Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:27 pm

"Oh..." her eyes go wide and her face pales a little at your words, and she seems to try and shrink into the bedsheets. "I... uh... I just thought... because..." she murmurs, before seeming to be visibly relieved when you seem to accept her as your girlfriend. Whatever her reply was going to be to your next statement, its muffled by your lips and then lost to the moans you drive out of her with your next few thrusts. When you're done, a familiar dizziness has entered her eyes once more, seemingly fighting against the reluctance your harsh words have instilled in her. With each thrust into her you see the daze win out more and more until she gives an entranced nod. "Y-yes... I need a Master... I'm happy to be your personal model... fucktoy... and bitch. You're better than me. You deserve me. I'm yours." The daze clears as she finishes talking and all thats left is a hopeful gaze as she waits to see if her words please you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:11 pm

"Tsk." My tongue clicks against my teeth as i see Katie's reaction, while i knew the words and the commands held true, seeing her dazed like this took a bit of the fun out hearing the words coming out of her mouth. With a bit of patience I'm sure that'll no longer be the case, but for now all i could do was enjoy the moment. "Looks like you know your place Katie." I say with a smirk, though i begin shifting my weight to lie beside her instead of on top of her.

"You should get cleaned up, and go find yourself some some plan B, but why dont we keep our little hang out a secret." Under more normal circumstances this may have sounded more like a suggestion, but to her this should more clearly come out as a command for her. I dont want to be worrying about Katie feeling sick over the course of the next could of weeks we're supposed to be here on the island. I turn on my side of face her, finger running up the center line of her body, between her breasts, up her neck until i used the tip of my finger to direct her gaze towards me. Seeing her like this was everything i wanted, i now i couldnt wait to see what i could do with her, but i just gazed into those lavender eyes for a moment. It was a lot to take in. These past 2 days were a lot. A thought crossed my mind to go and make use of the other women, but for now i think leaving them the impression of a good time was more than enough for me at the moment as i watched Katie leave the room and i slowly rolled onto my back, eyes feeling heavy from the alcohol.

I was definitely going to be hung over in the morning.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 pm

Katie nods, shuffling off the bed with your cum running between her legs. "Right, that... completely slipped my mind. I didn't think I'd need anything on this trip... I'll... yeah I'll go get on that now." she starts slipping on her clothes again to make her way out of the room. She shoots you a timid smile, her confidence having been knocked down by your latest treatment of her in order to make room for her subservience. She leans over to plant a kiss on your cheek. She slips into the bathroom first, her legs still bare so she can give them a quick clean down before she finishes getting changed, leaving you to drift off triumphantly.

As sleep takes you, you find yourself met with a familiar red light. Before you, you see the same photos hanging as before. A few more seem a little partially developed, but still far too dark to make anything out. But besides the one of Emma, clear as day, is the last one you took of Katie.

Looking around, you see more of the message photos hanging from the wall, the same black marker from before leaving you guidance left behind by... someone.

Well done.

Use her well.

Don't forget all the tools at your disposal. Conquests come easier if you learn their weaknesses before you strike.

Don't be too reckless. Someone could be watching.

That same feeling... a presence... of someone being in this room with you, lurking just beyond the reach of the red light, gripped you, the same as ever. Just as before, you feel like you can hear them breathing, though it sounded like they were closer.

Then there's a knock on the door.

You jolt awake, perhaps relieved to find out the knocking was on the door to your hotel room, and not on the door to the Darkroom in your head. You're not sure how long you were out for, but you're surprised to see that you've been tucked into bed, presumably by Katie before she left.

"Hey, bro. You gonna open this door or what? Alyssa sent me back to my room early, had to wait to be sure she left before I came by to see you. Surprised you didn't come back to join us? Did you get too drunk and pass out in your puke or something? Don't kiss me if you did." Its Emma's voice. Better her than a demon from within your mind... eh... sure, better her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Previous

Return to Private Games