Married Whore[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Married Whore[Firehead]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:51 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Angel Raine
Race: Fox
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2365601
Bio: In her youth, Angel got mixed up in the wrong crowd learning how she could use her sex to get what she wanted, but the more she offered, the more was demanded of her. Before she knew it, things had spiraled out of her control. Feeling there was no escape from the hole she'd dug herself into, she found herself a pimp and become a whore officially. Things continued one for a while, and while the sex felt great, the lack of control over her life wore on her, but not seeing a way out, she simply allowed herself to become okay with that life.

Then one day she met Kevin. She had just had a rough session with a client and was trying to unwind in the park before her pimp tracked her down with her next job when she met him. He was smart and kind, and he didn't seem to expect anything of her, so she continued to meet with him in secret whenever she had a few moments to herself and had something to throw over her slutty streetwear. Eventually, she learned he was moving away for a job, and she jumped at the chance to marry him and leave the city where so many knew her past.

It was an adjustment to find her new husband wasn't as good as most of her clients in bed, but all of the good he brought into her life outweighed that, and after 20 years, she hardly thought about her past life until there was a knock at the door one faithful day.

Kevin Raine: https://e621.net/posts/3087270

You were a bit confused, mostly because it was pretty early in the morning, Kevin had left not to long ago for his work but most people would just be getting up, and it couldn't be a package or anything you hadn't ordered anything? Maybe Kevin had ordered something without telling you? He'd done it before ordering things like flowers or a Candy Cane just to surprise you.

Opening the door though led to your smile sliding off your face, standing in front of you was your old Futa Pimp, Scarlet, looking like she'd barely aged. Though her outfit was one you knew well, her "Punishment" outfit that she wore when "Disciplining" a girl. She gave you a wide grin as the memory of her softly telling you that next time she wore this outfit for you...you were gonna be having a bastard ran through your head.

Then she spoke "Hey my cute little Doll~ You know I was so worried when I couldn't find you~ And your sisters were so scared when you went missing~" She purred her eyes narrowed happily "I almost punished that little thief today, and told him just how much of a used up doll you were...some of your sisters think he'd make a good sister even~" She fluttered her eyelashes at you, mockingly.

Then she giggled, and it made your spine crawl "How about you invite me inside and we have a fun little talk...or we can stay out here and your neighbors can watch as I make you scream and cum your brains out while knocking you up with my baby? I don't mind either way~" Honestly he tone held enough of a threat that you were shivering.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Scarlet" your Pimp, I rolled for gender and got futa.
https://e621.net/posts/564109?q=fox+intersex+dominatrix
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Married Whore[Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Seeing as the only likely scenario was that my hubby had gotten me another lovely surprise gift, I was very excited to answer the door only to freeze completely at what actually awaited on my doorstep. It had been ten years since I'd last seen her, but she didn't look like she'd aged even a single day. How did she track me down? Why hadn't she given up in all this time?

As she spoke I attempted to ignore the threat of turning my husband into one of her girls but realized she was right about one thing. The neighbors would be getting up soon, and I couldn't risk one of them seeing her and wondering what was up. The nervousness was evident on my face as I took a step to the side ushering her in. "Yes, please come in..." While I hated having to do it, I realized things would only get worse if I didn't act to placate her. "...Mistress."

Once she was inside, I quickly closed the door hoping she hadn't parked nearby but was too afraid to check. Once she was seated I moved to the kitchen and poured her a cup of coffee. We didn't keep the dark roast kind she preferred, but I at least remembered she took it without cream or sugar. She also didn't have much of a sweet tooth, but we had some plain biscuits I was able to put on a plate. "Sorry it's not as dark as you like it, but I wasn't really expecting you to pay a visit..." I let my words trail off from there desperate to know why she'd come here but too afraid to ask and sure she would make it clear in her own time.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:39 am

She sat down and took a sip humming and looking around "So...Any kits?" She asked with a casual hum before shaking her head "Don't worry we'll fix that, I told you last time I punished you that if I had to do it again, I'm putting a baby in you didn't I?" She asked with a casual smile. Though you knew what was behind that grin. A person so scary that gangs kept out of her turf and didn't bother her girls.

She gave a giggle "Let me tell you something dear~ You cost mama a lot of cash running away like that, thanks to your little stunt I lost out almost a couple hundred thou having to bribe my way out of trouble and you were gone not just your normal running off for a day off or something, you know something I could tolerate, you vanished."

She paused taking a biscuit and dunking it in her coffee before eating it with a kind smile that made your fur stand on end "So, here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna go back to working for me, you won't keep any of the profits this time, you can't deny any client I give you. Until you work off both what I lost and the years of missing cash from you running, once you pay that all back, then you can start earning a normal starting amount for a girl under me until you save up enough to buy yourself away from me." She said plainly not giving you an option to refuse.

She then reached out and poked your tit "Oh and I hope you get used to getting all fat with milk cause I'm getting you pregnant every nine months until you buy yourself out and you're gonna tell that pin dick husband they are his." She ordered roughly slapping your tits after she said this "Try to get out of this and I'm sure your Hubby would love to take your place, doubly so after we show him some of those vids of you moaning like a cock addicted slut~" Roughly grabbing your tit she pulled you in close and stared into your eyes, barely restrained anger in her own "You fucked me over and you of all people know I'm the one who fucks~" She half hissed before slapping your ass.

Leaning back she hummed "Make us some breakfast, and when you finish get over here and get to riding my cock while you feed me, once I'm full and you're knotted then you can eat...take to long and all you'll get to eat today is your sister's used up cum filled holes." She told you with a casual giggle her eyes narrowed to slits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:22 pm

I blushed as she asked about kits. "No, we're..." I stopped when she cut me off before I could explain how we had just decided to start trying, and she soon made it clear it wouldn't be my husband's. I hadn't seen her in ten years, but as soon as she strutted in, I fell into old habits knowing that arguing with her would only make things worse. After all the wonderful years he'd given me, I didn't know how I was going to face him again with her in my life.

I tensed with every new condition she added to the pile casting a demure glance downward at how trapped I was. She didn't even leave me time to protest though I already knew I would only meekly accept in the end, and as she'd told me, why would she want to hear from me what she already knew I would say.

I shivered as she poked my tit then slapped after she told me how I'd be raising her bastards as my husband's children. As she pulled me close, I eep'd, and my eyes began rapidly darting one way then the other simply to avoid direct eye contact with her upset at how easy it was for me to fall back into old habits. I was almost glad when she ordered me to make her breakfast since it meant I got to leave the room. It took a bit of effort to walk out of the room rather than scramble to get out of here and into the kitchen.

Once out of the room, I went over to the table. I remembered that eggs with meat were her favorite breakfast, and the message was not lost on me. Getting out the eggs, I found the bacon too. After a moment of thought, I decided to get out the ham and make it an omelet and began heating the stove my mind racing with dread as I began preparing breakfast aware of what came next.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:42 am

When you got back Scarlet was on her phone humming, sitting with her cock pointing straight up "Get to Work slut, After I breed you we gotta get you dressed up, I already have someone lined up for you, a snow leopard futa one who's purchased a five hour session, and paid extra so she can do whatever she wants during it, she even requested a Fox if we have one~" Scarlet purred smirking at you "Pretty Young and Slim thing too~ How good for you~ Your first john coming back and it's a request~" she teased with a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:25 am

With great trepidation, I reentered the room knowing I couldn't delay the inevitable any longer without incurring her wrath. I shivered as she gave her commands and told me what would happen when we were done here. "Yes, Momma." I walked up with a slight shake in my step as I walked willingly to my fate. Putting the plate on the end table, I threw my leg up moving to straddle her. Having fled this life, I hadn't even tried such a thing with Kevin, so I was out of practice as I tried to line myself up.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:22 am

She snorted "Damn You're lucky the first Client is young how the hell did you get so bad at this? Did that needle dick never even try to touch you? I'd thought you'd be all eager to please and show how slutty you could be or something!" She laughed slapping your ass "Anyways~ You're the only one to suffer if you can't do this fast enough~" She purred with a grin, biting and tugging on your ear.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:49 pm

I gritted my teeth as she disparaged me, my husband, and our marriage, but there was nothing to do but tolerate it or face the consequences. "Sorry, momma." That was all I said before I finally had myself lined up to slide down her cock. I grunted having forgotten just how big she was, and I hated to admit there was a feeling of satisfaction at the fullness. I had run away to escape the abuse, but I hated admitting that the sex had been good.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:02 am

She laughed and roughly groped your tits before pulling on your nipples "Good slut now start feeding and riding me, take too long to make me cum enough and I might just drag you to your client on my knot~" she purred teasingly into your ear "But maybe you'd like that, you always seemed to enjoy being knotted~?" her fingers Dug into your tits with her last word as her cock spread and filled you more than you had in years.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:02 am

I groan submissively as she manhandles me. I hated the way she touched me, but I just couldn't deny how good it felt to have her inside of me after so long. "Y-yes, momma." I reach behind me carefully getting hold of the plate. Once it was in hand, I raised my hips to begin riding her while my hands worked to gather up food to feed her. The idea of her knot was tempting but being dragged by it to a client was a humiliation I wanted to avoid. "Say ahh, momma."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:06 am

She smirked and scratched your ear "Good Girl~" she purred opening her mouth, eating, and praising you for being an obedient little girl for momma. whispering, purring and teasing your body in ways that you hadn't even dreamed of being touched for years by now. It was dragging up memories of just how good the sex was, and how empty your pussy has felt without momma to fill it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:16 am

My ears laid flat as I fought with opposing feelings between the pleasure I was feeling being speared by her, and the disgust at myself for letting her continue to demean me just for a satisfying lay. Still, I couldn't keep my tongue from lolling out or my breathes from coming out in pants as I continued to bounce on her dick while giving her another bite of egg and bacon.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:00 am

Despite protest from your mind and heart your body was loving the treatment and heating up with pleasure that you hadn't felt for years as you road her, soon enough you were sure you were getting more fun out of it than her as your slutty body remembered more and more what she and her cock could give you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:03 pm

I shivered as memories flooded back of all the times and ways she had used and abused me until I came screaming in climax. I did my best to keep feeding her, but my hand grew unsteady as my heart raced, and my pussy drooled and squeezed the familiar pole it had not felt in so long. Was I really such a shameless slut as this even after so long living with my loving husband?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:03 pm

It didn't help that every time you slowed or stuttered she slap or pinch your tits and ass, forcing you to keep riding her, until you came and she still hadn't cum yet "Damn, that Pixie dick husband of your's really didn't keep you satisfied...well at least I don't have to worry about you forgetting how to fuck an orgasm if this much can make you cum." She laughed as she finished her food...Only to pick you up, push you onto the table and really start dicking you down, pounding and knot fucking you without any care or worry, the half forgotten painful pleasure felt better than ever.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:21 am

I whimpered out another more 'yes momma' and 'sorry momma' at her feeling my heart ache as she insulted my Kevin. While he was tiny compared to her, that was like calling a horse a shrimp for not being the size of an elephant. I groaned again in guilt, pain, and pleasure as I was slammed down onto my own coffee table to be fiercely rutted. My pussy was in love, and it was getting harder to feel guilt for betraying my husband's trust. Already, I could feel another orgasm approaching, and I was sure I would reach it before her no matter how hard I tried to resist.
Firehead

Return to Private Games