Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:55 pm

Your dreams were... strange. Images of you being a good slut for your new masters and pleasuring them whenever and however they wanted. Of you pleasuring your girlfriend Xela, who didn't tend to leave your side even in this strangeness save when she was pulled away for some more private dicking or to do something somewhere else. You were fairly certain such was all a dream, because everything was hazy and had a bit of a fog at the edges.

When you come to again, its you laying beside your love and her much larger and almost bimbo sized breasts. She had an arm wrapped around you and she was softly stroking you, moaning as she tended to a shorter canine male whose member was a bit bigger than yours had been before this.

(10)

Your head isn't entirely there, but the scent of the males cock certainly grabs your attention as you recall how they tasted. Maybe you and Xela both could please this male? But wait... this... this mean that all of that had happened... where were you? Some kind of hut it looked like, with you and Xela both completely naked...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:41 pm

I turned, gasped, and moaned as strange visions assailed my dreams. Me and Xela tending to each other, pleasing our masters, and our bodies becoming more feminine to drive them to further lusts.

When I awoke, I was surprised to find Xela had changed even more since I last saw her, and she was currently servicing a male that in my original state, I could have possibly competed with in physical features. Though looking down at my naked form, I realized he now towered over my current state. (20)Maybe the nap had cleared my head, this male just wasn't as overwhelmingly manly, or the fact that I wasn't being crowded by over a dozen guys. Whatever the cause, I found my head recovering, and I knew I needed to act quickly.

Figuring this male was probably less skilled than the one I'd initially tried to tackle, I figured I might be able to do something, but the changes had made me even weaker, so I needed to be more careful in my approach. Keeping my face away from his cock without being too obvious lest the scent gets to me again, I put my hand around his cock carefully stroking it in front of Xela as I move beside him like I was going to whisper something huskily into his ear.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:36 am

(15)

You manage to slide behind him without any trouble, and he doesn't seem to sense anything untoward on your part. The scent of him with you so close does still seep into your mind and body, but for the moment you keep your wits. The soft and pleasured moans from your girlfriend as she sucks on the male does prove a bit distracting, but she smiles around the cock and gives you a little wave and a headpat as she notices you are awake.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:57 pm

I did my best to keep focused ignoring Xela's head patting. I would probably only get one chance at this as the next time several guys take me in a row would probably leave me too girly to ever assert any masculinity again. I probably couldn't overpower even this guy in my current state even if he was distracted by a blowjob, but if I could assert some degree of dominance sexually, I might still be able to use him to help me escape. Reaching down beneath his tail, I slipped two fingers into his back door immediately seeking the same weak point I remembered them pounding into again and again. I shook my head to dissuade a moment of distracting thoughts as I tried to give this guy some backdoor pleasure of his own.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:40 am

(5)

You manage to stick your fingers in for a brief moment, but the male who seemed smaller then the others surprises you. Xela lets out a squeak as he suddenly pulls out and then pushes you into your girlfriend. You land in her bosom, which sends shivers through you, but more shivers go through you as your ass is quickly filled with his cock. Even this smaller male it seemed was above you as he growled and pinned you between him and Xela.

"Guess you weren't as fully broken in as they thought!" The male says as he begins thrusting into you, hitting that sensitive prostate of yours and sending ripples of pleasure through you as Xela smiles and giggles as she kisses your head and rubs your face into her chest.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:10 am

I held my breath as my finger slipped in letting it all out in a shout of surprise as he tosses me forward. Probably the only opportunity I had to avoid whatever it was they were trying to do, and I'd gotten caught in the act. Had I really been so obvious in my intent? Feeling him slide into me, I cried out in a feminine squeal. Had my ass grown even more sensitive after that previous gangbang? My cock was instantly erect as he pushed me into Xela's bosom with each thrust.

Xela seemed to have completely surrendered to them as she sensually placated me as I was taken once again quickly feeling myself give in once more even though none of the larger males were here this time letting me feel just how far I had fallen during the previous activities.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:35 pm

You weren't sure if it had actually grown more sensitive or not, but it certainly felt like it as he plunged in and out of your looser backdoor. This thick pillar prodded that same spot, quickly building up that same body and mind tingling pleasure that was spreading outwards through the rest of you. Xela surprised you a bit of course when she pulled you up from her breasts to give you a gentle and loving kiss, before pushing your face back into her bosom as she said,

"You look so cute Isa~ and sexy too, especially with that ahaego look spreading across your adorable face~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:36 pm

I whimpered in desperation as the friction of my unguarded backdoor built up to an exquisite pleasure once again. I wanted to resist, to find a way out of this situation, but with a dick assailing my weak point, I couldn't help but submit even to a male I could have probably stood up to just yesterday.

My moans had been mostly muffled by Xela's new rack, but when she pulled me from her pillowy chest, I let out a particularly slutty moan before she silenced me with her own lips. Almost immediately, I came spilling my worthless load on the ground as I made out with Xela while being bred by superior man meat.

I blushed when she called me cute. It wasn't what I wanted to hear as I was turned once again into a bitch boi, but it still made my heart flutter to hear it as I gave in pressing my ass back against my stud's thrusts seeking to feel his load fill me as deep as possible.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:30 am

As you thrust back into the male, you felt him smack your ass, which sent strange tingles up and down your body and mind as he growled playfully and said, "Hehe, maybe you were broken in just right, and simply trying to demand the attention of my dick~ That sound right bitch boi~?"

Xela smiled and giggled a bit, running a hand through your hair and down your back, which felt much better than it should have as she said, "Mhm, all you have to do is ask Isa, I'm always happy to share with my boyfriend~ And seeing you get pounded and filled, watching you taking big, strong, canine dick..." She shuddered and moaned, wriggling as her breasts rubbed against your face.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 am

I wanted to say no, to deny what he said about me, but the pleasure as he slapped my ass and slammed his cock into my prostate once again drew another whorish moan from me. Was my will really so easy to break? I couldn't resist him in the slightest as he used me like I was a simple toy for his own pleasure while Xela continued to soothe me and encourage me to enjoy becoming a toy to be used in the pleasuring of powerful knotted cocks.

She even called me her boyfriend, a boyfriend who could only be used by wild males and watch her be used by the same males. Still, the pleasure was rising as my next orgasm charged towards me like a freight train about to his.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:51 pm

You were easily pushed over the edge, cumming from your ass again as the tsunami of still rather alien ecstasy and euphoria rushed over you. The fact that the male wasn't yet ready to blow only helped rattle your thinking more as he kept going, his rod pounding into that place that was still sensitive from the climax you'd just had. Xela smiled and guided your own hands and lips towards her breasts, one hand soon returning to running softly through your longer hair as she hummed and said, "I think you'd look even cuter and more fuckable now with your hair in a tail dearie~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:47 am

I whined pathetically as my little twink cock fired another weak, watery load into the ground between my knees. I just couldn't seem to resist this male, and it didn't even feel like he was close to cumming himself. I wasn't sure if my mind could stand another thick, creamy load filling me up deep inside. (9)I couldn't resist taking Xela's nipple between my lips as my other hand cupped her other breast, but I managed to hold enough self control to shake my head as she considered giving me a pony tail even as the thought of a male pulling me by it into his thrusts flashed through my mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:42 am

"Ah come on Isa, it'd be cute~ And I could braid it and put it in a pretty ribbon..." She said with a smile, moaning and gasping as she soon shifted a bit, letting her drooling slit rub and grind against your leg as her other hand reached down and began to fondle and tease your member and sack. All the while the male behind you kept pounding into you, his cock throbbing and twitching but not yet releasing as you felt his slightly swollen knot start to push against the rim of your ass.

It would only be after he had forced a second anal orgasm through you that you'd feel him push his knot in and begin making shorter, harder, and faster thrusts into you as his knot began to swell, before finally spewing his seed into you as he let loose a howl of pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:01 am

I shivered as Xela told me how cute the ponytail would be while grinding against my thigh and touching my cock even though I had no idea if I would ever be able to satisfy her with it ever again. My cock was jumping and twitching though most of that was probably the male above me getting even rougher as he worked to force his knot past my ring. Even now, it felt looser than it had with the previous males. He really was giving it roughly which sent off my bitch button with another orgasm washing away my thoughts as my pucker surrendered, or couldn't resist any longer, and accepted his entry.

Even after he forced his knot inside of me, it wasn't nearly enough as he took his shorter thrusts. His knot was already so fat it could fill a hole better than my original cock before it shrank. I wasn't even sure how he was still moving as my ass did its best to squeeze down on it. (13)As his seed flooded me, I whimpered into Xela's chest, but I managed to hold back a howl of submission as my ass began to milk him begging for more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:43 am

Even holding back your howl of submission, your body was singing in delight as you took his thick and warm seed, and more so as even with his climax he kept thrusting a bit, pushing you over into a third climax that left the edges of your vision with a pink haze as Xela smiled and stroked your cheek with one hand, her eyes shining excitedly as she took in the pleasured expression that was plastered across your face all the same.

The male eventually pulled out, and presented his cum coated cock to both of you. The scent hit you hard (3) and before you were fully aware of it you were licking it clean right along with Xela, who was wriggling happily as she tended to the superior male with you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:46 am

My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I eagerly accepted his load and enjoyed the way he kept thrusting wildly even as it filled me. My cock once more twitched and sputtered in submission to the superior male behind me. I pushed my hips back into his thrusts making sure I took the maximum impact of each thrust until he tanked himself free of my eager pucker which twitched in protest as its treat was taken away from it.

The smell of his cock was so strong, it made me wonder if my rear smelled of it too. I couldn't even hesitate a moment before I dragged my tongue against it seeking to gather a taste of the warm, virile seed that filled my twink ass so good. Wanting to get a fresh taste, I made sure to give his head some attention too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:21 am

"Hehe, hey now Isa, gotta share with me~" Xela soon said when you found you'd already slurped up about half his pole into your mouth, the male smirking down at you as he pat your head and said, "Let the bitch boi have some fun~ you already had a taste earlier after all slut, and just look at how eager he is~" The male let out a pleasured growl, hips jerking a bit as he even said, "F~Fuck, I think he wants a load for his mouth too... why don't ya help coax one out for him slut?"

Xela nods, smooching your cheek before moving down to focus on his orbs, one hand slipping around to slowly begin fingering your backdoor while the other started to roll his sack about as she kissed, licked, and suckled at it. Which of course, helped urge forth thick globs of pre that made your mind haze and your tongue crave for more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:50 pm

I hadn't intended to take so much of the cock for myself, but it was just so good, and I couldn't help but take a great deep taste as I felt more of his pre flowing into my stomach. Damn did these guys ever run out? I'd remembered being so spent and tired that I needed to rest after cumming, but this guy was so easy to get hard again even after how much he filled up my ass.

Hearing Xela move down to tease his balls, I noticed the next glob to erupt from him was so fat and thick that I could feel it stick stubbornly as it slowly rolled down my throat. If this was just his pre, what was his true load going to be like? Wanting to know the answer, I pushed my face forward trying to get his entire length into my mouth and throat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:33 am

The male grunts, groans, and growls as you find yourself starting to more eagerly suck and bob along his length. Xela's efforts on the male gave you more thick pre which served to encourage you, but the feeling of her finger now rubbing against your prostate and her body against you only added to that. Before long, you were bumping into his knot, and your head was buzzing as you felt like you were close to-

You cum at the very instant that the male does, the thick cream tasting perfectly virile and delightful, bringing an intense and strong high to your mind as euphoria rushes through you and you guzzle down more thick globs of his rich seed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:46 am

My eyes roll up into the back of my head in euphoria at the taste of such strong male seed. So much stronger than I could ever produce. It was clear in this moment that I could never have truly satisfied Xela, and that it was better for the both of us to find ourselves here where we belonged. Even as he came, I pushed forward forcing my lips against his knot as if kissing it while my hand moved up to wrap around the fat wad of maleness to give it a squeeze to make up for not being able to force it past my jaw. At the very least, I might be able to make it feel like he was knotted like he had been in my ass moments before.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games