A Practical Guide to Predators [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Practical Guide to Predators [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Anger finally fills Sammy's face as his hands curl into fists. They strike repeatedly against Wendy's thighs, but she barely feels anything. Its an adorable sight, really. He tries to cry out, but is all but muffled by her cock, filling him just a bit deeper than his gag reflex can handle, causing him to splutter saliva around her cock and his already faint voice to eventually die out. His angry glare starts fade as his eyes lose focus and lid. His flailing fists and slaps slow and grow even weaker until he's practically stroking her furred thighs like a lover. He was losing his energy and she knew why. She was literally choking him unconscious with her cock, and it was made all the more enjoyable by the fact that Wendy could smell with her keen nose that Sammy had climaxed yet again from the sensation.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Wendy clicked her her tongue in amusment as she watched his already weak attempts to free himself grow limper with time, she didnt necessarily mean to choke the poor bunny but well, that was the result and she wasnt gonna say no to how much fun it was mess with him. But smelling his climax she decided to ease off, she didnt to hurt him. After all she was gonna be playing with him more after this.

She finally pulled her cock out his mouth to watch him sputter and gasp for air. "Theres more where that came from twerp, but i have something else i wanna see." She said with a smirk as she pushed him onto her back and pulled his pants down to reveal his cock, wondering if there were going to be any surprises for her.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:54 pm

He was still catching his breath as she tipped him over and pulled down his pants, able only to weakly moan out a breathless "No" as his cock was brought into the light. If it weren't for the fact that it was leaking cum still, Wendy would have assumed it was flaccid. Any predator would be ashamed by a cock that small. It disappeared completely beneath her cock as she loomed over him. It was about as thick as her thumb and barely the length of her ring finger. His cute, round butt with its twitching bunny tail drew the eye more than his cum covered cock and balls did.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:07 pm

"Aww its even cuter than i expected." Wendy says with a booming chuckle as she got down on all fours giving his cock a nice flick as a bit of his seemingly thick seed coated her fingers. "Well it looks like you dont get off much either, is my little Prey a virgin too?" She said teasingly. She planned on tormenting him more and she was going to show much beneath he was compared to her. Her pheromone laden cum turned his mind to mush but without much thought Wendy engulfed his cock with her snout cleaning his dick in instant and lifting off with a pop.

"Mmm it seems even your seed has a weak taste. Disappointing." She chuckled against as she crawled up to meet him face to face, but really it was she could slide her dick against his. "See that down there, this is why you're prey." She says thrusting against his cock and elicting a moaning as she does so.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm

Before he could answer, her mouth around his cock had him moaning, and cumming again pathetically, though she could barely notice it as she sucked him clean. His head fell back against the ground as his eyes fluttered weakly, almost shutting, before he widened them again as he saw Wendy loom over him. He whimpered nervously, before gasping as her cock grinds against his, shifting his hips forward. His legs raise in the air, positioned either side of Wendy's hips as if he was taking her cock into a hole he didn't have. His dick twitched at the attention, more than it had gotten in his entire life. His first sexual experience, stolen from him by Wendy who now mocked him for it. "Please..." he murmured, "Just leave me alone."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:46 pm

Wendy growled when she heard him whimper, this was just too much fun for her, but she could tell she was pushing him a bit hard. Seeing him be this humilated should be more than enough for now, if she pushed him too hard it would increase the chances that he'd go screaming to his mom before she even had a chance to sink her teeth into her.

"Hmph fine, but remember Sammy, if you dont come when im calling, your mommy is gonna be the one all over my cock." She says, perpetuating the lie, but she hoped he wouldnt be smart enough to try and question it after everything she had just put him through.

"Now scram before i shove this into your ass and really make you my bitch." The moment he leaves her room she lets out a sigh of relief her time here was going to be amazing, but unfortunately she had some unpacking to do.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:03 am

Sammy squirmed under Wendy, trying to ignore how his cock felt pressed underneath her much larger member. When she finally let him go, he scurried out of the room, pulling up his pants as he left the door. Catching his breath outside, he caught wind of a strong scent wafting out from the bathroom. It drew him in, even as he fled from Wendy and he locked himself inside. He was trying to keep himself safe as he regained his senses, but the nearby lingering splatter on the wall that he hadn't yet noticed made that difficult. A rush of emotions ran through him as he hid inside the bathroom. Fear and humiliation most of all at first, but it slowly gave way to something else as he breathed in more of Wendy's musk. He kept thinking about how good it felt to have her over him... how amazing she tested... how undeniably hot she was. He whimpered and dreaded his situation, even as he fished out his cock and began playing with himself.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:11 am

Wendy herself was more than thrilled to lord herself over another, watching Sammy squirm away before ducking into the bathroom was just the icing on the cake. It looked like he wasnt going to be escaping her anytime soon. Having successful brought one member of the household to heel though it was time to start making her move on Sara. She didnt expect it to be any easier, but she was going to see what she could push. Obviously the lie about tending to her needs wasnt going to work, but she'll figure something out.

Sara was cooking, and despite everything Wendy knew how to cook for herself as well. Getting in the single mom's good graces by helping with dinner will certainly be a step forward for her plans to tame the milf bunny.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:24 am

The smells that Wendy picks up on as she heads down stairs appeal to her in a different way to those in Sally's room. Sara's cooking was evidently very good, even if she was unused to catering to someone with Wendy's tastes. She had clearly done her research and smiles at Wendy as she shows up. "Did you get the water? Sammy should have left it for you in your room. I hoped he'd come down to help after but I guess he went back to his computer. Honestly, that boy."

She sets the hob to a lower setting before walking over towards Wendy. She was wearing an apron, which fortunately hung low enough that Wendy could still spy at the parting in her shirt. "You feeling better, hun? I hope you feel like you can eat, but don't feel pressured to or anything. The food will be enjoyed anyway, Sammy's friend will probably come over for dinner tonight. I imagine she wants to meet the new guest." She pauses after saying that. "Oh, but we can send her away if you'd prefer. We won't force you to have to deal with too many strangers if you don't want to. Sammy just has this friend, well..." Sara's eyes go to the side coyly and she gets a proud smile. She leans in to whisper into Wendy's ear "I think they're both a bit sweet on each other. Have been for a while. A mother can always tell." She leans back and returns to prepping the food. "Lyla's around often enough she's practically family, so it'd be good for you to meet her soon. Doesn't have to be now of course, but if you feel up for it, she'll probably be over."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:33 am

Wendy honestly forgot about the water, though some did sound pretty good right now to wash some of the taste of Sammy's cum out of her mouth. "It was good, thank you Sara." She says before going to the fridge to see if she could nab herself a water bottle or something to swig very quickly. Watching from behind that tight bunny butt hop around as she was busily cooking. "Oh i can eat, practically ravenous for food, didnt eat on my way here after all." She admits before walking back towards the oven.

"I can also help you cook, wouldnt be good for you to do everything on my behalf." This was a little closer to how she truly felt. Having been self-sufficient most her life it didnt sit well with her to allow others to do something she could be doing herself. But then Sara mentions Lyla and she grins heavily. The twerp did have a girlfriend. Must have been why he managed to fight back even briefly.

"I think it'd be great to meet her, its nice to hear they're so sweet on each other." She chuckles before setting off to do whatever mundane task Sara wanted to do right now.

After cooking for a little bit Wendy tries to open up the conversation and look for any leverage or threats she should be concerned about. She then remembered the photo, there was only 3 people, no Mr. Spencer? She wondered before opening her mouth. "So.. is Mr. Spencer not in the equation?" Wendy asked awkwardly as she handled an onion with a knife
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 am

"Oh, there's no need to trouble yourself with that, its your first day here." Sara says, but then looks at the oven cautiously. "Actually, I could use your opinion. I've tried to practice, but I've not much experience with these dishes, so any help you can give would be appreciate." She quickly walks Wendy through what she's been preparing, insisting she'll continue to do most the work, but allows Wendy to lend a hand. "You are an angel, Wendy. Sammy could learn a thing or two from you."

When the conversation turns to 'Mr Spencer', Sara pauses in her cooking for a moment. "Oh... ah... no, no Mr. Spencer. Hasn't been for a very long time. I've raised the kids myself, more or less. There have been the odd boyfriend over the years, but no one I introduced to the kids... at least not as being my boyfriend. And even then there haven't been very many of those. But I get by well enough." she does indeed sound wistful, but sighs happily as she reaches the end of her sentence. "When you reach my age Wendy, some of those things just seem less important."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:01 am

Wendy tasted the food, and gave a few pointers on how she personally would have cooked the dish, though the praise Wendy was getting from Sara felt a bit strange at first. Maybe its because she was never one to really get praise in the first place, but the sincerity in Sara's voice caused Wendy to hesitate just a smidge with her plan to defile the woman before her. Especially when it was clear she struck a nerve with Sara about "Mr. Spencer." Doesnt sound like he died, was probably more of a dead beat. Wendy licked her lips at the idea of how long this dry spell must have been for her. It'll make her all the easier to tame.

"Well.. seems to me you're just lonely Sara, but i get the feeling. Where im from people dont really get married, you have a few mates, they put a litter in you and then they bail." Wendy growls with a little bit of disgust, but continues to chop her onion dutifully. "Thats how it was for my mom and my 2 sisters growing up."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:42 pm

Sara takes a sharp breath through her nose. "Yep, men can be erratic at the best of times... to put it politely." She begins stirring the pot on the hob as she talks, switching off the oven but leaving the food inside for the moment. "So are you close with your mom and sisters? I always think its important to stick up for those that are close to you, especially the family that stays around." A couple of timers ding, setting Sara through the next few motions of cooking. She moved around the kitchen with the grace and precision of a dancer, following through the steps of her favourite dance. Of course, she must be accustomed to preparing a lot of food on her own, if she cooks for three every day. Four if this Lyla was around as often as she said she was.

She asks Wendy to help set the table as she starts pulling food out of the oven and putting the finishing touches on the meal. As she brings it over, piping hot, to set out, she looks over to Wendy with a smile. "Thanks a lot for your help. You know, you're a very pretty girl. I'm sure you've got to deal with your fair share of boy trouble. If anyone starts to bother you at your new school, you can always come to me for help."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:53 am

Wendy scoffs at Sara’s comment about men being erratic. Though it was closer to a sound of agreement more than one of mocking. She’s definitely dealt with some men she could best describe as “erratic”but that was neither here nor there.

“Not particularly. We lived with each other, took care of each other, but that’s not the same as being close. If they got tamed by someone else that was on them.” Wendy simply says this matter of fairly not really embellishing or downplaying her own emotions about the people she was raised with or the woman who birthed her. But regardless of Sara’s answer Wendy watched as the rabbit woman shifted about, gracefully dipping between tables and counter tops to get everything ready. All the while Wendy simply set up some utensils and cups. Wendy couldn’t help but feel a certain amount of admiration for the woman. Though that partially spurred on her own desire to bend the woman over the dining room table.

“Mmm your.. your welcome..” Wendy says awkwardly not really used to praise. “I’ve had some trouble but I doubt it’ll be the same sort of trouble.” Considering how Sammy acted she couldn’t imagine anyone really giving her any real trouble unless they were also a predator.

“But I’ll.. keep it in mind Sara.” Wendy finishes as she looks around for anything else to do to help with dinner.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:30 am

Tamed? Sara couldn't quite understand what Wendy meant by that word in this context, but she assumed it was an expression that meant something more in her culture. She thought to ask about it from her later, but for now just continued to set the table. "Thank you Wendy, you've been a great help. And to think Sammy didn't help at all. I suppose we'll just have to leave the cleaning up to him."

Sammy, at this moment, was painfully subjected to Wendy's pheromones in the bathroom. Cumming as much as he had left his dick too sensitive to play with properly, but Wendy had left him too turned on to just calm down. He tried to pour himself a cold shower to relax, but approaching the bathtub just revealed to him the reason he was so worked up. Wendy's cum, still dripping from the wall... if just a drop of her pre could break him, then this much would drive anyone of his family into heat. He had to show this to his mother. This was his proof, this was what he needed to get rid of Wendy before... before...

Oh it tasted so good. He didn't know when he leaned forward to lick it, but the moment his tongue tasted her thick, potent flavour, he just couldn't stop. He hated Wendy, but he also couldn't deny that to him she looked as beautiful and powerful as a goddess, and tasted divine to match too. He felt an intense shame build up inside him as he licked her cum off of the wall while jerking himself off into the bathtub sink. He couldn't even smell his seed over hers. With the wall licked clean, he realised his greatest folly yet. Though no evidence remained, that smell was still strong in this room, he hadn't even managed to stop anyone else from being exposed to it.

As he tried to collect himself in the bathroom to come downstairs, Sara and Wendy heard a knock at the door. "Oh, this must be Lyla now." Sara said, opening up the front door for a spritely young bunny to come bouncing in with a smile. "Hey Sara, is she here?" she asked, looking around and spotting Wendy over by the table. Her eyes lit up and she scurried over. "Oh wow, you're so big!" she jumped up to try and match Wendy for height in the air before prodding at Wendy's arms. "And strong too. You play any sports? I'm in the school track team, but was thinking about trying out for some more stuff. Oh, I'm Lyla by the way, pleased to meet you." she said, holding out her hand.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:37 pm

"Im sure he's busy." Wendy says with a knowing smirk about her little boy having fun with himself in the bathroom, though even she wouldnt know how far he was pushing himself as she was down in the dining room setting the table and finally getting to meet Sammy's supposed sweetheart. Following Sara to the door to see the bouncy bunny girl try and match her height with a hop.

Tiny... Was all that went through Wendy's mind as she laid her eyes on Lyla. She was certainly cute, though maybe not exactly Wendy's own taste. But she knew Taming Lyla was going to be more about humiliating Sammy more than anything.

"Hmmph. Yeah did boxing, some field stuff in track and field." She answers back a bit flatly. "Wendy, i'll be staying with the Spencers from now on." Wendy goes to shake Lylas hand but squeezes a little too tightly. "Nice to meet you. Should we.. get Sammy for dinner?" Wendy asks diverting the conversation away from herself.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:51 pm

"Ooh, nice grip." Lyla says, squeezing back a little. She's nowhere near as strong as Wendy, but even this playful squeeze felt like it had more force to it than Sammy's genuine attempt of fighting back against Wendy. "Well I hope to see you at this year's track try outs. I'm sure you'll do great. I hear we're getting a new coach as well as part of this whole exchange thing."

Sara goes to call Sammy down, but as if on cue the boy arrives, a sheepish look on his face as he keeps his head hung low and tries to avoid Wendy's gaze. Spotting Lyla standing by Wendy, however, his eyes widen for a moment. Lyla bounces over to him giddily and jabs his shoulder playfully. "She's so cool." she says, glancing over to Wendy. "Maybe she can join us for our gaming sessions.

Sara starts dishing out the food onto everyone's plates and gestures for people to get seated. "Come on, Sammy, be a good host and pull out Wendy's chair for her." she says as she does the same for Lyla. Sammy does as he is asked and starts approaching the table to pull out a chair for Wendy, although this gave Wendy an opportunity of where to sit. There were four chairs seated around the table. In one sat Lyla and on the opposite side sat Sara. Wendy could choose which of the remaining chairs to claim, deciding who she sat by and also who Sammy had to sit by.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:06 pm

A chill ran up Wendy's spine when Sammy appeared on his own. She bit her lip ready for the boy to spill the beans of what had happened, but it seemed to here that she did successful tame him. Watching him as he meekly made his way over, his little girlfriend unable to really get a rise out of him.

"Havent played many games, I'd be down to join." Wendy says a little leap in my voice, mocking Sammy somewhat as she inserts herself into more of his life.

Following Sara over to the dinning table the wolf woman picks the seat next to Sara, she was more of her priority anyway. She felt certain that taming Lyla would come just as easily as Sammy because of how small and petite the girl was. But Sara was going to be a harder shell to crack, or so she thought. so a softer and longer approach might be needed. At least for now.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:15 pm

Sammy deflates as Wendy finds her way into yet another part of his life, although Lyla seems pretty pleased to see the wolf girl so interested. She begins chatting away with Wendy as they take their seats about the kinds of games she and Sammy like to play in their spare time and that if there were any Wendy wasn't familiar with, Lyla could always help her practice some time.

Sammy actually seems somewhat reassured he's able to sit next to Lyla for now as Wendy claims her seat next to Sara. He does pull it out for her before heading over to his own seat. Freshly cooked food sits before the four of them and Sara invites everyone to dig in.

"So are any of your friends coming over as part of the exchange, Wendy?" Sara asks as the meal goes on. "We can invite them around too sometime if you'd like."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:26 pm

Wendy was more or less bombarded by things she couldnt really answer, it was true Wendy hadnt really spent much time playing games at all. Not least of which her family couldnt really afford it and well she was quite busy with other matters to sit down and game for a few hours a day. She found herself thinking about how she spent most of her time.. getting into fights, or working, or avoiding getting fucked my rivals. And fucking her rivals. Guess that was what had passed for entertainment for her. But she tried to respond in a manner that didnt seem like she was trying to brush Lyla off.

When sammy opens her seat for her she gives him a little swat on the ass to reaffirm who was in charge before taking her seat. "Friends.. i wouldnt say so, a few people from my town, but i dont really know them." Wendy says flatly. She certainly wasnt about to let anyone else encroach on her new turf that was for sure.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games