Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:38 pm

With your call with Alyssa wrapped up, Emma tries to yell out garbled angry complaints at you, but struggles to keep even that up as you relentlessly face fuck her onto your cock. By the time you're done, her eyes have rolled up and there's no sound coming from her but heavy gagging. Gasping for air as you shoot your load into her mouth, you hear no more complaints from her as she dutifully cleans you up again. With your cock polished, she slips off the end of the bed on onto her knees on the floor, panting as she catches her breath. She lifts her head up to look at you, your cum over her cheeks and chin, along with a heavy helping of her own saliva. "Asshole..." she murmurs weakly before collapsing on the floor, her cute heavy panting making for delightful listening.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:01 pm

"Fuuuck, god your mouth is good.." I groan out, the legitimate praise hopefully enough to placate the little brat as she was collapsed on the floor. I work my way out of the bed to check on her and seeing her splayed out on the ground, her hair disheveled and a not insignificant amount of cockslime trailing from her mouth and nose i hear her mutter.

"Aww dont give me that Em, you know you love seeing your big bro happy though. Tell you what if you dont drink anything else from my fridge i'll come back with whatever mixed drink you want and we can fuck like rabbits for the rest of the night." I say with a heavy smirk as i move to change into something a little less covered in both mine and Emma's sweat and sex juices.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:18 pm

Emma perks up, although she's too exhausted to do anything more than lift her head up from where she's lying. "Promise?" she asks, as she mulls over her options. "Alright, I want a Black Russian. But... if you can bring back a bottle of vodka, I'll let you do shots off of me whenever you want." She clambers onto the bed once her energy returns, scooping up the cum on her face and licking it clean from her fingers. She lies on the bed and watches you as you change, idly fiddling with her hair. "You fuck so good. Like... oh my god... I can't wait for more." she says and giggles giddily.

You have plenty to change into, and even some deodorant to help freshen up with. It doesn't take too long to get to the bar from your room. Its lit well enough to see the room clearly, but the lights are dimmed just a little. Slow guitar music seems to float around the hardwood floors and walls as less than a couple a dozen people are spread out among various booths and tables. Along the bar itself you spot both Alyssa and Sienna, with a seat next to Alyssa for you to take. She waves you over and nudges your drink over to in front of your stool. Scanning the crowd, you spot a few other familiar faces from the catalogues you browsed. Misses February and August, Addison Cherry and Cynthia Stevens, seem to have taken a booth for themselves and have even ordered a bottle to the table. You remember Cynthia Stevens nude photos from the catalogues, and you have a feeling you may have scene a... recorded performance or two from her on less sophisticated websites than the company's own. Addison Cherry may not have done a nude shoot, but often her clothing has been sheer or even see through, and there have been a few occasions paparazzi have gotten a topless shot of her from a party.

What catches you off guard is when you spot the third model in the bar. As you approach your stool, you can peak around the corner of the room, where a stage is set and Miss October sits, playing the very guitar that offers the bar's ambiance. Sara Day was her English name, she was a Korean musician first and foremost and model second. It seemed she was taking the opportunity to keep up her practice while here.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 pm

"Promise." My voice actually sounding genuine, it was a little strange, especially considering i was an only child, but despite the fact i've dipped my dick into her, it was like talking to a friend or a little sister. I wasnt sure if i should be weirded out by that or not as i got changed, but i shoved it out of my mind at the last moment when she spoke up again just before i left. Her compliment instilling in me a strange sense of confidence.

"Yeah, well i could say the same for you Em, now you'd better not drink any more of my beer got it?" I said pointing at her as i left the room with the polaroid camera and making my way over to the lobby where the bar was. The atmosphere was everything you could want from a nightly escape from all of your worries. The music especially helped a lot as i spotted Alyssa and Sienna already at the bar. I waved at them as i made my way over more than happy to join them, though i remembered to send a brief text to Katie, apologizing for missing her calls telling her that i sunk in for a nap because of the jet lag.

"Thanks for saving me a drink Alyssa." I take the small glass and put it to my lips. The gin and light citrus flavor really helped cleanse my palette and i looked around spotting the models that were also here. February and August as well as October all in one place. Guess they werent the ones in the villas, i thought to myself. Seeing Sara playing the guitar certainly put me in a different mood that i was expecting to find, but i soon turned to Sienna and Alyssa to see what they were drinking and strike up some kind of conversation with the two of them.

Small talk about the island, helping them get their mind off of things, nothing big, nothing intrusive for sure. I just needed to unwind and hopefully get into Sienna's better graces. But soon enough i finish my first drink and get ready to order the second round. "Alright, same stuff or different stuff this time.... or should we play a little game?" I say looking at both of the ladies.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:48 pm

"I'll be a good girl for you, I promise!" she says as you leave. Its about 50/50 as to whether or not she keeps to that promise, but either way she'll let you punish her after.

Alyssa raises her glass to clink the rim against yours before taking a drink of her own. Her drink seemed to be simple and straightforward. Something mixed with coke, either whiskey or vodka you imagined. Sienna had got herself out a cosmopolitan, a little fancier than the drinks the photo showed her sharing with you in the memory you created, but it made sense she would take advantage of the drinks available to her here. She kept glancing over towards Addison and Cynthia's table however with a concerned look.

"I feel like I'll be cleaning up their messes for yet another night in a row. Honestly, it can be like looking after a bunch of children sometimes." she grumbles "Five times I've had to clear things up with the staff on behalf of Addison alone."

Alyssa nods to the booth beside the two models. "I've got two of my men in there keeping an eye on them. All the more noisy ones have around the clock surveillance. Nothing intrusive, just enough to know their safe."

"Thanks, Alyssa, you're a life saver." Sienna says, rubbing her temple before eyeing her now finished drink. "Agh, fuck this fruity shit. Bartender, get me some scotch."

Sienna had barely acknowledged you were here. Which was slightly better than how she usually treats you to be fair. Alyssa, however, seems interested in your suggestion. "A game? What do you have in mind?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:22 pm

I took in the comments about the models, it certainly wasnt the first time i've worked with any, though the ones i met were small timers all of them didnt have the ego to be rowdy they wanted to get paid or to have some fun not doing their day jobs. I couldnt help but wonder what sorta mess Sienna had to clean up. "Well im sure it can be all bad," I say with a chuckle to hopefully lighten up Sienna mood, though watching her go for a scotch certainly didnt seem to help.

"Well i was thinking some shots might be fun, its my first night and well we all technically have a few days before shoots are supposed to start, that was so we can scout the resort and all get into the right mood. So why not do something just as fun. Especially if the models get to have fun." I try my best to sound reasonable of course that might be a bit hard especially around Sienna, i have top hope she wasnt about to crush me but we were technically off hours so she couldnt exactly punish me either.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:33 pm

Sienna snorted as she glanced over towards you, but her eyes noticed the camera and focused in on that instead. "Do you bring that thing with you everywhere? You do know you're off duty right now, right?" she says.

Alyssa takes it on herself to be peacemaker and interjects. "Why don't we hear out what kind of game Kenneth has in mind. We could all use a little distraction it seems." she then turns to you and smiles. "Shots could be fun, but I really can't afford to have too many. You may not have too much work to do right away but I need to be up early tomorrow. Still, I could appreciate some fun and I think so could Sienna. What do you have in mind?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:46 pm

"Oh well its nice to take photos at any time, this guy is good for candid shots, i was actually going to offer the idea of a collage of these polaroids for the magazine might be fun." I respond to Sienna wondering if i should possibly take a photo of the two of them right now. "It would also be good for the company to have some staff shots intermixed. Modern trends is all about building relationships with personalities, so if the company has a personality more people are willing to buy into it." For once i sound more like i actually know what i was talking about, though it was partially because getting to use the polaroid on them only helped.

"Ah right, shots might get expensive, but what about this we all try to come up a few stories, we then have to guess if its true or false. If you get it wrong, you take a drink of your current drink, if both people get it right the storyteller finishes their drink. First person to finish their drink buys a round. Hows that sound?" I look between the two women placing my camera on the counter as i order myself a second drink as well as Alyssa's whether or not they agree to the game.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:58 pm

Alyssa shrugs. "Seems straightforward enough. Why not?" she says and looks to Sienna. Sienna rolls her eyes at first but then starts to nod. "Okay sure, stories and drinks." She taps her glass as she thinks "I might need a few moments to come up with something, so why don't you start us off, seeing as it is your idea after all?" she turns and looks at you as she talks. "Or is there some other way you want us to determine who goes first?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:13 pm

"Im fine with going first." My eyes dart between the two women wondering what sort story i should give before i make up my mind. "One time i convinced an intern of a company to have sex with me, and while we were going at it she called me her Big Bro. Of course after that we went even harder. We still keep up with one another." A part of me wondered if i should say this story is false, but i wanted to gauge their reactions to see especially Alyssa's to see how receptive she was. I already had her under the influence of the camera, remembering she was supposed to loosen up around me and that she was my Personal Model, but that didnt mean she was into me either. Seinna i was certain was going to hate the story, but it would be interesting to see what reaction she had at all.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm

"Nope, no, I'm not playing this game." Sienna says immediately, throwing her hands into the air. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Alyssa's reaction isn't as extreme but she certainly seems uncomfortable. "That would be... questionable at best if true. I hope you weren't in some position of authority over the intern in this situation? As for the rest... well... its not my kind of thing and honestly not the most appropriate thing to talk about right now, but whatever consenting adults get up to in their own time is their business." she looked to her glass and then back to you. "Maybe stick with stories that aren't quite so... er... private." she then glances over towards Sienna "And just fucking stupid to tell your boss. Though it could be false I suppose."

"I'm not playing this game. Oh my god. I am not even talking to you again." she holds her head in her hands. "Why... why... why... we could have had a masterclass photographer, why did we settle for someone who thinks he can just... say shit like that, I mean who does that?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:51 pm

I immediately regretted his decision, of course they werent gonna like it, I was too busy thinking with my dick to consider that they were gonna hate it, even Alyssa expressed her discomfort, that only meant drastic measures needed to be taken. I knew that i could alter their memories, and thankfully it didnt seem like the bartender knew what we were discussing.

"alright alright, sorry I was just trying to kick it up into high gear since i was the first one, so why dont we just forget what happened and start over." I say before sneakily smacking the two of them with the camera's flash hoping that my words were enough to trigger the desired effect of resetting this conversation to the start and not needed to go through the whole process of stopping time.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:08 am

Both women seem to immediately relax. "Forget what happened..." Alyssa murmurs. "Start... over..." Sienna finishes. This was a good sign. A couple of people turned their heads at the flash and you heard someone, it looked like Addison as you double check, say loud enough for you to hear "Ooh, a camera. Hello there!"

Fortunately no one seemed to notice the effect the flash had on the two women in front of you. And for the moment they were both still in a daze and likely to forget your little misstep with them once they come out. There was opportunity enough here to try and layer in another suggestive influence or two while their minds were left open like this.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:19 am

I let out a sigh of relief seeing both women fall under the influence of the camera, it was probably best to minimize using the camera around so many people though, if there were anyone else any closer they'd caught in the blast or at the very least noticed the two women were dazed for one reason or another.

Especially when a voiced called over to her, nearly causing me to drop the camera which thankfully hung by my neck because of the camera strap. Turning over to see it was Addison, the party goer, waving at me. "Hi Addison." I say just as loudly back to the model hopfully able to turn my attention back to the two i have under my influence. I got out of my chair and quickly made my way over to Sienna, and whispered into her ear.

"I feel a growing affection for Kenneth." hopefully that suggestion was soft enough to take hold, she didnt need to love me, only to start liking me more than she did before.

Next i sauntered next to Alyssa, she was also more comfortable with me but that needed to become more than that, i needed her to take my side on things. "Models listen and obey to their photographers." hopefully that was vague enough to be effect, she didnt need to stop being a security officer, but whenever she was acting as my model, and in more laid back situations she would... be a bit more submissive. As well as helping me tame any of the models in case they get rowdy.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:31 am

Addison waves back at you and then quickly mutters something to Cynthia. Cynthia shrugs at whatever she was saying, but you get the feeling at least one or maybe both of those girls may be making their way over to you soon.

"I feel... growing affection... Kenneth..." Sienna murmurs. It might be only slightly, but it seems it was something.

"Models... listen and obey... photographers... Personal Model" You didn't even need to prompt that last one from Alyssa. It seemed certain phrases once ingrained enough may just trigger and reinforce suggestions when something related to them comes up. The model angle might work really well for Alyssa in that case. You did witness a similar thing happening with Emma after all where she seemed to slip back into a trance without use of the camera by pushing on the big brother angle.

A couple of moments later they both seem to come to again. "Oh, sorry, I think I lost my train of thought there..." Sienna murmurs, before turning to look at you "What were we just talking about?"

Alyssa rubs her head slightly. "Oh, ah, Kenneth was just about to start our drinking game off. Right Kenneth?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:38 am

I couldnt help but feel a bit of a flutter when i heard Alyssa say she was my personal model, it felt like a concept that was finally sinking in and the idea excited me, if it wasnt for the fact Emma was already in my room i'd have dragged Alyssa back to there for some "video" shoots, but for now I needed to deal with the current situation, and it was bad that Alyssa and Sienna dont remember the camera flash and now Addison was on her way to talk about it.

"Right i was about to start off, but i took a photo to remember the moment by." Hopefully that was more than enough of an excuse to tide them over. "But my story was that one time i had to hang upside down from a bridge with only someone holding onto my legs keeping me from falling." I say confidently reciting a story that did actually happen, though the "bridge" in this case was a children's playground bridge and that fall was maybe 10 feet, though thats nothing to scoff at.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 am

"You and your photos. Not every moment is a memory that needs capturing." Sienna murmured, as she adjusted in her seat to face you properly as you told your story.

Both of them look a little incredulously at you and then at each other as you tell your story. There is a pause after you finish, but then they both say "false" in unison.

"That sounds like something out of a movie. Why would you even need to do that?" Alyssa asked.

"We don't believe you're that macho, Kenneth." said Sienna.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:07 am

"The photos are a part of the business. Small ones like this make the big ones stand out, but are what you remember most from your time at places like this." I said waving the camera back and forth as i wait for their reply. I couldnt help but smirk at their expressions, and when they both said false i couldnt help but bust out a laugh.

"Ah thats where you're over thinking it ladies, take a drink and i'll explain." I say to them as i watch them take a swig of their drinks.

"Taking a photo and turning it upside down isnt the same as taking a photo upside down. You can sense the difference in gravity." I explain for telling them about the jungle gym "bridge" i hung myself off of with a little kid who was the one holding me down so i dont fall forward and lose the shot. Then i pull out my phone(skipping over the photo of Alyssa) and showing them i took of the bicycle when i was upside down vs when i was right side up then just flipping the image to be upside down.

"You can feel the difference right?" I say as if i was sparking some sort of revelation in them. "So who's going next?"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:59 pm

They both lean in to look at the photos, though slightly lean back when they see its only of a bicycle. Alyssa nods along and offers a "Uh-huh" every so often, though you suspect her focus is gradually stolen by the drink she now takes her owed gulp from. Sienna gives up on listening right away and just takes her drink before setting her glass down with a tired sigh. Before one of them can volunteer to go next, a cheery voice cuts in with "Ooh, are we playing a game."

The bright pink hair of Addison Cherry comes into view as she slips in beside you. Following her, Cynthia also comes over to join you, politely waving to Sienna and Alyssa as she does so. The two models claim stools to your right, leaving you with two women on either side of you. Judging by how flushed they look, both Cynthia and Addison have had a fair amount to drink already, especially Addison who has brought a bottle over with her and starts pouring shots. "I hope there's room for more to join in. So far I've not really gotten a chance to talk with you much, Sienna."

Sienna looks across to Addison and smiles, though you can tell from the look in her eyes that she's screaming inside. "Oh, well, I've been kept quite busy."

"Well you're off duty now, so we can chat." Addison says, raising a shot glass in the air triumphantly before downing it. She then turns to look at you, leaning in slightly. It seems every model you've met dresses to impress even when not prepped for a shoot. She's gone with a sleek, bright blue bodycon dress that hugs her hourglass form so delightfully. It even opens at the curves of her waist, showing off her smooth pale skin. Though leaning towards you she was, it was the skin on her upper body that drew your eye, the dress low cut enough that at the centre of the dress's V-neck it almost cut lower than her bountiful cleavage. It was probably as close a fit as she could draw without her hefty chest springing free from their bright and colourful confines.

Cynthia wore a black miniskirt along with a pink satin top. Ironically covering more than Addison despite being the one that takes professional photos naked, though she still leaves a fair amount of her legs bare and offers enough to tease the eye elsewhere.

Its Addison that holds your attention for now, as you find her hand resting on your shoulder and giving it a soft squeeze. "You... are new. I like new. You're taking photos? So are you our photographer. Pleased to meet you."

She pulls her hands away from your shoulder and settles into her seat properly. Cynthia also waves in your direction. "Hello. Hope we're not intruding. We can always go back if we are, its just nice to introduce ourselves. I'm Cynthia by the way. Oh, uh, Cynthia Stevens." Oh, you're very familiar with who she is and what work she's done, and you're surprised she feels the need to introduce herself as she holds out her hand for you to shake, stretching out from around Addison.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26 pm

Getting them both to take a swig of their drinks was more than enough, though it was a little damper on the ego to see them clock out of a story that i was honestly proud of. Regardless I was just about to nominate Sienna go next when a voice perks up from behind me and I swivel about in the bar stool to see that the two models finally made their way to the bar.

There was something incredibly enchanting about seeing the two of them up close like this. Of course i saw the dossiers but having them right in front of me.. I could feel my grip on the camera tighten, as well as feeling my jeans straining a bit as a shot of blood shoots through me. "We were actually. Just a little true or false storytelling. I went first." Then i gave a look over to Sienna as i say her panicked face. "And well i was about to tell Sienna to go next, since she seemed the most convinced i was lying." I chuckle as I look back at the two models and hear Sienna speak up.

Seeing Addison down a shot like it was nothing was certainly something. Party-girl was what was listed but she already seemed like a handful. Maybe thats why Sienna was down here regardless of being off hours. If someone didnt keep an eye on Addison there would have been trouble. That was when i finally noticed Cynthia as well, taking up a position behind Addison and being more of a quiet onlooker than an integral part of the duo. It made me wonder about why she did porn, most ive seen were pretty outgoing, and cynthia wasnt shy about showing her body, but she was quieter than i was expecting. Though maybe that was Addison also being loud enough to speak for two people.

I nearly flinch when Addison touches me however, only stopping myself when i felt the squeeze. "I am the photographer. Kenneth Turner, but my friends just call me Kenny." I say in a polite manner, supporting most of Addison's weight. Only then do i hear Cynthia speak when Addison pulls away.

I take Cynthia's hand and give it a gentle shake and returning a smile. "You two arent intruding, if you want you can join the game. You share a story, it has to be entirely true or entirely false, and we just guess if true or not. Who ever guesses wrong takes a drink, if we all guess correctly the story teller has to finish their drink and buy a round. Would either of you two like to share a story?" I say sounding maybe a tad too professional for though i didnt want to make a bad impression on either of the models.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games