Wife to the Orc Queen [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Wife to the Orc Queen [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:29 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Leone De Medici
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/49/b6/6849b6636da5f62a0726ce8ffdda026f.jpg
Bio: Leone was born a boy and given a strong name, but his family soon discovered he wasn't like his brothers. His brothers who were tall, strong and proud, knights, sailors and hunters all of them happily and willfully went out and fought monster, Leone was smaller than even his sisters and was happy and content to spend time with them and his mother. That's not to say that the family didn't love him, he was still a prince and still loved, but they weren't sure what to do with him. Always more interested in things like poetry or art than combat he spent most of his life at the palace.

When it was time to find a marriage partner most people rejected him because they didn't like the idea of a man who looked like a girl and thanks to Leone's own desire not to force someone it seemed more and more like he'd never find a wife, until a foreign queen sent a message that she saw his portrait and fell in love at first sight, and soon enough Leone found himself setting out to go be married to his new wife in another kingdom, the guard the queen sent was even completely made out of orcs! Extremely large and strong looking female orcs at that? Well this was odd, but it'd help his kingdom and family so all he had to do was wait to meet and marry his new wife.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://static1.e621.net/data/ab/15/ab15583954aca42916e5e706638eab06.png the orc queen

The ride was long in the wagon they carried you in, which was a bit more... rustic and simple even if it was spacious and head an actual bed and table. You were kept under guard the entire time, with one even tending to ride with you in the wagon. You weren't sure why, since you had fully agreed to this affair. Perhaps they were naturally suspicious, or just being careful. The way to their Kingdom in the arid steppes they called home did pass by some troublesome regions.

You spent the entire trip however practically in the dark on Orc culture and their ways. The guards didn't talk with you much, and you didn't get much chance to interact with them. And when you did ask questions, they'd just say, "The Queen plans to teach you"

Soon however, you heard the guards blowing their horns as you drew nearer to their large city nestled in a deep crater, with lots of joyful and excited voices as you were taken to the palace, and gently but rather brusquely pulled out of the wagon and hurried along to the location of the Queen...

Whom seemed to be in the middle of a brawl of some sort with four other Orcs. And all of them were naked and-

They weren't women like you knew women to be back home. Women back home didn't have cocks that looked like they'd make any male back home feel dainty.
Kuragari

Re: Wife to the Orc Queen [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:53 pm

I looked around quite often looking at all the steppes to see if I could spot anything different since they didn't seem that intent on talking, but it was still a surprise when we approached a large city that seemed to be sunk into some kind of crater, making me wonder what made it. I ducked a bit at the horns blaring out near me and tried to peak out the window at the inside of the city, but before I really knew what was happening I was being helped or well, pulled from the wagon.

I looked around feeling a bit dazed as we quickly were hurried towards were I could only assume my wife to be was at, though I did look around, trying to get my feet under me about the place's lay out and tried to figure out what was going on, then I saw the queen who I'd only seen in portraits before in a fight, then I saw she was naked and in a fight, than I saw she had a huge hulking slab of cock meat freely flopping around as she fought and my brain stalled, it was huge!

I was staring and blushing and squeaking as the brawl continued frozen in shock at the eager naked girls with dicks, covering my face to hide my ever increasing blush even as I peaked through my hands to watch, blushing more and more at the sight of strong female bodies and massive cocks bouncing around "O~Oh~ W~What Am I supposed to look at?! O~Or do~?" I muttered unable to tear my eyes away as my heart thudded in my chest at the sight of my sweaty wife to be having fun like this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:38 pm

A few of the guards chortled at your reaction, watching in bemusement as you tried to figure such out. It took a moment to realize they were all leering at you in fact, and that they had bulges in their groins as well. They were well hung like these Orcs brawling as well?!

The chortles drew the Queens attention, who squealed with glee at the sight of you and promptly went from the playful and almost teasing fighter she'd been to stomping the others flat in rapid succession as her cock got rigid at the sight of you. She then happily bounced over, grinning as she stopped in front of you, her eyes eating you up as a wild grin dominated her face. The scent of her washed over you, further messing with your head as both feminine and masculine scents mixed and tangoed together.

"Oh by the Stormmother, you're even more handsome and cute and just so delicious looking than the portrait made you out to be~ You don't know how badly I want to just shove this pillar of mine down that cute throat of yours and see how well you take to it~ Course, your new to our lands and ways, so I'll give ya five seconds to try and prepare yourself for it instead!"

"Normally a wife to be doesn't get any time." One of the guards mutters to you as your brain tries to process it, before you are being forced to take Futa Orc dick for the first time down your mouth and throat, her hands gripping your head as she crows in delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:53 pm

((Nat1))
I was blushing more and more and more as my thoughts spiraled out of control as I realized I had dick girls surrounding me, all of whom seemed more interested in me than the fight now, I squeaked and blushed more as the Queen easily defeated the others without even seeming to try, before practically appearing right in front of me, her now hard cock poking me as she bounced and her scent almost making me faint, then her words and the words of the guard echoed in my head "W~Wait what? I~If I'm a Wife shouldn't it go in a different hole?" I think blinked and opened my mouth to fix what I just said only to find myself swallowing my...Husband's? Sweaty Cock...I could only wonder why this had made me hard where no girl had before.
((Nat20))
And then I blinked and stared down, going a bit cross eyed as I realized her heavy ball sack was resting on my chin, and I didn't feel any discomfort at all, and I found myself blushing and swallowing around her cock, it was bulging my throat out as I blushed darker than ever and shyly looked up to her, I felt incredibly embarrassed, but at the same time, it felt easy, Even if my swallows were timed a bit odd and I didn't always take a breath where I should...I obviously had no experience but had no trouble at all taking her balls deep in my throat again and again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:58 pm

Moaning in absolute delight and to the surprised (and envious) noises of the guards around you, the Orc Queen laughed as she looked down, one hand continuing to hold the side of your head as she said, "Knew you were perfect the instant I saw that portrait~ Rare to find someone who can take Orc cock so naturally as a cutie like you~" She then began fucking your throat, with each plunge in and retreat of her cock as you breathed in her scent and tasted her made your mind spin and your body increasingly sing in delight, your own cock which was a bit above average for humans twitching and straining against your own undergarments as you found yourself getting hornier.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:05 pm

((3))
As she continued to fuck my throat, my eyes began to close and I found myself moaning more and more, submissively and willingly sucking her off, my head bobbing as it followed her pace, I felt light headed as my tongue stuck out to lap at her balls, I was trying to taste more of her my body never felt like this before and I wanted more~ My own pre was leaking out as I pleasured the queen I was soon to marry like I was a back alley whore. The taste and scent was weirdly nice and I felt calm, happy even to be between her legs like this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:17 pm

She keeps going until she begins to tremble, her cock starting to quake quite a bit. The flow of her pre grew in both amount and taste, and she grinned as she said, "Normally, the dominant mate just chooses, but I wonder, do you want me to fill your sexy cute throatpussy with my cream, or want it showered all over you~? Or a bit of both~?"

She then seems to realize she's still hilt deep in you, and chortles as she says, "One tap for in, two for out, three for both~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:21 pm

I wondered if the Third option would lead to more sex, so, reaching up I gave her three strong taps on her thigh, moaning against her as I did and then lapping at her balls, with a fuck drunk smile around her cock, before I gave her cock base a kiss as I sat there, waiting for her to do whatever she wanted to me, drinking down anything she offered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:26 pm

She howled in delight both at the taps and at the look you were giving her, cumming hard as she started flooding your stomach with her seed. She pulled out, leaving her cock in your mouth long enough to fill your mouth, then she pulled out and let it shower on down over you. Happily to your already fuck drunk mind, her cock remained hard as she said,

"Alright, the ceremonial fucking can happen later in the throne room, right now I wanna claim you~" She said with a grin as she said, "Am so pent up, haven't had any fun with it since I heard you'd said yes so come on, spin round, present that ass of yours and I'll make you feel things you've never felt before~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:33 pm

((5))
I blushed and squeaked, turning a bright red at her words but, my blissed out brain could only respond with "O~Oh we have sex before the Marriage here? W~We don't do that where I'm from, I~I'm a complete virgin I~I hope that's okay~" I told her as I pulled off, my pants, before turning around and trying my best to get in position, ending up bending over and resting my head on my arms, my legs spread so my ass was about level with her cock and my virgin body was on display as I licked up the cum on my hands and arms.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:47 pm

"We're a lot more carefree about sex round these parts~ Comes with having both fun bits~" The Queen says before lining herself and beginning to sink herself into you (12). Despite being a virgin, you wind up taking her cock with less discomfort than you might have expected, and only a short ways in the discomfort is washed away as you feel jolts and waves of pleasure begin to assault you as her fat rod presses against a place in your ass that sends you over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:00 pm

I squeaked, and then gasped as she kept pushing further into me, until I was forced to moan and then blush even brighter as I finally came, shuddering and shaking as my brain struggled with the fact that all this was happening to me, I was panting erotically as I tried to adjust to the feeling of her pushing in me more and more, and the weird orgasm I just had from her spreading me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:49 pm

"Cumming already~? Mhm, oh, then you're gonna enjoy this hehe~" She said with a laugh, starting to quickly work into a rhythm as she fucked your ass, spreading it again and again and letting her thick and long cock press into you. That spot that had sent that jolt of pleasure was soon sending near constant ripples, with her pace giving you nearly no moment of rest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:04 pm

((Nat1))
I wasn't Sure if it was the scent of the orcs, my new Husband's massive cock, or what but soon enough I was squealing like a slutty little fuck pig, moaning, screaming, cumming, kissing my husband eagerly as I was fucked into the ground, her balls slapping mine until I was empty and she hadn't cum once yet, my ass was being turned into her personal cock warmer and I felt wonderful~ Even after my cock was all used up and empty of cum I still came from my ass, meeting her thrusts I moaned and called out in my mind melted state "W~Wuv~ Y~You~ Hubby~" as she forced me to cum again, the first thing I said since her cock entered my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:26 pm

Giggling and chuckling, she leaned over ya and said, "Oh yeah, I knew you'd be a natural... mhm, I'm gonna have so much fun with you hehe~ Do hope your cock can hold up for later too, since I do like taking it too." She said as her breasts pressed into you. Then she giggled again as she whispered, "Wanna know the best part? Its only been a few minutes, and you're already my fuck melted cocksleeve of a wife~"

Her cock was however finally starting to throb as she kept going, her balls promising to empty quite a bit into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 am

((3,1,1,2,1=8))
I was moaning and shaking my head felt completely empty, no more it felt like her cock was pounding directly into my brain with every thrust, again and again and again, I already had the suspicious I could never go back to how I was, then I felt her get just a bit rougher...Then my brain felt like it was getting washed in her hot cum as it filled my newly taken hole, I couldn't talk anymore as I sloppily kissed her almost passing out from just how hard I came around her my ass doing it's best to milk her for every drop of jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:46 am

Smirking as she filled you, she pulled out and presented her cock to you as she said, "Why not clean it up for me like a good hubby, then I'll get you cleaned up and you can rest for a bit before the official ceremony?"
Kuragari

Return to Private Games