The Furry Life [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:13 pm

"Might be a bit hard." The bovine lady said, since you seemed to speak loud enough for others to hear. She smirked and hummed, eyeing you up and down as she remarked, "You'll be the first human to ever eat here, so that's a memorable occassion on its own." She tilts her head to the farthest table, which is at least not visible from the window.

"I'll have my usual Paula~!" Jenny says, grabbing a menu from a shelf near the door and taking ya over to the table in question.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 01, 2022 5:22 am

I blushed as I hadn't meant to be overheard. "Well, I'd just prefer not to be gawked at while I eat." Heading in the direction of the table in the back, I took the menu pondering what I wanted. Making my selection for a burger, it was only after I made the order, I realized how odd it was to be ordering beef from a bipedal cow, but she worked at a place that served burgers, so it must be fine.

Once the waitress was gone from taking our order, I looked over at Jenny. I made sure this time not to be sol oud the whole place could hear us. "You know, I didn't even think about how coming back here for privacy would have us largely alone together once again." I smirked remembering what had happened in my room not long ago.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 01, 2022 7:22 am

The waitress is a sultry looking feline who shivers while she stands next to you, nearly leaning in towards you before you give her your order and she manages to head off to deliver it. As you are left to yourself and Jenny, she smirks a bit and says, "Yeah a bit, though I don't think we can exactly do what we did in your apartment here at the table."

Though even as she says that, she rubs her foot against your own a bit, a bit of a teasing look in her face as she said, "Did you see how the waitress was eyeing you up as she took in your scent hehe~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 02, 2022 12:48 am

I chuckle as I set aside my menu. "Well, I wasn't thinking anything that obvious, but I've long had a fantasy of getting blown under the table at a restaurant." I couldn't help but realize I'd never imagine I could get away with such a comment to a girl back home, but Jenny seemed more playful than most women though I was concerned I might be overstepping a line with that comment.

I nod at her comment about the waitress. "Yeah, that panda at the reception desk also eyed me up too though I didn't notice any shiver from her. Not that you're one to talk. You were ready to strip and ride me right in the hallway though you did get your sniff in from awful close."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 02, 2022 1:50 am

"Oh, is that so... mhm... maybe not today, but maybe another day..." She said with a sly smile, her foot rubbing up along your inner calves a bit as she shivered, "Though even now, breathing in your scent, it makes it really, really tempting... mhm, wonder what you taste like..." Her eyes get a bit cloudy again, then she gives a soft shake of her head as she says, "You might be surprised to learn that us furry folks are a bit more casual about sex, but nowhere to the extent most humans figure us to be. For the most part."

Jenny blushes a bit as you remind her of that, chuckling a bit as she said, "Y-Yeah well, when one of us is in heat or rut, it can have that affect. And you seriously smell like you're in rut... and very virile... mhm..." She squirms again, eyes hazing up just a smidge.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 02, 2022 11:40 pm

I chuckle as she mentions she might be up for such play at another time. "Well then, I'll be looking forward to it." Her words made it clear though that she was almost considering fooling around in such a way right now, and I could already feel a tightness growing in my pants. I didn't feel like pulling her in close to me, but I'd have to figure out if there were less overt methods of giving her a better whiff. Surely, freeing my cock would provide less of a barrier, but I wondered if even taking off my shirt could reduce obstruction.

"Strange, because I don't really feel any different than I usually do, so I kinda wonder why it is my scent seems to have such a strong effect on so many of you." Wanting to experiment with something, I reached up pulling my collar a little. "Is it feeling a bit stuffy in here to you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 03, 2022 7:48 am

You notice her almost instinctively take in another whiff, shivering a bit as you experiment with such. Whether its because such actually made it easier for her to pick up your scent, or the teasing action encouraged her to take in a deeper breath, you aren't sure. She does however whimper a bit in arousal, eyes getting hazier as she begins to squirm in her seat, her eyes darting about almost as if she was trying to see how visible the two of you were.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 04, 2022 12:07 am

Seeing her react, I realized how close I was to having her right where I wanted her. I let my own foot move up to rub against her ankle gently. "Relax, if you keep looking about so intensely, they'll know something's up and look over here just out of curiosity. Be more casual, it's plenty dark in here, and they won't notice if you just slip down. I'll just tell the waitress you're in the bathroom if she asks when she brings our food." I let my foot move up a little to brush against her calf now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 04, 2022 1:07 am

She shudders, quivers, and then with a nod as her eyes become glassy again, slinks under the table. She nearly pounces on your lower half in her rising excitement, moaning a bit and nuzzling into your groin before quickly working to pull your shaft out. She lets out a soft "Yiff" sound as she frees it and is able to drink in so deeply of your scent. Then within just a few seconds, she was taking you from tip to base as she slowly but eagerly got to work on your pole.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 05, 2022 12:44 am

I smirked as she quickly lost her cool and slipped under the table. Feeling her practically attack my lower half, I had to put in the effort of not giving away what was happening under the table though I did have to wonder if having her throat me could affect my scent. Well, I'd probably know based on the waitress's reaction. It was agonizing trying to resist the urge to slam my hips into her eager muzzle or groan out in relief as a gush of pre splatter across her exploring tongue. Not only did I have a girl going down on me under a restaurant table, but she was going to be one of my teachers during the year. With so many of my buttons under assault, I wasn't sure if I was really up for bluffing the waitress even if she couldn't smell what was going on under the table.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 05, 2022 1:26 am

You were about to find out, as only a minute into Jenny slowly sucking and bobbing along your pillar, the waitress came back and set both plates on the table. She didn't bat an eye at Jenny not being in her seat... but as she bent down a bit to set them and your drinks down, she took in a breathe... and moaned, shuddering from head to tail as she remained where she was, eyes looking a bit glassier as her hips and tail hiked up just a bit more.

"What... mhm, what is that... wonderful scent~?" She asked in a sultry purr.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 08, 2022 2:00 am

As Jenny worked my shaft, I bit my lip trying to resist the urge to moan out loud enough for everyone to hear leaving me less than certain I could keep the hanky panky going on under the table a secret. I was caught off guard when the waitress stopped by with the drinks, so I nearly jumped out of my seat when I heard the first glass get set down.

I smirked though when she mentioned the scent. I figured Jenny was probably too far gone to mind if I let the waitress know what was going on, but I kind of wanted to see if I could keep this going on without her finding out. "Hey, no need to worry about exactly what it is. Just have a seat, keep your head and hands over the table, and bask in whatever smells come to you." Reaching over, I cupped her ass giving one cheek a squeeze.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 09, 2022 1:46 am

Somewhat to your surprise, she actually complies, doing just that as she slides into the seat and takes in a deep breathe. Her eyes begin to grow hazy and lidded, and before long she actually starts to slowly play with her breasts while her hand slips down between her legs. Jenny all the while is focused on your own pillar, taking it in deep again and again as her eyes gaze up at your own lustfully.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 10, 2022 1:22 am

While I continue groping the waitress's ass, My other hand moved under the table to scritch Jenny behind the ears as she continued to work my shaft. I realized I could probably get away with shoving her down my length as eager as she seemed, but I wanted to see how far she would push herself on her own, so I saved it for later. While my hands were both busy, I turned my head leaning towards the kitty right next to me pressing my lips to her muzzle trying to catch her in a kiss.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 10, 2022 2:57 am

She lets you grope her, and melts into the kiss, her body soon pressing against your own as her feline tail moves to curl around your arm. From her own eager pressing into you, you can tell your scent is driving her crazy... just as your scent and taste soon urges Jenny to start fucking her own face with your pillar, slamming her muzzle up and down its length as her own desire for your cream grows stronger.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 11, 2022 1:37 am

Parting my lips, I pushed my tongue insistently into the feline's mouth. The hand on her ass releases her for but a moment before I come down in a firm slap and squeeze her cheek between my fingers once again. I could feel myself growing closer to nutting as Jenny went to town on my rod. The urge to just slam her down and fill her throat with ropes of sticky seed growing stronger with every moment. Finally, I gave into my urge grabbing her by the scalp and slamming her down balls deep as my cum spewed straight into her throat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 11, 2022 2:46 am

Jenny greedily drank down all you had to offer as the feline waitress writhed in your grip, panting, mewling, and purring as she left herself open to you to do whatever it seemed like. You got the distinct impression that if you wanted to, you could simply bend her over the table right here, right now, and she'd be perfectly fine with it. Still, as you gave Jenny all you had to give, you already felt your cock getting a bit sensitive and overstimulated... might not be a bad idea to give it some time to rest.

You could always seek to get the Felines number though to have some fun in the future though...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 am

I groaned as Jenny continued gulping down everything I had to offer as I manhandled the kitty and wrestled with her tongue pinning hers down without too much difficulty due to how distracted she was. I could easily have had my way with her if my cock wasn't growing overstimulated. If I continued, I'd probably leave myself sore. Still, I didn't want to completely give her up. Pulling my lips from hers I stroked the base of her tail as I spoke. "Hey, why don't you give me a name and number. Then you can return to work, and we can pick this back up from here later."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 12, 2022 2:23 am

"S~Sabrina..." She moaned out, it taking a moment for her to provide you her number. And her address. Sadly you didn't know if it was closeby or not. With quite a bit of reluctance, she gets up and moves away, while Jenny remains around your cock, suckling happily and greedily as if she didn't have any other care in the world...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 14, 2022 2:19 am

I smirk as Sabrina practically moans out her name before giving me her number and address. I'd have to take some time later to see how local she was, but I doubted she lived that far from work. "Well then, I'll let you get back to it and call you later." Once she'd returned to her duties, I put my hand down on Jenny. "Beginning to wonder if you've left yourself room for your burger down there."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games