The Furry Life [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 14, 2022 2:53 am

Jenny suckles and slurps around you again in reply, wriggling about as her eyes have little hearts in them that make your dick twitch some more. Slowly, she pulls off, panting hard and giggling a bit drunkenly as she says, "I think you're gonna need to work on your stamina hehe... I think you're going to prove to be veeerrrrryyy popular~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 16, 2022 11:25 pm

I chuckle at her. "And I suppose you would just happen to know just the training partner to help me work on my stamina?" I take a sip of my drink. "I think for now I'd just like to get some food in my stomach to recover from the hungry wolf that keeps threatening to devour me."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 17, 2022 5:18 am

She nods and giggles some more, moving to slide back into her seat as she tries to focus on calming her body down and digging into her own meal, though you notice she squirms lewdly every so often. "A bit, also know a friend who makes some stamina enhancing stuff for males... haven't heard bad things from those she sells it to so far at least!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 am

I watched as she squirmed a little seeming to still be a little needy. I thought a moment as she told me about her friend. "Not sure how I feel about using something like that, but I'll look into it. For now, I'm in definite need of a recharge." I took a big bite of my food enjoying food. "Mmm, this is pretty good." Once my burger was finished, I gave a stretch. "It's been a long day, so unless you have something else you want to show me now, I'll probably head back to my room to relax."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 18, 2022 7:50 am

She shook her head, smirking a bit as she dug into her own food. By the time you both had finished, she seemed to have recovered for the most part. "I can always show ya around more another time, I do have some things to take care of before I call it a night myself."

She glances off, smirking a bit as she says, "Think ya might wind up having the waitress tail ya home, she's been glancing this way as much as she can get away with, and she looks like she's prepping to clock out."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 19, 2022 1:19 am

I shook my head, "I'm probably gonna have enough people following me to my room from the people that live in the dorm. Not sure I wanna have strays following me home as well." Stopping a moment, I thought about if I remembered anyplace along the route here.

If I could stop somewhere, I could go somewhere where she could approach me, so I could fool around there and decide later if I wanted her to know where I live. I took another sip of my drink trying to recover as much energy as I could as I planned.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 3:54 am

"Can't think of any place to recommend right now for ya sadly." Jenny said with a shrug, standing up and smiling as she said, "Don't worry about the bill, I'll cover it~" She then heads on off, leaving you to finish your drink before getting up and heading out of the place. Unsurprisingly, the feline Sabrina was indeed following after you, her eyes locked onto you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Shrugging, I finish up. "I'm sure I'll think of something, or just give up and let her follow me home." I nod as she offers to treat me to the meal. "Thank you, I really should be going." I didn't take long after she'd walked away to stand up waving to the staff as I made my way out of the restaurant.

Along the streets, I realized I was indeed being followed. Having no other idea, I turned down an alleyway looking for somewhere I could hide and ambush her as she passed assuming I even could ambush her. She wasn't really a cat, so I had no idea of how good her reflexes were, but I decided to make a try at it anyway.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 1:12 am

Ducking down an alleyway, you hide behind a large dumpster nearby. Surprisingly enough, she does follow you down the alley, looking like she's torn between being in a trance and trying to act like a predator on the hunt. Her own tail is hiked up a bit, and she whimpers in arousal as she casts her eyes about in search of you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 21, 2022 3:37 am

Seeing her from my hiding place, I was glad her hunting instinct was either lacking or weakened by the apparent trance she was half in. I waited for her to look the other way before lunging at her pressing her between the wall and my weight. "Hey there kitty. You should really be more careful when you're on the prowl lest you become the prey instead." Reaching down, I cupped her ass in one of my hands giving it a squeeze while I kept my weight in place to pin her against the wall.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 21, 2022 7:58 am

She squeaked in surprise, taken off guard, yet as she breathed in your scent, she only seemed to grow more excited. She mewled and wriggled, grinding both against you and the wall as she whimpered with clear need. Her tail hiked even higher as you cupped her ass, the pleasured purr she let out making it clear she enjoyed having her rear played with.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 22, 2022 3:54 am

I chuckled as she didn't really respond to my comments. Still feeling a bit sore from my earlier activity, I decided to feel her up a little more. The more excited we both were, the less I'd have to expose myself to more stimulation before we both reached a satisfying conclusion.

I gave her ass a slap while the arm currently in the small of her back wrapped around to grab at her tits. "I thought kitties were supposed to be lithe, but these..." I gave one tit a squeeze. "Just seem way too slutty to be slipping into tight corners." I grind my crotch against her ass. "This, on the other hand, is just the thing for getting into tight, dank spaces."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 22, 2022 7:21 am

"N~Not all k~kitties are lithe... h~have you seen c~cat pictures online?" She asks with a bit of a giggle and a moan, wriggling happily back into your hands as her tail hikes up even more. She pushes her chest into your hand as well, her eyes filled with a glaze of lust that made her shudder and mewl as she twisted her head and licked at you as she moaned out,

"P~Please, more... make me feel good... l~let Sabrina breathe in your scent and feel even better~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 23, 2022 2:30 am

"You know, with how interested I was in getting to meet furries, you'd think I'd have actually looked if there were pictures online, but it never crossed my mind. Glad I get to lay my hands on the real thing now." I pulled my crotch from her ass a moment before I struck it with another spank quickly coming up to grab the base of her tail.

I turned her around to face me now keeping my hands on her chest and ass groping her in both places while I leaned over her until my head touched the wall I had her pinned against. "Go ahead, get as much of a smell as you want. Lift up my shirt if you think it'll give you a better whiff."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 7:35 am

She squeaked again when you turned her, but instead of lifting up your shirt, she just nuzzled into your chest and then moved her head as close to your groin as she could. It seemed the majority of the scent you gave off that was driving furry gals wild was coming from between your legs, and she whimpered as she actually humped against the wall needily as she said, "P~Please... p~please fuck me, rut me... aah... t~this feels just like heat, its making me sooooo horny~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 24, 2022 12:55 am

I made a note that she seemed more drawn to my crotch than anything else. Normally, I couldn't consider walking around with my dick hanging out, but with the loose dress code, I might be able to get away with it though I wasn't sure just how much extra attention I might get. Her words were music to my ears and did much to pitch my tent. I really wanted to take her right now, but the thought of pushing her further was also very attractive. "Hmm, I'm not so sure you need it all that bad just yet. I want to know just how badly you can come to need me." I continued working her body with my hands. "Go ahead, pull it out. Show me with your hands how bad you need me inside of you."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 5:17 am

"I neeeeeeed it, badly, please fuck me, breed me, but a litter of kittens in me~!" She yowled with want and desire, panting as she finished saying such. When you gave her such permission, he surprised you by how fast she not only dropped to her knees, but the fact she used her mouth and teeth as well in a flurry as she got your half limp cock out and then slurped it into her maw, moaning and mewling as she started to greedily suckle at it from the get go.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 25, 2022 1:25 am

I couldn't help but chuckle as she reacted so quickly. It was certainly exciting to have a woman as desperate for my cock as this. She was practically worshipping my dick barely hidden down an alley. Considering the yowl, I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard what was going on back here. I bit my lip trying to delay my inevitable erection, so I could get her worked up even more. Setting my hand on her head, I scritched behind her ears letting out a deep grumble of satisfaction in my throat. "Good kitten, keep that up, and I'll give you all the cream you need."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:39 am

She purred around you, which certainly helped to encourage your member to harden back up to full in no time at all. However, more so then Jenny, Sabrina here seemed very much greedy and eager to get your cream. She was soon sucking and slurping hard and fast, gluck sounds echoing out from her at times as she stuffed your pillar down her throat. Her eyes rolled up in clear ecstasy as she practically fucked her own face with your manhood.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 am

I gasped as she purred using her feline attributes to better pleasure me. "Oh yeah, kitty. That's the stuff." I gave a couple thrusts into her muzzle to get a little more of my length into her hot, wet, and altogether hungry muzzle. I could feel how sensitive I was, and I probably only had one more load for her, and I doubted she'd be satisfied if I simply left after dumping a load down her throat. "C'mon kitten, we both know your throat isn't where you really want my fat nut. Show me where you really me to unload."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games