The Furry Life [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:51 pm

Reaching back to your apartment doesn't take too long thankfully, and you do find some exercises that come recommended for those wanting to increase their stamina for multiple go arounds. You bookmark some of them to look into more thoroughly, but for now, its probably best to call it a night. You'll need to get ready tomorrow so you could head off to the school to get orientation and anything else you needed to do out of the way.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:07 pm

Looking at the exercises I'd picked out, I went into my alarm app and set my alarm an extra hour early. Considering all that had happened in my short time here, I doubted a school full of other people my own age wouldn't be even more filled with 'surprises'. With my alarm set and exhaustion settling in, I laid down to rest of the days excitement and become renewed and refreshed for the next days activities.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:49 pm

Heading to bed, your dreams are rather lewd and erotic. You imagine yourself in all sorts of situations with all kinds of sexy, enticing furries. By the time you wake up, you are rather painfully hard, and you quickly recall how your scent alone seems to drive females into a needy, heat like state. Perhaps you could take advantage of such before you head to school.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:32 am

Waking up, I groaned. My dreams had been very explicit making me wonder if the furries were having a similar effect to what I was having on them, or if that was just a result of all the sex I'd gotten yesterday. Either way, I needed to take care of this if I wanted to get that exercise I had been planning to get. I decided to start by going across the hall to the public shower to wash up. I could figure out what to do about it after if a way to satisfy myself didn't present itself as I washed up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:32 pm

Immediately upon entering the shower, you see that there are three others present. At first glance, they're all female, but then one, a bunny, turns and reveals he more of a feminine looking guy. The other two are another feline, and one that looks like a pony girl, both of whom look quite fine and appealing.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:05 am

Looking around, I was quite happy to see I had three girls I could toy with though it surprised me when I saw the bunny was actually a guy. At first, I decided to consider the girls instead, but having just had some fun with a feline, I felt the need for more variety leaving the pony girl and the bunny guy. While the pony was certainly intriguing, I figured I could build myself up to a girl dressed like that. I sidled up to the shower next to the bunny. "Hey."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:54 pm

The bunny squeaks a bit, then pauses a bit as he sniffs at the air. Its nearly similar to the way the females you've interacted with have reacted, and he blushes as his smooth, soft member twitches and begins growing a bit hard. You notice his tail hiking up a bit as well.

"H~Hiya! I-I uh, h-heard a human was going to be moving in here, t-that must be you?" He asks, squirming in a fashion that with his body shape and feminine facial features makes you think much more of a girl than a guy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:51 am

I smirked at how quickly he reacted almost immediately to my scent. For the moment, I decided to pretend I didn't notice the way his tail flagged or his cock hardened just at my presence. It really was hard to keep in mind he was a guy. If it weren't for his cock, he would have just looked like a flat-chested girl.

"Yeah, I just got in yesterday, and I've got some orientation stuff today, but I figured it was a good idea to get up and do something to get the...blood pumping." I turned to the shower head acting as if I was paying him little mind as I reached over to start the showers. "Everyone around here has been...very friendly so far, so I've certainly been enjoying myself thus far."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:05 am

Your own pillar is twitching and beginning to grow hard, something the bunny boi notices as you turn and get the shower going. His tail hikes further, his own pole twitching and seeming to be a bit smaller and thinner than your own. Still, it quivers as he sticks close to you, taking in big lungfuls of your scent as he sways a bit and nods bashfully.

"Y~Yeah uh... mhm... M~Most folks around here are l~like that. Always better w~when everyone feels neighborly and welcome after all." He's now blushing quite a bit as he extends his hand and says, "T~Toby, n~nice to meet you M~Mister...?" As he does so, you notice he's looking more at your cock than your face.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:28 pm

For the moment, I ignore my engorged dick as it demanded I make use of the cute bunny butt just begging for a pounding. It seemed the plainness of my own desires only made him more eager for me, but I felt like playing a little with him before getting to the real fun.

I listened as he continued to talk clearly getting distracted more and more with my scent and body. When he offered his greeting though I leaned in as he stared so obviously at my dick. I whispered, "Hey, my eyes are up here. Unless there's something else you'd rather be doing with your mouth than holding a conversation, Toby." I waited curious how he would respond to my indirect invitation.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:57 pm

Toby blushed profusely and tried to say something, but failed. You weren't entirely sure what he was going to do next... but after a moment, he sank to his knees and with that same sort of haze both girls had gotten in their eyes, began to nuzzle and lick at your cock as he let out a needy moan of his own. After about a minute of this, he soon brought his lips up to your tip, parting them as he took you into his warm and wet hole.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:43 pm

I smirked as I saw the same unfocused look I'd seen in the women yesterday. They really couldn't help themselves, could they? I let him get a good taste of me before taking my head between his lips. I put my hand on the back of his head and gave a shallow thrust just to tease him a little before allowing him to continue at his own pace. "Such a cute little bunny girl kneeling in front of me. Go ahead then, show me how you like my taste." I scritched the base of his ears as I called him a girl while he sucked me like a lollipop.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:48 pm

The bunny boi blushed even brighter at being called a girl... but didn't stop what he was doing as he moaned and seemed to melt into those scritches. It seemed to help him ease a good two thirds of your length into his muzzle as he wriggled about, his own tail hiked in excitement and clear arousal as his rod twitched and throbbed as much as yours.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:56 pm

I groaned as the bunny boi continued to suckle on my cock unbothered by my calling him a girl and even encouraged by my scritching his ears which only encouraged me to dig my fingers more firmly into his scalp as I started thrusting shallowly once again into his muzzle. "Atta'girl, keep going like this, and I'll work up a nice, sticky treat for you to take in." My other hand moved to his cheek rubbing it affectionately as well.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:35 pm

That seems to be plenty of encouragement as Toby the bunny boi begins to push his lips to your base. Either he's done this before, or is just a natural. Regardless, he begins to slowly bob up and down your length, each time going from tip to base in a slow glide as his tongue wriggled beneath your pillar and his throat hugged your member tightly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:49 pm

I groan a little as Toby takes more of me into his mouth. I didn't know if he was experienced or gifted, but it didn't really matter as this was a rather enjoyable BJ either way. Each time he reaches the base, I give a short thrust, so my balls give his chin a fine slap. "Feel how heavy they are? I've been having sexy dreams all night, so I gotta admit I'm feeling a bit backed up." The hand on his cheek moves down to his throat feeling for any bulge that might be happening each time he deep throats me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:25 pm

The bulge is rather obvious as he takes you again and again, his pace getting a bit faster when you inform him that your sack was heavy with your masculine cream. His eyes grow hazier, tail hiking even higher as he reaches up and braces his hands on your hips as his eagerness grows.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:48 pm

I smirk at the way my cock was distending his throat in such a satisfying way. I wondered if it was even possible that he'd never deep-throated a guy if he could do this. "Someone's hollowed out this throat before, haven't they?" Seeing how eager he was and how fast he was going, I put a hand to his forehead stopping him for a moment. "I've gotta long day, so I gotta pace myself, so I thought you should know you're only getting one for now. Better decide if your throat is where you really want it."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 am

That gave the bunny boi pause, and he whimpered for a moment as he pulled back and suckled on the tip. It took a moment for him to decide, but he soon pulled off and braced himself against one of the few shower walls in the communal showers. Reaching back, he spread his ass, his rosebud looking like it had seen some action before... though whether from someone else or a toy, you couldn't tell.

"H~Here... p~please... f~fill... f~fuck... please!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:02 am

I couldn't hold back my smirk as he presented his ass to me begging so desperately for me to put my dick in his ass and fuck him into the tile wall. "Well, I'd have to be pretty mean to say no to such a desperate plea." One hand rested on his hip while the other gave his short, fluffy tail a quick tug as I began lining myself up with his eagerly presented pucker. "Your throat got me a bit worked up, so you'll have to forgive me if get a little rough and don't last too much longer." With that, I pulled his hip back as I slammed my own hip forward looking to get him balls deep on the first lunge if I could.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games