Ruff Life in a PokeWorld(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ruff Life in a PokeWorld(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:32 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Flin
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2367229
Bio: Flina had always been proud of what a skilled trainer her mother had been having tamed many powerful males. The only thing that was confusing was that, in spite of having gotten eight badges, she never even challenged the Elite Four. Still, the life of one who earned eight badges was a life of relative ease with plenty of time for leisure and child-rearing. She'd watched her mother able to stud out her boys on weaker females and sell the sons for profit, and she couldn't wait for the day she'd be able to make her own journey and show everyone that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and tomorrow would be her big day.

Your Mother, Frigga was something of a local legend and you grew up idolizing her you grew up on stories of how amazing she was, and tomorrow you were setting out on a journey like her's! For now though you were sitting in your room, your very naked mother next to you, her fingers casually pushing into your pussy which is not something she's ever done before.

"Now Flin, this is important, so if you lose a battle to another trainer they can demand a few things from you, from having to pay them money, to satisfying their team, but something that happens a lot when you're in or around cities Trainers are less likely to ask you to fuck their teams, they might ask for money, but a lot of them like to instead take the third option, forcing you to have sex with them...and a common trick they pull is saying you didn't properly please them, and if that's true you might find yourself forced to pleasure them in public again and again.

"There's actually an entire "Class" of trainers known as Rookie Smashers who love doing this to new girls, so, until you make me pass out or I fall asleep we are going to have sex, mother and daughter, you are going to do your best to pleasure me, this is my last bit of training for you before you head out on your own to catch your first male tomorrow...plus the scent will help attract a male to you~" She teased winking as she laid back on your bed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Ruff Life in a PokeWorld(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 pm

I groaned as she pushed her finger back into me. I'd never fooled around with other girls, and I knew the rumors about what happened to girls that fooled around with a boy before she was old enough to start her journey. Still, this wasn't what I expected when Mother told me she wanted to give me one last bit of training before I began even if her reasoning is sound.

"So ah, you're saying I, ohh, just need to, Ffff, pleasure them soOOH much that they can't huu-can't, Nnngh, hide their satsifaction?" Having, again, never fooled around with another girl, I didn't really know how to please them or resist their touch. Best thing would be to avoid these 'Rookie Smashers' altogether, but if they couldn't be avoided, this would be necessary.

As my mother leaned back exposing her own sex, I couldn't help but feel disappointed that her fingers had slipped from my folds, but I needed to get to work. The last thing I needed was to was to be up all night failing to please Mother and have to try and capture my first male exhausted from lack of sleep. Reaching my own hand forward, I slipped my digits into her own folds doing my best to mimic the movements as best as I could remember them considering I was having a hard time just speaking when I did so. My other hand moved to stroke softly at the fur of her inner thigh remembering the action I'd discovered while masturbating.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:49 am

She giggled as you touched her so lightly before smirking "If you can make me cum in say, under thirty minutes I'll do anything sexual you want with you baby girl~ Think of this not only as practice for making trainers cum...Those Rookie Smashers don't just wanna make you pleasure them, they wanna train you like a male until you can't live without them...if you take to long I might just train you myself, make you into my personal little whore of a sex slave~ Let out girls in town run practice on taming you~" She seemed to tease, dirty talk and try to encourage you all at once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:04 am

I shivered as Mother told me about what the Rookie Smashers wanted with those they broke, but I was intrigued by her offer as my mind raced with the possibilities. The fingers in her folds began moving faster as I gauged her reaction to where I touched trying to find any spots that were extra sensitive. The other hand moved up a little higher to allow my thumb to deliver a quick flick to her clit. As I began working her more intensely with my hands, my face leaned in inching closer and closer to my mother's sex. I wasn't sure what I would ask for yet, but I wanted the chance to make a request.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:45 am

((Mom's Rolls=8+15+4+1=28, Your Rolls=18+Nat20+Nat20=58...Welp!))
Your Mother continued her dirty talk, promising that she'd do anything you want, teasing you by saying that if you took to long she might just go invite your rival over to wreck her in front of you, only to flip back around tell you that if you could make her cum in the next minute she'd not only be your personal slut for the night...but she'd take you to her personal Taming dungeon and give you free access to use any of the toys on her however you liked...something snapped in your head and less than a minute later you were blinking down at your mom, fist fucking her womb as she came hard from you practically punching her G-spot...huh, you're mom's a masochist and a Size Queen~ She took your entire fist with no prep!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:21 am

With some effort, I began pushing deeper as my mother continued to promise me rewards if I succeeded and punishment if I failed. I don't know how it happened, but I soon found myself with part of my arm inside of her. I was surprised to find just how deep I reached, but I decided to take advantage of it thinking of what kinds of things I could do to her. With my fist against her G-gpot, I unclenched wriggling my fingers inside of her every which way. Most of my minute was probably up, but if I get her off quickly, I might just make it. Realizing how her words had affected me, I figured my own sexy musings might work on her as well. I just needed something to appeal to such a masochistic mind. "You know, Mom? If I win this, how about I pick your strongest stud, let him dominate your womb, and take my new little brother as part of my team. I'm sure he'll inherit some excellent genes.
Firehead

Return to Private Games