Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:53 am

It doesn't take long to spot such a place nearby. A gaggle of slaves are relaxing around a small hut nearby, a few working on sewing or weaving or fixing this or that thing. Others are chatting, though a few are also tending to the few who remain a bit more well endowed.

However, there's also two males who are enjoying the attentions of some of the slaves. One is about the same size as the last one who used you, and is busy slowly thrusting up into one who is letting out pleasant moans.

The other however is a male with a member that makes even most of the canine males pale in comparison. He looks a bit older and more battle worn, but is watching in amusement as two slave bois lick and worship at his massive and angry red looking pillar. (3) And as hungry as you indeed are for the food which you're nibbling at, you suddenly find yourself craving a taste of that pillar, the image of you joining in with those cute fembois and tending to something so masculine filling your head and making your clit-dick and backdoor both twitch in excitement.

Xela seems to notice, and smiles and gives an encouraging pat, nuzzle, and rub of her body as she says "I'll keep a hold of your food love~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:16 am

I felt my heart swell with hope when I saw the crowd of slaves into which I might be able to hide. I tried ignoring the males being serviced, but when I saw the larger one, I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was huge, and even with two subs absolutely worshipping his pillar, they seemed to be having trouble working the entire thing without leaving some part of it untended for too long. My tongue was practically hanging out of my mouth when Xela got my attention taking my food from me like it was already decided I was going to help service that male and his monster of a cock.

My clitty, as small as it was, was hard as my knees shook while I struggled with my body not to go over there and worship him like a god, but my new instincts won out, and after the first step, the second was harder to resist, and I was soon approaching the male. I tried to say something, but my mouth watered, and my tongue felt swollen as I struggled to make words before finally falling to my knees before him pushing my nose up against his nuts and inhaling deeply as I gave into my submissive instincts to worship the powerful alpha stud before me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:50 pm

The Alpha male smirked, reaching down and giving you three pats to the head before he relaxed again. The two other fembois smiled at you and gave your cheeks a peck, before shifting just a bit so you had better access to the massive pillar as well. A big glob of pre quickly bubbled forth, and they let you take the glob which made your tongue tingle pleasantly and your mind grow hazier in rising desire.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:05 pm

I shivered groaning as the male patted me affectionately to show me his approval before leaning back to let us return to our work. My fellow subs showed absolutely no jealousy at all in making room to help them better please him. My new feminine instincts weren't so surprised. His enjoyment was more important than ours, so of course they would welcome anything that would better satisfy him. My eyes glazed as they took in the glob slowly descending his length. My tongue slowly moved up his sack, over his sheath, and traveling up the length letting the anticipation grow as I got closer to that salty taste.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:00 am

As soon as you tasted the thick glob, your masculinity again took a hit, this one a more decidedly lasting one. This was the epitome of maleness, this was something you'd never be able to compete against. And you found in your mind that you didn't want to try and compete against it... why when you could get even more pleasure and satisfaction from pleasing it instead? Before you knew it, you were happily worshipping the pillar right along with the three of them, and after about five minutes of this, the male grinned and said,

"Prepare to be marked slaves~ and reminded of your place~"

The other two slave bois cupped their hands near their chins, and you find yourself doing so as well, moments before the male howls and begins firing rope after rope of thick, virile, and oh so masculine seed down upon the two of you, the scent seeping into your mind further and helping to entrench your new submissiveness and femininity.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:13 am

I quacked underneath him as I received such a pure taste of true masculinity. How could I ever believe I could ever escape from this? As I kissed the side of his shaft and drug my tongue against it, I wondered why I'd ever bothered trying to assert my masculinity. None of it had ever made me feel half as good as the flavor of that big salty dollop dancing on my tongue. When he stood up, showing that he was massive in every way, all I could slur out in response to his words was a lust drunk, "Yesh."

Seeing my fellow subs preparing to receive his gift, I matched their pose ready to be washed in his spunk. Fearing the worst, the remaining tatters of my masculinity fled into the recesses of my mind desperate to retain itself by any means necessary, but as the deluge of pearly white washed over me, and the scent entered my nostrils washing every nook of my mind in submissive joy. No place in my psyche was safe as my masculinity was drowned out of existence. With what I'd managed to catch in my cupped hand, I rubbed it into my face like a body wash taking a lap of it as I pulled my now stained face out of my hands.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:15 am

The scent, the taste, the heat of it as it washed over you and you drank it in and rubbed it into your skin... Any remnants of your masculinity were forever removed, cleansed in this baptism of virile male jizz. And even if there had been some left, it would have been broken and ground to dust as the male, who you learned was the chietan of the tribe as the slave bois purred his title in delight, turned you around and claimed your boipussy with his pillar. It was perhaps the best dicking you'd received so far, and you came countless times from your backdoor, only watery pre leaking from your clit-dick.

At some point, your girlfriend came over while he kept rutting you, letting you eat some more strong, dominant cream out of her folds as she stroked your hair. She was happy with this new life, and quite happy with you. As you felt your ass being filled more so than any of the males before you, you knew deep down that you'd never want to leave this place. Never leave the position, the role in life you knew was meant for you.

When he pulled out and moved onto the one of the other ones, you were filled with an emptiness. But also a delightful satisfaction, knowing that it wouldn't be long before your submissive, breedable ass was getting fucked and filled yet again, just as it should be.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Feel free to make a final post of your own if ya like~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:31 am

I screamed out in delight as I was stretched wider than I could ever have imagined by the pillar I'd only been able to kiss and lick. My prostate was overwhelmed and shoved out of the way as he pushed in so deeply. When Xela approached, I eagerly dug into her freshly creampied pussy with eager abandon my meal completely forgotten as I devoured more manly cream. When he tossed me aside to move onto his next conquest, I felt an undesirable emptiness. I wanted him again, but he was busy, so I'd just have to make do with another male while hoping I could prove myself worthy of his attention once more sometime in the future.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games