Alien Occupation [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Alien Occupation [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:08 pm

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: General Jess Hopkins
Appearance: Image
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/674903516183003136/963055546943025162/2045fabb9aafdcd9b0693c8d558e96e3.png?width=297&height=499
Bio: General Hopkins was one of the most successful lines of defence against the initial invasion, and continued the fight well after the world governments had surrendered. One of the only human tactical minds able to out manoeuvre the invaders, Jess was responsible for each and every UFO humanity was able to bring down during the short and brutal invasion. If it weren't for the government he fought to protect crumbling and leaving him without backup, its possible he could have held the line against the technologically superior foe. But one general is not enough to win a war, and the armies of earth were eventually conquered.

Years have passed since Earth fell, and Jess has been in captivity for most of them. Experimented on, changed, weakened and probed. The aliens first attempted to make it so he was no longer a physical threat in their eyes, and then they began experiments on her mind. They scanned her for information, updated their strategies in accordance with her tactical prowess and creativity. They influenced how she thought, moulded her to brain patterns better fitting the younger girl she now was.

When she finally awoke from this process, her spirit proved stronger to break than they aliens expected. Even when they told her that her wife and daughter from her past life had both been claimed as willing concubines by one of the alien overlords, and that her fate was to join them, she still resisted. She planned her escape, always hoping for an opportunity. And an opportunity came. Resistance fighters, little more than ragtag bands of humans still fighting to free Earth, launched a strike on the compound she was held in. Timing her own escape with the opportunity this presented, she was able to meet up with them for extraction, finding out that several of her most trusted officers had formed this resistance cell and were looking for their old general to take charge. Jess had more than enough motivation to get back into the fight.

It'd been two weeks since you got free of your captors, and you were adjusting to the changes that had been done to you. As were some of your former troops, who you often surprised from simple or small actions. You were adjusting rather well, managing to (for the most part) ignore the looks you got from some of the soldiers, former or otherwise. Though it was a bit hard to get used to being referred to as "Cute", "Adorable", or "Beautiful".

That said, you had to at least thank the aliens for one thing. While you'd had to tweak a bit given your new body shape and musculature, you felt more full of energy than you had in years. The youth they'd returned to you made you more energetic, and did nothing to damper your desire to fight against the aliens.

Still, despite the fact you were a former general and had backing from former comrades, a few loud voices in the resistance were reluctant to elevate you to a leadership position immediately. The compromise that wound up being made was that you would be an advisor, and if you wanted to prove your loyalty to the Resistance after your time under the aliens experimentation, you'd need to volunteer for some missions.

Tonight though was a bit of a lull in things, giving you a chance to do just about whatever, though you'd heard rumors there was going to be a mission going out early in the morning or tomorrow. Perhaps you could look into that and volunteer for it?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Collar color system
White- Newly collared, no effect
Black- Actively resisting. Detain, punish and break in, or send for mind reprocessing.
Orange- Passive Resistance/Apathy. Minor punishments
Blue- Accepting/Adapting. Generally no need for punishment. Minor freedoms.
Red- Embracing. No need for punishment, moderate freedoms.
Purple- Full Submission. Full subject status and freedoms, understands their place.
Pink- Mind Wiped
Kuragari

Re: Alien Occupation [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm

Not being put in charge was understandable. If anything, it was a decision I fully supported. I couldn't be completely certain I hadn't been compromised in some way, so being kept partially in the dark was something I could deal with. What had me sulking in the bar near where this resistance cell was based, with a face that would have once looked stern but now pouted cutely, was how the way so many of my former men treated me differently had nothing to do with my captivity, but my new body. Even at this bar I had to answer several key questions to prove my identity to get a drink and even then not every bartender that worked it would give me one. The scotches felt like they hit harder, though, so maybe that was for the best.

Since coming to the resistance I had my hair tied up in a ribbon, which only made the cute comments more frequent. Its not my fault it was the best way to keep it out of my eyes. And I didn't feel like cutting it... I guess it had grown on me. Sitting with my legs spread like I used to felt weird too. I found myself more and more regularly keeping my knees touching, though a lot of that was due to the looks I got when I kept my legs parted while sitting.

Not owning any clothes that fit my body, for obvious reasons, I mostly had to make do with clothes that were donated for relief efforts in resistance camps. This left me with items of clothing that didn't quite match my body shape perfectly, and were a bit to pink for my usual tastes. Though aside from hugging my bust and dressing me in bright colours, it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with.

Overhearing chatter about a mission, however, did take my mind of my situation. Getting back in the field, now that could be a way I could be of some use again. If the operation was small enough, they probably would value my experience over the risk of me being compromised. With other resistance operatives in this bar, I figured I would try approaching one of the more talkative tables and see if I recognised anyone there as being from my old command.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:30 pm

Approaching a nearby table, you see two soldiers you'd served with before. They were Sergeants, and seemed to be talking about the mission. A supply smash and grab sort in a nearby city. One of them, Sergeant Steeler, was going on the mission and looking for volunteers. Blaise, the second one, was offering suggestions from his little unit, while also trying to hide the fact he was eyeing your chest.

"The mission shouldn't be too hard. The city in question's been rather quiet lately, so its patrols should be lighter. And if we make off with some of the supplies, it'll hurt them in the area as a whole." Steeler was saying, while Blaise downed his shot glass of whiskey and harrumphed.

"Not sure about it myself. We did one last week that lost a couple guys. Still, I know a few who'll be up for it." He looked up from your chest and asked, "Whatcha think General, ya wanna try your hand at it?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:44 pm

Sitting down at the table with Blaise and Steeler, I take a quick drink of scotch to take my mind off of my subordinate doing such a poor job of hiding how he was eyeing me up. Hearing them talk about gathering volunteers for the mission reminded me of a question I had been meaning to ask. "How have you two been finding team composition as part of this resistance. I know an awful lot of the people here are civilian volunteers that had to learn in the field, not too many experienced soldiers left. Your units seem any less effective because of it? More varied skill sets could be what Earth's defence was missing the first time around, but I'd always appreciate having a hardened soldier on my rear."

Pouring myself a bit more to drink, I nod as I watch my glass fill up. "I've been meaning to get back out there. I'm no good to anyone just sitting around here all day. If I can't be in the war room, the least I could do is help in the field. A simple smash and grab you say? I'm in. Who else is on the team?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:54 pm

Blaise chuckled, "If ya need a hardened soldier on your rear, that'll be easy General Cutie~" Steeler shot him a look at that, but the blush on his own face made it clear his own mind had quickly thought of such too. And, for a brief moment, you found yourself imagining you in the field, trying to aim a rifle, while a soldier ground his bulge against your ass.

The thought was fleeting, but with the scotch, it also made your own body a bit tingly as Steeler coughed and said, "It varies. I've had some greenhorns who adapted better than folks who'd been in the field for a few years, and I've had some folks prove more trouble than they're worth. Its a bit of a crapshoot half the time, since we don't keep set squads."

Blaise humphed and said "Most of mine aren't bad, though attitude or moral is usually the trouble I deal with rather than skills. As for who, Steeler will be there, and I think a Sniper friend of yours will be in on the job, most others gonna be folks you've never met though."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:02 pm

I frowned pointedly at Blaise, though with this face it was hard to make an expression that wasn't cute in some way. It did help that his comments, mixed with the scotch, had a mental image running through my mind that was far more appealing that it would have used to have been, leaving my nipples visibly stiffened against my top. "Well, as long as they're people you're comfortable bringing with you out on the field then I'll trust your judgement." I say, choosing to take the opportunity offered by Steeler to move the conversation along. "Though I'm not too enthused about that answer."

I relax back into my chair and take another drink, catching a few eyes from people that didn't know my situation and were probably questioning what I was doing in this bar. "If you've got a list of names it'd be could to learn the names and faces of the team before we head out tomorrow. Any of them in this bar I could go introduce myself to? So they don't ask why an eighteen year old is barking orders at them in the field."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:17 pm

Blaise's eyes became more fixed on your chest, as Steeler glanced about and pointed out two of them. He used their nicknames rather than their actual names, a "Barrel" and a rough looking lass he called, "Shark". "Those are the only two I see in here. Final decisions will be made in the morning though for who all is going, but I'm happy to bring ya along General."

Taking another drink hits ya bit hard, and despite yourself, you find that image popping up into your head again. Its the kind of image you might have had during your earlier days as a soldier, and the sort you'd have happily gone off to start dealing with the arousal it came... though the point of view would have been the other way around. But then... you knew how that view felt... a tinge of mystery to how it'd feel to be ground against like that cheerfully hopping in due to the alcohol coursing through your system.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:29 pm

I had noticed my sexual preferences had become more... flexible since my change. The way I spoke, how I walked, my gut reactions, they were all matched up more with my current body than my old self. Who I was attracted to seemed to be very much changed too. I still liked women, goodness with how much I used to like them that was probably a part of me that could never change. But now men were catching my eye just as much, if not more so.

"Maybe you should come with me, Steeler, to say hello. I would introduce myself, but I look damn near the spitting image of my daughter right now so I somehow don't think they'll believe me." I say, standing up to go over towards Barrel and Shark. I stand near them before announcing myself, my body defaulting to leaning with my chest slightly out towards them as I clasped my hands behind my back and crossed one leg in front of the other. Not the expected stance of a general, but it felt more natural to me since the change. "Hey there, I hear you two are part of Steeler's team. I'll be going with you on the mission tomorrow. General Jess Hopkins, its great to meet you." My voice was more cheery and bubbly than professional, and the flush the alcohol brought to my cheeks probably didn't help.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:35 pm

Barrel is a larger man, a mix of fat and muscle who makes ya think of some NFL players. He looks you up and down, a bulge quickly forming in his tight jeans but he gives ya a salute all the same. Shark however, looks you up and down and lets out a barking laugh as she says, "Yeah, and I'm the Queen of New Jersey. Get lost high schooler, go help the ammo depot count the rounds we got left." She gives you a second look and smirks as she adds, "Or start a Resistance Cheer Squad, that'd be better suiting to ya."

Another brief image, this time of what you might look like in a cheerleader uniform, and how cute and sexy it'd look as your breasts bounced with the movements of a routine... your nipples were harder now and your folds felt a tad damp. Probably a good idea to stop drinking, it might be messing with your changed body.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:44 pm

I smile at Barrel but then pout at Shark when she laughs at me. "No, I'm being serious." I say, huffing and dragging my foot across the ground. "I'm a general from before the Earth fell. Sergeant Steeler was under my command back then." I shake off thoughts about slipping on a cheerleader outfit, though maybe it would be worth trying out some new clothes next time I got the chance. "Come on, if you haven't heard of me then can you at least take my word that Steeler trusts me? We're going behind enemy lines together, so we should get to know each other a bit first."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:50 pm

Shark looks to Steeler disbelievingly, but Steeler nods his head. Barrel smiles and says, "I've heard about ya, camp scuttlebutt and all that. Were the former general who held off the aliens til DC capitulated. Then they captured you and made you this sexy piece of ass."

Shark laughed at that, then smirked as she turned and said, "Well, she is sexy, I'll definitively agree there. Looks quite fuckable too, but doesn't look like she'd be much use on a mission. Unless we're using her as bait to distract the aliens or their collaborators."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:56 pm

"Watch it you two!" I snap at the both of them, my arms folding under my chest, puffing up my cleavage somewhat. "This 'sexy piece of ass' has a higher alien body count than the two of you combined. If you ever want to do more than just scratch a spaceship's paintjob, then you better start taking me seriously and listening to what I have to say." I pull up a chair and sit with them, making a point of pulling up a shot glass and grabbing a bottle of something strong. "Now are you going to tell me anything about your sorry asses or am I going to have to get the information out of you some other way." she then passed shot glasses around the table, filling each of them up.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:02 pm

To your surprise, Barrel glanced at your glass and said, "Hey uh, General, ya already look rather tipsy. And uh, what ya got there aint your typical scotch." Shark however smirked a bit and grinned with a predatory glint in her eyes as she remarked

"Tell ya what 'General', if ya can down that shot and not pass out almost immediately, I'll start taking ya seriously. If not, well, I'll think of something interesting for ya to do for me." The grin she had made you think of a shark, probably where she got her name.

Glancing to the drink, it doesn't look like scotch. Should you try drinking it and taking her up on her challenge?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If ya try the drink, roll a 1d20. High ya hold your liqour, low ya pass out or get really horny, your pick.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:09 pm

"Listen, sonny." I say, grabbing my shot glass. "I've had drinks that could blind an elephant. I think I know what I can handle." I turn and stare Shark defiantly down as I raise my glass. "If that what it takes." I say with a grin before I down the shot.

And my face hits the table with a thud as I pass out.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:20 pm

When you awaken, your head is swimming, and your body is... tingling. And feels... really damned good. Your thoughts are fuzzy, but what quickly catches your attention is the feeling of a rough hand groping at one of your breasts, and another softly stroking your folds. You also felt two mounds against your back, but your outfit felt... different.

As your vision cleared a bit, you saw three resistance fighters, all males, standing in front of you. And all three had their dicks out and were grinning as they watched you getting toyed and teased.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, 'General'~" Shark purred into your ear, giving it a nibble as she pinched playfully at your clit, sending lightning bolts of pleasure through you.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:32 pm

I squirmed and moaned as I woke up, my head still feeling dizzy and sluggish. I still don't quite comprehend the situation I'm in, even after my eyes open. I instead simply gasp and pant, feeling hands on my body and seeing dicks in front of me, my face flushed and eyes hazy. I moan louder as my clit is pinched, bucking my hips as my body wriggles around weakly. I try to talk, but my speech is to slurred and slow and I can't get anything meaningful out. All I can do at the moment is just lie there and wait for my brain to catch up with the situation.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:35 pm

"Hehe, someone sounds like they're enjoying themselves~" Shark purrs, moving to lick, kiss, and bite at your neck. "Mhm, why don you be a good girl and give some of the audience some attention. This outfit and your sexy bod and cute noises got them all hard, and its your responsibility as a 'General' to tend to the needs of your troops, is it not?"

As Shark said that, all three stepped closer, their dicks now inches from your face and their scent hitting you a bit hard. All of them were hard because of you, and you realize at this point your hands are free...
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:45 pm

I mumble and murmur, still struggling to speak, my head rocking from side to side in a daze. My eyes manage to focus on the cocks in front of me, and I find myself licking my lips without meaning to. They're close enough for me to smell, making my nose twitch and head fog up even more. My blush deepens as my hips buck back against Shark's fingers, before I reach out and take a dick in each hand and start to stroke them experimentally. Feeling good about this, I find myself leaning forward and giving a slow, cautious kiss to the tip of the middle cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:33 am

"Fuck, she's actually doing it~" The soldier in front of you hissed as you kissed his cock. It didn't taste bad like you thought it might have... it was hard to describe with your head spinning still as it was. It did however twitch and throb appreciatively, as did the two big, hard, hot, thick cocks you were starting to stroke.

"Hehe, mhm, guess all ya gotta do to get her to loosen up a bit is get her good and drunk~" Shark snickered into your ear, leaving a small hicky on your neck as she resumed nibbling your ear, her hand snaking under the cheerleader top you were wearing as she flicked at your nipple, while two fingers moved to start probing at your slit.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:57 pm

A part of my mind felt I should be disciplining these soldiers, but it was too subdued beneath layers of intoxication. Especially seeing the cheerleading outfit I was wearing, my sluggish, aroused thoughts could only piece together the notion that I should be doing whatever I can to improve the morale of my men. I moan at Shark's touch, before letting my mouth slide across the cock in front of me, enveloping its head. My saliva rolls across his shaft with my tongue as I look up at him while pumping his friends with my hands.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Next

Return to Private Games