Great Dragon's Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Great Dragon's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Jezebel "Jess" Zebub
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/9f/09/a69f09f62081cdf62d3d769f6731200c.jpg
Race: Tiefling
Class Arcane Trickster
Bio: Jess was a "Devil Child" who grew up on the streets, stealing to make a living and even learning magic after stealing and studying a Wizard's spell tome, though she couldn't master all of it she was happy to add to her list of skill. Once she grew up she moved on from petty theft she decided to become an adventurer, so she never had to go hungry again. She met a group and all of them agreed to take out some Kobolds for some gold, but the more they went down the tunnels the more Jess tried to get them to go back.

Then they found some kind of Treasure Room filled with gold and arms and armor and Jess tried to turn and run away right then as the rest were looting, but she ran into a group of kobolds far bigger than she was expecting and had to give up. She let them strip her and take her gear because she knew fighting would be stupid, and when she and the rest of the group were forced to kneel to a dragon her heart was pounding.

She let it's magic take hold and didn't fight it. Not much reason to try and fight is what she thought. Then she watched as her group were forced to answer questions, one at a time, telling the dragon what they tried to steal and what they wanted to do. Then it got to her and her mouth moved without her permission as the last of her group was dragged away by Kobolds, then it was her turn.

"I Stole Nothing! I left as Soon as I saw the Treasure Room! I didn't even fight any of the Kobolds I surrendered right away and let them strip and bind me!" Then even she was surprised by her answer to the next questions. "I Want to Marry You!" she answered "I want to become your Treasure!" she continued blushing brightly on her pale skin "I'll do all the things a good wife should, be loyal and obedient and have your children over and over!" I felt my entire body was blushing by this point.

Hearing your answer, the dragon standing before you smirked her ebony scales glinting in the low light. "So if I understand this correctly, you want me in all my glory, to take you as my wife and grace your womb with my children?" She takes a moment stepping around you scanning over you like a dangerous predator examining a meal. "Perhaps I can give you a chance though, but you'll have to prove you're really willing to devote your entire life to this."

She leans in close making you fully aware of just how big she is. "I will cast a spell to magically bind you to me; mind, body, and soul. It's not the kind of spell you can work on the unwilling. If you even think of resisting it, it will fail, and I will find some punishment for not only invading my lair, but also saying such an audacious thing when you didn't really mean it. Now, the spell requires a kiss to take hold." You feel her tail wrap around your thigh preventing you from running as she leans her head puckering her lips expectantly.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: Great Dragon's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:39 am

I stared my eyes tracking the dragon as she moved, roaming up and down her body as my own body shivered a bit "Y~Yes! Please Marry me and give me lots and lots of babies! You're my Perfect Type! Strong, Wealthy and Beautiful! You're the Full Package deal!" I answer as she moved around me looking me over, my own tail lifting a bit as she got behind me, showing my ass and a hint of my pussy off on instinct.

Then I squeaked as she was suddenly in my face making me blink with wide eyes as I listened to her words on the spell she was going to cast, and then blushed darker as my legs quivered, my pussy juices were practically leaking down my thigh as she held me in place and leaned forward. I blushed more as I mumbled "Oh, My First kiss." before shoving myself Forwards and eagerly kissing the dragon, letting her spell wash through me as I kissed her deeper, and even kissed, sucked and licked her tongue like a desperate back alley whore going down on her pimp to show how serious I was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 pm

You feel magic flow through you once again choosing not to resist it. When she pulled away, there was a look of confusion on her face. "It worked?" She'd half-whispered it before suddenly shaking her head and reasserting a more regal composure and clearing her throat. "Yes, well of course it worked. Why wouldn't someone devote themselves to my greatness?" There's a slight tingle at the back of your mind feeling much like the binding magic but much weaker. "Right, so the spell worked both ways. I guess I should explain, but I wish to take a more comfortable form.

Sprawling out on the treasure pile behind her, you get to see her in all of her glory, but her figure begins to change oh so subtly. Strong, tense muscle becomes softer, and sharp angles give way to soft curve. She also seems to shrink in size by a bit. She toward over you even in all fours, but now she only would on twos. Her four talons give way to two hands and two feet. Even her scales seem to look like they're a bit softer. "This form is more relaxed, but only a few have ever seen me like this."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Dragon's New Form: https://e621.net/posts/3124666
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:22 am

I thought about what to do or say, before smiling, still naked, and and approached her, as best I could, to kiss her heavy sack, I couldn't really put her in me, mostly cause my hands were still bound from when I let myself be captured or I would have happily put her shaft balls deep into my pussy "You're beautiful in both forms!" I told her with a grin, thinking I was incredibly lucky and happy to have gotten this chance, a strong, rich and beautiful hubby was unbelievably awesome! "Do you wanna be inside my pussy I'm still a virgin but I'm sure I can take it!" I said happily basically radiating a desire for both her cock, and her babies even as I happily listened to what she had to say.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:03 am

She smiles as you begin rubbing your face against her balls. The scent of her musk is powerful as it washes over you. Reaching behind you, she unties the knot letting your wrists come free. "Yes, but my people worship me as a perfectly powerful goddess. A fierce creature with no peer. To see me in this state would shatter their perception of me and with it their spirit as well." She lifts you up into her lap. "They are my people, so I must protect and guide them, so I must be careful that this never gets out without being certain it's someone I can fully trust." Her cock presses against your back, its length nearly the height of your torso.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:19 am

((Nat1))
I listened to her words with a blush as I wrapped my tail lightly around her shaft and used it to play with her balls, her scent, the easy power she held, even he place with the kobolds were all a major turn on. I blushed as lewd ideas entered my brain one after the other "Oh, Then...Wouldn't it be better to...Tie me up, gag me, and then laze around jacking off using my pussy in front of them until your balls are empty?" I asked, blushing and feeling both incredibly horny but trying to be helpful "Or take my virginity that way then do whatever you normally do with them but keep me stuck to you as a cock warmer?" I asked blushing more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:19 am

She smirks at your offer. "Well, our marriage has to be done officially in front of everyone. I was planning to bend the rules and take you more gently in private here before we do the deed officially, but if you want your first time to be in that form, we might as well get right to the ceremony." Reaching behind her, she slips into the pile without looking as if she knew the exact location of every object in the horde. What she pulled out was a length of chain with a heavy metal collar encrusted in jewels and gold filigree. "You can consider this our version of a wedding gown." With a flick of her thumb, the collar opens. "First, I think it appropriate I know my know your name before we go to the ceremony."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:49 am

I blushed and wiggled in her lap, feeling both horny and happy "O~Oh my name's Jezebel Zebub, I mostly just go by Jess though, what should I call you, um, in private and in public?" I asked even as I leaned forward and bared my neck for her to put the collar on, letting her claim me like a slutty little pet~
eaenidu

Return to Private Games