Flaira's Pokemon Adventure(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Flaira's Pokemon Adventure(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:56 am

She seemed surprised and confused, but shuddered and then obeyed "A~Ah, we'll get investigated by Officer Jenny if you're out of a ball and we go into town, I~If you wanna stay out we'll have to go around, b~but that'll take longer?" She said after a moment, blushing but looking down submissively, it seems that despite her mind being mostly back she was submitting to what you wanted still.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:52 pm

I smirk as she told me officer Jenny might cause us a problem. I could probably do something about her, but it was probably best to make preparations to encounter her on my terms rather than walk half-cocked into a confrontation. "Sure, we've got time for the scenic route. Lead the way." I continued toying with her body while keeping an eye out for any other humans. "Is there really such a problem with me being out?" I would certainly prefer not to be confined in one of those devices so learning more about traveling with a human outside of it would be good.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:07 am

She blushed but changed where she was heading towards, going through trails that mostly tended to be used by pokemon in the woods rather than heading for the main route most human's used. She hummed at your question "Well, some places have rules against it, the bigger cities normally don't like having pokemon just out, a lot of mon can be possessive of their trainers and can lead to fights if to many mon are out and about. Normally than can only be let out in the trainer's home or hotel room or special parks and battle arena's in the city."

She paused and shuddered a bit in pleasure before continuing "Pokemon Thieves though have a habbit of taking pokemon but not the pokeball, so officers even in smaller cities or places that let pokemon out regularly will try and investigate, and the officer doesn't like me anyways, a lot of pokemon activists don't actually." She admitted, laughing and then squeaking out a moan.

She looked at you then explained "I'm a Professor but well, I'm a professor in pokemon Breeding. And part of breeding is trying to keep mon happy, some mon are content with good food and a fun work out." She was leaning into your side now "But some want or like other stuff...like my biggest "Problem" that I caused is signing a release to a girl who's Gardevoir wanted to get piercings and tattoos. It wasn't just a baby pokemon or a fresh evolution either I knew this girl I gave her that Ralts Hell I hatched that Ralts myself! She was always into Tattoos and Piercings and always wanted pictures or magazines with humans who had them!"

She seemed to have distracted herself from your fingers with her ranting "Some people insisted that I was helping abuse a pokemon and was promoting Abuse and all kinds of nonsense and I had to be dragged to court and it was a big mess, the local Officer really didn't like me after that cause she seems to think Mon can't think for themselves and both Ferals and Anthros are just mindless beasts and constantly tried to catch me for Abuse of them! I can barely do anything without her or some nosy busybody poking their heads in and demanding to know if I'm torturing "poor innocent pokemon" It's beyond annoying! Even with things like you which can talk they treat them like dumb beasts that don't know anything! Like sure some mon need protecting Psyduck and Magikarp generally can't make choices like that but it was a Gardevoir and one old enough to get tattoos and piercings on her own if she was human!"

She finished her rant right as the two of you exited into a clearing and saw a fence with a gate in it in the woods on the other side, she quickly led you through and soon you found yourself in an area filled with a bunch of pokemon both Anthro and Feral, and she led you easily through and into a large building humming "I'll need you to be in your pokeball twice...I need to register your stats, and mark you as having a phobia of being in a ball that should let you stay out and with your trainer in most cases though not all...I also have to have you in a ball when I give you to her, so you can be registered as being her pokemon and not get taken away."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:22 pm

I shrugged, "Yes, I know I will have to be registered, but I want to spend as little time as possible in such confinement." It stunk that there were such restrictions would be placed on me. I considered the possibility of making some changes. I would have to be careful, but if I made some changes in the right people of power, I could probably make belonging to a trainer a little less bothersome. "It is disappointing that I'll only be here a week. If I had more time, I might be able to teach some people a thing or two about their preconceptions."

As I continued following her, I continued rubbing her ass with my thumb, but my other two fingers pushed into her stirring her up a little wanting to see what her limit was. The thought of toying with her in secret with other humans around was quite enticing, but I needed to know how far I could push her before she broke and gave the game away. "While I'm in no rush, I am curious about how much farther it is to your lab.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:57 am

She pointed ahead "We're on the property now, that's why I was~?!" She cut off, she seemed to be able to talk when you were just teasing her pussy and only shivering a bit when you brushed her ass, when your finger pushed in a little she completely stopped and her ass perked up as she froze, honestly it was more like a mental command of some sort...cause the second your finger came out she just started walking and talking again like it was nothing.

Though before you could go much further you were stopped by a growl you knew well, a Vulpix, a Very angry one, and were promptly covered in snow. After clearing the snow you were just as promptly introduced to the ice type Vulpix via a Zen Headbutt that you barely managed to dodge, Her frosty voice Hissed out "The Fuck Do You Think You're Doing~?" As she stared you down, despite the fact that you had a type advantage and were evolved she had no fear, instead she just seemed incredibly offended. The professor quickly moved to get out of the way as the Vulpix continued "Anyone tell you to keep your grubby paws of things that don't belong to you, you bastard daughter of a Nickit?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:25 am

I smirk as she stops suddenly when my finger enters her. Even more amusingly, she restarted as if there had been no interruption at all when I pulled out of her. She was certainly going to be a fun little toy as I followed her on the way to her lab.

I grunted in surprise at the sneak attack which I could only assume was the same vulpix that had been presenting itself to her. "Doesn't belong to me? I certainly don't smell your scent on her." I feigned a look of faux surprise. "Ah, you wouldn't be the little vixen that taught her how to present herself for breeding, would you?" I grabbed the Professor's ass once again carefully building a small flame in the back of my throat in case it should enrage her to attack again. "I must admit you have good taste, but you really should have sealed the deal sooner if you were going to be so...possessive."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:35 am

The Professor who'd been trying to get out of the way yelp and froze again as a finger slid into her as and then you were promptly given the sight of snow forming a storm around an angry Vulpix "Dumb Fuck Futa?!" The Little Violent Vixen yelled "It's Called Slow burn! Romance! You Rapist Bitch?! You wouldn't understand actual fun if it came up and kicked your cock! Any Dumb Bitch can Hypno a Human How boring do you have to be to pull off something like a discount Hypno!?" She yelled angrily, "You Ruined my Fun! Give me a good reason not to Report you as an Unstable Mon!" She retorted...honestly she seemed more pissed off at you 'getting in the way of her fun' than what you'd did

"Psychic types can tell if you change to much at once Dipshit she's gonna be a big fucking beacon for them! When they undo your shit they're also gonna get rid of what I've done too probably! I'll have to start all over you didn't think "Oh there's a reason a Vulpix in heat didn't just rape this surprisingly easy to hypno human?" Are you an idiot?!" She finished panting heavily, "I was having fun sneaking around, being all subtle and you ruined it!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:49 pm

I keep a smirk as she chastises me. "Oh, then it's worse than I thought. You've known what an easy target she is and have still been holding back. If I'm hunting a pidgey with a broken wing, I don't snap my own leg to be sporting. I hunt it down and be done with it. If I want a challenge, I'll look for challenging prey. In fact, I've already made such arrangements." Sinking a second digit into the Professor, I bend her over. "I'll be out of your fur in a week when those new trainers come by to get started."

"As for why you shouldn't report me, do you really think they'll let you get back to work on her after they undo this? No, anyone that has a stake in undoing this will want to make certain it doesn't happen again. She'll probably have some new Mon under her care that's secretly watching out for predators like us. Wouldn't it be better to just enjoy the fruits of my admittedly easy labor? Then you can either keep her for yourself after I'm gone, have her hand you over to Nicole as a new starter like I'm doing with Bella, or move on to find new prey." I figured once she'd fooled around with the woman, this vulpix couldn't risk turning me in lest I tell them how she went along, and after all the effort she put in, could she really just give up on tasting of this Apple?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:10 am

The Vulpix let out an annoyed growl and threw her hands up "Not like I have a Choice now, And it's less "Hurting myself to hunt a wounded Pidgey" and more "Oh Fuck that's a flock of fucking Fearow, and I'm trying to sneak an Egg Away" And why the Fuck should you get the girl huh?! I want the Girl! I don't like Futa! Or Dicks at all why the fuck do you think I was working over that cutie of a professor?!" She waved her hand at the completely out of it Apple, who was now laying face down and ass up with her legs spread, your fingers keeping her up mostly, her brain blanking again as her ass was teased.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:03 am

I rolled my eyes as she continued to complain about every little thing. I'd probably need to learn more about whoever it was she was trying to avoid the notice of, but I was hard and ready to get my cock milked once more, and she would probably be more forthcoming after some relief. It wasn't like I had been that attached to my choice of trainer anyway. "Fine, if it'll cut the bitching you can have the girl. Now are you going to join us, or am I getting her to myself again?" I removed my fingers from her back door shifting my hips to let her feel my cockhead against her backdoor for but a moment before I prodded her for entrance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:22 am

Apple Briefly woke up, her pussy leaving a puddle from you teasing her ass, only the scream and cum hard, coating your balls as you pushed your hot cock into her backdoor, her entire body shaking with pleasure.

Then the Vulpix spoke up, "No Thanks I'm not a Scavenger, I prefer to actually get my prey myself. Listen you wild Mutt, just don't Go Hypnoing important people okay? You're a Moron but I guess the Wilds are a Different Place, anyways important people get checked now and then, Professors, Day Care Handlers, Gym Leaders...people like that. If enough time passes the one doing the check can't find even big changes, but if you build up big changes over time, it can slide by as a normal change and they won't suspect anything wrong." She explained sighing, before suddenly Huffing.

She Approached you and pointed at Apple's ass, that your cock was currently "See I set it up so that her ass is way more sensitive than her pussy, and she'll feel more and more attraction to people who play with her ass and be more submissive to it, she'll also ignore things like our conversation as long as her ass is being played with, she had a minor anal fetish and by linking that it let me slide things in more easily!" She said proudly with her hands on her hips and sticking her tits out. "Honestly you should be kissing my pretty little snow white ass in thanks for using my work." she huffed, before teasing you by bending over a little and wiggling her ass in your direction "Why don't you kiss it like a good girl and thank me~" She teased you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:16 am

I shake my head when she vehemently turned down my offer that I'd made to try and keep some peace between us. "Just making an offer, you don't have to wrinkle your nose when I offer an olive branch especially when you made it sound like you would have preferred to get the girl." I continue pushing my cock in and out of her ass listening to what she'd chosen to divulge. What she'd done with the Professor's ass was interesting, but her tone was starting to get on the exhausting side, especially as she told me to kiss her ass. Instead, with a smirk I gave it a light swat against her cheek. "Be careful, dear. Such a big ego can be quite the turn-off." Worried Apple might become jealous, I gave her a much fiercer strike to her own posterior. "Though I must admit I'm curious. Who is it that has taken it upon themselves to protect the likes of the good Professor from the likes of little ol' us?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:08 am

The little Snow Vixen huffed and rolled her eyes "Could at least give me something for stealing my hard work." She grumbled before continuing "Mainly the League itself I guess I'm not sure something about checking for any teams affecting people, As for mon? I've seen an Alakazam and a Gothitelle, but their could be more, I managed to convince the Gothitelle that my making the professor a nudist was a joke, that's how I actually found out about them." She answered, pouting heavily while Apple moaned like a slut and road your cock without any care or thought about anything else.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:04 pm

"I'd find it pretty hard to kiss a cute little ass like that and NOT stick my dick in it, and you already told me your opinion on dick. The Professor would certainly not even think before diving in if you wanted." So it was this league and a couple of Mon? The league would be easy enough to track down though I'd probably want to get stronger before taking on people at the head of a Mon fighting tournament, and I'd have to keep from messing with too many public figures until I was ready. The other two might be easier to deal with, but it would be harder to know how to avoid them. Still, it was better to enjoy my prize as I began teasing her pucker with my knot.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:08 pm

She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out before starting to wander off "I don't have any interest in tainted meat!" She called, waving her hand at the Professor to explain what she was talking about "Anyways~ I get the new girl and you get the futa when they come, besides that let's just avoid each other." She said, quickly vanishing into the woods.

Leaving you alone with the cumming and twitching professor trapped under you and completely unable to do or say anything to escape. It seemed you didn't have to share this toy at least...
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:21 am

I shrug, "Fair enough. Good hunting." The girl really was too high-strung for her own good. Imagine putting all that effort into her prey and just giving up on it the moment another predator got their paws on it. I guess it made the choice of which new trainer to make my move on all the easier though the Professor now needed to find a use for that Nidoran though she might need it if she's giving up her vulpix to a starting trainer. Still, that was a problem for the future. Figuring, I wanted to not deal with tying, I carefully made sure to avoid knotting her as I began slamming into her in a mad dash to my next orgasm.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games