Taledrawn [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Taledrawn [Kuragari]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:39 pm

If Daisy had the best tits you've ever seen, then Megan offered the ass as it bounced against your smacks and gropes. Her taste brought back more vivid memories of your night together as you dived in hungrily, and she pressed her hips forward, eager to get as much of your tongue in her as she could. She gripped your head, fingers running through your hair as she looked down to see your ears poking out from beneath her skirt. She moaned and shivered with joy, making her bell jingle delightfully.

Daisy began groaning. Your Master had stopped her efforts with her throat and turned her around to face the two of you. He grabbed her by her hips and slowly sat her down onto his cock, spreading her pussy open as he began to bounce your friend slowly up and down on his cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:43 pm

The sound of pleasure coming from Daisy as she was speared into by Master made Catherine the Maid a bit jealous, but only a bit. She had a sexy and jiggly ass to play with and possibly the best pussy she'd ever tasted in front of her. And Megan's magic fingers were making her head buzz all the more as she wriggled about, making her own bell jingle right along with Megan's and Daisy's as purred happily into the silky honeypot she was drinking merrily from.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:46 pm

"Tell me about yourselves, girls. You seem quite new here, I haven't gotten to learn your names." Your master says, keeping himself composed as he bounces Daisy on his cock, his arms reaching around to play with her heavy tits. Megan humps your face for a few moments more before pulling back to give you a chance to talk, leaving a trail of saliva and juices connecting your tongue to her pussy. She smiles down at you and moans breathlessly, swimming in too much pleasure to answer Master's question right now so she leaves that task to you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:52 pm

"Haah... ahh... C~Catherine, Daisy, Megan. And mhm, we thought this would be an interesting and fun place to work. Place seemed too enticing to not give a try~" It was vague enough it could work, since even in this haze, she remembered they'd hopped in here via a book. She wasn't sure how this world worked, but that should be acceptable enough.

She then happily dived back in, practically making out with Megan's lower lips as she mewled and purred, drinking and gulping down as much of her juices as she could.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Megan wrapped her thighs around your head, scratching you behind your ears as you worked, you efforts rewarded with sweet nectar from her folds showering your tongue. She purred and mewled, bucking her hips against your lips, eyes closed in bliss as she started to toy with her own tits. Daisy panted happily on Master's cock as he bounced her up and down. "Well then, I suppose its only fair I take some time to break in the new hires. Once I have my fill of this beautiful Daisy here, I think I'll take my turn on one of you next."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:02 pm

"Please, me next Master~" Catherine purred, raising her ass a bit higher in the air and swaying it about invitingly as her body burned with rising need. Tasting and drinking down Megan's lovely nectar was like wine from the heavens, but her loins were aflame and the only way they could be satisfied right now was with a good hard dicking and thick, creamy man cream flooding into her most intimate depths.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:13 pm

"How could I turn down such a polite request." Your master says as he pushes Daisy onto all fours and pounds her into the floor. She squeals and cries out in glee as she's fucked relentlessly before he starts to groan and drive a few slower thrusts into her. He doesn't pull out, holding your friend against his crotch as he empties his hot load deep inside her. He takes a few moments to catch his breath before he pulls out, ordering her to clean any mess that spills out of her hole up with her tongue. He makes his way over to you and announces his arrival with a quick swat to your rear. His cock, wet with Daisy's juices, presses against your entrance. "Another good quality pussy. I'm going to enjoy you three a lot." he says, before thrusting in and driving his cock all the way into you, his hips smacking against you from behind.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:19 pm

The relentless dicking of Daisy makes her bell jingle and bounce all the more rapidly, which makes Catherine the maid all the needier as she waves and sways her ass about in increasing desperation. She doesn't stop her efforts on Megan though, but she does move her lips to her friends clit as she suckles on it and then purrs as she lets her tongue lap at the love button repeatedly.

The swat to her ass earns an even more eager and needy purr around Megan's clit, and she rolls and rocks it back as she squeals with glee, tail vibrating hard as she cums on the spot from the firm and deep penetration.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:26 pm

You cum in time with Megan, who you've brought to climax with your efforts. Though one orgasm doesn't stop her from enjoying your lips on her pussy. Your master grabs your hips and pounds away into you, his cock setting your body on fire as he fucks you hard. His thrusts just make your bell jingle more, though by this point you had clearly been turned into a happy enough cumdump already. His comforting words fill your empty head, embedding themselves as a permanent part of your personality. "Good kitty. Well behaved maid. You'll enjoy every moment of letting anyone in this household use you whenever they feel like it. You live to serve. You live to be used. You'll accept my seed and my cock and let me breed you if I wish. This is all you ever wanted." His thrusts drive his points even deeper into you, fucking you into the perfect cocksleeve.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:33 pm

"Yesssshhhh M~Masssstterrr~<3" Catherine mewls, the words sinking into her head as her tongue hangs out and an ahaego expression quickly dominates her face. Little hearts have formed in her eyes as well, though as the words echo, she hears a soft whisper in the back of her head. It sounds... somewhat like that of her Uncle Reginald, though a bit more... sultry and womanly.

First time visitors, be advised. This world can only permanently alter you if you wish it to do so. Otherwise, you can enjoy the fun and experiences it can offer without consequence, though moderation is key. If you find yourself wanting to leave, at any time, simply say aloud, "I wish to Leave [insert world title here] and return home." and you shall be returned to wherever you opened the world book.

A small part of her brain filed that away for later, too busy enjoying Master's dicking as she happily rocked her hips back, her folds clinging to Master's pillar as she already found herself wanting him to fill her several times over. Though the idea of being used by anyone in the Mansion also sounded like fun...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Figure the other two also heard something similar, though whether it permanently does anything to them at the mome I leave to you~
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:43 pm

If the others heard it, they gave no indication, as enraptured in the situation as you were. Your Master spanks you in between thrusts, leaving a handprint bruised on your ass for anyone to see as he fucks you against Megan's cunt. Megan's hips twitch for a while until she collapses onto the floor, her face lowering to meet yours as she quickly grabs your head, placing a hand on each cheek and pulls you in for a kiss. Daisy cleans up what little of Master's seed spills from between her legs and onto the floor, licking it up as commanded, though she manages to keep most of it inside of her before she comes crawling over, brushing up beside you and kissing along your neck, giggling as Master brings a hand around to start fingering her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:37 am

Mewling and melting into all three of them, Catherine rubbed back agaisnt Daisy as she mewled, licked, and nuzzled back while taking turns making out with Megan. All while her hips slammed back into the eager thrusts of their Master as her folds rippled and clung to Master's thick pillar as her cheeks jiggled with each smack he gave. All of this, combined with the jingling of the bells on their chokers, was helping push her close to yet another climax.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:00 pm

Megan reached out with both arms, one hand playing with your tits while the other squeezed Daisy's massive melons. Your Master continued to fuck you into pure bliss, whispering compliments into your ears as he went. He grabbed at your tail, pulling it to force your back to arch as he rammed in deep, driving at spots within you that sent stars flying in your eyes. "Is my tight, pretty kitty maid ready for her Master's cum? Do you want it deep in your womb, kitty?" he asks, his thrusts building up to a climax you greatly anticipated.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:32 pm

Catherine nods her head vigorously, tongue hanging out as she mewled and yowled in rising pleasure. Even before he started filling her, she arched her back again and cried out in orgasmic bliss, pleasure radiating to every corner of her body as her friends got quite the good look at what a lewd and fuck drunk expression Catherine could manage in the right circumstances.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:02 pm

You felt his hot seed surge forth and fill you up. Your Master stayed hilted inside of you as the both of you came down from your climax. His fingers dug into your hips as both Daisy and Megan mewled happily, coming close to you to nuzzle and kiss against your neck and cheeks affectionately. The ringing of the bells had sunken into the background now, but they still kept your heads all delightfully and utterly empty of any concerns or questions about your current situation. An empty head and a womb full of cum was exactly how you wanted to exist right now.

Your master groans with satisfaction after he catches his breath, sliding out of you and letting some of his cum spill out between your legs. "Clean that up will you, maid." he says with a swat to your rear. "And when you're done, undress your friend for me." he gestures to Megan "I wish to enjoy the last of you before I let you return to your duties."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:09 am

Yowling in delight as his seed flooded her, at least for the moment, she was more than happy to be in this dazed and blissed out state. No thoughts other than serving Master and being full of his warm, gooey jizz as she nodded and moved to lick up what leaked out of her. Which was a bit, since every movement seemed to send a bit more out given how much he'd given her.

But after a few minutes, she'd completed that task, sharing a kiss with Megan to let her taste their Master as she started helping her get undressed.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:42 pm

Megan lapped your Master's cum from your tongue as she pressed her body against yours. Daisy came to her side, pulling at the threads of her maid outfit. The three of you make out before your Master, equally motivated by each other's pleasure as you are his entertainment, as you slowly strip away garment by garment from Megan's body. Leaving her bare to his eyes, he smiles, his cock reinvigorated by the show just offered to him. He beckons her over and she approaches, naked for all but the collar that jingles its bell with her slow crawl over to her Master's feet. Eager to test her out as he did you and Daisy, he presses his cock to her lips and she wraps her mouth around the shaft hungrily. He rubs her head and sighs, before beckoning for you and Daisy to come over and kneel before him as well, offering his cock for each of you to share.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:46 am

When Megan is stripped, Catherine smiles and rubs and nuzzles against her, tail trailing along her friends back to tease her a bit before Master offers his cock for them to share. Happily and eagerly, like the good maid she is right now, Catherine hurries over, leaning in and licking and kissing at it's side before shifting to start lavishing the Master's sack in attention as well, her eyes focused mostly on Master but glancing towards Megan every so often.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:07 am

Megan takes the head at first while Daisy comes over to help you work the shaft and balls, though Megan, catching your eye, winks at you and pops off, offering you a turn sucking your Master's cock down your throat while she joined Daisy with lavishing his balls with attention. He took turns patting each other as you serviced him, rotating positions on his cock so you all got a turn to be treated with his tasty pre and the fulfilling sensation of his cock pressing against the back of your throat.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:02 am

She smiles as her friend moves to allow them to share, but spends most of her time focusing on simply licking and tending to his sack and the bits of his cock not currently being devoured by an eager and slutty feline mouth. She took it back in a few times, but allowed Megan more chances to slurp away at his pillar, content to also tend to her every so often as her hands moved to toy and tease her friend and fellow maid.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games