As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 14, 2022 2:19 am

Sans waves to you. "Sure thing pal. Always happy to help out a new friend." He begins walking around to the side of the tent, but just before he moves out of sight, he stops, and you feel something change in the air, something unsettling. "Don't be a stranger you two." Without waiting for you to respond, he steps around the tent leaving your sight. Asriel seems fairly unsettled. "Did he mean me?"

Considering who you were talking about, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume he was already too far away for you to catch up with him leaving you little choice but to enter the tent.

Opening the tent flap, you aren't even able to enter before you are accosted by the metal, boxy form of one Mettaton. "Hello, I don't recognize you, so you must be a new fan."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 14, 2022 2:57 am

"I have a feeling he did." Kayin said, shivering and shuddering as he found himself vaguely wondering if he'd just been subject to a JUDGEMENT spell, a much more advanced form of the CHECK spell. The fact that Sans's voice had sounded a bit different as well didn't help matters. "Nothing we can do about it right now... aside from know that at least I'm not the only one able to sense you."

Kayin then bleats, almost leaping up and having his horns tear a hole in the tent ceiling as he comes face to face with Mettaton. He blushes a bit as he calms down, rubbing the back of his head as he said, "Y-Yeah, a bit of one at least. A-Anyways, is Alphys around? I've got something important I need to talk to her about, well two things actually."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 16, 2022 11:26 pm

Mettaton throws up their hands, "Oh, it is always so good to meet a new fan." From behind, they pull out something writing on it before handing you an autographed picture signed, 'To my latest Fan.' with Mettaton's signature below. "I'm afraid Alphys is rather...indisposed at the moment, and it simply wouldn't let a guy interrupt her girl time." You almost felt like you could hear the robot wink just from their words.

Suddenly, you hear a euphoric shout from farther back in the tent. "Oh, it seems they are done now. Follow me." Mettaton turns and begins wheeling back towards where the shout of what was clearly Alphys had come from.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 am

Kayin blushed brilliantly as he caught on to what may in fact have been going on, the euphoric sounding shout making a slight tent form in his own jeans as he just took the photo and nodded. He glanced to Asriel, chuckling as he said, "G~Guess we picked an, i~interesting time to arrive?" before moving to follow after Mettaton.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 am

Asriel looks likewise shocked. "Yeah, and I don't think we could stop Mettaton if we wanted to." Indeed, Mettaton was wheeling away like a robot with a mission leaving you little choice but to chase after. "Alphys, one of my fans has come to talk to you." Throwing the curtain blocking part of the place, you find Alphys sitting on a table looking rather out of breath. You can see the way she's a bit out of breath, and her robes are a little out of place. Atop her head, you can see a cat ear headband. Next to her in full armor stands Undyne. Alphys clear her throat before nervously speaking. "Oh, I wasn't expecting anyone. Who are you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 18, 2022 7:49 am

Blushing quite a bit more as the curtain is parted, Kayin rubs the back of his head a bit sheepishly as he says. "Its a bit of a story, I-I uh, could explain it in full a few minutes if ya need to uh, compose yourself." He glances to Undyne and offers a bit of a shy smile before saying, "Oh, uh name right, I'm Kayin, Kayin S. T. Dreemurr. W-Which I'm sure just hearing that last bit is going to generate quite a few questions..."

"The short version though is, uhm, I'm from another reality, somewhat in the future, and I'm lost here without a way to get back home. A-Also I found the specter of someone who could use some h-help too."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 19, 2022 1:19 am

With her helmet on, you couldn't see Undyne's face, but you could still see that she was tense. She still manages to give you a nod of acknowledgment as you smile at her.

The two of them look rather dumbfounded when you say your name though Metatton is the first to speak. "Oh my, a new fan and a Dreemurr too. Even the royal family is not beyond my star power." Alphys clears her throat. "So you're a member of the royal family from the future err a different future? Little afraid to ask what you mean by a specter now."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 3:46 am

Handing his phone over, he lets Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton alike all look through quite a few of the photos he has. The vast majority of them are all in Monster City with the rest of his family and friends. King Asriel, Queen Chara, Royal Consort Frisk, his sister Azmeralda... a few include Asgore and Toriel, both of whom are a bit older. Several show humans and Monsters getting along and living amicably in the background.

As they look at them, he explains how he'd gone to watch a friend test out a machine they were working on. It malfunctioned, and he woke up in Alphys's lab. Where he met a specter (he doesn't yet share its Asriel, unless Asriel gives any sign he should) who was surprised to be able to be seen and heard, and even be able to be touched and able to interact with him. "He lead me out of the Underground, since I'm not familiar with it. And well, I'd like to help him so he can be seen by others so he's not as lonely. Can only imagine what it'd be like in his situation..."

As he said such, an idea wandered into his head. Asriel had been able to hold his phone for a brief time and even interact a bit with his own form. He had wondered if it had something to do with his magic. Perhaps if Kayin tried to channel some of his magic into Asriel, he could make him more visible?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Both Alphys and Undyne seem intrigued by the photos though Mettaton seems rather disinterested after the first couple. Alphys quirks a brow when you mention your spector again though Asriel gives you no signal to reveal his identity. "So no one but you can see or touch them. Yes, I guess that could be rather lonely. Though I'm not sure how we're supposed to prove they exist." As you begin wrapping Alsriel in your magic, you're not certain how it's supposed to prove he's there. The magic wreaths around him as you will it to, but there's not any other reaction. The trio does note something. "So that silhouette is supposed to be them? I guess you could just be making that gap in your magic, but it is a bit too precise unless you're very skilled. I'll have to figure out a way to scan an area for something unnatural." Pulling up a notepad, Alphys begins frantically scrawling.

Undyne turns to you. "She'll probably be at this for a while. Possibly a couple of days to produce whatever machine she has in mind. Have you somewhere to stay for the night?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 1:17 am

"Well, its more a case he's been able to interact with me. He held my phone for a bit when I showed it to him, though it started to fall out of his grip after a bit. I figured maybe something to do with my magic let him interact with me where he couldn't others. Haven't really tested it too much... was more focused on getting here so could get help for both of us." Kayin explains as he rubs the back of his head, humming a bit as he pondered.

At Undyne's question, he says, "A rabbit from Snowdin offered me a place in her tent if I need one, and I don't see a reason to say no. I'm uhm, also more than happy to help out around the camp with anything that needs doing as long as I'm here."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 21, 2022 3:37 am

There's the barest hint of Undyne tensing under her armor. "Should have figured it would be her. Yes, she's pretty well known for her hospitality. As for helping out around town, you could check around town to see if anyone needs any assistance. I can check in with King Asgore to see if there's anything we need. Err, should I tell him what you told us about his identity, or would you rather tell him yourself?"

With Alphys busy planning there wasn't much to do here, and it was starting to get later in the evening. Asriel has been quiet for a while. "I hope she can figure something out." A moment later though he yawns. "I'm a bit surprised at how tired I feel, but I haven't done this much in a day for a while."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 am

"I'll keep that in mind... and yeah, you can go ahead and tell Asgore. I've already spoken with Toriel, so she knows. No reason for Grandpa Fluffybuns to be kept out of the loop hehe." Kayin said with a soft chuckle. He looked to Asriel, nodding as he said, "I'm starting to get a bit tired as well. Haven't done much so far, but today has been... stressful all the same." He gave Asriel a head pat and pulled him in for a quick hug, then turned to head off for the rabbit monster's tent. Given the bulge in his own pants, he blushed a bit as he found himself recalling the sway of her curvy hips...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 22, 2022 3:54 am

Undyne tenses as you call her King 'Fluffybuns' but doesn't make any comment about the nickname. Asriel nods returning the hug before making to follow you to your host for at least one night. Her hips were the very picture of motherhood, and the small floofy tail made an excellent counterpoint to the plush ass. You could only imagine the clapping sound it would make under a rain of blows. Finding the tent, you find several young buns of varying age playing just outside the domicile. There were at least six of them out here, so her figure wasn't just for show.

Entering the tent, you find the momma bun currently with her back to you bent over as she pulled something from an oven backing towards you before standing up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 22, 2022 5:21 am

Kayin shivers and shudders a bit again as he thinks such things, which makes his bulge twitch as his own member strains against the fabric of his underwear and jeans. He keeps an eye on Asriel as they make their way towards the tent, finding himself dearly hoping there was more he could wind up doing for this younger, alternate version of his father.

Passing the gaggle of younger rabbit monsters, he blushes brilliantly as he enters the tent and sees her bent over in such a position... his mind imagining himself plunging into her doubtless pleasant and wet folds as he smacked at that plump rear.

Shaking his head, he says, "H~Heya, came on by to t~take ya up on the offer of a place to stay, if it still stands."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 23, 2022 2:29 am

She nods, "I thought you might. Yes, I still have a bed prepared for you." With a flick of her wrist, the magical flame in the stove extinguishes as she places a pot on the table. "Go ahead and help yourself, but do it quick, or you'll regret it real soon." Looking in the pot, you see a hearty vegetable stew. Carrots, onions, lettuce, and potato. Even the smell of it seems to warm you a little. Moving over to the cradle, the bunbun woman picks up an infant from a cradle pulling it to her chest. While the nipple is in the infant's mouth, you can't help but see the rest of her bosom. Then she takes a deep breath and lets out a shriek. "KIIIIIDS, SUPPPEEEERRRR!"

The children that were just outside are in almost immediately, and more come rushing in over the next couple of minutes crowding around the pot each one struggling to get their own food like vultures descending on a carcass. Altogether, you're pretty sure there are over 20 children with the oldest in her late teens. The woman clearly has spent the better part of two decades pregnant or nursing more often than not.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 7:40 am

Having a feeling he knew what she meant, Kayin moved to quickly grab at least a small bowlful, just a moment before a bunch of Rabbit Monsters hurried on in, making the tent feel quite crowded. Kayin noted, with some surprise, that while the various children couldn't notice or see Asriel, they seemed to almost... part to give him just enough space to stand without them literally standing inside him at all times. Or maybe Asriel was better at managing himself in a crowd, even in this state.

Settling into a corner and giving Asriel a bit of a flustered look as he takes a bite, he mumbles, "Well, she's certainly been productive... e~explains those curves." He then eyed Asriel up briefly, taking a moment to consider the Goat Monster. He looked like he was around the rather late teens, sixteen at minimum, but there was a certain air about him that made him seem a bit older.

In a lower voice, he asks, "Do you want to stick around near me, or take a walk around?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 24, 2022 12:56 am

He nods, "I remember hearing a lot of rumors about her when I was Flowey." He shivers but doesn't elaborate. You could almost swear you saw something brush against the inside of his robes making you wonder if he might still have such desires in his current state. As you ask, he nods. "Yes, it's a bit crowded in her, and I could use a little fresh air." He wanders towards the entrance to the tent. "I won't go far." With that, you're left alone with the large family.

Several of the youngsters seem excited about the guest asking you various questions or telling you about things they find interesting. The older ones seem more used to a guest though you do notice the oldest girl glancing at you every so often though looking away any time you notice her.

With the infant fed, the momma bun finally spoons herself a helping of stew. "Did you enjoy supper, hun? Got enough to eat? Let me get something in my belly, and I'll show you to your room for the night."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 3:07 am

Kayin's eyes noticed that, and it made him blush more as he found himself vaguely pondering if Asriel in this form still had such desires. A small part of his mind noted that given he could interact with Asriel... he could perhaps help with that if Asriel found himself wanting or needing such help.

For the little ones, Kayin did his best to answer their questions while being vague and not letting slip too much of how he was from a different future reality. He also noticed the oldest of the girls seemed to be eyeing him, which made him blush a bit more again as he nodded to the mother and said, "Yup, got enough, and sure thing. Oh, by the way, I don't think you shared your name. Mine's Kayin, what's yours?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 25, 2022 1:23 am

She blushes as you ask her name. "Oh where are my manners inviting a man into my house without introducing myself? My name is Breoda..." Her eyes flutter a moment before she speaks a little lower and more sultry, "but you can feel free to call me Momma." She laughs leaving you unsure if she was joking or not.

When she finished eating her own bowl, she stood up. "Please sir, follow me to your room." She gestures over to a few partitions in the tent that must pass for separate rooms. She takes you to the furthest one. "I'll be in the neighboring room, so I'm close by if you happen to need anything." She opens the flap. It's rather sparsely decorated, but it does have a bed, nightstand, and a dresser for your clothes. "Sorry it isn't much, but it's been difficult moving large stuff back here, so we've been building anew."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:42 am

"A~Ah, w~well, t~thank you for the hospitality B~Breoda." Kayin said with a blush and a bit of a gulp at the sultry tone and words that follow. His groin twitches again, reminding him he's still hard from seeing her bent over as she had been. He nods as he sets his own empty bowl with the others and follows after her, having trouble noticing her hips swaying just as they had earlier.

"No worries Ma'am, I'm perfectly fine with this. Plenty enough for me." He remarks, turning and smiling at her as he said, "Thank you kindly for the hospitality. If there's anything I can do to repay such, don't hesitate to let me know."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games