Hypno-Slave DollBoi[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Hypno-Slave DollBoi[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:48 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Patrick
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 4a72d4.png
Bio: An eager and enthusiastic trainer whose managed to get past the other gyms, he's decided to take on Sabrina and her gym, figuring he was fully prepared for her. However, the match quickly turned into a curb stomp, and now he's left staring in disbelief at the Gym Leader who has so thoroughly trounced him, awaiting whatever she might have to say about his abilities...

Sabrina stood before you with a smirk as you returned your last Pokemon to its ball in defeat. It had been a rough match. Rumors abound about her being an actual psychic herself, and the quickness of her reactions to the orders you gave your team made it seem like she knew your next move before you could speak it. The way she strutted towards you reminded you of a model on the runway. You met her at the center of the arena for the usual bit of good sportsmanship before she took your money and invited you to try again some other time.

However, you were surprised when instead she crooked a finger at you. "Follow me, darling. I want a little personal time with a cutie like you." She leans in a little closer, but you miss the flash of pink in her eyes. "Just a little private one-on-one time." Your mind spun a little unaware of the suggestion she'd implanted into you. You must go. A little private time with such a fine beauty was too great of an opportunity to pass up.
Firehead

Re: Hypno-Slave DollBoi[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:09 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00FF for hypno stuff

Returning his Charmeleon to his pokeball, Patrick frowned as he strode towards the center, though paused and found himself unable to not watch the way she swayed as she drew closer. When she crooked her finger, he came a bit closer, his cheeks blushing as she spoke both times. Despite a brief sense of confusion and unease, he followed after her. Why not after all? His pride might be hurt from the defeat, but well, the rumors of Sabrina being beautiful (or hot and sexy depending on who was saying it) weren't wrong, and if for some reason she wanted some... private time with him? Who was he to say no?

"A~Alright. S~Sure thing." He said, quickly following off behind her, his eyes soon becoming somewhat glued to her curvy rear.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 pm

That's actually what I used though I added italics too.

She smiles as you accept her offer. "Then follow me," Her next words are softer and huskier, "And enjoy the view." Turning around, she struts back to a door at the back of the gym. The door opens revealing a small but rather well-furnished apartment. As one of the best trainers in the whole region, it would make sense that she's well taken care of. "Have a seat while I switch into something more comfortable." She heads through another door leaving you alone with your thoughts. Could she actually mean to... with me?

When she returns, she has on a rather fine silk bathrobe that covers her skin but clings tightly to her curves accentuating her figure. She looks eyes with and once again they flash pink, but it's so hard to concentrate on anything but her beauty. "I knew you were cute, but I didn't think your mind would be quite this open. You will be perfect. Be a dear and tend to the victor." She leans back spreading her legs making it clear just what she means, and when the bathrobe opens revealing a cock, you don't even mind. She's so beautiful after all.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:33 am

Was just doing it so I can easily access it without having to figure out which color or rechecking by quoting one of your posts

Patrick gulped at her remark there, finding it hard not to do so, especially given she'd said he could. His prick was already hard, the eight inches straining against his briefs as he squirmed and nearly walked into her when she stopped briefly in the room. His eyes widened at her next words, and he could only nod as he opened and closed his mouth, rendered speechless for the moment.

Sitting down, he tried to process what was happening, not having much luck as his head reeled and felt sort of... fuzzy. Tingly. And it becomes more so when their eyes lock again. Patrick's mind feels like a pile of squishy clay, ready for molding. And when she reveals her cock, he's not even phased by it, let alone the fact that it was bigger than his own.

Its's as beautiful as she is he thinks to himself, nodding as he finds himself sliding onto his knees before her, nuzzling her cock affectionately as his eyes grow hazy and gain a soft pink swirl to them. Before he knows it, he's planting hesitant and nervous, inexperienced licks and kisses to her pillar, the scent and taste making his mind spin even more as he finds himself hoping she doesn't mind he's never done something like this before while his hands move to start getting a feel for it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:56 am

She smirks confidently as you begin to press your face up against her length. "It isn't often I get a cute little guy like you that manages to make it past the first few badges to even make it to me." Her hand comes to rest on the very top of your head holding it there as if to remind you she's there while you awkwardly work the length with both your hands and mouth. She remains relaxed while offering you praise when you're doing well and guidance when you need it, yet even as you improve, her cock remains strong and firm as if you were far from sending her to her peak.

"Yes, you will make a fine addition to my collection. I don't think I have someone with blue hair yet, and you wear it so long already." She claps her hands and a few seconds later another young man enters the room. "You're very eager, but I have quite high standards." Her attention breaks from you as she addresses the new arrival. "Dance for me while this one gets acquainted." Her attention remains on the other which feels shameful, but there's no jealousy towards the other boi. If you want the undivided attention of such a beauty, it only makes sense that you must earn it, after all.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:49 am

Patrick was shivering, his body thrumming in a rising arousal that felt both natural and artificial at the same time. His head was spinning, still feeling like ready to shape clay, and each bit of praise or guidance she gave helped to mold his mind a bit in the direction the Gym Leader was desiring it. His own cock strained against his garments, and his eyes were half lidded as he started to flick his tongue around her tip, enjoying the taste of her pre.

The appearance of the other boi surprises Patrick a bit, especially when he notices the boi is done up very much like a girl... or even a doll. Still though, he finds his focus quickly shifting back to Sabrina. Need... need to do better, do... more... he thought to himself, quickly getting an idea in his head as he parted his lips and began to push her cock into his mouth, soon bobbing along at a slow pace as he got used to the taste and feel of her hardness in his mouth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:44 pm

The boi's clothing was strange indeed. Mostly gold and veils like some kind of Arabian dancer. Though your attention was elsewhere when he started dancing, you were sure any fluid movements would cause the garment to flutter and reveal his figure more clearly as she watched him with you between her legs. She certainly continued to give you praise and pointers as you worked, but her attention was still obviously divided driving your desire to pleasure her better and get more of her focus on you.

You felt her shiver and her pre-splattered the back of your throat much thicker than any she'd emitted earlier. "Oh, you are an eager one, or are you just hungry for attention? EIther way, you're starting to show some real improvement now. Keep it up, and you'll be a favorite to some of my guests, and maybe later...me." You weren't sure what she meant about guests, but the thought of being her favorite drove you on.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:15 am

He blinked a bit in surprise at her words and the feeling of her thick pre sliding down his throat. He had been so lost in the soft, rhytmic motions of his head bobbing along her beautiful, smooth, heavenly cock that he hadn't even realized he'd gotten that far. It made his gag reflex kick in briefly, his throat constricting around her as he pulled back and for a few seconds focused more on her tip.

However, the thought that he was doing better, showing improvement, and that he might even be able to become her favorite from his efforts quickly made him let out a needy whine and moan, and he soon resumed working to slide her as deep into his throat as he could. His own member strained against his pants, and he was unknowing wriggling his hips about a bit as he found himself craving more and getting hornier and hornier.

Both. I'm Both. Eager to please... hungry for attention... both... want... more. echoed briefly in his mind, even as there was a brief moment of his mind trying to fight back, quiet and subdued though it was.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:43 am

She chuckles as you gag a bit on her length. "Now, now, it's good to be eager, but it'll take time to train that reflex away. You'll have plenty of time to practice." Her eyes are now moving from you to the one dancing behind you now giving you some signal that you're starting to earn more of her attention which sends your heart aflutter. Another thick glob of pre drools from her tip hitting your tongue, and you can feel just how much heft it has compared to your own releases.

Her eyes glow for a moment, and a vision crosses your mind. Of her laying back as you continue to suck her drawing sultry moans of pleasure from the far smoother ministrations the you in the vision is performing. At the same time behind you is an indistinct figure thrusting his hips behind you. Each thrust is followed by a clap as their hips collide with your ass. You could even swear the you in the vision has a thick bubble butt that you sadly do not possess yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:02 am

Quaking as the vision played through his head, Patrick simply nodded to her words, shifting his position as he still found in his head a strong desire to earn and keep her attention. This led to him being on all fours as he bobbed along her length, looking up at her with almost puppy dog like eyes as he moaned and sucked on her thick pillar, hips now in the air and swaying a bit from side to side in an almost inviting fashion.

Even with her words though, he found himself trying all the same to pull her in deeper. He wouldn't force himself to take her all the way to the base, but he did make an effort to try and take a bit more each time, working to push his gag reflex at least a little further back each time.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:53 pm

She chuckles at your efforts. "Look at you wiggle that ass. You're begging to have a dick back there." She lifts a hand palm up with two fingers extended. A pink glow envelopes them, and she begins moving the digits up and down. You feel something push up against your pucker each time her fingers lift as if she were poking you. "Let's play a little game to see your new skills. If you get me off by the time I'm certain you're stretched out enough to accommodate me, I'll call a playmate for me to spit roast you. Take too long though, and I'll satisfy myself with another toy while two playmates spitroast you." Her eyes dart to the end table where her belt clip with her Pokemon rest hinting as to what kind of playmates she's talking about.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:21 am

Was... Am I begging for such? Patrick wondered, eyes lidded, hazy, and spiral filled as he glanced up at her, moaning with ever rising need as his tongue wriggled against the underside of her pillar. His mind tried to shake off what was going on (9) but didn't have any luck. Either he was too far deep into this state, or she was just too good.

He lets out a confused noise as he sees and feels this new addition, (6,3) then he moans and shudders, feeling the fingers start to poke into his virgin backdoor. He finds himself wanting to do just that, to please her and show her his skills... but her fingers prove distracting and he finds himself having trouble focusing between the pleasure of sucking her cock and being fingered by her psychic fingers.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:22 pm

She tuts seeming a bit disappointed. "I guess I was expecting too much from you on your first day." She thrusts her fingers up suddenly pushing deeper into your pucker. "Yes, you feel just about ready, but I guess I won't be taking your virginity. Wonder which of them will take it." She lifts her other hand, two Pokeballs hovering over her palm soon opening to release a Mon to each side. Sabrina was known for her Kadabra, but she'd apparently imported a Kirlia. The pair eyed each other, and it felt like there was a battle of wills going on between them before the Kirlia chuffed, and Kadabra walked around you.

You'd thought the Kirlia was female until she did indeed pull out a new cock. Sabrina gave you a look. "You'll be practicing on her now." It was disappointing not getting to drink your mistress' cum, but it seemed she had other plans for you. As your head was moved to the tip of Kirlia's cock, you felt a psychic force pull your asscheeks apart before Kadabra pushed himself into you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:57 am

Patrick squeals at this, her psychic fingers prodding against a spot in his rear that sends jolts of pleasure through him. It isn't enough to push the disappointment her words bring aside, but it does briefly distract him from them as he pants and shivers as she steps back and brings out two "playmates" for him to tend to.

Still, his mind was too far deep in this situation. He simply nodded a bit glumly, before blushing and parting his lips to take the Kirlia's dick into his mouth. It tastes... good... not as good as Mistress... but good. Need to... practice. To be better for Mistress

Of course, his thoughts were briefly derailed, and a squeal died in his throat as his body jerked forward in surprise when the Kadabra pushed on in, the thick pillar striking that same spot as his eyes rolled up in a mixture of stunned pleasure and some surprised discomfort, both from his backdoor virginity being taken, and for having the Kirlia's pillar stuffed down his throat, his lips nearly at her base.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:17 am

You notice Mistress gesture, and the other boitoy that had been dancing while you sucked her now got between her legs to finish what you started. You saw his pucker spread wide around nothing just as yours had, but it didn't seem to distract him from his work in the slightest. "It takes practice to completely forget about your own pleasure and to become nothing more than a tool for the pleasure of others, but keep at it, and you will become a wonderful sex toy."

As she spoke to you, the two Mon worked up to a rapid, yet matched pace slamming into you from both ends. Mistress's words made it clear to you though, you needed to keep your attention on Kirlia's cock and not get distracted by the pleasure building inside of your ass as it's spread around Kadabra's spire. You noticed a rather wicked smile cross Kirlia's face and as she pointed two fingers at you pinching your nostrils shut blocking you from breathing for the moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Nodding and moaning from Sabrina's words, Patrick did his best to do just that, though he wasn't having much luck. The pleasures he was feeling were too new and too intense to easily handle, and his hips were soon moving back just as eagerly as his mouth and head were. Patrick's eyes widened however as his nostrils were blocked, which was timed perfectly with her cock shoved deeper down his throat and causing him to gag and choke a bit as he wriggled between them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:05 pm

She smirked as you gagged over her length. She released her grip letting you breathe again but would do it again every so often. Almost always when you weren't expecting it with such accuracy that she may have been reading your mind. Kadabra began pushing more forcefully against you as you felt a swelling at the base of his cock. Then you felt your nipples tingle as they were tweaked by another psychic force. You realized there was a subtle difference in how it felt compared to Kirlia plugging your nose, or Mistress stretching your rim. Like you'd be able to tell who was groping you just by the way it felt.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:56 am

Gurgling and feeling like he was getting ever closer to more intense and alien pleasures, Patrick's mind began to further become mush under their assault. He could feel the differences in psychic touches from all three of them, but that was increasingly mattering less and less as his brain seemed to simply focus on two things- the pleasure he could give them, and the pleasure he could receive in kind, with the former being the thing of greater importance. The spirals in his eyes grew stronger and more ever present, soon dominating his entire vision and his eyes themselves.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:12 am

Mistress giggles, her sultry voice music to your ears. "My you're taking to this better than I thought. I'd planned to slowly override your old self with this new you, but you don't look like there's much of the old you left. I guess I'll just have to finish the changes and move you into your new home tonight. Go ahead you two. There's no need to hold back any longer. Finish him off and wipe out everything unnecessary." The two Mon begin rocking into you even faster. Their psychic energies release your nose and nipples instead focusing on your shoulders and waist to help rock you back even faster as you feel both cocks twitch in imminent release.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:18 am

Her words were indeed music to his ears, and they floated through and helped wash away everything else. He wasn't Patrick anymore... he was a doll, a plaything for Mistress to do with as she pleased. He bobbed and bounced happily between them as his brain felt like it was melting in ever rising ecstasy, and he soon came harder than he'd ever done before as he felt all the unimportant stuff fading away, drifting off like bubbles in a breeze, each one popping never to be seen again.
Kuragari

Return to Private Games