Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:12 am

Your efforts don't go unrewarded, as he gives you several extra strands of cum for you to enjoy before pulling out. Strangely, the same tingles from before that represented a change are more subdued now, though the pleasurable feelings that come from taking these superior males seed into you remains as strong as it had been. He lets you both finish cleaning him up, then gives ya both pats to the head before departing, leaving you for the moment in the presence of your girlfriend who...

Quickly spun you around, surprising you as you found your face between her legs, where cum still leaked slowly from her. More intense pleasure came as you found her taking turns licking up the cream leaking from your ass and suckling and kissing at your own smaller, more sensitive dick and sack.

"Mmhm, hehe, its so small and cute~ more like a clit dick now hehe~" She giggled, before pulling it into her mouth and humming around it, pleasure hitting you hard again and making it hard to focus or think of anything but it, though perhaps if you tried hard you'd be able to do so...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:36 am

I gulped greedily as he spat glob after thick glob of animalistic spunk down my throat making me feel like such a good, slutty bitch boi. I actually recognized the changes that worked their way over me curious why they were more subdued than earlier, but I didn't have the brain capacity to contemplate that as I swirled his seed around in my mouth before swallowing it all like an eager whore.

I was surprised when, after the male left us alone, I found my face shoved into my former girlfriend's cunt getting a less fresh taste of his seed still deep inside of her as she toyed with my ass, balls, and cock in spite of how feminine they'd become. With the male gone, my mind went to work trying to get myself back under control. Maybe it wasn't too late. If being another male's bitch was changing me into this, maybe I could recover by fucking Xela. (19)Closing my eyes and concentrating, I managed to pull my mouth away from her sloppy pussy grabbing hold of her hips as I moved to mount her myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:38 am

(!2, 10)

You don't have any trouble shifting and moving to go ahead and try to mount her. But as you position yourself and glance down, you are made more aware of how much you've been changed. You're member is, at best, even hard, 4 inches long. And its only a little bit thicker than your thumb. Xela gives you a sympathetic smile, rubbing her clit against your smaller dick as she asks, "Does my cute Isa wanna scissor with me~? I'm game for that~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You need to make a will roll to see how much this hits at your masculinity.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:58 pm

I gritted my teeth as I noticed just how small my penis had gotten. I definitely couldn't satisfy her with such a small dick, (14)but I couldn't just give up even as she suggested I scissor her like I was just another girl either. I'd have do more than just use my dick. If I could please her while fucking her, maybe that would be enough to begin reversing what had happened to me. I'd have to find a way to prevent them from noticing what I was doing with her, but for now, I just needed to focus on seeing if this actually was possible. Reaching down, I grabbed her breast with one hand giving it a firm squeeze. As I thrust my hips forward, I slid my finger up beside my minidick to give her a thicker penetration though not any deeper. I wasn't sure if it would do, but I had to try if I wanted to recover myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:50 am

Xela acceptance of this- 14
Luck roll-7

Xela giggles and again gives you a sympathetic smile, spreading her legs open a bit as she lets you thrust your member and finger into her, though you get the feeling she's humoring you more than anything. Of course, even pushing your finger and your smaller, softer, and more sensitive member into her nearly pushes you over the edge as you feel her hot and warm insides, more so as your dick feels the remains of such thick, virile, manly seed still filling her.

However, as you start to try and thrust and keep from cumming, your luck turns down. The flap of the hut opens and a male comes in, hard and ready. He snorts as he sees what you're trying to do, and comes over and promptly picks you up, then impales you with his thicker rod as he says, "Fuck boy needs to learn who does the real fucking around here. Not you anymore~" The male teases, reaching around and fondling your smaller member and sack as he grinds his much larger one into your prostate.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:04 pm

I bite my lip as I push myself into her trying my best not to think how there was a superior male's spunk already in her cunt. My cock was so sensitive that I nearly came just pushing into her, but I persevered. If I wanted to reverse this, I was going to need to satisfy her not just cum like a one-pump chump.

I gasped in shock as I heard the flap billow as a male entered. After another guy had just been in here, I'd hoped we'd get some time to recover during which I could do this, but it seemed we had no privacy and little time for rest. As close as I was from just pushing myself into Xela having such a big cock bully my prostate was just too much as I squealed out as my small, watery load spewed forth from my tiny prick that could never feel as good as the powerful monster cock currently ruining my ass. (7)My mind surrendered quickly once again to the powerful maleness buried inside of me as I called out encouragement. "Oh, so big and good. Fuck my ass, batter my p-spot, and make me your bitch."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:35 am

"That's a good bitch boi~ Hehe, seems ya might just be the sort that needs constant reminding... no worries there, you'll get plenty of it~" The male said, laughing as he kept hammering up into you and doing just what your mind and body currently wanted. His thicker, bigger cock was all too happy to batter your prostate, which was increasingly sensitive and sending ripples and waves of pleasure out to the rest of you.

On cue, Xela giggled and pounced on your lower half, her hands moving to stroke at your inner thighs while she treated your smaller cock more like a big clit, which combined with the battering your prostate was giving you, easily had you being pushed over the edge yet again.

Will roll here is to see if your body grows addicted to multiple orgasms that these pleasures are introducing to you. No modifiers positive or negative for this roll.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:49 pm

I howled out submissively as I came once again already. Why? Why did fat alpha cock have to feel so amazing inside of my Omega-Bitch ass? He was just using me for his own pleasure, (5)but I was falling in love with it finding greater pleasure than I had last night with Xela all the same. I whimpered as he continued to pound into me like a freight train. "Yesh, my Shlutty assh feelsh sho good. I'm shorry I've been shuch a naughty shlut. I keep forgetting how good my alphash' cocksh are, and that they're all I need to be happy."

Inside my head, it was like there were two mes now. What was left of my masculinity retreated for fear of crumbling completely as I slurred my words and drooled about big, powerful cocks pounding my body. The sub that had been born in my mind welcomed the retreat knowing it could worship them now without distraction. "Ishn't my hair sho long and pretty? The perfect length for pulling on."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 pm

You are now addicted to multiple orgasms. Each orgasm after the first will add a -1 to will rolls, for a max of -5 at current.

"Hehe, indeed it is~" The male said, grabbing it and tugging on it a bit as he shifted one hand from your ass to use your hair as a second handhold as he bounced you along his pillar. (3) You are quickly pushed into yet another climax, though this time nothing but a bit more pre comes out, instead your body experiencing anal only orgasms as your masculinity retreats. Given the happy and pleasured hum from Xela as you glance down, and the look of absolute love and utter carnal lust, she's enjoying watching you accepting this as she tends to your bitch clit.

"Mh, fuck, keep milking me that tight, and I won't be able to keep this load in for long." The Male says with a laugh. "That hungry for our cum~? If ya take it in frequently enough, this flat and smooth space of yours will start growing a bit~" He rubs at your chest, leaving you to ponder whether you'd want such or not.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 pm

At this point, my masculine half had completely retreated to hide out the storm of overwhelming pleasure without being completely destroyed by it. I moan out in delight as my hair is tugged throwing me across the threshold of orgasm even though the last had barely had time to wind down. My eyes lock with Xela's as she continues to toy with my oversized boiclitty quickly mouthing 'love you' to her without actually speaking aloud lest I interrupt the alpha behind me.

At his behest, I did my best to squeeze my anal muscles around him in an attempt to better milk him. With my masculine side completely hidden away, there was no reason to deny even if I would regret it once I was given a moment to myself. "Yesh, whatever would make me a better toy for you all. Nothing would feel more shatishfying than a belly full of cum and titsh full of milk. Mould me into youre perfect bitch."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:27 am

Xela nods, giving your cumslit several appreciative flicks with her tongue to reciprocate it as she mumbled the words right back to you. It at least made both sides of you happy to know she still loved you, though the masculine side was confused by how much she seemed to be enjoying both her own transformation and yours. Regardless, The male barks out a laugh at your words and starts going at you even harder and faster as he begins to grope at your chest, which actually felt more sensitive already even though it remained flat.

It didn't take more than another two minutes before you got just what you wanted. With a more forceful tug on your hair, he slammed up into you, his knot swelling and sealing his member inside of you as he began to fire forth a considerable volume of thick, masculine, alpha seed to fill you with even more pleasant tingles. (2) This time, the tingles feel a bit more intense, a part of your mind seeming to register it was because of your acceptance or even embracement of this. What's more, the tingles concentrated soon in your hips and chest, and you came again on top of the climax from his knot pressed against your prostate as you gained half A-cup breasts, your nipples feeling even more sensitive as his fuzzy hands ran across them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:56 am

I gasp trembling as Xela gives my clit some additional attention. I shivered as the alpha behind me was egged on by my verbal surrender working his knot against me until he forced it inside of me stretching and filling me beyond my limits as I came in slutty, submissive pleasure. His cum filling me a few moments later sent me over the edge a second time overwhelming my mind even more. The whorish moan as I was filled and a small pair of perky tits slowly formed on my chest. I looked down at them so cute on my otherwise slim chest. If I were to wear something to cover my crotch, I would probably look more girl than boy.

I shivered as he continued to massage my soft tits and nipple letting me feel how supple and sensitive my new breasts were. This shouldn't even be possible, but I was looking right at it. This had to be a nightmare, right? I moaned as his hands continued to expertly massage the newly acquired feminine feature. Instinctually, my eyes lidded, mouth opened, and my hips pressed back against him to feel his knot mash against my prostate even more as he continued to work my new tits like he was trying to milk them.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:53 am

He soon left your breasts alone... only for Xela to give an excited squeal as she stood and started playing with them, showing just how much she knew when it came to pleasuring such a feminine feature. They were still so sensitive as was the rest of your body it was no trouble for her to push you over the edge again just from that and the males grinding, though soon enough his knot shrank and he pulled out. Like the other, he soon left the hut, though not before reaching into a pouch and attaching a bell to each of your collars as Xela rubbed her body sensually against you in your post orgasmic bliss.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:45 pm

I sighed in relief as his hands left my chest only for Xela's to quickly replace them seeming even more skilled in the matter. If my masculine mind wasn't currently in hiding, it would have thought of the possibility of Xela bringing another woman into their bedroom leaving him with two women. The thought would have been greatly enticing to his masculine side but was completely lost on this feminine side who could only think of pleasing superior males. Gasping when I came once again, I felt my balls had run dry as nothing emitted from my twitching clitty. When he left, I could only stare down at the new addition to my collar in confusion. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around Xela hoping to rest up a bit after all the excitement.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:13 am

The bell jingled as you moved and shifted a bit, just as it did for Xela as you snuggled into her. She was all too happy to pull you in for some close and quite lewd snuggling, planting soft kisses all over your face and head. The feeling of her own much larger breasts rubbing into and against your own now very small budding breasts sent softer, gentler waves of teasing pleasure rippling through you, but it was soft enough that it didn't overwhelm your thinking.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:44 am

I giggle at the sound the bells make with every single movement imagining the way they'd ring each time one of the powerful males drove into me ferociously. I gasp as Xela leans into me letting our chests rub together as we relax into each other.

As we start to rest from the activity, my waning masculine side begins to come forth ruminating over the situation. The bells would make it harder to do anything without our captors knowing about it, and that new side of me gave into them so easily. My thoughts raced trying to come up with any way to salvage this situation, but having no ideas left, I'd have to endure and keep an eye out for opportunities while trying to draw as little attention as possible.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:06 am

The two of you relax for a time, and while your masculine side tries to figure out a plan, you enjoy this new and different lewd cuddling with your girlfriend. This new feminine side of you finds it easier to take hold, given that your girlfriend seemed to either have no problem with, or outright enjoy the transformation you were undergoing.

After a bit though, she stands up, her bell jingling sweetly as she says, "Come on Isa, let's go get something to eat, and maybe get fucked a bit more along the way~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:53 pm

I groan as I try to resist the thoughts of my new feminine side. Xela was only making it harder to figure out how I was going to get out of this situation especially now that I couldn't move without making sounds that might give away any attempts at unsupervised resistance.

As Xela suggested, I was getting hungry after everything that had happened though I was far less enthused about getting fucked more. "Yeah, I could really use some food at this point." Still feeling a bit sore, I carefully stood up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:27 am

Xela happily helps you up and leads you out of the hut, revealing you were in a tribal looking village full of canine anthros. You quickly, very quickly, notice a few things of import as she leads you along.

The first is that most of the canines here are male. And most are bigger and more virile than you, with most not wearing anything to cover their large, masculine members. Even soft some of them dwarfed you. The second thing though was that even counting other slaves like Xela, there weren't many females, and at least half of those present weren't canine, but a range of species, though all anthromorphic, with quite a few others being humans like yourselves.

The third was that there were many, many feminine looking boys, as well as girly boys sporting smaller dicks and very girly figures, though you were bothered when you noticed that a few of those feminine boys still sported decently sized members. And you saw at least one fucking another femboy right alongside a larger male, the two spitroasting the boy while the male forcibly and heatedly made out with the bigger dicked femboi.

Thankfully, neither of you were bothered as you reached a cooking fire, where another femboi slave smiled and offered you both a piece of meat on a stick and a bowl of some sort of stew.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:23 pm

I shook my head seeing how things were. I was particularly surprised by the lack of canine females though females and fembois of other species abound. I was also disappointed to see the fembois that still put me to shame. If these males had also submitted, did I really have any kind of chance? I shook my head getting rid of the thought. I couldn't give up yet. While they physically shamed me, I had no idea how they were mentally, so there was a possibility if I was just cunning enough.

I was thankful that I could get some food without being bothered accepting the meat and stew. The meat on a stick seemed a little phallic to me, but it was probably my mind overanalyzing things rather than something that had been purposely done. I drew my attention from my food tp find somewhere to eat. I considered finding somewhere we could sit alone, but realized that would only draw our captors' attention to us, so I looked instead to somewhere with lots of slaves and relatively few masters to try and get lost in the crowd.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games