Claimed by Sis [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Claimed by Sis [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:49 pm

"Pfft, that only works in visual novels." Your sister said with a giggle, giving your breasts some teasing pinches as she carried you to the bathroom, getting the shower ready as she teased you a bit further by rubbing her hands around and about your body but not touching your breasts or the space between your legs. Your ass got some gropes though.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:00 pm

I giggled "Ah~ Are you saying that I won't get pregnant the first time and get that lovey dovey fuck fest of a life that all the girls in my Games do?" I asked with a whine, but a grin playing around before humming "Though, admittedly, most of the time it isn't with their sister? I think that's pretty unique even in my games, anime or manga, even hentai, normally it's a futa with a boy or another futa, the closest I know of is a Hentai where a futa dates a guy, but really she just wanted his sister who was known for avoiding futa, she even hid that she was a futa until she had his sister pinned and edged herself so she could cum as soon as she slammed into the sister's pussy to claim her." I rambled in thought, before coughing and blushing as I calmed my babble.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:39 am

Your sister listened to your babble in amusement as she washed your body, showing that in the span of your rambling you'd been moved into the shower and now felt the warm water cascading down over you. Your sisters cock poked against your backside, still hard but not nearly as hard and stiff as it had been earlier.

"You're so cute when you go into nerd mode sis~" Jasmine said with a teasing purr, licking at your cheek and nibbling your ear as she poked at your breast. "Don't worry, I'll make this between us much more interesting then those games~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:21 am

I squeaked and blushed before leaning into her, still a bit unsure and confused but finding that I liked the attention at the least, it felt nice to be so obviously wanted like this, and I found myself leaning up to give her a quick kiss, blushing again "Do you seduce all the girls you meet or am I just special?" I asked trying to joke but I was blushing and having a hard time looking at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:22 am

"Seeing as you are the only girl I'm interested in, I'd say that makes ya plenty special~" She purred, pulling you into a heated kiss that left you breathless and your head spinning softly as she continued working to wash you up, then got started on herself once you were nice and clean.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:46 am

By the time she was done washing me I was feeling all hot and bothered again, sitting down in the shower thanks to my legs giving out "S~Sis~? I~I feel Like S~Super Sensitive and needy~" I whined and wiggled for her attention "L~Like I'm a total Masturbation addict b~but Your hot cum inside me is just making it worse!" I yelped out blushing more "Y~You're way too good with your hands too." I mumbled embarrassed, "I heard people say Futa cum makes you horny but is that true O~Or am I just even more of a slut than I thought~?" I whined.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:03 am

"Definitively a slut~" Jasmine said with a laugh, smirking as her cock twitched a bit in excitement. "As for that, I know it makes boys horny as hell. Its why its rather easy for us to just do what we want with them. Maybe it works on girls too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:29 am

I blushed and huffed, before deciding to tease her a bit by nuzzling my face into her crotch and giving tip a playful kiss "The faster you get me some food the faster you can get back to fucking me~?" I offered with a giggle, deciding to embrace my Slutty side, after all, sis seemed to like it...and she did own me~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:15 am

Your teasing and the kiss had her back to full hardness, and instantly you found a cock shoved down your throat as Jasmine moaned and groaned in pleasure, her cock driving in and out of your lips and plunging into the depths of your newly minted throat pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:29 am

I moaned into the cock being slammed balls deep down my throat, blushing and shivering in pleasure I found myself eagerly suckling on it as I pressed my tits into her, my fingers diving into my pussy again as I was throat fucked by my sister, I couldn't even tell if it was because of her cum or if I was just that much of a horny bitch, it just felt so good to be used~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:36 am

Whether it was one, or the other, or possibly both, you soon came around your fingers even as your sister kept going, her hands soon gripping your head tightly as she panted and grunted, using your face as little more than a cocksleeve as you felt her heavy balls smacking into your chin, a bit of dampness showing her slit was also drooling like a leaky honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:39 am

I giggled into her cock as a lewd idea popped into my head, Reaching up and pushing fingers into both her holes I went to work not just softly fingering her, but full on finger blasting her if she could handle it at least, I had no idea how much she played with her holes compared to her cock after all, but having all three teased at once should still be fun~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:59 am

She wasn't expecting that, given that she managed only a half dozen more thrusts before she began to splatter the inside of your throat white with her seed as she squealed. Both her ass and her slit clung to your fingers, not that such was hard given both had been rather clingy anyways suggesting they didn't get played with nearly as much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:45 am

I giggled and looked up at her as I swallowed her cum, not stopping my sucking or fingering, instead I just bobbed my head eagerly licking her shaft and sped my fingers up, trying to hunt around and see if I could possibly find her G or P spots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:42 pm

You didn't find either of them, but she did pull out and pant quite a bit, slapping your face with her dick as she said, "Oh yeah, you're a slut alright. Going for those while I'm fucking your face like that? That's practically begging to have your stomach pumped full of jizz."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:47 pm

I blushed and giggled a bit, "Hmm~ thanks for the meal big sis~" I purred to tease her a bit, kissing her shaft, I felt a bit goofy doing this, but at the same time I was really, really liking it a lot too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Shaking her head in bemusement, your sister helped you finish cleaning up and then dried you and herself off as she said, "C'mon, so much sex in so short a time has me starving, and Mom's probably got food ready."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games