You Said Anything[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

You Said Anything[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:05 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Nina Delarue
Race: Tiger
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/3244958?q=solo+female
Bio: A Young Wife who's been in love with her girlfriend turned wife for years. She was all too happy to take her wife's last name when they married. Though after almost a year she feels...confused. Mostly because she knows her wife Faye loves her, she can easily see the love and happiness every time her wife looks at her...but she barely touches Nina. So Nina decided to research it online and came to the idea that maybe Faye just had some weird fetishes that she was nervous about sharing? Content with this knowledge Nina came up with an idea so when Faye came home for the weekend, it was also Faye's birthday.

She decided to surprise her wife coming out of their bedroom wearing only a see through bikini "Hey Honey~ I thought of a fun game we could play~" She wasn't used to being seductive but was doing her best as she purred and bent over scratching her wife's chin "I got a nice little gift for you~" She breathed out giving her a kiss "For one year~ One whole year~ I'll do anything sexual you want~ No limitations~ anything is fine~ From Breeding to BDSM to controlling what I wear to doing it in public, anything you want and I'll do~ but in return after the year's up~ We swap places for a year~ You Doing anything I want instead, as my present~" Nina pressed her breasts against Faye's "Well~ Do you want you're present~?" She asked winking, even as she blushed brightly under her fur, with how shy Faye must be it'd probably take a while before she asked for a kiss let alone something sexy, this was probably pretty shocking!

Faye looked at you with a shocked look on her face, but an excited glint in her eyes. "Do you really mean...anything?" After you assure her that you do mean anything, a look of concentration crosses her face. As she begins to speak, you can hear the excitement in the uneven way she breathes. "I have to make some plans; give me a minute." She dashes into the bedroom slamming the door behind her. After about ten minutes, she steps out of the room the tension evident in her posture. "Alright, I've made some plans for tonight, but we'll both need a new outfit for it." She grabs the keys pulling out a piece of cloth from behind her back. "I want this all to be a surprise. I don't even want you to see the outfit I'll be getting, but you said you'd do anything." As she asks you to put your faith in her by walking into her plans blind, you can feel there's a bit of nervousness as she makes such a big request of you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: You Said Anything[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:02 am

I hummed and nodded "Sure thing! You want me blindfolded the entire time and that's fine! Tied up, collared, whatever outfit you want, whatever you want!" I told her with a giggle, she must have had a BDSM fetish or something "For a Full year, I can't say no to anything involving sex coming from you, anywhere, anywhen, anyhow or anything else. You know what I'll even only where clothing you pick out for me if you want. You can get me fur dyes or piercings or anything else you want." I promised her again, putting on the blindfold and following her wherever she guided me and letting her do whatever, eager to see our love life finally pick up, I was super excited.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:52 pm

With you blindfolded, she carefully led you out to her care before taking the driver's seat and starting the vehicle. As the vehicle begins to move, you lose track quickly of where your going unable to see anything. Finally, she pulls into somewhere where her speed is reduced, probably a parking lot. She pulls out her phone dialing someone and quickly speaks. "We're here. Meet us out front in five." When she finally comes to a stop, she begins to lead you once again. She stops and you hear someone approach. "Ah, so this is her." The voice is deep but feminine and sultry. "Yes, we've got reservations tonight, so I need her looking her best." There's a chuckle from the other person as they both begin to lead you now. "Gonna be quite a surprise, isn't it?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:55 am

I blinked and cocked my head, keeping the blindfold on, despite the fact that I really wanted to looked around and see what was happening and where we were. I had to blink at the call she made and kept my hand on her's as she led me somewhere again, blushing and jumping a bit when I head another voice suddenly speak up, my ears flicking towards the source.

I could only pout at the conversation though "Apparently yes it is a surprise, seeing as the first thing she did was disappear for ten minutes then drag me here wearing a blindfold and the bikini I wore for her birthday...and I have no idea who you are but I can only assume she wants to show me off if she's dragged me here in a see-through bikini, but I'm excited to see what she has planned." I said blushing more as I remembered what I was wearing in front of this stranger.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:21 pm

The other woman chuckles. "Well, she did sound very excited over the phone, and since I'll be helping her choose and get you into your outfit, I'll be getting an eyeful more than just this." The two of them get in line behind you putting one hand each on your shoulder. You feel the strength in the new girl letting you know she's tall and strong.

Faye leaned in to whisper into your ear as they led you forward. "Just relax, it's all okay." Moments after she says that, you feel a hand cup your ass giving it a gentle squeeze. The timing couldn't be a coincidence. "Such bountiful curves. Plenty of room for each of us to work with, so where to start?" Faye leans towards you. "I can't really decide, so Nina will help me choose. Three places to start, so tell me my love: one, two, or three."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:58 pm

I blushed at the words, before letting out a bit of a squeak at the hands on me in surprise, doubly so since the new person's hands felt easily bigger and stronger than mine or Faye's. But still I followed...wherever they were leading me and to whatever might happen.

Then a Faye whispered in my ear and a hand grabbed my butt, I instinctively pushed my ass back into the hand letting it get a good feel, before the next words reminded me that someone else was here making me blush, I giggled feeling a bit embarrassed "I'm fine hun, ready for anything! But hum~ Let's go backwards? Three, then Two and lastly One?" I suggested having no clue what I was suggesting but happy that Faye seemed to be excited.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:25 am

Faye chuckles at your selection. "Hear that? She's picking you last." The larger woman who's still feeling up your ass chuckles. "I can understand saving the best for last."

The pair of them stop you for a moment knocking on a door. A very elegant voice comes through the door kind of sing-song. "Come in~."Leading you in, they speak to the occupant. "Hey, Trina. I was hoping you could help find my wife some appropriate attire for a very special night." You hear the sounds of talons as the new figure approaches. "Yes, I most certainly could help gussy her up a bit. Will she be wearing the lingerie underneath, will I be selecting undergarments, or will she be going without." There's a chuckle from your wife. "Let's just go without." "Well then, go ahead and get her out of that."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:11 am

I waved to the voice as I blushed, Faye didn't seem to be commenting on the hand currently playing with my ass so I didn't either, maybe this was part of what she wanted or showing me off to her friends or something? Though I'm pretty sure I'd never met either of these people before, I blushed at the conversation and hummed, taking off my Bikini was a bit embarrassing, mostly because the large lady refused to stop playing with my body bare, a blind fold on and my wife right next to me as someone I didn't even know the appearance of felt me up. I spoke up "Anything my wife says goes...If she likes something I'll wear it...no matter what, so you don't need to ask my opinion on anything and I don't need to see anything either." I told the Trina lady.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:48 pm

You hear the talons across the floor again as they circle you. When they reach behind you, you feel feathers brush the other woman's hands away from your ass. "I need to see what I'm working with thank you very much." You feel her put measuring tape against you taking various measurements. "Yes, I have a few things that should fit her if you could wait here a moment." As she leaves, you feel the other woman's hands now against your bare ass while your dear wife seems to get excited. "Oh honey, I'm so excited to see how you'll look."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:52 am

I blushed and shivered a bit at the odd feeling of feathers on my naked body only to squeak as pretty much the second she backed off the large hand went right back onto my bare ass, almost possessively, almost like she was making a claim, and she wasn't just holding it either, she was full on groping and playing with it! There was no way Faye didn't see right? I blinked, and then gave a nervous smile "I'm, Excited too, even if I'm still confused by all this." I told her aiming my ass a bit more at the sound of her voice, sure that she would now see whoever it was groping and even spreading my ass cheeks now it felt like she was casually getting more and more brave with my body the longer I said nothing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:02 am

Once the woman spread your ass cheeks it only took a moment before a finger prodded your pucker coming just short of entering your back door. Faye leaned into you as if nothing was wrong for a moment before whispering into your ear. "Does it feel naughty? She's feeling you up like its the most natural thing in the world while I'm standing right here."

The talon steps returned, and Faye pulled away as the two began discussing something in hushed tones. Finally, a single digit pushed right up into your pucker. "Such a tight back door. You must not have fooled around back here much. If there wasn't so much work to be done before tonight, I'd already be railing you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:54 am

I blushed darkly, my entire body felt like it was heating up as I listened to Faye's words, my brain hiccuped for a moment as I tried to figure out what to say in response, only for Faye to suddenly walk away, and for the lady to suddenly sink one of her fingers into my bum, completely surprising me, mostly because I'd only fingered it before, and her finger was much thicker than mine.

I felt myself blush at the result of the sudden intrusion, namely, the fact that I let out a low gasping purr at the feeling of something besides my own fingers finally being inside me after so long. Her dirty words also turning me on, I was embarrassed, turned on and confused so I just answered "W~Well I~I'm not the one W~who decides limits H~Here if you get Faye to agree to it I~I'll do whatever." I stuttered out my tits pressed into the larger female as she casually dominated my ass with one hand.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:15 am

You could swear you heard her lick her lip as you told her you'd be up to anything if Faye agreed. "Hey Faye, your wife's really asking for some attention." You hear Faye respond with an over-the-top sigh. "You really do have no patience. Fine, but make it a quicky. I'm about done selecting the clothes."

Before Faye's even finished speaking, the larger woman gets more forceful with her ministrations. "You heard her, we don't have time for any lovey-dovey stuff, so we'll just get to the wild rutting." Turning you around, she bends you over, and you hear a zipper draw open before a fat horse cock falls onto your ass. Pulling back, she lets you feel every inch of it before she pushes the broad head against your pucker. "If you've never taken a horse before, I suggest you brace yourself." That's all the warning she gives you before prodding your backdoor demandingly for entrance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:52 am

I blinked and then squeaked, surprised both by how easy Faye agreed and how quickly I found myself bent over something, then I let out another surprised gasp as a massive cock casually flopped onto my back. I barely had time to find something to grab before a massive cock head started to push into my body, my eyes crossing under the blindfold as I was spread more than I thought possible.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:03 pm

As it pushed in, you noticed there was something weird about the shape of the head. Something thin and circular was attached which made you think of a ring. Was her flare pierced? You didn't have much time to think about it before she hilted into your ass letting her balls swing forward to slap against your pussy letting you feel how full and heavy the futa's sack was. Pulling back out, she nickered as she prepared to slam back in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:53 pm

I let out a Surprised Squeal when I went from trying to figure out what that weird feeling was, only to suddenly have my guts rearranged by the massive cock Suddenly being balls deep inside me, just one of her heavy balls felt bigger than both my fists, then she suddenly pulled out almost all the way making me gasp, I let out a surprised groan, but, this is what Faye wanted right, blushing I lifted my ass up more "F~Faye said be Quick~" I managed to stutter out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:20 am

There's a deep chuckle behind you. "You're right, she did." Grabbing you firmly by the hips, she bent you forward, and when she thrusts again, you realize the angle she bent you in puts your womb exactly in the direction her cocks going meaning all of the force she puts into the thrust is delivered by her broad cockhead right into your cervix. She quickly pulls back pushing your hips away helping her deliver even more force into your cunt. Already, you can feel your inner muscles weaken under the assault.
Firehead

Return to Private Games