Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Picture Perfect [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 9:46 am

A daze falls upon each and every one of them. "Doing a practice shoot... photographer's word is law..." they don't speak in unison, but instead where one or two mumble first, the others pick up when they pause. "...Have to... follow along..."

You even get a free trigger of Personal Model from Alyssa, presumably the key foundation needed to make this suggestion work.

They all blink themselves awake and carry on their conversations, before turning to listen to you. "Oh sure, thar sounds great!" Katie says with a smile. "How should we split the teams? Myself and my invites vs you and yours?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 7:19 pm

The corners of my mouth curl into a small smile as i put the photo away. Of course Rebecca and Fuyuko were going to be affected differently, but it was good that the ambient mood pushed them all along the same path. At least i managed to work that out in my mind and i was going to be taking the reins for tonight after all.

"Yeah! Staff vs Models sounds like a good bit of fun. We'll go until someone hits their limit. I can go first, since this was originally my idea, unless you wanna do a round of rock-paper-scissors for it Katie." I say giving her a wink, holding my cider at the ready.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 7:43 pm

"Oh, if you want to go first, be my guest." Katie says as she finishes setting the table up. She smirks, taking a small sip of her cider as you line yourself up to take your first shot. Both Fuyuko and Rebecca seem a bit out of their element with a pool cue in their hands, but they're happy enough to participate.

Katie, however, has an almost sinister glint in her eye.

Your first shot goes about as well as you can expect, scattering the balls very well but not sinking any yet. Your happy enough with how you did, helping set things up but not leaving any obvious balls to sink.

Then Katie steps up to take her go. She sticks her tongue out the side if her mouth as she leans down across the pool table, her sundress riding up her thighs quite nicely at this angle. It makes for such an enticing image you almost miss her sink a coloured ball. Then another. And then a third. That's three drinks you and your team need to take and you've only gone once. It was scarily close to a fourth too.

She smiles innocently and hands her pool cue of to Alyssa for her to take her go. The usually quite stoic security woman suddenly looking quite sheepish, having to follow up on Katie's display.

Katie blows you a teasing kiss from across the table and gives a bow to her team before taking a seat.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 7:50 pm

There was certainly a bit of nervousness when it came to breaking the stacking, the clack of the billiard balls rolling around and gliding about the felt, i was a little disappointed that none of them sank, but i didnt feel much concern until Katie stepped up to the plate. I didnt remember her being good at pool, certainly not as good as me when we were growing up..

Then watching her drop 3 balls back to back left my mouth agape as i glance over to Alyssa and emma who had their drinks in their hands. "Well.. rules are rules.." I say taking a good hard swing from my cider, then another.. and another.. Rebecca chose some really hard stuff.. I thought to myself as i watched Alyssa approach the table. "Dont worry Alyssa, just try your best!" I shout at her as i walk past, with Katie seated towards the back, hopefully the girls would be distracted enough for me to land a quick "candid" shot of tonight's super star.

"Say cheese Katie." I say as i hit her with the flash of the polaroid camera. Then i whisper into her ear. "The idea of Kenny winning turns you on." Hopefully that would just be a small enough seed to throw her off her game as i then turn back to see Alyssa' progress.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 8:00 pm

Alyssa and Emma drink up while the models cheer and high five Katie. Alyssa stretches her shoulders as she steps up to the table, giving you a quick nod as she prepares to take her shot, though Katie hadn't left her in a great position to sink any striped balls.

As most eyes are on the game, you're able to position yourself easily enough. Katie shoots you a happy smile when you get her attention and she sees the camera.

And then she whispers back to you, matching your volume even in the trance. "The idea of Kenny winning... turns me on..."

As pleased as you are with this success, you miss the games progress and are called back to it to see Alyssa didn't manage to sink any balls, but Rebecca managed one before ending her go, leaving the game 4 - 0 with Emma up next.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 9:16 pm

I smiled back at Katie, i almost wanted to kiss her again like i did in the car when i had originally tested the camera on her and on Emma. Maybe i should try something drastic again... Katie now trusts me implicitly, just how much would she be willing to give herself over to me if i had asked.. maybe i could get her nice and drunk and turned on by winning first.

Thats when my thoughts finally turned back to Alyssa who had quite the disappointed look on her face. I walk up and gave her a pat on the back. "Aww its alright there Alyssa, nerves and such after all." I turn back around to see the pool cue was handed off to Rebecca then to Emma after her shot, i took another step back away from everything, doing my best to angle all of them in the photo before Emma could get her shot off. Snapping the photo and confirming they were all tranced. "We're all just having fun, and listening to Kenny's orders is fun too, its natural- good even to listen to his orders." I say hoping to escalate my prior suggestions to something that should actively arouse them if they continue to listen to me, maybe i can spice up the game with some sexy, if terrible for actually playing, shooting poses.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 9:37 pm

Building upon your previous suggestion, this stronger suggestion has the foundation it needs to stick and you watch as all the girls in the room zone out and echo your words back to you, dizzied expressions lingering until they come to again. You're likely the reason Rebecca's second shot missed, although no one will be any the wiser.

You did notice a little consternation creep into the faces of Rebecca and Fuyuko. Naturally, having spent less time working on then they would be less receptive to the idea of following your orders without question, but within the context you've set for tonight it seems to be holding. At the very least you can expect them to be much more receptive to your instructions during photoshoots.

Emma goes up to play next. The bratty teen scoots around the pool table until she's positioned in front of you, she bends forward, cue at the ready, and gives her firm rear a wiggle. To anyone else it looks like she's just getting into position, but you know it's a show for you personally.

And as much as she's teasing you, she's also going for the win, managing to sink the first ball for your team. She giggles, and jumps with glee, before remembering herself and recomposing, putting back on her bored and indifferent attitude. Her next shot is not so lucky, and you watch as the ball she struck starts to veer of track. You have all the powers of the camera st your disposal though. You could try to interfere to steal a point you should have missed, or mess with Fuyuko before she takes her go. Or whatever else might spring to your mind.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 9:47 pm

I watched Emma bounce excitedly as she sank one of the balls, though i tried to remain a bit indifferent to it, wanting to see her get frustrated and upset that i wasnt giving her my full attention. But still it was good to see the three models take a swig from their drinks. The hope now is to get them to take more and drinks so we can catch up.

"Alright Fuyuko why dont you try and do a trick shot? you think you can pull off a decent shot with the pool cue behind your back while you sit on the edge of the table and push out your chest" I hold my normal camera up to my facing, giving her direction as to treat this again like a mock shoot and positioning her to make a rather difficult shot. Hopefully it would hinder her enough to give myself an edge in the next shot.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 10:06 pm

"Oh, I uh..." Fuyuko murmurs, feeling rather uncertain.

"Hold on." Rebecca interjects. "Just because you're losing doesn't mean you can assert your director of photography authority over us to give us a handicap." She wags her finger at you with a smirk.

"Oh let him have his handicap." Katie says with a breezy wave of her hand. "We're so far ahead it still won't help him. Besides, it'll give us good practice for when we're doing the shoot."

This seems to be enough for Rebecca who shrugs and turns to Fuyuko to wait for her reaction. Fuyuko purses her lips in though before eventually nodding. "Oh-kay!" She says, squirming a little as she tries to strike the pose you described. Once she settles into it, she turns her head back and bends back to try and see how she's aiming. The angle means you can see up her oversized top as she pushes her chest out while also trying to look behind herself, showing off her belly and the underside of her bra.

Of course there's very little chance even an experienced player could make this shot, let alone a seeming novice like Fuyuko. She misses entirely, passing the go back around to you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 10:24 pm

I smirk over towards Katie when i hear her backing me up. Something about it just felt quite powerful even though i knew it was because i had laid the ground work for her to back me up. But that sort of reassurance from a friend still felt gnawingly powerful to have in a manner i hadnt had in a long while. Though it seems to emphasize the difference between even Katie and Emma, while i had Emma in the palm of my hand she was still going to be so bratty as not really cover me in things. I had to act sort of carefully, but when Fuyuko hands me the pool cue back i smile at her while showing her the photo i took of the great pose she had given me.

"Sorry to do that to you Fuyuko, but they turned out amazing." I say as we scroll through a few of the photos. "Promise to not do it again." I give her a wink as i set myself up. The next shot wasnt exactly easy, but i let off a shot, hearing the clack of the cue ball slam into another and sinking that one. "Well the handicap certainly worked. Thats a drink for the models." I say as i take the cue chalk and give the tip of my pool cue a good dusting as i waited for the girls to finish taking their requisite swig.

Then... to much of my surprise.. i land the next 4 shots without a hit, almost making it look.. too easy. I sorta blinked when i saw that the table had been cleared save for 2 more of the colored balls and the 8 ball. I shoot a glance over at Katie to see how she was fairing under my spell, seeing me so close to winning.

"Alright gather round gather round. Im gonna set my camera on a timer and i want to catch the exact moment when you guys see me sink this 8ball. Center left pocket. Lets make some memories!" I say smugly calling my shot after setting up the camera. The time was on a short delay so i only had a brief second to line up my shot. As i slam the pool cue forward into the cue ball then hearing the definite clak. I could barely see past the white ball, but i knew that my shot wasnt exactly lined up and it was going to miss it just barely when the camera flash goes off, enveloping the girls in the bright light.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 11:17 pm

You catch Katie almost hiding her face with how she takes her drinks, though she's evidently very flushed and seems to gasp each time you sink a ball. You swear she even rubs her thighs together and looks you up and down once or twice. That planted suggestion was paying off very nicely.

Your boast about sinking the 8 was an early one as you were left with another striped ball to clear, but that was an insignificant hurdle with the powers of the camera. Eyes roll but only in jest as you tell people to gather around, everyone giggling in high spirits. You manage to strike the ball right as your camera flash goes off, set to capture the moment like you had learned to do early on.

Time freezes, the photo prints but remains black, fading in very slowly to give you time to utilise both the cameras powers and your own ability to manipulate this frozen time to your heart's content. Or at least as much of your heart as you can content with however long the ability will last.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm

Seeing Katie’s face caused my mind to run a mile a minute. There was so much I wanted to do to her and she was going to be the first I attack once the camera went off. The only issue being that I didn’t realize until the camera went off that I actually had 2 balls to sink not just one. I had a brief moment of panic but when time froze I acted quickly.

I moved the balls to both be in position to be hit into the same pocket when time started back up hoping physics were on my side for this though I had to admit I wasn’t completely sure I was setting myself up for success. But I had precious little time think about it.

My first target was of course Katie, when I was next to her I took her photo and like I had way back in the car when I arrived I whispered a little wish into the dark photo. “Whenever Kenny succeeds I fall just a bit more in love with him.” I briefly wondered if that’d stick but I didn’t have time to check. Not if I wanted to ensure every single one of them had something changed about them.

My next target was Alyssa, the 3rd most converted by me by my estimates I wanted to cement my authority over her. “Kenneth showed he was a good leader, I feel especially good following his lead.”

Next was Fuyuko and Rebecca, I wasn’t too sure about what I should implant in the pair but I should lay the ground work for more in the future especially as Katie’s friends. “Hanging out with Katie has been the best part of the trip, anything we do with her is bound to be especially fun.” This should at least just reinforce them acting as a trio and then delivering themselves into my arms once Katie has been convinced to fall into my own arms.

When I looked around the last one left was Emma but I wasn’t sure how I exactly wanted to proceed with the little brat. I certainly didn’t want to push her programming too hard. So instead of changing her memories I took the time to check the photos first and hopefully that’d give me enough time to rectify any mistakes should one of them fail.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 11:55 pm

You watch with glee as each and every photo takes. With all the ladies no doubt genuinely impressed with how you just performed, the photos related to improving their relationship with you seem to take quite quickly. You're implants into Fuyuko and Rebecca also happened with ease. Its possible that it was true before you even reinforced it, but a little help never hurt. You doubted they'd be swayed into joining a harem any time soon, but if you were to seduce them all individually then maybe this would help getting them to open up to the idea of sharing with each other.

The time stop photo was about halfway faded in by the time you had both set up the balls and implanted a memory into four of the five women here. You had time enough to implant another memory or idea each, with change, or perhaps fool around a little. Stopped time was a good way to get an early peak or feel, after all. Or more leg work into setting up strings to pull in people's minds.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 31, 2022 12:11 am

The smile on my face goes completely sinister as i see each photo take hold, my cock starting to throb in my pants as i think about the possibilities. Well i think first things first was to make sure i didnt leave Emma out. Spinning back around to her i plant a deep kiss on her lips, she deserved at least that much before i fucked with her brain. Once the flash went off i spoke into the photo. "I was my big bro to fuck as many women as possible." A simple little command that should get her to ease up. She'll still be a jealous little thing, but this should prevent her from actively interfering with any of the women i choose to pursue.

Next i went back to Alyssa, taking another photo of her, "Being a model is fun, being Kenneth's model is the best, i want to keep modeling for Kenneth." Another thing that should be simple, if what i put into her took hold. But the last thing i wanted to do to get some fun going. With all the ladies standing in close proximity it should be fairly believable that some drinks got spilled in the excitement i take the rest of my cider and pour it over Fuyuko, Rebecca and Katie's tits, to get them started, with a little bit of hope that Katie would be the first to suggest stripping down or at least out of their stuff, after all we were just having fun.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 31, 2022 12:23 am

Both photos take, and as time begins to move again, all the women are too enraptured by the pool table to notice the state of their clothes just yet. Mouths agape, most are silent as the balls roll into the pocket, one after the other. There's a repeated "No way!" coming from Rebecca, sounding completely astonished. Your eyes are on Katie's reaction, however. As the balls approached the pocket, her lip curled in and her teeth grazed against it. She began breathing heavier, cheeks flushed, eyelids lowering. She gasped when the first ball went in. Everyone did, but you heard how hers was a gasp of pleasure more than amazement. She practically moaned when the next one went in, fidgeting heavily. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat you did played on the commands you planted perfectly, leaving her looking flustered, almost like she hand just been fingered to the brink of orgasm and then left without release.

Your team cheers and Emma and Alyssa both rush in to hug you tightly. The models all finish their drinks, needing to grab new ones to down as well to properly make up for all the drinking you just made them do. Its at this point they notice the state of their clothes. A wet sundress doesn't reveal much more of whats underneath in Katie's case, but both Rebecca and Fuyuko's tops are practically see through, showing off their bras and clinging to their skin. They both grumble about the state of their clothes. Katie brushes her hand in the air again however. "Its fine, we're all having fun. Better these clothes get wet than anything we'd wear for the shoot, right?" She doesn't seem to be about to suggest everyone starts stripping, but she is sending a few hungry glances in your direction now.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 31, 2022 12:33 am

The look in Katie's eyes was everything i wanted from this situation. Of course if she had suggested they strip that would have been just as lovely, but i wasnt about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Instead dreaming up of the next situation i can tackle, one that would separate myself my and Katie from the group. "Alright, Katie why dont you run to the front desk real quick to grab some towels for the three of you, we can reset the table and get round two started okay?" I say to her, watching her go as we gather the balls and settle them out onto the table letting the women mill about for a moment.

Before Katie arrives however i announce the the rules for the second round. "Since Katie and I did so well, we're gonna sit out and coach, we'll still drink for our respective teams though. Does that sound good to everyone?" It should sound reasonable enough, given my 'word' was supposedly law in this context, but before that i caught all of their attention and hit them with a flash from the polaroid. "For this next round, you wont question what Katie or Kenneth does while you guys play the game." Hopefully that'll make them oblivious to what i had planned for Katie on her return.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 31, 2022 12:40 am

"Sure thing!" Katie says with a nod, heading off with a slight skip to her step. No one raises much fuss about the new rules as they get the table set up for another round. The flash pauses that for a moment as they all wobble in a daze. It was becoming increasingly fun getting this group to zone out like that. This was a new kind of command, different from any you had tried to push before. Creating this blind spot felt important to reinforce over and over, so, for the duration of their trance, you strengthened and made sure it stuck. They echoes the sentiments without issue, but you knew from experience that a command or suggestion often only nudged them in the right direction. But layering it on thick, like you did when you broke Emma in, helped instil an instinctive response to carry out the command. It was even worth clicking the flash a second time before the trance wore off just to add to the amount of time you had to program this directive into them. But by the time they started waking up, you were confident it was set.

Katie soon returns with a few towels, handing them off to Fuyuko and Rebecca as they fill her in on your decision. She pouts and not being able to play, and you suspect she's also quietly upset at not being able to see you win some more, but she accepts the logic behind it and goes to sit by you to watch the others play.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 31, 2022 12:52 am

Satisfied with the results i back off and take my seat, letting the girls decide how they wanted to play out the second round of their game as i sat with Katie, whispering to her as we do, making small comments at the prior game. "Thanks for your help with the previous game." I say teasingly, refering to how she allowed me the handicap that essentially won us the game. The effect of my original suggestion must have been quite strong considering i essentially won the game for my team all on my own, but it was still great to see how hot and bothered she had gotten from it.

"It seems they're well underway... but i was wondering do i get a prize for winning? Like we used to as kids?" I lean a bit closer into her, wondering briefly how okay she would be with me invading her personal space, but i almost didnt care at the point, feeling utterly confident that the suggestions i implanted would want her to want it, to want me.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 31, 2022 1:08 am

Katie leans closer to you as well, as if on instinct. Her eyelids flutter as she breaths in your scent. "Y-yeah..." she murmurs, nodding a little. "Yeah, maybe you should get a prize. You were... very impressive." she giggles at that, but then turns her head away. Whether to stop herself from doing something she might regret or to look at the game, you're not sure. "What do you have in mind? Or do you want me to come up with something for you? I could always get you a ribbon you could wear."

Fuyuko opens up the came. She struggles to line up her cue at first, being the first time she's actually been allowed to make a proper shot. However once it hits, the scattering of balls through sheer random coincidence pans out in her favour, pocketing a striped ball right off the bat. Her next shot goes wide, failing to accomplish anything of note, but at least it leaves Emma in a difficult enough starting position once she takes her turn that Emma is unable to score any points on her turn. Pleased with having scored at the start of the game, Fuyuko bounces up and down giddily beside Rebecca, her top still wet enough to see her bra shake, struggling to contain her hefty breasts. She was easily the most stacked in the room, and that was saying quite a bit given you doubted you'd ever get enough of groping any of the ladies on display.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 31, 2022 1:20 am

"I was wasnt i? You were too, but well.. You couldnt beat me." I tease her somewhat as we speak to one another in hushed tones, i didnt want to directly acknowledge for her that she may have let me win, only highlighting how she was feeling and the facts about the game.

"A prize would be pretty nice. Maybe you could just.. sit on my lap for a bit." A strange request, but any further and i risked her breaking out of it like back in the a restaurant and i couldnt have her freaking out like that again. "That sounds simple enough right? Unless.. you want to give me something better than that?" I whisper back to her, giving her the option to escalate since i set the minimum terms for my prize.

I was only half paying attention to the game however, when Fuyuko shouted i did take a drink out of my cider along with Emma and Rebecca, relying on my teammates to get the models nice and drunk might be a bit of a mistake however.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games