The Furry Life [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:21 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Kyle Churst
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/30912275

Bio: Kyle had always been interested in the furry race, but because of the segregation of the two societies, everything he knew was rumor. Everything from walking about naked to public sex and even some having multiple wives or husbands, so he wasn't sure what to believe in his curiosity. Then he heard the good news. The government wanted human volunteers to live in furry society to test the waters of integration. Knowing there were few slots available, so he signed up as soon as he heard. When he got the letter telling him he would be attending a furry school for senior year, he practically jumped for joy. He would finally get to see how these people lived.

Since the furry school in question was in a smaller city than your hometown, you were taken there by a government worker who informed you that you'd be getting a small 1 person apartment room for the duration of your school year. However, you weren't caring too much about that, instead gazing out the window and getting your first taste of furry society.

The first thing you noticed was the variety. There were all kinds of furry folks. If you could think of an animal, there was at least one furry individual of that species walking around.

The second was that while rumors had suggested before the Furry race was exceptionally sex fixated and focused, aside from more folks wearing revealing or just less clothing, things didn't seem all too different from back home. Though you were caught by surprise when you saw a green and silver furred fox lady walking around with absolutely nothing on.

Soon enough though, you were dropped off at the apartment complex near the school you'd start attending tomorrow morning. The receptionist was a sweet looking panda girl with golden blonde hair cut in a basic bob who smiled at you, even as you got the odd feeling she was practically undressing you with her eyes.

"Your room is on the third floor, door K." She said as she gave you a set of keys.
Kuragari

Re: The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:52 pm

At first, I was amazed by just how many varieties of species lived together side by side, but other than a bit more skin, or fur I guess, showing, things looked oddly normal. I was then shocked to see a woman walking around completely naked. Her curves on full display, and her strange coloration practically screaming for everyone's attention. I wrenched my gaze from her gently bouncing figure to look at others around her curious about just how much attention she was actually getting.

Finally, we came to a stop, and I bid farewell to what would probably be the last humans I would see until it was time to return home. There were supposed to be other humans staying amongst the furries, but it sounded like not many, and I assumed they wanted to spread them out to get as good of an idea of how they would work in as many parts of this society as possible.

Entering the building, I couldn't help but notice the girl eye me up. I had always prided myself as a bit of a looker, but here, I probably had a bit of an exoticness factor going in my favor as well. I was certainly curious about her, but I figured it was probably best not to fool around with her just yet. She worked in the building in which I lived, and if things went poorly and there was tension between us, I could be stuck dealing with it on an almost daily basis. Better to risk trouble farther from home. Plus, if she was as interested as she looked, appearing unaware of her gaze might just draw her in more which could be good. I took the ring of keys with a warm smile though nothing that might signal immediate interest. "Thanks, I look forward to learning more about your society." With that, I turned down the hall to find my apartment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:20 pm

Your line earned a bit of a giggle from her and a bemused shake of her head, but you still felt her eyes following you as you made for the lift nearby. It was a short ride to your floor, but as the door opened and you pulled your wheeled suitcase along, you noticed a door that had steam coming out if in the middle of the hallway. A quick look at the sign above it surprised you when you read, "Public Showers"

What's more, the door for it appeared to be right across from your own apartment. And as you reached your door, a blue furred wolf with some black highlights on her ears and tail tip came out of the showers, wearing nothing and carrying a little shower bag as she worked to pat down her rather poofed up fur.

You noticed her, but she didn't notice you until she walked right into you, letting you get a feel for her cute and curvy body against your own as she let out a surprised squeak.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:08 pm

I smirked to myself as I meandered towards the elevator wondering what might happen with the panda later. She was rather pleasantly plump and her fur looked rather fluffy, so I imagined holding her close would be pleasant, but I still wanted to be careful about stirring up trouble close to home so early in my stay.

Finding my room, I noticed the public shower was right across the hall from my room. My brow quirked as I realized there was no male or female designation at the door, but maybe the entrance separated between the sexes further inside. The fact that a female occupant walked out still naked made me curious. If that was a common practice, and my door possessed a peephole. There would be plenty to see. I was surprised though by how unaware of her surroundings the wolf was as she walked right into me. It would have been hard not to feel her body as she walked right into me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't take the opportunity to slide my hand down her hip. "Whoa, excuse me there."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Luck roll 15

As she took in a breathe and tried to steady herself, you saw her fur ripple from head to toe. Her eyes grew a bit lidded, and you found herself pushing her hip into your hand. Then, to your intense surprise, just three seconds later she as trying to lock lips with you as a hand ran up and down your front, from your chest to your groin as pleasure quickly surged through your entire being, aided by the fact that she herself smelled quite enticing after her shower.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:17 pm

I was a bit shocked when her fur rippled concerned that my touch might have been more obvious than I'd intended, but then she pushed her hips further into my grip, and I was soon pressed up against my door as she tried to kiss me. Thinking quickly, I put a hand up in front of her. "Why don't we take this inside?" I gestured to the door behind me with one hand while holding the key up with the other. She was certainly very forward and attractive, but she also smelled nice freshly showered even though I'd almost expected her to smell of wet dog.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:35 am

She snatched the key up and fumbled at the door, but quickly had it unlocked. Then she promptly pulled you in, pushed your luggage to the side and pressed herself to you as her lips met yours again and her bare body rubbed needily against you. She moaned and whined as her hands rubbed all over your front, and she soon moaned out, "S~Smell so good, smell so sexy... mhm, making me need it real bad~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:32 pm

I was surprised when she snatched my key out of my hand fumbling a little in her frantic effort to get the door open. I couldn't help but wonder what had caused this. She'd seen so normal walking out of the showers until she bumped into me. I wasn't complaining about a girl throwing herself at me, but it did seem unusual. My luggage was tossed aside as she pulled me into the room though I had to grab the edge of the door to make sure it closed behind us. I chuckled as she told me how good I smelled. "Well, you don't smell so bad yourself." Still, I didn't feel nearly the draw to her that she seemed to me as I began undoing the zipper of my pants before she ripped something in her wild fumbling.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:49 pm

As soon as your member was out, she shifted position and... fuuuuck she was warm, wet, and tight. Her insides rippled around you and clung to you as she moaned and whined in just as much pleasure as you were feeling. Still panting with need, she said, "H~Haven't been like this in a while, b~but just... as soon as I took in a whiff of you, its like I've entered heat! I NEED your seed inside of me stranger!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:45 pm

I groaned as she quickly positioned herself to take me into her pussy. Her pussy was wetter and more welcoming than any girl I'd been with back home. Was this how all furry girls were, or did she just need me this badly? Feeling brazen at her words, I moved a hand giving a strike to the side of her ass. "Whew, well you'll be getting it soon enough if you keep riding me like this, or maybe you want me to press you up against the wall and mount you." I reached around her chest grabbing a handful of her chest as I let her continue.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:27 pm

"F~Fuck yes, pleash do that~" She moaned, her tail hiking up as her ass jiggled enticingly from the smack and you drew a throaty moan from her as you groped her chest. She wrapped her own arms around your neck, panting a bit as she writhed against you, doing her level best to try and impale herself repeatedly against your throbbing pillar.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 am

"Well then, how can I refuse such a request?" Grabbing her thighs, I spun around pushing her back against the wall before lifting her thighs. I began bouncing her up and down my rod enjoying her soaking, clenching depths at my own pace now. "Fuck, you really do feel like you need this. You wanna nice balls-deep cream pie, don't you?" Leaning forward, I pressed my chest against her tits enjoying the feel of them smooshed against me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:34 am

She nods her head again, looking a bit out of it as you begin bouncing her atop your pillar. She clings to you with her legs, arms and her velvety folds all doing their best not to let go of you. A small part of you finds it strange, odd even this is happening, but the rest of you is enjoying the feel of her fur against you and the sounds of her moans, yiffs and lewd cries as she lets you (and possibly anyone in the hallway) know how good she's feeling.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:19 am

I held back a groan as I felt her wrap herself around me with just about every part of herself that could. The sounds she was making really drove me wild though I was torn on the risk of someone hearing. While the thought of others hearing how well pleased she was was encouraging, I didn't care for the possibility of being interrupted by someone getting curious enough to investigate. Agressively, I leaned forward capturing her lips with my own muffling her lustful cries, and once I dealt with the awkwardness of trying to make out with a muzzle, I extended my tongue looking to explore her mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:19 am

It took a moment to figure out how to kiss in such a situation, but that didn't stop you nor her. It did however make it a bit harder to muffle her cries as her ecstasy rang out again and again, you soon feeling her cumming around you as the scent of sex joined the sounds of it, further inflaming your own libido as you felt your sack churning and yearning to unload what it had inside her. And given the way her folds were trying to wring you dry, she very much wanted every drop you had to give.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 am

Feeling her cum around me, I feel the desire to cum myself well up inside of me, and while I'd love to wait until I'd gotten her off one more time, the soaking wet suction of her depths certainly wouldn't let me wait much longer. Perhaps I could egg her on to get her off again faster while firing up my own desires. Breaking from the kiss and letting her voice carry once again, I lean to her ear. "I can feel your folds trying to milk me. You wanna belly full of human spunk? Maybe you'll get pregnant. Will the child be a human, a wolf, or something in between?" Interspecies procreation was certainly not one of the things I was sent here to experiment with, but I simply couldn't resist filling her depths with my growing load much longer.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:21 am

Either she wasn't far off from being in heat, was into that sort of thing, or was so lost in the intense pleasure and desire she'd have said yes to anything. She nodded her head, latching your lips again as she hungrily clung to you with every bit of you she could. Her tail swished and thumbed against your leg and the door as she whined with need, her eyes begging you to flood her good and full of every bit of jizz you had available as your dicking kept her orgasm going.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:42 am

Feeling her kiss me with such complete desire to be filled by me, I simply couldn't hold back any longer slamming my length into her with all of my might grunting with effort on each thrust right into her muzzle. My balls ached as they had gone into overdrive filling with fresh spunk with which to douse her eager depths. She wanted my cum inside of her, and I'd be damned if I wasn't going to fill her with every drop I could muster. With one last thrust, I rammed myself balls deep into her as I felt my sack clench and the first glob of fresh human spunk splatter against her inner walls.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:36 am

Her fingers clawed a bit into your back, raking you and leaving soft red marks as she let out a pleasured howl as the silky walls of her honeypot greedily took in all you had to give. From the way she quivered from head to toe, she was cumming right along with you as she ground her hips to your groin as she panted, tongue lolling out as she ever so slowly came down from the high.

"A~Aah... haa... m~my head feels... a bit clearer... but mhm, f~fuck you still smell like you're in rut and its messing with my head soooo much~" She remarked, eyes still mostly glazed over as she ran a hand through your hair, trying to focus on you as she began to blush and wriggle about happily against you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:38 pm

I hissed as she clawed at my back, but I was too focused on delivering my spunk into her depths to do anything about it as she milked me like she couldn't live without my cum. As she came down from her high, she said something that I had to admit had me a little curious. "What do you mean by smelling like I'm in rut?" I figured it was some cultural thing, so it was the kind of thing I was supposed to be learning about though that would only be an excuse for what I really wanted to know. A strange woman had flung herself onto me the moment she got close up to me, and I wanted to know why.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games