeals being somewhat muffled again I go for the last sprint using the tight confines of her ass like my onahole at home without regrets or pause. "Get ready bitch...I'm gonna cums so fucking deep in that ass" I groan and so just that. Every muscle in my body tenses atop hers and I hilt myself against her bottom painting her insides white with rope after rope of cum, bucking and moanung uncontrallably until I callapse on top her her heaving for breath.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:09 pm

She manages to moan out a few more things before you capture her plush lips with your own greedily. "You men are all the same. You are never satisfied. Even when you have everything you just want more." Her mouth opening and closing unguarded makes an easy and tempting target for you to capture in a kiss. She tenses at the assault purring her hands on your bicep and squeezing. When your tongue invades her mouth and seeks out her tongue, it retreats at first contact though there isn't much room for her to escape your invading muscle.

She's still gasping and moaning when you break the kiss to tell her your intention to fill her ass up with your load, and she gives a half-hearted plead just before the first gush of cum erupts from your cock into her. "No, Wa~it!" As your pearly white splatters across her inner walls, you feel her ass clamp down tighter than ever before, and a gush of femcum splatters across your abs as she wails out in a second, much more powerful release of her own.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:30 pm

I care little for her last minute protests and release all I could offer where I promised I would. I wanted her to be leaking and remembering this after all. Peeling my body from her I pull my softening dick out of the elf, her tightest hole struggling to close up as it gapes open from the stretching it just endured. After engraining that view in my mind though I hop of the table, redress and pick up my bag.

Leaning over from the other side I give her one last kiss on her forehead and smile before I say "See you next time~" and leave her to fix herself up as good as she could after I leave the room. I could feel my underwear cling to the residual moisture on my cock, but what was much more prominent from the outside for the more olfactory gifted would be the cloud of musk forming around me.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 01, 2022 4:23 am

She gasped and moaned weakly as she took everything you had to give and even milked your cock in an effort to get more of your hot load. Her ass quivered but didn't manage to close as a trickle of your seed leaked out to possibly stain the wood finish of the table. She laid there as you straightened yourself out not ready apparently to even sit upright though she lets out a groan as you kiss her forehead and promise another romp in the future. Still, as you left, she made no move to get up.

Stepping out, you notice most pass you by without note, but some species do take note of your smell; females giving you a curious glance while males balk at you. You notice the male of a gnoll couple grabs his girl possessively as if to protect what's his. You don't have any other classes today, and it is about time for lunch. That male gnoll might be fun to mess with if you're looking to steal someone's girl, or you could find other gals to slake your lust. You could also go get some grub either at the campus cafe, or at home.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun May 01, 2022 2:53 pm

I huff and chuckle at most reactions but stop and raise a brow at the male gnoll who wants to hide his girlfriend from me. No no no. That wouldn't fly. Turning and walking towards the pair I take a intentional look up and down his girlfriend. I wanted him to notice before I asked. "What's the matter? Scared that your girl might see something she likes?" and then introduced myself to his girl "I'm Max" with a wink.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 01, 2022 11:48 pm

The male tenses as you make your presence known. The two of them turn to look at you with the male's ears laid back defensively. The female gives you a more coy look. "I'm Janrish. It's nice to meet you." The male half snarls out his name. "Helivak, her boyfriend!" His girlfriend rolls her eyes at the male's response. "Heli, please don't do this. He's just introducing himself." The male hesitates seeming caught between his distrust for you and his desire to keep his girl happy.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon May 02, 2022 5:25 pm

"Nice to meet the two of you." I reply, smiling at both of them, though while interested in Janrish the smile was much more challenging as I looked at Helivak and his defensive gaze "I'm new here and still getting into things. You guys know a place you'd want to go and relax now that classes are over?"

Oh, how I was going to enjoy watching him realise that there wasn't anything he could do to stop me from taking his girl for a ride and that exactly that would be how he'd make her happy.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon May 02, 2022 10:41 pm

Halivak's lips curls baring his fangs at you, but he doesn't growl or snarl this time hiding his displeasure from his lover. She, on the other hand, gives your question a little thought. "Well, there is a park nearby we like to frequent. We even know a nice secluded spot by the lake." At those last words, the male's ears shoot up alert, and a look of shock crosses his face as he turns to Janrish.

"Janny, c'mon now. That's our special place. We can't just invite other people there." The female puts a paw on his cheek. "Oh don't worry, Heli. It's just one other person," She turns to face you. "and you'll be sure to keep it our little secret, right?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue May 03, 2022 6:25 pm

It seemed as though even if Halivak tried to play the tough and protective guy, it was really her who had the pants on in their realtionship. That would only make it easier for me as I was now sure that she hasn't been ruttet into the ground like she needed for a while. "Yeah. I wouldn't want to spoil that." I say emphatically, "It's hard to find a place to be...private"

Starting to follow Janny I see her boyfriend lag behind a bit, beckoning him along with a sideways jerk of my head as I smiled at him like he was going to miss the coming show if he stayed. I decided to find out a bit more about them on our way. "So did you guys meet here through shared lectures or something or did you know each other before?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue May 03, 2022 11:07 pm

Halivak seems more distraught now as his previous attempts to stop this from happening have failed. He shudders when you ask about their history, but speaks before Janrish can answer. "We've known each other since middle school." The response is short and curt, but Jan elaborates. "Yes, we hardly spoke back then though. We only really got to know each other in high school, and we've been dating since."

In the park, there is a rather sizeable lake, and they lead you to a small wooded area, but they show you a small footpath leading to a small glade that looks over the lake. Unless someone was on the water itself scanning the shore, they almost certainly wouldn't see it or anyone there. Janrish gestures around. "What do you think? It's like a secluded little resort on the side of the water."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed May 04, 2022 6:56 pm

How sweet. A pair of highschool sweethearts. Trying to hold back my grin I reply casually "Oh. So quite a while then. That's not that common for people our age is it?" Gauging their respective reaction though particulary interested in Janrish's as I continue. "Though I heard from a few couples that got together quite early how they managed that fear of missing out they felt by opening up their realtionship."

Seing their private spot I was quite impressed and pleased by it's secludedness, looking around myself as she gestures. "Yeah. Quite a find you have spotted yourselves here. Did you just stumble across it one day?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed May 04, 2022 11:44 pm

Hali tenses when you ask how common their kind of relationship is, but you can see his pupils completely constrict when you mention opening the relationship. Jan, on the other hand, doesn't give a strong reaction to either statement even laughing off the uncommonness. "Oh, I don't know how common it is, but it's worked for us well enough so far. Hasn't it, Hal-Hal." Halivak seems to perk up a little at her statement. "Yeah, just because it hasn't worked out for others isn't a reason we can't make it work."

"There's ice skating on the lake during the winter. Hali's got a very keen eye, so even without seeing the leaves, he could tell it would be very camouflaged, so we checked it out last spring and have been using it since."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri May 06, 2022 7:35 pm

"Ahhh" Her explanation made sense, though I was rather thinking of how exactly they used the place. Thinking of course of all the ways I would use it and her later as long as I had any say in it.

"Oh, I wasn't saying it hasn't worked for you guys...I just remembered that and seeing how closely you seem to guard her, wondered why." I reply to Halivak calmly, overselling my backpedaling at the start. "Have you ever talked about that?" I ask looking over to Jan to continue. "I mean I understand feeling the pressure, satisfying such a fine women enough to make her stay for good." winking at her out of sight of Hal. My cock started slightly harden again, waking from it's slumber slowly and working it's way down the leg of my pants.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun May 08, 2022 1:01 am

Halivak's heckles raise when you mention the pressure of pleasing his girl implying some kind of difficulty. "And just what are you implying with that!" Janish sighs, "Hali, why must you always be so easy to get a rise out of." She turns to you giving you stern look. "I know you're just having a laugh, but do you really have to antagonize him like that?" Turning from you both, she crosses her arms with a huff.

Chastised by his girlfriend, Halivak looks down embarrassed. "S-s-sorry babe." She doesn't seem to notice your growing bulge, but as he looks back towards you both, you see him blanch a moment before conspicuously lift his eyes nervously as he attempts to avoid looking at your pant leg.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun May 08, 2022 3:49 pm

I take a few steps over to her instead of the scared reaction she gets out of her boyfriend. "Cmooon~" I say, opening my arms as I get behind her. I don't go for the full embrace yet and instead only place my hands on her upper arms, turning her around to face him with me looking over her shoulder, calmly stating "Like you said. I'm only having a laugh. But you could solve this quite easily, no? Can't you just tell him that he's everything you need.", stepping closer yet and pressing my bulge against her with the word everything and whisper. "It that so hard?"
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games