Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:44 pm

Firehead Wrote:Name: Isa Hono
Appearance(Initial): https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/30464440
Appearance(Later): https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/25518121

Bio: Having been teased at a young age for his less than manly appearance, Isa had always lacked confidence in his ability to attract a girl. This made him rather stand-offish with his peers which got mistaken for him being haughty and aloof leaving him isolated and only making his confidence worse. That all changed when the new girl joined his class. Lira was a cute girl who didn't seem bothered by the way he acted. After about a month, they were friends, and he was coming out of his shell, and soon, he had feelings for her. One night, when he knew his parents were out, he invited her to his place where he confessed his feelings. He was elated to hear she felt the same and surprised how quickly he found himself in his bed awkwardly exploring their feelings for each other. After an exhausting, satisfying session of love-making, the young couple found themselves drifting off. When the light of morning awoke him, his heart jumped to find her clinging to his chest proving the prior evening was not just a dream. Only then did he see the forest spread out around them confusing him as to how they'd gotten to such a place.

The forest around you as sparse, and nearly devoid of life. The trees, while large and thick, looked bleached and barely had any leaves as your girlfriend clung to you, her eyes full of confusion and fear at this strange environment you found yourself in. Though the way she was clinging to you did give the impression that your presence was serving to help in some way... even though you were in just as similar a state.

There's a soft snap of a branch nearby, and you suddenly get the very strong and distinct feeling that you are not alone. Yet as you glance about, you don't see any sign of anyone.
Kuragari

Re: Captive Plaything [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:07 am

I was surprised how bad the trees looked giving the impression this wooded area was not well. I was extremely confused by my new surroundings, but the feeling of the woman clinging to me seeking some degree of comfort made me swallow and steel my nerves. I put my arm over her shoulders trying to signal to her that everything would be okay. I was the man here after all, and as early as our relationship was, I still felt the need to keep my woman safe.

I looked around as I felt the nearby presence. I couldn't see anything, but I couldn't shake the feeling we weren't alone. "Is someone there?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:39 am

The response was an arrow that landed just shy of the two of you, making your girlfriend Xela squeak and hug you even tighter. After a moment though, about a dozen forms began to step into view. All of them were fur covered anthromorphs, of a canine persusasion, with dusty or sandy colored fur save for places where a dye or paint had been applied for ceremonial or ranking reasons. That however, wasn't the thing that caught you and Xela's most immediate attention.

No, it was the predatory leers they were shooting at both of you... and the fact that aside from quivers or belts to carry small pouches or tools, all of them were male and naked. And several of them were growing aroused as they approached and began to encircle the two of you. A strange smell filled the air and as you breathed it in, it made your thinking a smidge... hazy.

Two of them soon began to approach you both, the others with weapons pointed towards you warningly. The two approaching had strange looking leather collars, which had soft, faintly glowing markings on them.

Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:19 pm

I jumped when the arrow landed near us but still put myself between her and the direction it had come from as I saw them come into view. I gasped at their forms wondering if I was dreaming. The look of them was rather mean and I felt fear rise in my chest at the predatory leers, not just at Xela, but me too which had me confused. I was also fearful of the weapons and the way my head felt when I took in that strange smell, but with Xela in danger, I felt the need to protect her somehow.

As the two approached, I allowed myself to remain frozen with fear letting them get closer before I swallowed my fear and made a leap. "Get Away FROM US!" With them close enough, the others might not attack, and I would be able to bargain us out of this though I had no experience in fighting, it was all I could think of to get us out of this situation. (5)However, as I got up, that smell made my head spin, and my vision blurred as I went to grab at one of the approaching males.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:24 am

The male easily catches you, and quickly slips the collar around your neck. There's a strange, pleasurable tingle that runs into your head and down your spine, and you find your member and backdoor both twitch in response as you now take in a stronger whiff of whatever scent they were giving off.

(9)

You hear Xela stammering something as she tries to finally move back, but your attention is very forcefully placed upon the throbbing, angry red cock of the male in front of you as he grabs your head and shoves his pre leaking pillar down your throat, a lewd growl escaping the males mouth as Xela squeaks, then lets out a confused moan as you hear the male behind you say, "Both collared, time for fun, then we take them back~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:20 pm

I groaned as my attempt to capture one of them with the element of surprise only got me caught and collared. Something felt wrong about the collar as a shiver of pleasure shot through me the moment it closed around my neck. Even worse, the scent got stronger only making my head spin and my vision fog. I felt something rub against my cheek which could only be his dick. I was supposed to be a man here and protect my woman, and instead, I had another man's cock rubbed in my face. The heat of it, and the fact that the smell actually seemed enticing now that I was up close only made me feel more shameful.

Hearing Xela sqeak and the other male make it clear she too had been collared broke me from my focus on the dick. Trying my best to push away from my capture and turn my head in an attempt to break his grip I opened my mouth to shout, "Xela, what's happening?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

FYI, he'd actually shoved it down your mouth, but I can go with this

You only managed to get your girlfriend's name out before the cock of the male in front of you was shoved into your mouth and down your throat. Your throat screamed a bit in protest, even as you felt a strange urge to relax so it could move better and you could take it more comfortably. Not that it seemed to matter to the canine in front of you, if the twitching of his dick was any indication.

A few of the others let loose excited and carnal howls, before you quickly felt your clothes being torn off and you pushed onto all fours. You hear Xela let out another squeal before its muffled and you hear her cries of protest as well as soon forced moans of pleasure as your ass is spread and you feel a hot, hard, pre leaking pillar rubbing and prodding at your backdoor, all as the one in front of you works your mouth up and down his length.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:47 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Whoops, my bad.

I gag on my words before they even escaped when the cock suddenly pushes it all back down. Because of the sudden intrusion, I couldn't help but have my tongue touch it, and I could now taste what I'd only smelled up until this moment. (4)My head spun again as a pink haze started to form around the edge of my vision as I failed to notice my tongue start to move along his shaft as if to experience more of that taste. I did my best to shake my head within his grip to cast away the haze and stop my tongues movements though with how much he filled my mouth, I couldn't really avoid contact altogether.

I shook as howls reminded me that there were others around us, and they were done just watching. Feeling my clothing rip away, I closed my eyes begging it to stop only for another male to begin poking around my back end. Even worse, I heard sounds that made it clear Xela was undergoing the same thing at that moment. I didn't know how this could be happening, but I wasn't man enough to stop it. I couldn't even fight the one male in front of me, and he was going to use me like I was some kind of slut.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:25 am

Indeed, both were going to use you in that way, for once enough pre had been smeared against your backdoor, the one behind you began to push in. There was discomfort and some pain, as you were taking this for the first time, but a soft buzz from the collar sent more of those strange tingles up and down your spine, easing them away and then enhancing a jolt of pleasure that came when the thick pillar touched something within your rear that made your cock twitch and throb, growing hard as pre began to leak from it.

"This one is a virgin... mhm, always good to be the first to claim a virgin hole~" The one behind you growled pleasantly, taking his time working his member in and out as the one in your mouth started moving a bit faster, your lips bumping up against a knot at the base. As you tasted more of the pre, and had that spot in your ass struck, the haze grew and you found it hard to focus or think, leaving the alien but forced pleasure to dominate your mind and body as you heard rising confused but increasingly pleasured sounds coming from your girlfriend.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:53 pm

At the initial penetration, I groaned in discomfort as my anal virginity was taken, but I was shocked to feel the collar dull the pain and replace it with pleasure drawing out a moan around the cock sliding in and out of my throat. This had to be some kind of dream, but if it was, shouldn't the initial pain have woken me from this nightmare? The pleasure, along with the haze of the scent filling my mind, made me lose track of my tongue which began to again work itself against the shaft mindlessly worshipping the bestial dick.

My eyes opened in shock when I heard the noises from Xela. She sounded like she was enjoying this, and I wasn't able to get her to make such noises adding to the shame of my inability to be the man she deserved. As my thoughts continued to devolve into worry about my own inadequacies, my eyes lidded as my thoughts continued to turn inward, and my body continued to surrender to the pleasure derived from my own assault as it began to rock back into the thrusts of my anal intruder seeking more friction in that one spot that seemed to fill so insanely satisfying.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:05 pm

As if reacting to some of those thoughts, the collar hummed a bit, and gave you an image that left you both hornier and yet feeling some shame and humiliation. It was an image of you, albeit looking for feminine, happily lapping up the jizz left by a previous male from Xela's folds as she was taken from behind by a cock that was making her let out such noises.

Of course, it was still a bit hard to focus on such things, for both males were working a rhythm up, one pushing in while the other pulled out. And when the one in front of you pulled back, he'd leak even more of the pre that tasted, well, better than you'd have imagined such tasting, and it gave you a chance to take in another deep breath of the scent around you. And each time the one behind you pulled back, you felt aching empty, only to feel satisfaction rush through you as that place was stimulated again.

Something was beginning to build up within you as this continued, a tingle growing from within your rear and spreading outwards. Your cock was hard and drooling, yet it wasn't being touched in the slightest as your head was filled with the scent and the lewd noises from their efforts on you, the ones you yourself was slowly starting to let out, and those of Xela who was sounding increasingly pleased by what was happening to her, though perhaps that was just the scent messing with her like it was you?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:16 am

I gasped as invasive thoughts and images bombarded my mind. Of me servicing Xela after another male had finished with her while another was continuing to use her. Like I was unworthy to have sex with her as a male with so many superior men available.

I gasped around the cock in my mouth as the two males assailing me began picking up the pace. My tongue continued gliding around the thick heady man meat plunging into my throat. Every time he pulled back enough for the head to be in my throat, my tongue would work against the head encouraging him to release more of the pre for my tongue to bathe in. My ass tensed each time the male behind me pulled out as if pleading for him not to leave me empty. Of course, I relaxed whenever he thrust back in giving him almost no resistance on his way to the pleasurable spot deep inside.

My eyes closed as all resistance had been forced out of me leaving me an eager desperate slut for the pair. My hands which had been weakly pushing against the thighs of the male in my mouth were now stroking the short fur and moving to cradle and massage his sack. I barely paid heed to the sounds Xela was making anymore. We were both enjoying the pleasure of submission to these strong males. I had thought being with my first woman would take care of my manliness issues, but now those concerns were the furthest thing from my mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:18 am

With your worries and everything melting away, you were able to enjoy and bask in this strange alien pleasure... which increased three-fold at three events. The first was when you felt that spot in your ass sing in utter ecstasy as you came purely from your ass, the pleasure rippling out through you. The sensation was enhanced when the wolf behind you pushed in and his knot swelled a bit, locking you in place as he begin to fill you with his thick, manly cream.

From the front, the one you were sucking off and being fucked by soon did the same, though his knot only pressed against your lips. The sensation of being filled from both ends by thick and creamy cum was boosted as the collar around your neck seemed to hum and enhance the pleasure you were feeling.

You only barely felt a ripple running through you, noticing that something, at least slightly, had changed about you when you noticed your hair felt just a bit longer, and your skin felt a bit... softer and smoother as your rear was groped.

The two didn't remain buried in you for long, with the one knotted inside you taking only about two minutes before he pulled out. Then you were handed off to one on his knees, his own member just as big as he lifted you up and poised you above his pillar. It gave you a chance to see your girlfriend was indeed, just as your mind had guessed, enjoying the forced pleasure being put on her. Cum was already coating her face and breasts and some was leaking from her pussy as her ass was now taken. You might have been imagining it, but her hips and chest looked a bit... bigger...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:38 am

Feeling my ass tense and my cock twitch, I gasped and moaned around the cock in my mouth as I unleashed my load over the ground beneath me. I only moaned harder vibrating my voice over the dick when I felt my anus stretched around the inflated base of a cock.

My head buzzed with confusion as the collar started to hum sending more pleasure through my body as both males unleashed their far thicker loads inside of me. The pleasure was still buzzing around in my head as I repeatedly swallowed around the cock spilling its rich cream as my body seemed to change although the changes were mild enough that I wasn't sure if I was imagining them or not.

I gasped in shock as I was soon left empty of thick cock only to be placed in another male's lap. Seeing what had happened to Xela, I could tell immediately how good the males had made her feel. The look of pleasure on her face was nothing compared to the look of ecstasy on her face right now. (5)She looked absolutely amazing, and I knew I could never have made her that happy. "I'm sorry, Xela. I thought I could be a man for you, but I can see now that I would only have disappointed you."

My hips moved to grind my ass against the cock of the new male, just as big as the last two. Even if I couldn't satisfy a woman as a man, I could satisfy these men like their woman. My eyes remained locked on Xeal wanting to watch her enjoy the pleasures I never could have given her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:13 am

Xela's eyes widen, but flare in arousal and confused desire as she hears and sees you, her moan muffled by the cock she was slurping as the male behind you chuckled and pushed on into your ass. Which was feeling more sensitive and made you let loose a sound that was quite similar to the ecstasy and pleasure filled moans and sounds Xela was letting out. You were left with the strange knowledge that while she was getting pleasures you'd never give her, you were getting to experience something just like she was as the male began to thrust up into you, your head growing hazy again as you found yourself unable to, for the moment, question the thoughts drifting through your head or how easily you seemed to be, for the time being, falling into what they wished you to fall.

In a moment, two more males stepped forward. Ones cock was a bit bigger than the one Xela was stroking off, the other was a bit smaller then the two who'd used you. Both stroked at their members and left their pillars just an inch from your face expectantly as your prostate was again hammered this time from below and ripples and waves of pleasure crashed through and over you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:35 am

As Xela looked at me, a part of my mind recovered from the overwhelmed state it had been in as I pulled up my arms to cover my face from her view in shame. I became glad of my quick response as the male behind me shoved in drawing another look of ecstasy from my face that I'd thankfully covered. Even if I'd accepted it as true, letting her see me enjoying the fat cock sliding in and out of my eager rear was not something I could stand at the moment. Biting my lip, I also tried to keep my voice from ringing out in moans every time he pushed back deep inside of him like he belonged there, and I couldn't deny that it certainly felt like he did.

When the pair of cocks were presented to me, the scent of the larger male especially broke my focus, and I leaned forward rubbing my nose and lips against both males though clearly focusing more of my attention on the larger male. The smaller male was still bigger than me, but with a larger slab of meat being pushed into my face, I just couldn't spare as much attention on it. I wondered the bigger male would use his tool to hollow out my ass next if I did a good enough job of kissing and nuzzling his length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:46 am

"Good slut. Show proper respect to your betters~" The larger dicked canine in front of you remarked as pre leaked out of his cock, which drew you back to his tip as the taste made your head nice and hazy and fuzzy again. The other snorted in amusement as he watched, though he soon guided one of your hands to his member as his own reached down and started to toy with your own sack and member. Which you found felt just a bit smaller, but softer and more sensitive than before.

This of course made it damn near impossible to think, which made it hard to hide your face from Xela who was now actually watching with intense arousal, desire, and interest as these three used and toyed with you. The taste of cock and pre in your mouth, a thicker and longer pillar driving into your ass, and the sensation of the furry, rough hands fondling and teasing your more sensitive naughty bits below was practically chasing any and all thoughts from your mind.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:39 pm

As my lips parted to take his cockhead into my mouth, I couldn't help but moan out an eager, 'yessss.' As I began sucking that fat slab of meat, my hand began moving obediently stroking the smaller male, though compared to me, he was still rather large even before I felt him touch my cock letting me feel that it had lost some length. Still, that light touch was too much, and I gasped around the cock in my throat as it spasmed and shot a watery blob of weak, pathetic pre.

My mind was assailed from all sides. My ass, my mouth, and my cock were all extra sensitive and overstimulated by everything. I didn't have time to think as I simply reacted as if by an instinct to submit and serve. It really did feel good to surrender my body to the superior males lavishing attention on those more deserving to be called men than me. I moaned out again and my ass clenched and trembled as another orgasm rocked through me. My cock sprayed a pitifully small, clear glob it would be charitable to call spunk in the face of such virile cocks.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:21 am

This would continue for the next half hour, though it certainly felt much longer. By the time each of the males in the group had had a turn, you'd cum numerous times, almost all of them purely from your ass. Your ass leaked cum, and your mouth still had some as you near mindlessly swished it about and savored the taste as you and Xela took turns licking cum off each other. She was as out of it as you were as she leaned against you, eyes fully covered in a haze of sex induced pleasure.

A small corner of your mind was able to note that you felt different, and Xela looked a little different. Each time they'd filled you, the collar had hummed and brought additional pleasure, but you'd also felt tingles all over your body. Your skin definitively felt smoother and softer, and your hair was now a bit longer, reaching your shoulders and just a bit past your neck. Your cock and sack also felt smaller and more sensitive.

Xela in the meantime, looked even more curvy than before, her breasts and hips having grown quite a bit. If she noticed, she gave no mind as the two of you were soon hefted up and slung over their shoulders, being carried away towards destination unknown.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:54 pm

Groaning, gasping, and cumming, I completely lost track of time as the randy canines used my body to sate their every lustful desire to the fullest extent. I quickly lost any ability to experience anything but the pleasure I felt every time I got another feel of cock or cum. Even concern for Xela seeing me in this lustful state was beyond my ability to contemplate. Each time I was pushed up to Xela, all I could think of was the thick, heady scent of the cum that stained her soft, alabaster skin, and how badly I needed a taste.

It wasn't until I lapped some off of her rack that I realized her perky, softball-sized tits had noticeably grown. Of course, as my prostate suffered another assault, I could only think that her new size would certainly make our masters happy. My own cock and balls almost felt like they lost size each time another load filled me, and my sex became so sensitive, but no matter how many times they stroked it while laughing at my pitiful size, it was never enough to throw me over the edge.

Groaning as the last cock withdrew from me, I realized how exhausted I had become from everything I'd endured, and my body crashed from its euphoric high as consciousness faded entirely.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games