A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 am

Tes Wrote:Name: Max Ingouf
Appearance: link
Bio: Being just human didn't really work out for Max. Hardly anyone in his high school was like him and with all the self proclaimed pure bloods kicking down, it was no surprise that he got a lot of shit for it. So much so that he started to believe all the insults they threw at him, hardly even trying to defend himself as scared as he was of the consequences. It didn't help, that he didn't really grow much taller till after his 18th birthday. So to everyone, himself included, Max was a weakling.

Going off to college, he hoped that age would at least somewhat alleviate the mobbing, but he also knew that he got accepted for a big one. His grades had always been great, but he was still surprised when he got the letter, knowing all too well what kind of crowd went there. Even so, during his one year break without the constant fear of who or what might be waiting for him around the corner he felt a change, even if talking to pretty much anyone was still a quite uncomfortable situation to him. He started weight training with his dad, who was a bit surprised by how much his scrawny son could actually lift with his practically non existent muscles, and filled out a bit, if not much. His mom was also glad to see him so active but they also shared some confusion, caused by a few sudden outburst of anger from Max, slamming the dinner table and then storming off to his room on a couple occasions. They didn't pay it much attention and laughed it off. Meanwhile Max noticed that this rage always seemed to boil over when he got...pent up, which is why he began storming off to his room when it happened. It didn't really make much sense to him but he had it under control, for now.

From the outside, it seemed like just another day, but as you sat there in class, you were struggling. Your outbursts at home had been growing more frequent, and while your parents were simply passing it off as a late 'rebellious phase,' you couldn't shake the feeling that the changes that seemed to be going on inside of you were something different. At the front of the room, your teacher, was once again proving her technological ineptitude as she struggled to get the projector working. Her clothing was relatively conservative, it simply couldn't hide the bounty that was her ass. Your senses seemed to sharpen as you stared, but you also became aware of every other male in class and their shared interest in her fine curves. You were already struggling to hold yourself back, but if something didn't break soon, you might just boil over right here in class.
Firehead

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:20 pm

The seconds ticking by felt like an eternity as my eyes, despite trying not to, always wandered back to my teachers ass. I began fidgeting in my seat and my hands got a little sweaty. What I would do to her... it rang in my head. I was anxious. Thinking that someone must notice how much so just made it worse and worse as I looked around to check. Finally, I snapped when she leaned over even more to check her cable connections for the nth fucking time. "J-JUST CLICK ON THE DAMN INPUT SOURCE BUTTON MORE THAN ONCE!" I could hear me yell before I even registered doing it, quickly followed by silence and me wanting to sink into my seat and vanish of the face of the earth. It no longer was What I would do but rather What had I done that repeated in my head over and over again.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:21 am

"Oh," she said at your suggestion pressing the source button a couple of times to find the appropriate feed. There was an audible groan as every male in the room realized the show was over as class could begin. Every so often, you could feel the gaze of someone bore into you letting you know that they were wondering the same thing as you. The rest of that hour-long lecture continued on like that until class was dismissed.

Seeing your chance, you could feel the desire to slink out of the room. Though fate seemed to have other plans for you. "Mr. Ingouf, could I have a word with you for one moment?" It was your instructor, and she actually wanted to talk to you after that outburst. She hadn't given any hint that she'd been bothered during class, but she was rather well known for being very professional, so perhaps that was just an act.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:04 am

The whole time I was tense, not even able to pay attention to the class at all. I just wanted it to be over so I could get out of here. And then when I thought that is was so I froze in my tracks at her request while packing my things. Surely she'd want to chew me out for speaking to her like that. I waited for the other stundents to leave, awkwardly waddling up to her dest and ready for the worst. "Y-Yes?" I asked, hunched over slightly to avoid looking her into her eyes and clutching onto my slingbag in front of me. Of course that only made me focus on the lower parts of her body again and what I had seen earlier, making me even more thankful for the bag in front of my crotch.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 am

The elven beauty nodded as you complied with her request. "Thank you, she motions over to the front of the class while she bends over the projector beginning to shut it down. Now in front of the room, you can see down the neck of her shirt getting a glance at her cleavage. The rest of the males in the class got a look at her ass as they exitted.

Once the room is empty and the machine is powered down, she finally speaks. "Yes, I wanted to thank you for helping me with the projector today. I've always been pretty bad with tech as you might have noticed." Try as you might, she shows no sign of being upset about the way you'd shouted, and the whole time, you were acutely aware that the two of you were alone in this room. "Anywho, I was wondering if you would be interested in arriving a bit early and helping me set up for class."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:27 am

I definitly wasn't expecting that turn of events and blanket a bit while coming up with a response."Ehhh..." The constant distractions for my eyes also didn't help. "I'd have to reschedule some things, but yeah?" I answered, sounding like a question from my unsureness. My mind already thought about a million ways of how she could show me her gratitude making my face redden a bit. Though being a bit bold I still probe about a possible compensation. "W-Would I be able to get an assistant credit for that?"

I knew that it was common for arrangements like this to happen, but I also knew that the admistration was stingy with those and would require some work on her side to get that sorted out. So just maybe she would try to repay me some over way. No! I really had to stop thinking about that as I felt an all too well known stiffness grow down the leg of my pants, dangerously close to the lower edge of my bag whose strap already dug into my shoulder the way I pushed it down.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:42 am

She glances to the side. "Oh, I might have a problem getting something like that approved. You know how the higher-ups can be with us handing that kind of thing out willy-nilly." She stops for a moment, and while you hadn't noticed when it happened, you became aware that her shirt had slipped from her shoulder just enough to let you see the lack of a bra strap on her shoulder. "There just has to be another way I could repay you for your kind assistance, right?"

She gets a smirk on her face. "You must have been so frustrated watching me bent over while all of the boys just watched as if that was all they could ever possibly need." Her demeanor has completely changed. "But you want more than to simply stare at my plush ass, don't you Mr. Ingouf? And effective do you think that bag is at hiding what's going on with you." She leans in a little closer now beginning to whisper. "You sounded so assertive and demanding at that moment. What were you thinking of doing to a little thing like me, I wonder."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:30 pm

I was frozen for a bit there. It felt similar to the prior occasions of my bottled up anger boiling over, but not the same. It came from the same primal source deep inside me though. And then I couldn't hold it back any more. Tossing my bag to the side I close tha gap between us, reaching up with my left hand to grasp her chin while the other reached around to grab a big handfull of that ass whose effect on men she seemed to be accutely aware of, kneading it through her skirt while hiking it up inch by inch each time my fingertips dug into her pliable flesh.

Returning the favor of whispering, though certainly more hissing than sultry, I turn her head and get real close to her pointy ear "It's not like they could really do anything good with it anyway... Much like you fumbling with that projector." By now I had uncovered her butt fully and reached in between her checks, pressing two fingers against her warmth posessively. "You all just don't know what buttons to press."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:39 pm

She gasps only seeming mildly surprised when you so boldly begin to take hold of your body squeezing her ass like the world's sexiest pair of stress balls. She whimpers a little at the rough treatment. "To think you would do such a thing to an Elven Maiden. You beastly men have always seen us Elves as easy prey." There's a chuckle in her voice giving you the impression that she was taking part in some kind of playful game.

"To think you would do such a thing. Showing up all heroic and kindly offering to help me get set up with lecture only to take advantage of me. Why I'd have to lecture the entire class hoping desperately that no one notices your thick load was too big to contain and was currently leaking out to stain my panties." She curves her back pressing her ass back more firmly into your palm as if begging you to continue while speaking as if you were forcing yourself on her.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:22 am

Two can definitly play that game. "I see you have figured out how this is going to end quite well already, huh?~" I tell her, continuing my assault on her ass and dampening panties. "But first you'll have to show me if your good for something if not tech since it's going to decide how gracious I'll be in choosing which hole you'll be leaking my cum from...for today~" I explain with a devilish grin and a similar tone, accentuating my statement by probing her tight rosebud though the thin cloth.

After a moment to let my words settle in and needing to force myself to let go of that magnificent ass I lean back a bit, looking at her face. Placing both my hands onto her shoulders I force her onto her knees before me where she was supposed to be. Steadly looking down at her I unzip my pants and push both them and my boxes down far enough to release my cock, taking my sweet time in doing so until it spring free from its clutches pointing right at her face.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:55 pm

She gasps a little as you run your hands over her like you own her body. "Oh, such a demanding man. I've only just asked you to start helping me out, and already you're planning to take your payment, or do you think that one piece of advice today demands full payment?" You feel her backdoor quiver as you begin probing it. Elves were usually so slight that it seemed strange to see one with such a bountiful ass.

She only gives the slightest resistance as if wanting to feel your strength before going down to her knees between your legs. Your raging erection slaps her across her face leaving a wet spot on her cheek. She gives it a curious look taking a quick smell of it. "Hmm, such a devious man you are, Mr. Ingouf. No elven Beauty could ever miss that scent." Her eyes lock onto yours as she leans down giving your cockhead a kiss. You feel her lips press against your head a moment before her jaw slips open and her tongue extends to run a circle against your glans.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:58 pm

"There's no such thing as a down payment in this case." I tell her as she goes down, a deep long and satisfyed groan coming from lips as her tungue makes contact. "Maybe you'll get a better whiff down here~" I say, grasping my shaft by the root as well as the back of her head to angle it, sliding the underside my cock over her swirling tungue towards the base and my balls. My cock steadily hardens to it's full potention, towering over her face.

"But then again...maybe you need a better taste now~" I grin, doing the whole thing in reverse only to pull her mouth forward at the end to envelope the whole head, making her bob up and down in increasing tempo. After a while I let go to see if she would continue on her own though. "That's what I thought. Taking a big... thick... cock in each of your tight holes is what all you elven maiden are best at, huh?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:04 am

Her head easily moves as you direct as if you were using her like a sex toy moving her down your entire length before moving back up to make her take you inside of her mouth leading her to bob on your shaft before leaving her to her own direction. She gives you a devilish wink before she pushes herself down more forcing you back towards her throat. She doesn't even gag for a moment when your cockhead passes her tonsils. Occupied in such a way, she doesn't have any way to respond to your question.

She pulls back up slowly lapping every inch of your cock as it exits her mouth leaving behind only her saliva. Compared to her mouth and throat, the room is chilly, and the moist saliva clinging to your length doesn't help matters either. She gives you a spurious look as she begins teasing your cockhead once again while leaving the rest of your dick to suffer in the chill like she was just daring you to do something about it.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:06 pm

I lose the eye contact for a moment when she does that, my head falling back involuntarily as her throat envelops my cock. But I'm right back for the show as she slowly comes back up, watching intently. Seing that look on her face at the end, It became my mission to find the limits of this elven slut and break her. I didn't waste time with words, the slightly uncomfortable feel of my cock getting cold outwaying any concern for her comprehensive understanding and warning of what I was gonna do.

Grabbing her head from both sides I stuff my cock right back were it came from in a moments notice, her face stopped by my lower abs and resting there as I hold her down, grinding against it and stirring up her throat. That quickly isn't enough though and I repeatedly push her half way up before pulling her back down twice the speed, my nuts swinging against her chin and neck as I angle her up to keep looking at my face, a mask of blind lust and rage. I wanted to see those piercing blue eyes tear up. With each repetition the motion becomes smoother as I take a step back, taking her head with me to make her lean forward, and start thrusting with my hips as well, fucking her face.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:05 am

As you grab hold of her, you could swear you see her hips wiggling in anticipation as you take control of the situation to face fuck her with all the strength and savagery you could muster. You feel a splatter as the quick, rapid thrusts drag spittle and pre cum from her mouth. Her eyes no longer looking at you as they begin to roll into the back of her head. Her hands rest on your thigh clenching against you and digging into the flesh a little with her nails. Her mouth and throat are welcoming squeezing down around you as you plunge violently in and out of her at a rapid pace. Whether or not she could breathe with you stuffing her face like that was anyone's guess.

Still, in spite of how overwhelmed she looked, you could see that her lips were curled up into a smile like this brutal use of her body was exactly what she wanted at the moment. Every time your cockhead pulled back to her mouth, her tongue would give it a lick as if welcoming it back. Looking down further, you could see her breasts bounce with each push and pull of her body though they were still disappointingly trapped in the blazer she was wearing.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:59 pm

After a particularly hard last thrust and a longer pause at the bottom I push her head away and let it go, allowing her to catch some breath as I take a good look at her thinking about what to do next, quickly landing on those tits she teased me with so often. I step around her and pull that stupid blazer off her shoulders, throwing it to the side, immediatly followed by me bringing my hands together from either side behind her back grabbing her blouse on both sides of the buttons and ripping it open, setting her tits free since I knew from earlier that there was no bra underneath.

I didn't simply take it off like the first barrier before though as I had better plans, stopping when the excess cloth bundled at her wrists and tieing them up with it. Then I grab her tits from behind mauling at them and rolling her hard nipples between my finger tips. Holding her like that I pull her up on her feet again, grinding my cock between her cheeks and then the gap between her thighs, poking out the other side as my saliva covered shaft rubs up against her soddom panties. Leaning in I growl a bit and bite down on her neck tough without drawing blood, if only for the fact that I had the outlet of pounding against that ass of hers and fucking her thighs, which I quickly did.

But that wasn't nearly enough stimulation after what I just had, which is why I turn the two of us towards her dest and bend her right over it's edge, pulling those panties down without care, seeing the tight elven pussy and asshole for the first time. And how inviting the looked. Keeping her pressed onto the table with ha hand between her shoulder blades I grab my cock and line it up between her lips, pushing forward with a force that wasn't gonna be denied.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:33 am

As you tossed her to the ground, you could see that she was certainly not dissatisfied even as she gasped desperately for air. Giving you a playful look as you free her chest from the tight confines of her blazer jacket, "Oh, you savage brute. What do you plan to do with me?" She moans softly though as you rip her blouse open destroying the garment. You can imagine how hard it will be to conceal the damage that had been done to the garment even with the blazer to cover it. Her ample bosom bounced as if excited to be freed.

She groans as you bind her by the wrists, massage her tits in your hands, and grind your shaft about demandingly under her skirt. "Please, just don't tell anyone. I can't have people knowing how easily you did this to me." Her tone goes from chiding to more desperate though the same playfulness underlines it all. Bending her over the desk, you feel her breasts cushion her beneath the force and see them squish beneath the weight showing how pliable they were though your earlier fondling had already proven that.

Her panties practically have to be peeled off of her crotch as a generous amount of thick feminine love juice soaks the fabric and sticks it to the flesh. Strands of it remain connecting the two as you pull them away and the weight eventually cause the strands to break away. Her pussy certainly looked tight, and the lips were fat and pillowy with arousal making such an inviting spot to soothe the ache that had come with your growing desires. Her pussy gave some resistance, but it simply couldn't stand up to the battering ram-like force of your pillar breaking down the gate and demanding entry. She squealed out a moan breathing heavily as she was forced to accommodate you.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:27 pm

"Oh, I'm sure we'll come to an agreement. We still haven't finished discussing my compensation, right?" I tease her from behind, retreating from that first thrust that send my cockhead followed by a couple of inches or so of shaft into her tight depths, slowly pulling until her greedy lips slipped over the ridge of it once more. Grasping her bunched up skirt with my free hand like a rein "But that can wait till after I'm done stretching this cunt out." I say, pushing forth again to underline my words, though this time not stopping until the tight seal of her entrance wrapped around the widest part in the middle of my shaft.

Another groan escaped me, the wet and warm embrace of her cunt just perfect. I gave her another short pause and then started exploring her insides, attacking them from every angle while I keep breaching another fraction of an inch each forward motion. Soon I had found the perfect angle to make her squirm beneath me and gotton into a good rythm, keeping her pinned exacltly where she was when a jolt went through her body as I inevitably collided with the entrance to her womb.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:12 am

She gasped and groaned as you assaulted her sex. "Please, stop...you'll- you'll ruin me!" She thrashed as much as your body weight would allow her to as you continued to work her cunny with your shaft. The soaking depths clung to you only encouraging you further in your work to ravage her mercilessly, and each time you do, her sweet feminine nectar splatters out to cover both her thighs and yours leaving plenty of moisture for a rhythmic wet slapping sound to become all too apparent in the room. "How could I ever find a husband if I'm turned into a cock-sleeve again and again by such a savage brute." Her fingers clenched tight against the desk her nails leaving the faintest hint of scratch marks.

She grunts and groans beneath you unable to resist your insistent pummeling of her sex. "Such a devilish ruse. If I'd known you were part Orc, I would never have met with you alone, but by the time I realized, it was already too late."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:44 pm

The bitch must have pulled herself loose from that blouse of hers without me noticing. The continuous ungulations and creaming of her pussy on my cock was quite distracting though. "That's...what you...get" I growl between thrusts "...for teasing...me with...this ass of yours!" the hand that previously held her down smacking on said asset of hers. Snaking further down to grab her leg and pull it upwards onto my shoulder, her soaking panties dangling from her shoe as a ram myself forward with greater access between her spread legs as she was forced into a near vetical split, one of my arms wrapped around the lag pressed against my torso while the other clamped over her mouth to shut her up.

It didn't matter to me what she said. She started this, but I sure as hell was gonna end it. I and could feel it coming. Going all out I pummel her against the table purely focused on my own pleasure. Deep strokes hammering against her open mound until I start panting and after a few particularly hard lunges at the end bury myself inside her as deep as I could and fill her cunt to the brim with my essence as a series of loud groans escapes my clenched teeth accompanying my wild bucking and the throbbing of my cock.
Tes

Next

Return to Private Games