The Devil In Me [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Devil In Me [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:33 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Naomi Nihill
Bio:Naomi was going about her life when the invasion started. It wasn't the full blown, world ending thing people thought it would be, but it was a trickle. Portals open up, people disappear, some of the demons die. But while people were on edge, they at least weren't panicking. A late night at the office and an even later night with her friends turns into a pivotal moment in the young woman's life as she comes to on the floor of a bathroom and a book flittering seemingly on its own.

Stats:
Physical: -1
Mental: +2
Charm: +1
Demonic: 0 (Demonic stats grow as the demon's influence does and adds to all of her other stats)
Demonic Influence: 5%

Traits: Socially Awkward: -1 charm when deliberately trying to use charm to achieve her goals
Mental fortress: +1 Mental to resisting mind altering effects while her demonic influence is less than 30% Trait will change when influence exceeds 35%

Appearance: Casual
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Combat Mode:

You're not sure why you took the book out. You're not even sure why you brought it with you in the first place. You hadn't been able to translate it since it somehow wound up among the rest of the latest batch of books delivered to your library. A part of you thought it was a dud, but you simply couldn't put it down, having spent many a light night recently trying to decipher it. It took your younger sister, Zoe, and best friend, Isabella, practically dragging you away from your work to have this night out, and even then you still somehow found yourself slipping out the side exit of the club to flip through this book in a dingy alleyway.

The path to the main street was gated off and the alleyway further down was blocked off to, leaving you alone with this book and a few birds perched on the club's fire escape. You felt something about this book... needed to be read. No, it needed you specifically to read it. You couldn't explain it, but-

In an instant the book pulls from your hands and floats in the air, swinging open and flipping through pages all on its own. This almost distracts you from the build up in the air, like a growing intensity and pressure as if you had been just plunged into ice cold water. Then you hear it before it happens. A crackle. Then you feel a jolt run through your legs as a deep red light bursts forth around you, sending you and the book tumbling against the wall as you slump down in the puddle of... something you can worry about later... left in the alleyway, your consciousness fading as you just barely catch glimpse of two tall figures standing before you.

The demons emerge. One a large, towering beast of a creature, containing features from beasts from across the world with their ferocity exaggerated in unreal amounts. Bull headed with a living snake for a tail and hefting a sword the size of a man. On this monster's shoulder perched the second, with her legs draped over his front as if she were sitting in an ordinary lounge chair; a much more slender and smaller build, appearing almost like a human woman, though with an unnatural beauty and subtle sharpness that added danger to her nails and teeth and a tail that curled like a whip.

"Orkuros..." murmured the slender women, looking around at their surroundings. "You've brought us through outside again. Now the imps will get to start the fun without us even being there." She sounded bored by this more than anything else as she sighed, checking her claw like nails with one hand, while the other trailed across the larger demon's chest.

"Apologies, mistress." came the deeper, harsher growl of the beast of a man she perched herself upon. "Something seemed to draw the rift out here..." he looked around as he spoke, spotting your slumped, unconscious form on the ground. "There is a human out here."

The woman scoffs, barely deigning to look in your direction. "She's no sinner. We're here for the ones in doors, we don't have time to corrupt anyone today. Leave her. We can let the Imps play with her on the way out, they've been well behaved lately and deserve a treat."

"As you wish, Mistress" Orkuros rumbles, leaving you on the sidewalk as he lumbers in to side door of the club, not opening it but simply pushing it and the doorway apart to make room as his mistress slides off of his shoulder and gracefully follows him in through the hole he leaves behind. The screams that had begun before they even entered flow out freely.

"Awaken" Your eyes slowly peel open, you're head still throbbing. The world spun above you. Numbness left your fingers and toes to be replaced by a tingling sensation that slowly creeped up your arm. "Awaken. Vessel. If you wish to survive, awaken." The ringing in your head fades, but the voice does not as you sit up. "What weak thing have I been bound to?" it asks "Can you not stand? Even when your life hangs in the balance. You'd be better suited an Imp's seed bed than my host, but I will have to make a champion of darkness out of you somehow. Speak mortal slut, what is your name."

~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: The Devil In Me [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:49 pm

The book fluttering about, the surge of energy in the area it was.. it was just so much for me to take in. All i wanted to do was have a quite night to myself, opening that book up should have been the last thing done, but I couldnt really even place why i opened it up in the first place. That answer would come soon enough however when I was flung against a wall, body and soul writhing in pain at once as i try to figure out what the hell was going on.

Hearing the voices, just beside me, while my head still run and my vision was a pulsating mess of blurry images I could hear the voices of the demons.. Was i supposed to be able to understand them.. I didnt remember reading anything about anyone being able to communicate with the invaders. I only heard the stories about the disappearances.

Suddenly though everything comes back into focus as I shake my head free of its last remaining fog, that voice speaking to me it felt like it was coming from all sides of my head at once.

"Mmmph?" I clutched the side of my head as I slowly worked my way back up to my feet, using the wall to balance myself. Only for the voice to continue. "Slut...? Who the hell is asking, because I oughtta beat you to a pulp." I shout back incredulously. But looking around I still didnt see anyone my act of bravado falling flat. Only to see the book again at my feet. Blinking my eyes I start to feel the connection and something more tug at my heart.

"I.. i dont know who you are, but Im Naomi and what the hell is happening." My voice quavered for a moment I knew damn well what was happening but I also needed to be sure this wasnt sort of dream or worse.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:59 pm

A deep, rumbling chuckle fills your mind. "That's more like it. That spirit is the fuel I need. Naomi" The way it said your name unnerved you. Like it was trying out how it tasted, and it found it displeasing. "Slut will do better. It suits you... and this body of yours." You feel a wave of warmth pass over you and then it dissipates. Before you have time to respond, however, you then fall to your knees and cry out as you cum. A mind shattering, squirt inducing orgasm that ruins your panties and forces you to double forward and catch yourself with your hands. "Human women have such delightful bodies. I expected a warrior, but I can have some fun with you if I'm going to be trapped here for the time being. Oops, I seemed to have pushed that button a little too hard."

The voice laughs again as you feel yourself getting a better grip over your body. The aches from the fall seem to have faded, as if the orgasm somehow helped you recover faster. But you were provided little head space to dwell with that. Added to the voice in your mind, you now heard the screams from within the club. Screams that seemed to be becoming increasingly muffled and distorted with other noises that you couldn't quite place, and a chorus of infernal cackling... a sound you had heard on news broadcasts before, the few recordings of audio from a distance of demonic incursions. The small red creatures known as Imps. And somewhere inside was your sister and best friend.

"Oh... worried are you?" something new has entered the voice's tone. Intrigue... an awareness of an opportunity. "The creatures in there will surely conquer your friends and you in no time." The voice pauses to yawn. "The conflicts of weaker beings are often so boring to me, though. Not a soul here holds a fragment of my power, but seeing as I get the sense you don't particularly like me I suppose I'll just leave this in your capable hands."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:09 pm

"Now wait a min-" Was all i can get off between its slut comment before the voice hits that so called button, though smashed it was more like it as i fall to my knows and i feel that absolute surge of wordless pleasure fill my mind. My toes curling, fingers clutching my mouth as i do my best to prevent an unwarrented scream, all the while my lower half convulses with that sickeningly sweet bliss of being fucked half-way to Sunday all at once.

"Hahh.. ahh~ Fuuck..." I couldnt stop myself from breathing out a breathy sigh of delight before catching myself once my senses finally came back to me. "Fuck you! I.. i dont even know who you are!" I shout into the alley way before the sounds inside catch my attention. The screams, hit my first when i realize i've been out in this alleyway much longer that i remembered.. Were they still in there.. What were they doing.. I've seen imps, they frankly looked pathetic, but.. i couldnt help but feel the fear rise up within me, just behind the mind blowing pleasure that was thankfully fading away.

"I am worried.. and i.. I cant wait long enough for the Exorcism teams to get here, my sister and my best friend are in trouble.." I bite my lip, this was going to be bad, but there was no other choice other than to run in there and distract them, but.. no i had to do this. "I need to save them, please, you have to help me." I drop to my knees to pick up the book and clutch it to my chest, my voice pleading with the one inside of my head.

"I dont want to see them taken.. broken by those monsters." I say with a hint of resignation, I was certain this was going to be a huge mistake, but keeping Zoe and Isabella safe was more important than that.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:20 pm

"You did just fuck me. In a sense, I suppose. Though I usually like to draw it out longer than that. And generally make things more... intense. As for who I am... well, you read the book, didn't you?" That seems to be all you'll get for an answer for now. As you run through the situation in your mind and start to try and reason with the voice, footsteps start to rush out towards you. Club goers flee through the hole left behind by the two demons that left you in the alleyway, screaming about flying monsters as they scramble to try and climb over the gate that blocked them off from the main street. Many of them had torn pieces of clothing and only a handful seemed to have made it this far out. Far less than you would expect given how crowded the club was.

"Help you? What makes you think I'm not on their side? How can you trust any help I give you? Hmm, if you want me to help you we'll have to come to a deal that benefits me." The voice hums in your head, though you feel like its only pretending to mull things over. "Ah, but time is of the essence, isn't it? So lets make a quick handshake deal here and now and we can discuss more long term arrangements later. I will grant you enough of my power to deal with the Imps... if you give me your body, just for tomorrow evening. I promise to return it in one piece."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:27 pm

"Read the book.." I mumble to myself, i could hardly understand the book let alone know who the fuck was in my head, but that just made me more intrigued. Did i miss something? was there something actually in those pages that i could read? There wasnt time to really mull that over as he gave me his offer.

"If i just rush in there and i get captured that'd be bad for both of us." I say in retort. These sorts of demons only act tough he couldnt possibly let harm come to me if we were bound together, but that... seemed like a risk i wasnt willing to take either. When the rest of his offer came through i bit my lip again. "T-tomorrow evening.. What did you-" I cut myself off, every second i waited the worse it was going to get.

"F-fine, I agree! Now help me." I say with as much conviction as i can as i close my eyes preparing myself for whatever the voice was about to do to me.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:48 pm

"Will it? Maybe I'll just be moved to a host that can do my magnificence justice." the voice says with a chuckle. "Good Slut. You won't regret this." A couple of the escaping partiers turn to look at you, one reaching over to ask if you're okay, but recoils as touching your shoulder seems to shock his hand. Not wanting to wait around for too long, they scramble over the gate and run off to safety.

You feel that strange tingling sensation again, running through your body. This time it build, and builds, and builds. Until it feels like its overflowing from within you, pouring out of every orifice (especially the one the voice already played with). Then, within moments, you feel yourself surrounded by that red energy. Fearing you were about to be flung against the wall again, you're pleasantly surprised when if anything, you actually feel better than ever. Strength surges through you, and as the red light fades away, you find your outfit has changed. Its... more revealing and skin tight than anything you would have worn before, but it moves easily, almost like you're wearing nothing at all.

The book floats in the air once more, flipping itself open. It stays still on a chosen two pages and floats behind your head. "Lets give you something simple to start out with" the voice says. You feel like you can will the book to trigger something... what exactly you're not sure. Only one way to find out.

Entering through the hole left behind, its not long since you find a gathering of Imps. It seems the escapees left behind a couple of others that were trying to flee but weren't quite fast enough. One was pinned against a wall, struggling as imps clawed at her party clothes, starting to tear them off. The other was much less lucky, her dress torn off as lay on all fours, one of the small reddish creatures flying up above her ass as its... wait... what... they're so small, but their cocks are so much bigger than a humans. And right now one of them was fucking this girl into the club floor while another slapped its heavy demon cock against her face, muffling her cries for help with its balls.

Demonic influence increased to 13%
Demonic rating increased to +1
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:02 pm

"Im not a Slut!" Is all i manage as I double over again, feeling my heels clack against the asphalt as i stumble left and right, clutching my stomach as i feel the energy spill away from me. Was this the thing? This red.. mist? I barely had time to focus on it before i throw myself against the wall to stead myself. The sensation feels like it lasts an eternity as well as an instant at the same time. Before long i was able to open my eyes. Only to see that nothing extreme seemed to have changed. The only thing was that.. well i felt better than ever, it even felt like i was an inch or two taller, but when i look down at my legs im almost certain its because the heels i was already wearing became even taller.

"Heh.. this.. this is bad.." I chuckle to myself it felt good to feel so powerful, but when i saw the book and heard the voice again i shook my head "Simple? What could possibly be simple.." I blink a bit as it feels like my mind is filled with eldrich knowledge. I take a deep breath and feel the power i had been given well up inside me. I watch as the skin tight suit forms into what i can only describe as a pair of punching daggers that glowed a sinister magenta color.

Watching the two blades pulse and writhe with a kind of energy i couldnt describe as anything but an evil electricity i felt like i could punch through a tank with them wrapped around my fists.

"Alright, these will do." I say to myself as i enter into the club and see the imps. I'd seen a few on TV but never realized the photos of them were doctored, because i very much dont remember the massive schlongs they were sporting.

But my hesitation only lasts a moment as i make a b-line for the woman pinned against the ground ready to have one of her holes speared by the massive red cock. "Im on my way!" I shout to the woman, hoping to reassure her and catch the demon off guard. The goal was Zoe and Isabella but i couldnt abandon these people either.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:21 pm

You're like a blur, moving towards the Imps as red energy flows off of your body with your movements. The daggers are better than you could have imagined, cleaving through the Imps with your punches as if they weren't even there. You hear the voice in your head laugh in glee as one Imp dissipates into a red ichor that slowly starts to evaporate. Then another. And the third assaulting the other person. All before they barely have a chance to react. The two women collect themselves hastily, unsure whether to thank you or scream as they bolt out the hole in the wall.

You're free to round the corner, making your way into the main room of the lower floor. Zoe and Isabella where on the floor above last you checked, but it seemed there was plenty of trouble here too. Tables and chairs had been flipped over, people ran and struggled and hid all around. You could see people cowering under tables that Imps had bent other party goers over and began to relentlessly fuck. Struggling men and women seem to slow and become placcid and weak as Imp cocks fill their holes and seem to drain their energy from them. People seem to climax within a couple of minutes of being assaulted by an Imp, and once they are they have no energy left to resist. Naked men and women alike are being dragged into a pile on the dance floor, cum leaking from their holes as their faces show them clearly dazed from the whole experience.

Most disturbing of all is how not all of them stop struggling because they loose their energy. You hear one girl's cries change from calling for help from a boyfriend that was currently being dragged away by more Imps to praising the Imp for being the best fuck she's ever had. The Imps hold her boyfriend still so he can watch and hear all of this as the Imp fucking her encourages her to compare its cock with her boyfriends in vivid detail while she declares her love for the Imp. The creatures seem to take their most joy from humiliations and corruptions such as these, taking the time to smack around and cover the most defiant captives in their seed. If someone puts up a fight, they find one of their weaker willed friends or lovers and force them to watch as they make them cave. You see a girl shove her boyfriend's mouth on Imp cock because he "just has to see how great it tastes for himself". The shock you feel from seeing all of this buys the Imps time to corrupt and capture more of them, and also to notice you're arrival as several of them start to swarm you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:40 pm

My body seems to move with a sense of instinct that i possibly couldnt have honed, but this must have been the demon's influence on my abilities as i tore through the three of them like so much paper. Watching each of them dissipate into pure nothingness leaving only the smattering of ichor as the only trace they had left on this world. I felt energized by this, but in my adrenaline fueled state i couldnt exactly pick apart if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I had only one goal and that was to rescue my friends.

A goal that would get more complicated as i came across the main room and witnessed what the demon invasion actually entailed for humans such as myself. Watching each of the club goes get fucked into a daze or watching other ones, help break down their loved ones, their friends. These were the Sinners that demon woman mention before most likely.. The corruption in the air was palpable for me as i was caught off guard by the sight.. especially watching a few women getting the boyfriends dicked by imps.. I felt a wetness grow between my legs along with a desire for those cocks myself, but i shook off the desire as i notice the swarm approaching me. I couldnt save these people right now, if this was what was happening to Zoe and Isabella their safety was just that much more of a priority. I tore through the swarm only enough to make a play for the stairs, my heart was thumping, i had to find them before they were corrupted.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:57 pm

Your battle is glorious. You twirl through the air as effortlessly as you could imagine, taking ten, twenty, no thirty imps with you on the way to the stairs. Those still able to flee take this chance to escape, cheering their mysterious saviour as you dart up, just moments away from coming to your sister's rescue. The power, the triumph, it feels incredible. Like the best fuck you've ever had.

"WAKE UP!"

The voice burns in your mind, pulling you away from what you see and back towards what's really in front of you, an Imp crotch slapping against your nose as its thick cock fills your mouth. You're still in the hallway you started in. The girls from before never escaped, and now happily worship Imp cock by your side. More Imps have joined the conquest, plundering their bodies as you feel a clawed hand smack against your rear. But what you feel most of all is an Imp's demonic cock deep inside of you, stretching open your pussy as he thrusts you into his friend. Your new outfit is torn in several places, giving them complete access to your rear and leaving your tits hanging free, shaking from the glorious thrusts into you.

"Not a slut, she says." the voice mocks "I've never seen anyone succumb so easily to the illusions of Imps before. Truly pathetic. It wasn't worth lending even this trivial amount of my power to you." You watch as the daggers dissipate before your eyes, leaving you defenceless against the Imps.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:11 pm

The suddenly realization that my little display of heroics was all a lie hit me like a cement truck filled to the brim with spunk. For a brief second my eyes roll up to the back of my head and my whole body quivers with a shudder of delight from the perverse pleasure inflicted upon it. I had no idea.. i thought it'd be that easy but it wasnt. The only thing was on my mind was that the cock in my mouth and the one spreading me wide felt.. really good..

But i shook out of it a moment later, i couldnt really be like this right? Getting dicked down, having fuck best fuck of my life like the two women besides me? No. I had to save Zoe and Isabella.. I clenched my fists again, calling back my weapons as best i could. This stupid voice wasnt about to mock me now. I wanted to shout back but the first issue was this cock in my mouth. I did my best to shove the imps off of me hopefully i can just get rid of these two and make for a rush up the stairs, now that i had first hand experience of what this corruption was doing to people i had to make sure.. i had to make sure the people i cared about were safe, even if it meant i had to get dirty.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:14 am

As your weapons returned, you were able to catch the first Imp off-guard, slaying the one in your mouth as you forced him out. Able to breathe clearly again, you try to manoeuvre to free yourself of the other one, however this one proves trickier to fight. He doesn't best you by overpowering you or out smarting you. He simply thrusts, deep and hard, and you find yourself collapsing onto all fours again, your blades fading into red mist as your focus shatters.

The Imp keeps stirring up your depths, seemingly uncaring of the death of his friend. Without the cock plugging up in your mouth, everyone nearby can hear your moans that you can't even try to hide the pleasure in. His dick was just too good. If it weren't for these powers you might have given in by now. One of the nearby girls crawls over towards you in an ecstatic daze, demon cum dripping from her lips. She smiles and cups your cheek, before planting a kiss on your mouth, giving you a taste of Imp spunk that just makes your head spin.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:25 am

If it wasnt obvious before.. it was incredibly obvious now as i collapse forward, face down ass up as the imp slams his cock home again and again, leaving me nothing more than a quivering slutty mess. My folds easily parting way for his cock as my juices drip free into a puddle underneath us. It was good.. too good.. Then the woman comes over while im shaking my ass on imp cock stuffing my mouth with a preview of what was to come had i not killed the first imp. I moan into the woman's mouth happily accepting the thick treat from her.

Pulling back very briefly my eyes roll up as i lift myself off the ground with my arms, legs still stuck in place as i feel another thrust crash through my body. "Fuuuck~" I moan out, it was getting difficult to think, but i had to try and break free again. I clench my fist one last time, causing that red energy to swirl around it and summon the dagger, i pull myself forward just slightly, almost slipping off of his cock, hoping to angle myself enough to drive my fist into him before he could drive his cock into me.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:38 am

The knife vanishes. In fact, your entire outfit evaporates into red mist as the Imp fucks an orgasm out of you. The energy released seems to draw more Imps into the room, a part of your brain that could still think reaching for the silver lining that that meant they at least were being kept from going upstairs at the moment while they had their way with you. You don't know if you raise your hands to try and fight them or push them away, but all you end up doing is grabbing their cocks and jerking them off. They smack your cheeks with their dicks as you pleasure them, jousting for an angle at your lips to push in. The one pounding your pussy into submission rakes its claws along your ass, marking you with stinging lines on your cheeks as they clap against his hips. You're currently a willing participant in your own rape and corruption, though a part of your mind can still think well enough to try and find a way out of this.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:54 am

All it took was one more thrust and i felt my whole body shudder, my ogasm amplified by the earlier one the book inflicted on me and the latent corruption of the imp fucking me into his little seed bed was too much for my mind as i squirt all over his cock. Frozen stiff by pleasure my mind rattles around unable to form a coherent thought as the suit and my weapon disappear in the blink of an eye. Now i was more naked than the women around me and moaning like a bigger whore than the both of them.

Soon enough more cocks approached and my addled mind could only think of pleasing them as well, taking the two imp dicks in hand as they vie for a position between my sweet lips, only for me to open my mouth and a third imp swoop in the for the prize. This one tasting of another woman whom he had already fucked into submission. My mind was crisscrossing, pleasure overriding rational thought. But i was managing to hold on. Tears welling up in my eyes as the last part of my rational mind cries out before i succumb.

In my mind i scream out for the voice. "Please! I just.. i just want to save my friends, do whatever you want, but i need more power." I say just as the cock between my lips decides its done with its preamble of dancing with my tongue and pushes all the way into my throat cutting off my air. I slowly choked and gagged and begged the voice to do something... anything to resolve the situation.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:07 pm

The voice lets you beg for a few moments more, and you find yourself forgetting to resist entirely. You confess your dirtiest desires to these Imps as they ravish you and you soon find demonic seed spraying against your face and tits, pumped down your throat and the demon in your cunt pulls out to paint your ass white. None have cum in your pussy just yet, but you can't wait until they do, because even the seed tingling on your skin is enough to make you cum again. The ease with which these things induce pleasure within you is truly otherworldly. Its like they were fucking your mind and soul even more than they were fucking your body.

You and the other two captured girls share cum filled kisses as you are all bounced on Imp cock and take turns servicing the Imps that are yet to claim a hole. You find yourself grabbing your ass cheeks and spreading them open when one Imp takes interest in your rear. It didn't even need to let you know what it had in mind, its like while you were hooked on Imp cock you just knew their desires instinctively. As it starts to spread your ass, the voice finally speaks up.

"You really can't do anything without me, can you slut?" In an instant you're surrounded with red mist. The Imps seem to dissipate into it, as if being reduced to elements of the mist itself. All the demonic cum covering you and the girls you are with evaporates with them, though the seed sliding down your throat and in your belly seems to stay, warming you from inside. "Lets see if you can try again, this time I will keep you grounded in reality, but at a price. When we are safe, I demand conquest. A night with one of the women you rescue."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:01 am

I couldn’t really even tell how long I was mentally begging for the voice to save me from the humiliation of being fucked by these imps, but that humiliation would fade away soon enough as my shame turned to pleasure within moments. The confession of my own debauched sins driving me forward as I bounced and sucked on the crimson cocks before me. Letting them shoot their spins all over me and swallowing load after load given to me felt like utter bliss. My mind was on the fritz as I felt myself swapping some of the left over cum I had in my mouth with one of the women as I reached behind me to spread my cheeks for the imp wanting to defile my ass.

And defile it he did as I let out a sharp moan as another cock was stuck down my throat before the voice deigned to address me once more. As the red mist swirled around me I recalled my demonic armor. Breathing heavily as I felt like I was freed from a torture chamber of devilish delights. “A night.. a night..” I mumble to myself barely able to form coherent thoughts as I rush for some way upstairs. Imps had to be defiling then but if by some miracle they weren’t I had to rescue them first.

With my renewed resolved I resummoned my blades and hoped to find them before they were dragged off to a hellish fate.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:17 pm

The dancefloor is quiet this time, much to your shock. You spot a faint dissipating of red energy before silence. All the captives dragged into the pile and the Imps that defiled them had left. Many people remained off of the dance floor, fucked to exhaustion and apparently not taken away by the Imps. You dread for a moment that you're too late, but noises can still be heard upstairs. It seems whatever selection process happened down here is still underway up there.

You rush up as fast as you can only to find, while a few souls are still managing to hide or hold the Imps at bay, most you see before you have been claimed by Imp cock. Except two unique cases. You hear Zoe first, moaning in unrestrained delight. Your eyes are drawn to the sight of that large demon from before, Orkuros, gripping her arms behind her back as he bounced your petite sister on his monstrous cock. His snake tail coiled around a struggling boy and held him beside Zoe. He was her latest boyfriend, although you didn't know him all too well. He's held in front of Zoe's face for a moment, who doesn't react. Then the snake head bites into his neck and he shivers and goes limp, the last words he hears being Zoe begging for the demon's babies. Just as you think it cant get any worse, the boyfriend begins moving again, his skin pale and sickly as he is released from the snake tail. He begins to lumber about, walking as if half asleep and joining other sickly looking party goers, most of whom seem to be men, in chasing down the few remaining that evaded the Imps.

You spot Isabella next. The female demon was perched on top of the upstairs bar, dangling her legs over the end. Isabella and a few other women, whose eyes all had a pink glow to them, rubbed and kissed and licked the demoness's feet, looking at her with utter adoration and love. It somehow felt more perverse than the sexual corruption the Imp cocks inflicted on their captives. Isabella looked at the demoness like she was a lifelong lover, no doubt under some kind of demonic influence.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:42 pm

I gasped audible seeing the corruption that had befallen my cute little sister and my best friend. Tears welled up in my eyes as i felt my whole body recoil.. This was all my fault.. I was weak and now they're being played with like little dolls for someone elses' amusement. I felt my teeth grind against each other while my eyes were still blinded by my tears. I couldnt just rush in there. If i couldnt fight imps.. what could i do against... them? I hated to admit it but i was afraid, but worse i felt powerless, but with only one course left to me.

"You.. you gave me the power to fight imps.. I cant fight those two. I need more power." I say under my breath hoping i had not been spotted. It was already too late to prevent their defiling, now i was going to avenge them by any means. "What do you want i'll give you anything, i.. i just need to kill these two." I say, feeling the anger start to well up inside me like some sort of alien parasite that had long laid dormant.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games