As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: As it Once Was[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:56 am

She coo's as you begin to lap at her folds. "Ohh, such a gentleman." Her greedy snatch doesn't release much of your cum preferring to keep it deep inside, but you are able to drag some out mixed with her own sexual fluids.

Asriel shivers as you offer to see if you can pleasure him at the same time. Moving onto the bed, he manages to push himself into her though you notice her shiver as he occupies the same space as her. You feel his cockhead poking out just out of her lips letting you lap at the head at the same time you're tending to her folds. You can hear both of your lovers gasping and moaning together as you work them over with your tongue.

Asriel lets out a rather sharp moan cumming only a minute after you began. He had certainly been very worked up when he'd entered the room. Was seeing you and the Momma Bun that exciting, or had he been on edge even before that?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Smiling, Kayin keeps it up even as Asriel lines himself up and plunges into her. He'd admittedly planned to try and stroke Asriel off instead, but well, given he could lick at his pillar too in this fashion, he was plenty happy with the outcome. While one hand continued to rub along her inner thighs and around her folds, his other hand moved carefully over to take a hold of Asriel's own soft and furry sack, rolling it about in his hands as he smiles up at the young Prince.

"Always happy to please~" He purrs, moving a bit to flick her clit a bit with his tongue.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:07 pm

There's no hint on her face that she realizes you're speaking to Asriel. "Willful and eager to please? If you leave me such a child, I'm going to love raising them" Asriel moans and writhes about a little. "Gaah, Kayin," is about all he can manage to get out as you work his shaft. It becomes clear there is a slight resistance before he passes through her flesh, and he seems to enjoy it when you press him up against the walls of her love tunnel which also seems to get a reaction out of her though it's shortly followed by your tongue when he suddenly is pushed inside of her flesh, so she doesn't seem to realize what is actually going on.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Blushing at that, Kayin continued working to please both the Prince and the sexy Bunny Mama. He brings a hand up to Asriel's rear, giving it a light grope before helping to guide him in and out of her, other hand still rolling and gently kneading the sack of his alternate reality father. His eyes glanced up to Asriel every so often, glinting with encouragement as he did his level best to tend to both his pillar and the Bunny's own quivering folds.

If she winds up realizing anything... she's likely to figure am just using my magic... though it'll be... interesting if she's able to see him in time as he does this. Or would she be able to see him because I'm interacting with both of them?

He pushes such idle thoughts aside... Focus on making them both feel very, very good~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:32 am

Both of your partners groaned as you continued working their respective sexes. Asriel's head rested between you and Breoda's faces, so it would be obvious if she started to see him, and there was no evidence on her face that his face was obscuring yours from her the way it was hers to you. "If you're going to use magic, I should return the favor."

You feel something wrap around your length. Her magic tensing around your length in ways that seemed odd until you realized that they mimicked the twitching of her inner muscles. It was obvious she was getting close. You were distracted by that though as Asriel groans as the first shot of spunk lands on your tongue.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:28 pm

Gasping slightly as she began to use her magic as well, Kayin groaned as he lapped up the cream Asriel released, both what came spurting forth as he pulled out and what slid out as he pushed back into Breoda. He gave Asriel's ass another slight grope before reaching over to gently scratch at the base of his tail as he returned more of his focus to the Bun's love button, seeking to help push her over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:05 am

With her magic trembling around your cock in addition to feeling her tunnel twitch around your tongue, it is easy to locate all of the momma bun's weak points. She huffs and groans as you continue working her over only occasionally distracting yourself with Asriel's dick. Finally, she leans back letting out a moaning wail as she splatters your face and Asriel's dick with her love juices.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:51 pm

Grinning as Kayin manages to push her over the edge, he pulls back and hums as he watches Breoda pant in orgasmic relief. He glances to Asriel, enjoying the pleasured and satisified look on the young prince before leaning in to whisper, "If you enjoyed her as much as I did, perhaps sometime I can let ya have fun with my female form~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:51 am

The pair both lay there in front of you trying to catch their breath after your tongue work. As you whispered into his ear, Asriel raised his brow in curiosity, but you can see the interest in there as well. Breoda also gives you a curious look. "What exactly are you whispering to my chest down there? While they are wonderful, they do not speak. Now, are you going to do something about this?" You feel her magic squeeze your cock reminding you of how hard you are currently.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:00 am

"Mhm, I was just wondering if you might be the sort to enjoy this little ability of mine~" Kayin replied, winking more at Asriel even as he made sure to direct it her way. He focused, and slowly his form began to shift and change. Given he was doing it while hard and aroused as heck, it made the transformation equally pleasant as she gasped, back arching a bit as her hair became the long, flowing, golden locks and her hips became curvier as her chest swelled. She shuddered, spasming just a bit as she felt a micro-orgasm ripple through her as her male sides lust, desire, and pleasure was transferred over as the transformation finished.

"Haaah... oooh... f~fuck... f~forgot how good that could feel when already horny."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:27 pm

Both of them watched in rapt fascination as your entire form shifted and twisted. Chest expanding, hips widening, cock shrinking and balls becoming a plump pair of pussy lips. Asriel gave you nothing but an exasperated 'wow' while Breoda wasn't quite as lost for words. "Well, glad I got my fill of your spunk before you decided to become a woman." She leans forward her nose almost touching your own as she spoke. "So, where do we go from here? After you bred me and ate me out, I think it only fair I make the rest of this about you." She puts a hand on your shoulder giving you a little push as she leaned over you. "Now, tell me where to begin."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:56 pm

Kayin smiled brightly as she heard Asriel's response, then squeaked a bit and blushed as she felt the light push from Breoda. She smiled, though it wasn't just at the mama bun, as she shifted and got comfortable on the bed and said, "Start wherever you'd like, I'm not picky~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:43 pm

"Hmm, well then, I really should get started then." She puts a hand to the back of your neck pulling you to her and capturing your lips with her own. Her tongue is insistent on entering your mouth as her hand starts making its way down your back giving your tail a light tug before slapping your ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:51 pm

Melting into the kiss, Kayin moaned and wriggled about this way and that as she rubbed her body into Breoda's. The teasing of her tail and a slap to her ass made her push her ass out more, and with some shifting, made it so her moist lower lips were available to the young prince as well to do whatever he might like with them. She let her own hands wander and roam over Breoda's head, ears, and upper back before the kiss ended, a trail of spit connecting them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:56 pm

She smirked as she pulled away. "My what a lovely body you have. Hope my boys are all asleep, or we'd have a peeper snooping around for certain." Leaning down, she lashes at one of your nipples with her tongue. "After you had a good suck from my bosom, I guess it would only be fair to return the favor." As she takes the nipple between her lips it's unclear which of you is getting the favor at the moment.

Asriel leans down between Breoda's legs to get a look at your presented pussy. Tentatively, he gives it a sniff before his tongue quickly darts out to sample a taste as the MILF above attempts to nurse from you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:34 pm

"I wouldn't mind them peeping... if I was feeling playful enough, I might even invite one in on the fun~" Kayin replied with a giggle, then she gasped and moaned, pressing Breoda's face into her bosom and quivering as her sensitive nipples were teased and toyed with by her own eager lips. She doesn't have any milk to give, but she wouldn't stop her... especially as she arched her back and moaned even more as Asriel took a taste of her. From her own past experience, her feminine nectar had a bit of a sweet, minty taste to it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:49 pm

She smirks pulling away from your bosom, "Oh my, I've always prided myself as a bona fide MILF, but I think I'm still a bit young to be adding the G, or does this magic not allow you to get pregnant?" She grabs your nipple giving it a firm squeeze. "It would be a disappointment if these couldn't grow heavy with milk."

Asriel seems to find your taste rather to his liking as he digs in with gusto as he samples a deeper taste of your flower and its nectar. In his position, you can only imagine what this younger version of your own father's cock looks like, but he's clearly trying to avoid laying on top of it as he holds his hips up over the matress.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:24 pm

Kayin actually hummed at that, tilting her head a bit as she shrugged and said, "Don't know! Been able to do this for some time, haven't really tried to get knocked up yet~ Might find out someday~" She then arched her back and moaned as her nipple was squeezed, wriggling and moaning even further as she spread her legs more in an inviting move for her father as he lapped and probed her folds with his tongue.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:48 pm

"Well, be sure to tell me if you ever do get knocked up, but for now, let's focus on what fun we actually can have." She snaps her fingers and a small sigil appears in the air. Then light radiates from it turning into a dildo that has the same sigil on it. She puts it to your presented sex unaware of who you were actually inviting.

Asriel pulls away licking his lip and groaning. "Can't wait any longer." Sitting up, he reveals his erection which once again stands proud and throbbing as he moves it towards you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:21 am

She nodded at that, smiling as she saw the dildo taking shape and watching Asriel line himself up with her. She found herself idly wondering a bit if he might wind up timing himself with Breoda's thrusts with it, then moaned as she felt both plunging into her. Her legs twitched and she arched her back, panting quite a bit as she offered smiles to them both.

"G~Go as slow, or fast, as you like~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games