Alien Occupation [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alien Occupation [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:30 pm

The soldiers groaned appreciatively, enjoying your attentions as the one in front of you soon ran a hand through your hair, sending pleasant tingles through the rest of you as you felt the two in your hands twitching more in response. Shark's fingers soon pushed in a bit deeper, letting out a soft whistle as she said, "Well, not a virgin... though given the aliens made ya like this, I suppose that's not too surprising you'd have remained a virgin while in their labs."

"S~Still hard to believe she used to be an actual general... mhm, fuck right now she looks like a fresh out of high school slut~" One of the soldiers groaned, while the one you were sucking gave you a nice glob of pre to enjoy.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:02 pm

My eyes kept fluttering shut, my mind deep under layers of alcoholic haze at the moment, though when they opened up enough they gave each soldier a glossy, loving look. I moaned and licked at the soldier's cum slit in response to the taste of pre, before pulling my lips off his cock and giggling drunkenly. Without saying a word, I rotated my attention, wrapping a hand around the cock that was in my mouth and moving my lips to give one of the other soldiers some oral action.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:04 am

"H~hot damn, she's too fucking cute..." The soldiers groaned in unison at that, the soldier you were now tending to giving your a nice, thick glob of pre to drink down as they groaned in pleasure. Shark just smirked and chortled, licking, kissing, and nibbling here there and everywhere along your neck, cheeks, and ears as her fingers worked to stir your honeypot up... though soon she started parting your legs and hiking your skirt up as she said,

"Why not invite one of these good, hard working soldiers to stick their fuckpoles inside ya and make you and them feel even better~?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:39 pm

Blushing at being called cute, I worked my hands faster on their cocks, pushing my mouth further down on one to start testing my gag reflex. I offered my neck to Shark willingly, but froze a little when it came to spreading my legs. As my skirt was lifted up, I nudged my thighs closer together. Something in me still wanted to keep from being dragged too far in this direction. I felt I would regret it later if I got too carried away. In the drunken state I was in, I knew I couldn't really resist these men if they wanted to just take me, and I didn't know if I would even remember tomorrow morning if they did, but I hoped they would take the closing of my thighs as a sign to not force their way in.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:43 am

(17)

Shark pouted a bit as you started to close your legs, but the three men didn't seem to pay much heed or mind to it, too busy groaning appreciatively as you stroked and sucked them off. You find yourself starting to get more into it the further down the troopers cock you get, your own body heating up more as the taste and scent of the guys hard pillars mess with you a bit more. Thankfully, Shark doesn't try to force your legs apart again, but she does start feeling about your folds more aggressively as she hunts for your sweet spot, while you feel the throbbing of the mens cocks growing in a sign of impending release.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:05 am

Shark's attention had me moaning on their cocks as I worked them over, sloppily sucking around their meat, letting my drool run down my chin as I pleasured them. My cute gagging and muffled moans definitely sound more at home coming from a slutty teenage cheerleader than a military general. For now, that's exactly what I felt like. A toy for them to use to relieve themselves and lift their spirits. I could go back to being a general when I sobered up, for now I was here to serve.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:05 am

"She's really fallen into the role, huh Shark?" One of the soldiers asked as he was throbbing more and more, grunting and groaning in rising delight. Shark chuckled and nodded, then made it hard for you to notice or hear anything as her fingers finally found what they were looking for.

You hadn't really experimented with your new body. Sure, you'd touched yourself a bit while getting cleaned up in the shower, and a little bit in bed when you were sure no one was around or able to hear, but you hadn't really gone too far.

The surge of pleasure that went through you was accompanied by all three of the men hitting their limits, with one firing his thick, creamy jizz into your mouth, and the other two showering your face, hair, and chest in their warm and gooey seed as Shark's fingers continued to ground against that sweet spot.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:10 am

I cry out, my orgasmic moan gagged by the cock in my mouth until my head falls back, letting the cock free as it joins the others in spraying my face. I swallow the cum in my mouth out of reflex to clear the path for my ecstatic cries. My body bucks and twitches against Shark's touch, utterly overwhelmed by the sensation she fills me with. The pleasure ignites so hot that it burns me out, leaving me passing out in Shark's grip, coated in cum.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:44 am

When you wake back up, you are back in your bunk. However, you are still dressed in the cheerleader uniform and the nearby clock says its been a few hours since you took that drink. Your body doesn't feel sore or violated, but is still seeming to be basking in an afterglow of sex, suggesting that perhaps at minimum Shark had kept playing with you.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:12 pm

I look around, still feeling sluggish and dizzy. My head throbs as I check the time and groan, before letting my head fall back against my pillow. I rub my face for a few moments, trying to sort my thoughts out. My body trembles with ghost touches of Shark's hands on me, and I can't help but get wet at the memory of how she fingered me. I don't think I could have failed harder at trying to get her to respect me. Rolling over, I groaned into my pillow before throwing a blanket on over my cheerleader uniform. I needed some more sleep to rest up properly before it was time to go out on that mission. Hopefully in the field I can perform more to my strengths than I did at the bar, and fix some of the damage my poor decision making has done to my reputation.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:31 pm

Unfortunately, you don't get much time to do this. Within an hour, Steeler is pulling aside the blanket, saying, "Rise and shine general, time to head-" Only to stop and blush a bit as he sees you in the outfit, which a part of you can't help but notice gets him hard pretty quick as a bulge grows in his pants. Nevertheless, he says, "T-Time to get prepped and head on out for the mission."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:25 pm

Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I start to get up. Recent events had me more eager to lean into my old habits as a military veteran, so as to reclaim some respect. As a result, I rose like a man, and sat like a man as I shifted to face him, leaving my legs spread open and dangling over the side of the bunk. With Shark not having given me panties with this outfit, I inadvertently give Steeler a direct view up my skirt at my pussy as I focus on him with a serious expression. "Alright Steeler. They've been running short on outfits in my... current shape and size to give me. Do we have a tactical vest I can throw on over this? This outfit might be the only thing I own at the moment that'll offer any degree of mobility." That was true... but also a part of me really wanted to continue wearing the cheerleader outfit even if I didn't want to admit it to myself just yet.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:12 pm

Steeler's face grows even redder, and you can tell the bulge in his pants twitches as he shakes his head. "S~Sorry General, this is a case of we need to get going now, taking only what we've already prepped for the mission." He hands you a holster for a pistol and a simple rifle with some clips and a belt to carry the stuff with, then motions for you to hurry along, blushing all the way as you arrive where the other soldiers are. Shark snickers and snorts, even as she looks vaguely grumpy as if she didn't get enough sleep. Barrel and the others of course can't help but stare at your attire and how cute and sexy you look.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games