Braving the Wilderlands [Lazy Kitsune & Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Braving the Wilderlands [Lazy Kitsune & Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 pm

Talia certainly had the right idea about scavenging clothes off the pirates, at least something she could use to wrap around her chest and cover her nethers would be enough for now, if they werent too ragged with blood or any other such foulness. "Im.. im honestly not sure, but.." Alexandra turns her head over to the chest.

"There are magicks at work here that I've never encountered. And those men seemed drawn to it. A part of me says she should destroy it, but I fear that would unleash something much worse.." She voice quivers slightly as she listens to Talia speak to her and offers her a rag to clean herself up.

"O-oh, theres no need to apologize, I think it was my own weakness more than anything." She accepts the little patch of cloth and goes to wipe the cum that had nestled onto her skin, feeling the wet almost slimy texture against her skin. She nearly brought the rag up to her nose and drink in the smell, but stopped herself soon enough.

"If you arent hurt, should we press on? Hopefully the port isnt too far from where we are now." Alexandra asks as she watches Talia fashion some clothes for herself.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:44 pm

"Destroy it? You mean the thing in the chest?" Talia got to her feet, tying strips of cloth to lightly bind her chest and give her a makeshift skirt. "If you think you can take a crack at it? Could be worth something to sell if we could find a way to safely transport it, but I don't see that happening. Its probably not safer to leave it here, could be more about that would want to get their hands on it. I wonder if they left it here as a trap, or if its something to do with what they came here for in the first place..." she quickly checked over her flintlock as she spoke, making sure it was cleared of sand and ready for use again should more of these strange pirates attempt to jump them. "I could open the chest and you try and smash the thing with that big sword of yours." She paused and looked at what rags she had left over. "Actually, maybe we can bring it with us. Wrap it up tightly enough so it can't play its music. Might as well get something out of this and its better than leaving it here. Either way, we should probably be a bit careful if we were to move on from here. Follow my lead when you want to go, love. I know a thing or to about stepping lightly."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:57 pm

"Yes the thing in the chest" She mutters to herself. "We dont know, but given the state of it.. it feels like it was only recently recovered from the bottom of the ocean anyway. Was.. was this on the ship?" She asks Talia, though the question whatever the answer wasnt going to be particularly useful. She watches the Talia checks her gun and offers then to open the chest while she destroys the cursed item.

"We'll do that then." Alexandra confirms as the pair make their way to the chest, sitting plain as day, nestled into the sand. Talia knelt next to the box while Alexandra squared up, the tip of her blade ready to sink into the terrible item the moment Talia opens the chest.

"On the count of 3..." She took a deep breath, the winds stilled around them. "3... 2.. . 1!" Alexandra shouts ordering Talia to swing the lid open when suddenly a gust of wind strikes the pair in the side, providing a momentary distraction for Alexandra but a moment was all that was needed for her to be under its spell against, the breeze blowing through it, its siren call whispering plainly into her hear as she fell to her knees and stuck her head over the lip of the chest listening as the breeze created its delightfully evil melody
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:07 pm

Talia falls to her knees beside Alexandra, succumbing the moment the chest was opened. "Alexandra..." she moaned out, reaching out a hand with the quickly diminishing part of her mind that was still rational, trying to stir her friend from the melody's grip. "We... we need to..." she murmured, her hand reaching Alex's shoulder. Though instead of shaking her awake, it gently and soothingly stroked her upper arm. "We really... really need to..." she pressed herself close to Alex, feeling the warmth of her body against hers. Her head lowered to listen to the song of the conch as well. "Pull ourselves... together... and..." She was drooling. They were both drooling. Their gazes drifting to the middle distance. "stop.... stop..." her voice trailed off and her breathing grew heavier. She panted while listening to the music with Alex for over half a minute before she managed to speak again. "We... need to... pull... the conch out of the chest... so we can listen to the music better."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:15 pm

For Alexandra, Talia's voice felt like a distant dream that was barely coming at the edges, but the more she listened to the conch the more she was enjoying and found herself pulling herself closer to Talia in turn, seeing that smooth sand speckled skin against her own, shielding the woman from the wind as they shared in each other's warmth for just a moment. Listening along to her friend's words and the Conch's melody she managed to pull herself together enough to muster the strength needed to retrieve the conch, ushering it out of its velvet laden prison and onto the sand where the wind was free to blow into it as it needed.

And soon enough Alexandra found herself on her back once more head mere inches from the conch as the wind whistled through its curves. Her gaze trailing from Talia's smooth curves off into the sky as she started into the endless blue.
Wis save: 0
Drifting along without a single care in the world... the ocean at her back and Talia by her side, the feeling of their hands intertwined. A moment she wants to go on forever.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:31 pm

The two of them lay beside the conch, listening to its alluring song. Unbeknownst to them, the simpler minded creatures of the coast were even more easily puppeteered by the melody than they were. A cast of crabs paraded over to the two of them, smiling blissfully on the ground and began to snip away at their recently cobbled together clothes before being on their way back towards the sea. The two lay together naked once more as the song took on a different tune. Having lulled them into complacency, it returned to its appeal to their desires. The wildness of the sea, the clap of waves mixing with the clap of flesh on flesh. They drew closer to each other on the sand almost wordlessly as their minds sank into a world dominated by the song where it could toy with what it pleased.

Talia found herself somewhere she had never been but remembered dearly. She sat near the edge of lake she both did and did not recognise, dressed in clothes far finer than any she had worn before. A corset hugged her tightly, it should have been a new and alien experience, but it somehow felt natural. She turned to see sitting beside her was Alexandra, dressed in a similar fashion. Faint whispers hidden in the sound of rippling water tried to pierce into her mind... tell her what she should remember, but all the images that her memories conjured up were like muddied water, as if two sets of memories were trying to coexist.

"Lady knight..." Talia murmured, eyes wide with bewilderment. "Where... are we?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Alexandra found herself back at that faithful lake, dressed in clothes fit for women of high pursuits and besides her the former memory she had of her past lover was now replaced by a woman whom she thought she had only met recently. That beautiful short crop of black hair was tied by a flower crown of white roses that Alexandra had made herself prior to making the hike up to the lake. And she looked over the half-elf with eyes that burned with desire.

"Knight? Its a bit early to be calling me your knight dont you think. This was our favorite spot, the shores of Lake Nadine. We used to come here all the time and.." Alexandra leaned in towards Talia, placing a kiss on the woman's nape, that fair skin glistening in the afternoon sun.

"Remember when we shared our first kiss here." Alexandra said as she slowly and her way up Talia's neck, her hand searching for the half-elf's own. She bit down just slightly on her neck, it shouldnt bruise, but it will be a good reminder of the day's events.

"You told me we were going to sure so many of our firsts here.. Together." On that last word Alexandra pulled away from her friend and stared into her dappled green eyes. "Before I had to leave to join the order." Alexandra's voice soft as she moved to wrap on arm around Talia's waist to pull them even closer and their lips met once again for the second time today, though for Alexandra believing it was for the last time in a life time.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:08 pm

Talia felt confused by Alexandra's words and actions, but too dazed to question them. Until Alex placed a love bite on Talia's neck however, at which point the inventions of Alexandra's subconscious flooded into Talia's mind and took root as memory. This... was true... they were lovers... here by this lake... but these clothes still felt like they belonged to someone else. Though as her lover brought a kiss to her lips, her worries ebbed away. "Of course..." she said with a smile once the kiss broke, wrapping her own arms around Alexandra. "Many firsts... all of which incredible. And everything we've done since then. You really know your way around my body." As she spoke these words, her own familiarity with where she liked to be touched slipped into Alexandra's mind. "I didn't think I'd fall in love, well... love, but here I am."

The mind is a funny thing. As the two of them find their streams of consciousness merging here, they're subconscious also dreams of other memories and fantasies dancing through the motions along with the conch's melody at the same time. Alex's newly awakened fantasies came to the surface as the first of many to be explored. He sensation of gagging on a cock as it filled her mouth with cum was still fresh to her memory, only now it had collided with one of Talia's memories. Alex was out of her usual finery from her past and wearing a cheap mockery... and one much more revealing. Whores clothes. Talia knelt beside her, whispering encouragement in her ear while reaching around to gently tease her breasts, spilling out the top of Alex's dress. She looked up at the man patting her head... a sensation her memory only associated with one man. Her father smiled down at her as he came in her mouth. "That's my sweet little girl. Look at what a woman you've grown into."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:27 pm

"I didnt think we'd be here either... but there's nowhere else i'd rather be." Alexandra says as her lips settle back onto Talia's this loving moment moving and shifting around in each other's minds. The fantasies and experiences warping every which way and in ways that Alexandra could never have believed to be real, but in this moment they were.. and she adored them. Soon enough Alexandra found her lips around a cock she never in her years would imagine servicing, but here she was on her knees before the one man who had her unconditional love. It goes without saying that Alexandra was a daddy's girl growing up, following in his footsteps of becoming a Templar, but in this moment she is daddy's little girl.

"Hahh~ Thank you father for the lesson. It was thanks to you and mmm" She spun her head around to give a sloppy cum soaked kiss to Talia "Talia that I grew into such a woman, a woman any man could love." She scooped what little cum spilled out from between her cheeks before returning her mouth around her father's shaft ready to work it to a shine.

Their loose consciousness then gave rise to a new scene, coming into one of the various port towns just before leaving for the Wilderlands the two women were seated on a pair of laps. Two burly and brawny men who knew their way around a ship. Ones they intended to board or stow away on at the very least. Talia especially found her company particularly enjoyable nestling her tight leather pants against the poor excuse of burlap that he called trousers. You watch as your lover was being happily fondled and plied with alcohol and you yourself felt a hand slip under your leather breast plate, kneading away at your tits as you downed a mug of ale. "So you two sluts need passage huh? Aint got the coin though, what makes you think we'll just let the two of you on, cuz you're fetchin to the eye?" The man said as she took a swing and pinched at your breast.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:45 pm

"Because... ummph..." Talia moaned, too drunk to worry that she and Alex may be in the middle of being taken advantage of. This drunk was strong... could something have been slipped in? The pinch to her nipple breaks that train of thought. "Because we'll make you more than double the coin... and you can enjoy the goods for free when we're off duty." He didn't need her permission for that given the state they were in, and they all knew that. They never saw a coin of their earnings that summer and were still dropped off at the wrong port and had to whore their way back. To think at first they only wanted to travel for a week to go sight seeing around the shore. Now they sucked more sailor cock in that summer than they could even try to count. Talia stopped to wonder why she never noticed just how much cock she sucked until now, but the thought passes quickly.

The theme of whoring brought them back to Alexandra's father, though this time in an ornate bed of the likes Talia had never slept in before. Though clearly she had fucked in one as she lay with cum dripping from her pussy as she watched Alex getting stretched open, her father's cock spreading her asshole inch by inch as he pinned her to his bed. Talia stroked her cheek as she watched Alex bite the bedsheets. "Isn't daddy's cock so big?"

Wait... daddy? Why did she call him that? Talia's look of bewilderment returned as conflicting memories vied for centre stage in her head. Were they related somehow? Was she just using it as a pet name? Or saying daddy to connect to Alex. She met Alex's gaze, hoping for answers.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:58 pm

Whoring themselves up and down the coast as a pair of Cock-sucking deck hands was certainly not the worse use of her summer. It was certainly one of the more exhilarating summers Alexandra got to experience along side her lover. No more calm breezes and sweet lake sounds, now it was back allies and lip smacking as she and Talia devoured cock after cock on every ship and salty tavern the two found themselves in for the better part of two months.

Soon enough with the stream of conciousness and their whoring escapades took a different turn Alexandra found herself returning home for a new lesson, getting taught by Daddy about how to use a different hole as she squealed and groaned from the initial pain of having her ass stretched, but that which soon turned to pleasure begging for her father to fuck her harder and to treat her like a whore.

"Yess~ Daddy's cock is great.." Alex moaned out as she looked over Talia who seemed somewhat confused by her announcement. And soon knowledge flooded into Talia as a look of bliss peaked on Alex's face. Memories of your younger days as a lowly street urchin until a man dressed in holy symbols brought you back to a lovely manor, raised as a maid of the family playing with the man's daughter as you grew up, but on your 18th nameday learned of a pleasurable secret about the master of the house. All of the young ladies under his employ were all his sluts, all his little girls and he made you scream and shout at the top of your lungs, soon he wasnt "Sir" or even "Master" he was only Daddy from now on and you were finally sharing this secret with his true born daughter, another whore to add to the pile.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm

Talia almost came from recalling the memories of being broken in as a whore by her master. She stroked Alex's cheek as the same thing was now happening to her, kissing her whenever she had caught her breath and cheering her on. "You're doing so well, love. You have no idea how long I've wanted to share all this with you. Every time I rode your father's cock, I dreamt of being able to do it with you here. And now we can. That's a birthday treat I'm sure you're enjoying oh so much."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:30 pm

Alexandra was barely coherent as she was bounded from behind. On her hands and knees moaning wantonly feeling her ass clap against her father's muscular thoughts, the hairs on his legs providing her with secondary sensations that only heightened her pleasure. "I... im so glad~ Talia.. hahh~ Daddy's cock~ Is the best.. nothing can.. compare.." Alexandra moaned out as she once again bit into the duvet that covered the lavish bed. Thats when you see your master look over to you, his strong arm tugging on your waist and pulling you up to your hands and knees along side your love.

"All is as it should be." He said as you felt him slap your ass and then slide two fingers into your still cum-soaked pussy. "I've waited many years for this. Seeing you both side by side has been my greatest desire." The fingers in your pussy spread you wide as he continues to work you. This digits sliding against the sides of your pussy, pushing and pulling you back and forth as his words continued to resonate within your mind.

"Both of your mothers were in the same position you found yourselves now, and I fully intend to fill you both in the same manner." The look on his face was devilish to say the least but off to your side you hear Alex scream out in glee as her ass is filled with a pearly surprise and she falls forward off of your master's cock. His cock still standing firm as it spurt rope after rope onto Alexandra's backside. "Alright Talia, you know what to do next."

And before you know it the memory shifts again this time you were on your back, your face already covered in a heavy layer of your master's seed, but his cock was still hard. This was going to be his first time taking your flower, but between his legs you can see the crack in the door. Someone was watching.. crystal blue eyes stared in from outside, but before you can say anything his cock is firmly lodged within your quim and you call out instinctually and you feel a hard pinch against your breasts.

"What did I say Talia, you're my little girl now, and what do they call their fathers?" She says before his lips come crashing down on yours stealing your breath away and preventing you from moaning too loudly until he pulls away, "So who am I Talia?" Between each of his words you feel him thrust into you, firmly feeling his hips crash into yours sending a jolt up your spine.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Talia mewled and slurped happily, lapping up the thick dollops of cum that dripped across her lips as she lay with her legs spread for Daddy. Her eyes crossed as he entered her, taking her virginity. "Fff~ Fuck~" she cried out, arching her back as he started to fuck her. "You're my Daddy!" she cried out "Fuck! So good! I love you Daddy! Fuck me harder!" Completely forgetting about their voyeur, she bit her lip and gazed up at the man fucking her wantonly, moaning her praises to him as he claimed her fuck hole.

She returned to Alexandra's side in her mind, being fucked once again with her lover and half-sister beside her. An array of memories, mixed from their minds and perverted by the song of the conch were pouring in, any lingering mental resistance fucked away by "Daddy's" cock. A chorus of moans and flesh on flesh that continued to rise in a tempest of pleasure, all the while the faint call of the sea's waves could be heard beneath.

And then it all stilled.

Talia and Alexandra came too, their arms wrapped around each other, bodies intertwined and writhing on post orgasmic bliss, having brought each other to climax several times over while dancing to the melody on the sand. Their lips locked, they indulge the kiss for a few moments more, before Talia breaks it as the haze leaves her expression as if just waking from a deep slumber. "Alex... hmm... are you OK?" she asked, gently stroking her lover and sister's cheek. She glanced over to the conch, where it still lay on the ground, though the music seemed to have stopped for now, returning the two of them back to reality. "Seems like it didn't do anything to our minds this time." she said, with a sigh of relief. "Guess we got lucky."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:52 pm

"Mmm... huh?" Alexandra was slow to come to, her mind still a blur of strange emotions and feels as she felt herself still entangled in the arms of her beloved sister. The melding of emotion and memory wasnt a wholly unpleasant one, but the ramifications were steep as Alex's sapphire eyes traced her lover's form, the soreness all over her body feeling quite overwhelming as she had to put effort into untangling herself. Her mind slowly refocusing after a lucky turn of events that prevented further enthrallment to the conch's song.

"I.. i think im fine.. but, i dont know if could call happened lucky.." The templar looks around trying to see if they were truly alone and after a moment it seemed like they were spared an ambush.

"That Conch needs to go.." Alex mutters out, rubbing her eyes careful to not get sand into it as she looks around for her blade. Taking it up by the hilt as she stands over the conch the tip of her blade over the mottled blue shell just before her blade split the delicate shell in half rendering it mute and its blight quenched.

"There.. its done.." Alex breathed a sigh of relief, thankful to see that no special ritual was required to purify the item. But she was left wondering where such a thing came from or what it came from. The thought lingers making her shudder in fear and an unknown delight. But with the deed done Alex takes a moment to examine their clothes, seeing them torn to shreds. Did.. they do that to themselves?

"Umm dont suppose you have any other sources of cloth now do ya?" Alex says with a faint chuckle before finding her sword belt and scabbard. With everything in order they needed to keep going, hopefully they could reach port before nightfall, but before now they could proceed with the original plan before they were knocked out by the conch. The thicket of leaves and trees these two new pirates came through presented another path, the only way forward.

Staying low and letting Talia lead the way (and getting a good view of her half-sister's ass) they crept along until they ended up on another section of beach, but this time the flotsam and debris field was more dense. This area seemed to be the main wreckage site, boards, crates, chests littered all about, but atop a rock that jutted out from the ocean the Talia is the first to see something they could have only heard tale of until this moment. (Talia optional int roll to impart knowledge, on fail Alex imparts knowledge) and fawning at what could only be described as the tail of this creature were several humans prostrating themselves before her and around them more ornate chests with their lids wide open, though thankfully without any song the two could make out.

"Talia.. what now?" Alexandra says from their perch as they view the scene. They certainly approached without being seen, but it was only a matter of time.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Talia shook her head. "We'll have to scavenge more, love. For now, we'll have to be naked." she winked and gave Alex's ass a squeeze. "Not that that's so bad with you around, mind." Gathering up her weapons once again, she gives Alex a quick peck on the cheek and nods towards the break in the treeline. "Come on, this way. Seems like more than just those two came through here. Might be some survivors, or better yet, clothes."

Staying low to the ground, and making sure Alexandra followed her lead, Talia led them around under the cover of the foliage at the beach's edge. What they found waiting near the parts of the wreckage that made it to this side of the beach shocked Talia. (INT Roll: 18) "Sacred shit, is that... a Siren?" Talia gasped, the grip on her weapons growing tighter. Such a things were just myths, cautionary tales to warn people away from dangerous waters. If any had existed, they were presumed extinct long ago. Though with Talia's keen eyes, it looked a perfect match for how the tales would describe them. Perhaps there was some truth to them after all. And that would explain the conch's abilities... perhaps some artefact of the sea that contained within it an echo of the Siren's mythical enchanting song.

"We..." Talia said, looking to Alex and then back to the scene before her. "We try to take it out, before it has a chance to cause any more trouble. Then we might finally get ten minutes to ourselves to get some clothes and maybe something valuable out of all of this."

Taking advantage of their concealment, Talia readied her flintlock and took the first shot at the Siren, scoring a hit on the creature before the fight could begin properly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:55 pm

Surprise Round start!
Talia Deadeye - 12 damage! Siren(Juvenile) 13/25 HP

You line up the thin blade of your front sight dead center of the siren's chest, perched atop her rock like some throne she was an easy target as your finger slowly squeezes the trigger and within a moment there was nothing but a flash, smoke and a scream as the siren roared in pain. Her voice worbling as the fins on the side of her head rattle back and forth recoiling from the intense pain the ball of lead did as it passed through her. But before she could even recover and discern your position, Alexandra comes screaming out of the thicket her blade raised high and slicing her blade across the creature's chest, blue blood pour forth from its wounds as its scaley skin glittered in the late afternoon son.
Alexandra Basic attack 5 damage Siren(Juvenile) 8/25hp left

"Land Dwellers!!" A strange voice exited out of the siren's throat its voice seeming to harmonize with itself even as it spoke in close to human tones. But its fury was evident.

Round 1 Start: Initiative
Alexandra
Siren
Talia
Siren

But no amount of seeming bravado was going to save the foul creature from a knight's full might. After getting her strike in Alexandra drops her sword in a swift motion and goes for a bearhug her toned arms wrapping around the siren and locking it in place and it screamed and squirmed about, its tail hopelessly slapping against the water desperately trying to find some sort of advantage to wrestle free from the templar's grasp. But it was for naught, the creature continued to flail about as Alexandra held the thing from the front and spun around on the salt water soaked rock. Its back now exposed to her partner she shouts over the screams of the Siren.

"Talia Finish it off!!" Alex shouts as loudly as she can while maintaining her grip.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:07 pm

No time to waste on reloading. The fight was going well, but they had both experienced first hand just how quickly a Siren's song can halt the momentum of battle. Rushing in, Talia drew her dagger and slashed it across the creature's back as Alexandra gripped it. "Should've stayed in the sea, shark bait." Talia sneered, stepping back again to try and keep out of range of its tail in case it tried to lash out in its frenzy and smack her against the rocks. It was making a lot of noise, but it seemed so close to being finished off. If they could kill it fast then this battle would be over before any of its enchanted pirates had a chance to show up to its rescue.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 pm

"Ahhhh!!! You! You Horrid, WRETCHED LAND DWELLERS! Our treasures, you took them! Defiled them!" The creature continued to writhe in in Alexandra's arms, its terror and pain evident as its words lashed out against the two women but then a screech the two had never heard rang out from the siren as she went stock still for but a moment lifting her head up high as the voice bellowed, like the shattering of glass, metal and all things brittle, rippling out from the Siren's mouth. Any lesser person would have been thrown to the ground rolling in pain from the horrid noise, but Alexandra managed to weather the pain, holding onto the siren for dear life, preventing its escape while Talia managed to realize the impending attack and sheltered her years managing to stave off the brunt of the blow and staying on her feet.

This however seemed to the siren's desperate last attempt at salvation as Talia found an opening soon after and finished the creature off and Alexandra was left to carry its dead weight in her arms, dropping it to the ground unceremoniously. Alexandra for her part felt the adrenaline flood out of her system in but a moment, her arms trembling as she sank to her knees exhausted.

"I didnt... think coming to this place was going to be so... taxing.." Alexandra said catching her breath as she turn to look up at her sister. "Why dont.. you check the crates, maybe or gear is among all of this. I'll check on these survivors and.. take a trophy off of this thing, maybe it'll sell for a good price." Her breath finally back and feeling back in her legs Alex stands atop the rocky perch and examines each of the people who were formerly prostrating themselves for the Siren's pleasure seeing if she could shake them out of their stupor even for a moment.

As for Talia, you made you way over to the debris field and quickly picked through all that was easy to get at, at first and luckily much of it was in a pile of crates and boxes off to one side, though it looked heavily combed through already, no doubt my pirates either under the control of the siren or soon to be before they arrived, but you spotted among it much of the more mundane gear was left untouched including your armor and your sister's! It definitely seemed like whatever stacked these belongings had no use for finery as your own armor and Alexandra's well made plate was left alone.

Once you were dressed you brought over the create containing Alexandra's gear for her, she seemed in the middle of adminstering healing aid to one of the survivors and while they werent now actively worshipping the siren they still seemed quite out of it. But you see also on her hand was a large blue gem that seemed to constantly swirl like an ocean current bottled within it.

"This came out of the Siren's headdress, fancy it'll fetch a good price?" Alexandra asks before handing the gem over to you before getting back to helping one of the survivors to some shade so they can sit down. "We'll need to help these people to port, but at least they seem like they could walk. "Find anything good in the pile?"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:24 am

"Yes and no." Talia said, setting down Alex's belongings before her. "As you can see, all my pretty bits are safely hidden away. And your shiny doodads are all in here. Seems like anything of value other than our stuff was nabbed before we got here. What's that you got there, precious?" Talia looked over the gem as Alexandra handed it over and clicked her tongue. "This could help us out, definitely. Ought to get a pretty penny out of this if we find the right market. I'll be able to get that sorted for us, don't you worry."

Talia gave Alexandra a long kiss and embraced her after stashing the gem away. "I'm just glad you didn't get hurt, love. Now get some clothes on before I get jealous of all these people ogling you. We ain't whores today, so the only other person who gets to enjoy your body is Daddy." She rested her forehead against Alex's and smirked at her, before stroking her cheek and going to make sure all the survivors were focused enough to follow them to town while Alexandra got her gear on.

The survivors would need time to recover, and would always feel a strange call to the sea they could never quite shake, but they would return to their old lives. In the mean time, the stories they would tell would spread around the port town of Crow's Haven. Crow's Haven wasn't the bastion of civilization in these wild, untamed lands you would hope to find. If anything it sought to match the wildness that surrounded it with a flavour of its own. A freeport for sell swords, pirates and smugglers, Crow's Haven got its name for the crows that would gather along the gallows at the docks, granted a safer harbour than those hanging below their perch.

Once in town, Talia and Alexandra stuck together as tightly as they could. It was clearly no place to be out on their own for too long, but it should provide plenty of opportunity to make coin if you knew where to look. Bounty boards, job postings and the like could be found on near every street corner. It seemed what little authority there was in this town was desperate to find skilled help to deal with all sorts of problems plaguing the town. Not surprising if they had to deal with things like Sirens swimming up from the depths of legends to torment them.

True to her word, Talia was able to sell the gemstone, though not for as much as she would have liked based off of the gloomy look on her face. Still, it was enough for now to get the two of them sheltered and fed. They found they couldn't keep their hands off of each other that night, as if it were the first night they spent together - though surely it was just the latest of many as their own memories told them. The gold they gained from the gem gave them a comfortable week of recovery, most of it spent with their bodies pressed together and writhing under the bedsheets. Each orgam they strung out of each other helped ebb away the strain off the ordeals they went through after the shipwreck.

Then one morning came around and Alexandra awoke to an empty bed, though Talia was soon found down the stairs at a table with two other women. She smiled and beckoned Alexandra over. "Get a good sleep, love? Didn't want to wake you, you look so cute when you're asleep. Though you look cute all the time. Found some people in a similar boat to us... hopefully one with a bit better luck than the last one we were on. Got some jobs here for you to look at to, though seems like they're all pretty urgent around here. To keep us steady, I'm going to have to see what I can do here to keep the coin rolling in and maybe find a few new people to work with us. Think you can handle a bit of mercenary work today?"

Maeve the Wild Warrior
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

STR: 16 DEX: 14 CON: 14 WIS: 14 INT: 8 CHA: 13
Name: Maeve
HP: 22
Basic Attack: Battleaxe. Melee. 6 Damage.
Abilities:
War Cry - Terrify enemies with a battle cry, debuffing their attack damage.
Into The Fray - Attack each enemy once but take extra damage until your next turn.
Out Of Combat:
Warrior's Vitality - Regain half hp once on an adventure while outside of combat.

Armour: Light
AC: 16
DR: 1
Durability: 4

Virtue: Triumphant Glory - Loses a small amount of corruption upon landing the killing blow on a boss.
Vice: Glory Seeker - Gains corruption if made to retreat.

Adeliza the Motherly Guardian
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Adeliza Pascal

STR: 14 DEX: 10 CON: 14 WIS: 16 INT: 9 CHA: 12
HP: 22

Basic Attack: Broadsword. Melee. 5 damage
Abilities:
Mother Knows Best - Choose a target under an effect that requires a Wisdom Saving Throw to break free from. Make that Saving Throw for them.
Protective Guardian: Use your shield to give a party member +2 AC. If they are hit by an attack, you split the damage as evenly as possible between the two of you.

Out Of Combat:
Motherly Comfort - Relieve 5% of the corruption gained in the last fight for each party member.

Armour: Medium
AC: 14
DR: 2
Durability: 7

Virtue: High Spirits - Shorter corruption recovery time
Vice: Sensitive Breasts - Grapples and corrupting attacks targeting her tits are more effective.

The Jobs

Wolves along the North Road - Unusually aggressive wolves have been cutting off trade and travel along the northern roads. There are too many of them for a single guard to drive off and Crow's Haven lacks the manpower to keep a steady patrol along the entire road. Bring evidence you've cleared out the wolf problem and you will be rewarded.

Pirates on the Southern Coast - Pirate ships have been spotted lurking in the beaches to the south of town. They have not made their intentions clear and seem connected with a number of shipwrecks in the area. Crow's Haven doesn't care what you do away from here, but don't mess with the town's business when you get here. Reward granted to anyone who can drive these pirates off.

Bandits in the East - Some vagabonds have bitten off more than they can chew and stolen much needed supplies from Crow's Haven. Return the supplies and bring the heads of any bandits you can carry for your reward.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games