As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:02 am

Breoda gives you a look of pity. "Oh, you poor dear. When's the last time you got this tended to?" Her hand doesn't stop working the toy into you as she speaks. "You really should take better care of yourself. Any boys you've been eyeing around town? I know them all and could give you some...pointers."

Asriel gasps as you envelop him while the toy takes up the same space as him. It appears to be to his liking as he keeps pace with Breoda's movements as he throws his torso against your chest resting against your bosom as he keeps thrusting.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 am

Smiling at Asriel and panting as both he and Breoda tend to her, she moans and rocks her hips, rubbing her entire body back against both of them as her fingers dig into the sheets beneath them. "Mhm, no need, though I B~Baaa, appreciate the offer." She moves her hand that is closer to Breoda round to grope at her rear, while she works her folds around Asriel and the invading dildo, already feeling herself starting to draw closer.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:30 pm

She chuckles a little. "Yes, I'm sure with such tricks, you could find your way into anyone's bed." She gives your ass a slap, and the force of it makes your pussy walls jiggle drawing a moan from your father.

You could feel his cock twitching and throbbing showing he was as close as you in spite of the fact that you'd only just finished blowing him. He leans forward resting his head between your shoulder blades giving him a different angle to slide even deeper inside of you also putting him out of synch with the toy Breoda was using on you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:50 pm

Bleating as her ass was swatted and she felt it jiggle and bounce from it, she writhed more, panting as she started working her hips and her inner walls both more as she felt Asriel getting close. Even as his efforts slip out of sync, she clings to both just as excitedly as she starts to say, "G~Getting... B~Baaa... getting close... going to~!"

She doesn't finish it as she cries out in bliss, back arching as her love canal proceeds to try and clamp down hard on both the dildo and Asriel's own rigid pole.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:24 pm

The momma bun smirked as you continued to react to what she thought was her lone assault on your body. "Oh my, you're losing your voice dear. I don't remember the last time I squeaked during sex. Don't be embarrassed though, it's something that gets easier to control with experience."

Asriel groans much harder as you wrapped around his length and the toy pushing himself balls deep and bleating himself as his seed washed over the walls of your sex. The whole time he was emptying his balls, Breoda continued to thrust in and out of you giving you the twin pleasures of being filled deep and being thrust into at the same time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:58 am

She would have made a comment, that some either like hearing such or that she enjoyed making such sounds, but she was a bit busy cumming hard as she was filled with Asriel's seed and she felt the dildo keep hammering away at her, pushing her climax out as she clung to the sheets and kept her head tilted back in utter bliss as her toes curled in place.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:41 pm

Breoda smirked above you as you heard Asriel pant and bleat a little himself. "Oh my, you came pretty hard and fast there. Do you not get a lot of chances to enjoy your female body?" She started slowing her movements but didn't stop them just yet allowing you to slowly come down from your euphoric high while unaware that you had been getting fucked while she pumped the toy into you. "You're looking a little tuckered out. Do you need to rest, or would you like to continue a little longer and enjoy more of my...hospitality?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:54 am

"R~Rest... b~baaa... sounds like a good idea." Kayin replied after a moment, offering a tired smile as she waited til Breoda had pulled the toy from her and Asriel had likewise freed himself. It took a moment, but slowly she reverted back to her male form as she flopped back, a tired but well pleased bleat soon following after as he said, "O~Oh yeah, sleep... sounds good now. T-Today's been... mhm, a long day."

He lifted his head up a bit as he added, "But I do very much appreciate all of your hospitality tonight. T-Thank you so much."

Assuming she'd soon leave to head to bed herself, or do whatever else she might have, Kayin would retrieve his undergarments and throw them back on before sliding into the small bed. He didn't waste any time, patting the spot next to him as he looked to Asriel with a smile.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:26 am

Breoda pulled the toy from your snath lifting it up to show you how it glimmered in the low light from the coating of your juices before her magic zapped it back to wherever she normally left it. "Of course, sweetie. I've been showing my hospitality for a long time, so it's good to hear how enjoyable it is." With that, she saunters off giving you a fine view of the way her ass swayed. Finally, you were alone with Asriel once again. "H-haven't felt this tired in a long time."

Asriel rolls to the side collapsing onto the covers not bothering to even put his undergarments back on like you did though you were the only one that could see him anyway. "H-haven't been this tired in a long time." At your offer, he leans in next to you resting his head on your chest. His breathing seeming to level out almost as soon as he did as he drifted off to the beating of your heart.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:53 am

It was hard not to watch Breoda's swaying hips as they retreated, but then he was quickly wrapping his father in a soft hug and nuzzling the top of his head as he chuckled just a bit at his comment. As he saw and felt Asriel quickly drifting off, Kayin decided to go ahead and waste no time joining him, closing his eyes and finding himself hoping tomorrow would have some progress for one of them in finding a solution to their current problems. Asriel in being practically a phantom, and him in finding a way home.

Though, just before he drifted off, he also found himself hoping he could help out here too, between human and Monster...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:29 pm

You awaken the next morning finding Asriel must have already awoken as he wasn't in your embrace anymore. There was a small tray set out with a peeled orange and a glass of milk. You could still smell something cooking, so this was probably just an early morning snack before breakfast.

As you left the room, you noticed Asriel standing by the entrance to the room that had been right next to yours with his head poking in to look at something. Whatever he was seeing in there, it clearly had him excited from the way he was squirming about.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:34 am

Stretching and happily digging into the orange and downing the milk, Kayin got redressed and peeked out of his 'room' to see if he could find Asriel. He was quite happy to spot that he was in fact still about, though he smirked in amusement at the thought Asriel might be peeking in on something. Carefully, he steps over, somewhat curious himself, though he planned only a brief glance before moving to see if anything needed help this morning in the tent before seeking out Alphys, Undyne, or Asgore to see if there was anything going on he could assist with.

And well he needed to see if Asgore had been filled in on his... unique situation.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:11 am

Looking into the room, you find yourself staring into what appears to be Breoda's room if the King size bed is any indication. Atop the sheets lays a bunny you recognized as the oldest daughter of the family holding the same dildo the bunny MILF had used on you just last night. The girl absolutely going to town on herself with her own mother's sex toy. Asriel jumps as you brush against him looking a little surprised that he'd been caught. "Oh, it's you."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:53 am

Kayin blushed a bit himself at the sight, before pulling back and nodding to Asriel as he gave him a knowing smirk. He leaned in and whispered, "I can take care of ya later if you find yourself feeling a bit pent up again~"

He then glanced around again, checking his phone to see if he'd gotten messages from anyone. He could swear, unless his memory was playing tricks on him, he'd given Toriel and Alphys his number, and so long as the phones they were using were the magic based ones Monsters had been using before they left the Underground, they should be able to send him messages.

If there were none, he'd simply look around the tent for Breoda and ask if there was anything he could do before breakfast to be useful.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:04 am

Checking your phone, you have a message from Alphys. 'I think I have a starting point on how to find proof of your friend, but I'll need to perform a scan on your magic to see. Come by tomorrow. Also, King Asgore apparently wants to meet you today.' Checking on the date, you find that the message came in an hour ago, so the scan wouldn't be today.

Checking with the momma bun, she gives you a smile. "Oh, you're up earlier than I thought. I must be slipping in my old age, or you have some impressive recovery. I hope you enjoyed the little snack to tide you over before breakfast." She thinks a moment as you ask if she needed anything. "Yes, I could use some more wood." She pauses a moment giving you a sly smirk. "Not that kind though. There's a big strong wolfman that's usually splitting logs around this time over by the forest on the edge of town."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:02 am

So gotta swing by Alphys's tomorrow, and today, stop by and see Granddad. Kayin thought to himself, briefly using his magic to give Asriel a nudge so he could come look at the message from Alphys over his shoulder. If he wanted to keep watching the girl have some fun fucking herself silly with the dildo, he was free to do so once he found out what Breoda needed some help with.

"Sure thing, I'll go ahead and go grab that!" Kayin said with a smile and a nod, darting outside and making off in the direction for the nearby forest.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:13 pm

He nods blushing as he continues to watch the girl. She's much slighter than her mother, but you can see the curves that will likely develop with motherhood in the future.

Making your way to the edge of the woods, you do see a rather large wolfman splitting large chunks of wood. His muscles are impressive as he swings a large ax splitting logs with a single swing. You remember stories of him tossing blocks of ice five feet to a side into a river to keep the Core cool underground.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:17 am

Chuckling at Asriel continuing to watch her, Kayin heads on off and whistles a tune to himself as he goes. He's quite glad to find that its easy to spot where the wolf is, having worried he might have to wander about a bit. Stepping near, he calls out, "It okay if I go ahead and grab a few?" Kayin wasn't sure if it was a case of folks could just come and grab it, or if some gold needed to be exchanged or not.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:51 am

The wolf was focused on his task as you approached only noticing you when you spoke up. Standing up, he eyed you over with an intense gaze. He wore only a pair of shorts that looked like they had been regular pants with the legs torn off giving you quite a bit of eye candy. After a few moments, he nodded over to the pile of split wood. As you reached for the wood, you could feel his gaze continue lingering on you feeling like that of a hungry predator sizing up a piece of meat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:42 am

Kayin couldn't help but blush just a bit as he took in the Wolf as he found he was being eyed up. His attention lingered just a bit on his shorts, as he blushed even more when he saw the bulge there that seemed to be from a currently limp or semi limp member... one that suggested the wolf was quite endowed when he was aroused. His own brief bit of arousal from earlier helped put naughty thoughts into his head as he made for the wood pile and felt the woodcutters gaze. Bending over to get the wood, and with an internal gulp, Kayin decided to give his rear a slight wriggle as his tail hiked up just a bit.

If the wolf didn't do anything, well then he'd just head on back. But if he did... well, maybe he'd get to have a bit of fun before heading back.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games