College Life [AkaruiYAGI]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: College Life [AkaruiYAGI]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:58 pm

Madeline mewled and writhed a bit from the extra gropes and smacks, purring a bit as she smiled back at you. "Good, its always nice when both thoroughly enjoy themselves. Mhm, as for cleaning up, that won't take long." As she begins to try and situate herself, she points over to a shelf nearby with some cleaning wipes. "Usually used for dusting or sanitizing the school's instruments, but me and a few others have at times used them for cleaning up messes like these." She smirks and winks before sticking her tongue out playfully, then goes over and grabs a few, handing you some.

"I'll get the mess on the table," She says, pointing to where some of her juices were splattered, "You can handle the floor~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Kodai nods at Madeline's instructions, walking over to where she's pointing to obtain the cleaning supplies the room had, and leaving them either on or besides the table they were in, he took all of the things that were necessary for him to clean the mixed puddle of cum and feminine juice, so does Madeline to begin clean the table.

"Oh, hold on a bit". Kodai interrupted before any of them could start, Madeline's underwear that was hanging on his horn all this time, he takes it off of it and returns it to the snow leopard. "Y'might wanna put this on again, can't be cleaning if the mess I made leaks out, so we might as well get dressed, heh!" He grinned for a moment, the same could be said about him, as his tip was coated with the remains of his climax that slowly fell off of it. He walks over to near the bookshelf where the first round was held, first putting on his underwear and then his pants before spotting Madeline's jeans and bra. A very mischievous part of him thought of the idea of keeping her bra, but he later thought it was an absurd idea, and didn't wanna leave his new good friend like that without it, despite her clearly showing to be a naughty one. He walks over to her and gives the rest of her clothes back, picking up his cleaning supplies as he then asked. "Well then, let's get to it!"
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:11 am

Madeline takes her panties back with a smile, and the two of you work quickly to clean up the messes you'd both made. Before long, aside from the lingering scent of sex in the air, there was no way to have known that anything naughty had occurred in the room.

As the two of you head back out, you find no one is in the band room, and it doesn't seem like anyone has. However, a ringing seems to be coming from Madeline's backpack, sounding similar to the noise you'd heard previously through the door. Madeline hurried over to it, fishing about in her bag for a moment as she answered it and started talking excitedly with someone, a sister by the sounds of it. She came over and gave you a quick peck on the snoot, then slipped something into your hands as she mouthed, "Gotta skedaddle right quick, but see ya later~ Was lots of fun~!"

The slip of paper as you look at it reveals her dorm room number and what you can only assume is her phone number.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:16 pm

Although the scent of sex in the room was still pressent, and that it would take some time to wear off, the spots that their liquids made were no longer there, it would be almost as if they never did something there in the first place.
Heading out the room Kodai is somewhat surprised no one was present there, perhaps it really was him being paranoid back then, although someone could've entered and then left the room shortly after, with ot without hearing the clapping noises they made, that was just his theory though. He still smiled softly, watching Madeline excitely talking to someone on the phone after it rang a couple of times, whatever it was she was talking about or whoever was on the other side, he decided not to pay much mind to not pry, he had already 'pried' enough. His eyes slightly grow wide as she goes in for a muzzle peck, feeling her leaving something that sounding like paper in his hands, she says her goodbyes all happily, and he says his while wavinf at her as she makes her way out of the band room. Immediately after he checks what it was Madeline handed him, someone's room and phone number, stating that it was specifically Madeline's, alongside a little message that while it looked innocent, his mind twisted its tone to a more teasing one. The message merely said "Hope to see you again later~", but he still felt a chill down his spine for the fact that he even received this in the first place.

Kodai shortly after heads out, first adding Madeline's number and sending her the first message in the chat, a simple hello message was what he sent before heading over to Akari's chat, his 'sister's'.
- "Heya, thing's finally came to an end."
- "Hi, that took unusually long, did they at some point give you any trouble?"
- "Ummmmmm no not really, the whole thing was interesting to say the least, heh. It did seem like I did a pretty good job there though."
- "Ah heh, I see, if that's the case then I think you did made it into the band!"
- "Seems like it, hah! Well then, I gotta head over to my next class, we'll see each other later."
- "Alright, stay focused, don't be like me, oof."

... Class felt excrutiatingly long, Kodai got impatient to leave which was unusual for him, perhaps it was because his perverted mind was constantly flashing images of the fun he and Madeline had in secret, it was inevitable for him to think of something else. Once again his active mind prevents him from actually focusing...
As the bell rang he 'uuggh'd somewhat loudly now that class was over, he quickly heads out but gets interrupted shortly after by someone else. The guy was panting probably because he was running to catch up to him.

"Hey dude... you're Kodai, right...?"
"Yeah, and you're...?"
"Ah heh... nice! Akari told me to look for you since she wanted to see you... Oh and my name's Youhei, one of... her friends!". Youhei slowly stood up straight and took deep breathes.
"... Are you good now?"
"Yup! Sorry abou that, heh..."
"Why's it she's looking for me anyway, does she need me or something like that?"
"Well, she merely said she wanted to hang out and walk around, she has mentioned to me that since you're both here you two might not be able to hangout as much, so I'm guessing she thought to take the opportunity to do... exactly that!"
"Oh yeah, that's right..."
"And besides, I was thinking we could look at some of the things some classes have done to showcase and stuff like that!"
"I suppose I could be up for that, and besides if we don't end up doing that, talking and joking around works too."
"Heh, I see, alright then, c'mon, let's go."

((Extremely scuffed post, MIGHT end up having to change the last parts of it to stay coherent if Kuragari wishes to))
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:32 pm

Youhei leads you along, walking through the large central building of the campus where alot of the bigger lectures and general core classes were held. Here and there along the way were some displays, some showing art, others trophies and awards various students, clubs, or teams had won at the school. It was hard to pay attention to most of them though, or Youhei's rather rambly talking as he jumped from topic to topic, as those perverse thoughts had not yet made any attempt to vanish or fade away.

Before long though, he'd brought you to the second floor where your sister was waiting for you. She smiled, standing up and pulling you in for a big hug and a ruffle of your hair as she said, "Bout time. We don't share most classes together and our schedules aren't gonna give us much time to see each other outside of band. Gotten a chance to take a proper walk around campus yet?"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:25 pm

"Agh heh, technically yes when Youhei tried to guide me to where you are." Kodai replied to her while looking back at him, of which he gave a toothed smile towards the two almost identical blue goats. Akari lets go of the embrace and folds her arms.
"Well heh, why don't we walk around some more and catch up, perhaps look at stuff that may interest us three?"
"I'm definitely down to that!" Youhei spoke up enthusiastically, considering he was never able to meet Kodai he seems quite excited to know of her friend's brother.
"Welp, if that's the case then let's go." He said with a nod as he began walking first towards the stairs to go the first floor, Akari and Youhei quickly following as they walked besides him.

To Kodai's unfortunate luck, the first topic Akari brought up was about how he did back there in the band room again, she was curious and wanted to know a little bit more. Of course he wasn't planning on telling her that the test was more sexually distracting, and that since he got horny at the end he got to have sex with his upperclassmen, no way at all he could say such, so he ended up faking a story where they had him play a few pieces, but that they were settings his expectations quite high and that he took a while to meet said expectations... though as he explained sometimes he stuttered and repeated a single word many times, hinting his nervousness regarding that topic. To his relief, the topic was dropped not long after, and the rest of the time they've spent together they talked about other topics while making jokes here and there, nonsensical and absurdly dumb ones at that, although Youhei didn't understand most he still laughed at some.

Eventually, the three say their goodbyes after a good while of walking, talking and looking around, promising each other that they'll hang out again whenever the two or all three had the time to do so. Kodai sighs with a smile as he goes on his own to his next class, only to realize a second later how painfully long it was going to feel as well. An hour or so later he walked out impatiently like last time, from how boring it was for him he just felt the need to just relax but on his own. With an accelerated step he heads over to his dorm room, and once there he quickly closes the door of it behind him and launches himself onto his bed immediately after, laying on his back.

A sigh followed before he takes out his phone to kill some time in it, he first cheks Madeline's as if he was expecting to have gotten a reply for her while he was spending time with Akari and her friend, but from the looks of it she hasn't even seen it yet. But then he recalled that after their little time alone she quickly walked out of the band room to then deal with whatever else she had to do and whatever classes she had to be in, could be why she hasn't really gotten a chance to check her phone, or so Kodai thinks. He simply shrugs at that, not minding it all that much as he thought of it as somethinf reasonably justified.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:42 am

The walk around campus is nice, with Akari showing you the rest of the rather expansive campus. You learn that the dorm she's in is the same one that Madeline is in, though Madeline is on a different floor from her. Youhei mostly just listens for the most part, only chiming in here or there as he sticks close to both of you. You find it a bit surprising that he seems to look at you just as much as he looks at your sister, but maybe that was because of how similar the two of you looked.

Heading to your dorm room and relaxing on your bed for a bit, your left to ponder things. Your classes are thankfully spread out a bit throughout the week, so you'll have time to both do things before and after them even aside from classwork or projects. After heading off a bit later to grab a bite to eat in the campus cafeteria round dinner time, you're walking back to your dorm when you get dinged by a number you're not familiar with.

Checking the message, you find that the text reads, "Heya, this is Cassidy, I'm Madeline's sister. Sis told me a bit about ya. Her schedule's a bit more full, but I've got a bit more free time, so if you're ever feeling a bit... backed up, well then you can swing on over by my dorm for some relief~"

Attached to it is a picture of a leopard with rose hued hair tied up in a ponytail, but the picture is angled up from a bed or something close to the floor, showing much of her figure in a pair of very form fitting leggings and a loose t-shirt. You could see her face as she looked back towards the phone, a flirty smirk on her face.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:08 pm

As he heard the notification sound on his phone he placed his food on his desk before taking out his phone from his pocket and unlocking it. It was a message, although not from Madeline, in what the notifications tab allowed him to see it was someone related to her, described as 'Madeline's' sister. He slowly widens his eyes, his head looks around although he was alone in his dorm room before pressing the notification, being directed over to the chat he's now able to read the message in its entirety without first paying attention to the picture attached to it first.

He felt a tingling sensation in his body, that of which is coming from the feelings the message he just read caused, that of nervousness... but the feeling of excitement clearly dominating. Seeing how this girl called 'Cassidy' words the things in her message, plus the image attached to it had him thought that, why not take her offer, and why not take it now. After all, the picture was featuring her in pretty fitting leggings which made her curves stand out, his imagination taking that image up a notch... and that relief he felt that he needed was now more present than ever.

He took a while to come up with a response as to not make it sound anything bad or anything desperate, he even waited a short while so that he wasn't responding immediately after she contacted him.
"Oh hey, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cassidy! Heh... this is most unexpected, this offer has really caught me off guard I must admit! If that's the case and if you really don't mind, perhaps I could pay you a visit in a few minues? I am currently unoccupied so... yeah!"

He sends it and immediately retrieves his phone, sitting on the chair in front of his desk as he picks up his food. His leg was starting to jump up and down quickly after he replied... and he was already feeling uncomfortable in his pants, as a growing bulge slowly began to appear from the excitement.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:17 pm

The reply wasn't immediate, but after a few minutes you received a follow up message letting you know she was in a dorm much closer to you, but was recommending a small pavilon in the sort of on campus park that was nearby as the meeting place. "Whether we do it there, or head over to your room or mine after, entirely up to you~" was added in a moment later.

Heading off to the spot in question took a bit, since you still weren't super familiar with the campus layout, and your thoughts were a bit distracted with your pillar throbbing as much as it was within your pants. Before long though you found the pavilon in question. It was rather isolated and fairly hidden by the trees and shrubbery nearby, but what was the focus of your attention was Cassidy, Madeline's just as sexy sister who was doing some stretches on the table, her figure a bit more athletic and toned suggesting she might be a cheerleader or maybe a gymnast or acrobat.

When she saw you, she grinned, hopping off the table and grinning as she surprised by with her forwardness when she simply groped your bulge, chuckling as she said, "Hehe, Madeline wasn't wrong, packing quite the nice package down here~ Guess my pic got ya excited eh~?"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:20 am

His eyes laid onto the figure he was looking for, after a while of going here and there, sometimes going the wrong way, he finally finds the spot Cassidy and Kodai agreed to meet on. At last too... the more he looked the longer he felt uncomfortable in his pants from the tent that formed before, but now it seems like he'd be able to satisfy that need once more today. He paid a good amount of attention to Cassidy's figure as he caught a glimpse of her stretching, her chest standing out as she does before those watching eyes slid down her figure to then look at her curvy hips, sure enough they seemed to be just as curvy as Madeline's. The one thing he has managed to notice just now was that she was rather fit in comparison to her sister, she definitely gave the vibe of being a sportsy one of sorts, or so he thinks.

As he was about to say hello to her his eyes quickly widen, as Cassidy didn't waste time in getting physical with the blue aroused goat by groping his bulge, although his clothes were in the way he could feel her grip very well...
"H-Hehe, part of it was, while the other part came from me picturing some... other stuff. I'm quite flattered to know she actually mencioned something regarding what I carry!", He replied trying to keep his cool, followed by a chuckle as he then grinned. "Oh, and also... if you wanna be forward like you're doing right now, you could always do some more!", He places his hands over to her hips, and slowly pulls her closer to him while also turning her around so that her back is facing him instead, with her hands glued to her curves in this position now he tries to guide them so that they'd rock back and forth against his tent.

"I do would like to know, merely outta curiosity, has Madeline said something else other than me having a nice package down there~?", His hands stopped guiding Cassidy's hips and decide to roam upwards along her sides, going up and down alongside them as the upward motions get closer to her bust until his fingers are able to touch the undersides of them and settle there. His fingers begin to take action on her bust, making them bounce up and down slightly below them.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:01 am

She smirked as you got a bit flustered but quickly began running your hands up and down her sides. She shook her head as she said, "Not really, aside from you being cute which she wasn't wrong on that either." She hums softly as you begin to grope her breasts, eyes closing a bit as she moves to snake her hands under your pants, soon rubbing directly at your cock and balls as she asked,

"Mhm, now I wonder, you the sort who likes a girl to take charge and take what she wants, or you the kind who wants to do the taking~?" She leaned in and nipped at your ear as she grinned and purred, "Mhm, cause if you don't mind, I'm rather tempted to push ya onto this table over here and just ride you good and hard~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:55 pm

Kodai nodded at Cassidy's answer to his question, a smug still slowly forming on his face as he continued playing with her breasts. His body shivered for a brief moment as he felt Cassidy's hands make their way inside of his pants and taking a hold of his hard penis, he sighed at the feeling of it being robbed, this kind of attention almost felt needed considering the somewhat long while he had to search for this spot in the first place with a tent visible.

He chuckled at Cassidy's own question and his hands let go of her boobs. "I'm kind of a guy that prefers both, for me either situation is equally fantastic!". As much as he loved the intrusion of her hand inside his pants he softly took her wrist and slowly got it out of there as he continues talking, "Though I think I did enough of taking the lead when alone with Madeline so...", his thumbs hook to his lower clothing, slowly pulling it down until the base of his dick was able to be seen in Cassisy's point of view, a little tease of his own, "... I'd ready love to see how you ride those hips 'good and hard' like you said on my cock, have at it~".
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:54 pm

She grins, eyes flashing in almost predatory manner as she purrs, "Sure thing hot stuff~" Then, over the course of a few seconds, using your dick as a handle, she brings you over to the table and pushes you down onto your back, eagerly slipping out of her leggings as she practically pounces onto you. Her cheeks hotdog your pillar for a moment as she pushes her muzzle to yours in a heated kiss that leaves you breathless as she lines herself up, impaling herself upon your fuckpole in one smooth motion as she lets out a lewd moan, her inner walls wrapping tightly and happily around you as she leers down at you.

"Hope your comfy~ I don't plan on getting off anytime soon~" She said, beginning to bounce and roll her hips, humming and purring as your rod is enveloped by her wet warmth again and again.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sun May 01, 2022 6:12 am

The fact Cassidy fished out his cock out of his pants had his eyes widen in surprise as she guided him with it in her hands, his teasing was effective and it showed, her response to it completely shattering his smug grin to a far more nervous one as she quickly assumed the leading role in this situation. He was swiftly settled into position, and he witnessed how the naughtier feline got rid of her leggings just as quick, immediatelly followed by her pouncing on him, getting comfortable on his lap and quickly pulling him into a short liplock. Kodai wasn't able to process it all, she looked incredibly eager to have fun with the person her own sister mentioned she had sex with hours ago, not only she was quite naughty, but a bit of a freaky one too, doing a phenomenal work on adapting the role of the dominant one.

Though distracted by the liplock he felt her grip on his cock as she tried to line him up with her pussy, the tip of it makes contact with her damp folds before she slams her way down onto it, likewise a moan escaped from his mouth as his cock was received by the warmth of Cassidy's soaked love tunnel. "Heh... have as much fun as you want~ You seem quite excited to have your own serving of milk after all~", he replied, playfully taunting, but as he felt Cassidy's hips roll and bounce his eyes closed halfway there from the pleasure already, it was how eagerly Cassidy was riding his cock that was getting him, she wasn't quite lying when she confessed she wanted to do so 'good and hard'.
Kodai's gaze slowly departed from Cassidy's predatory eyes, his head looks down and stops to where her chest is, seeing her mounds bouncing up and down as well beneath her shirt, his hands quickly got to work on freeing them by lifting it up, his eyes then laying on that wonderful pair and locked onto them. "They're just as wonderful...", he commented before wrapping his arms around Cassidy and pulling her even closer to where he'd be able to comfortably smother his face into her cleavage, having her tits jiggle up and down besides his head. One of his mischiveous hands then slides down along her back until his palm was filled with wobbling feline ass cheek, he squeezes that cheek firmly as he then adds with a muffled voice, "And your ass is amazing as well~ Fluffy, and oh-so gropeable~". Considering how rough Cassidy was getting, he thought he'd add his own contribution to that roughness, after a certain amount of bounces, the groping hand would left go off her buttock, only to then deliver a smack onto it before it returns to being glued to it again.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 02, 2022 1:37 am

She smirked at first as you moved to press your hands and face into her bosom, moaning as she continued to bounce. However, once you gave that smack, she grinned and reached down to give your own ass a smack back before pinning your hand down above your head and giving another forceful, heated kiss that, combined with her eager and rapid pace, stole the breath from you as she pulled back.

"Mhm, now who gave you permission to do that mhm~? Naughty naughty goat... you can play with and enjoy my breasts, mhm, but ya gotta ask to play with my fine ass while its busy bouncing atop this pillar of yours~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Mon May 02, 2022 3:37 am

The fun he had when playing with her ass was quickly cut short as she herself retrieved his hand from there with a smack of her own as a way to 'punish' him. Her forcing him into a liplock again had him pull his head away from her cleavage so that she'd have her way at doing so a second time, once it breaks he slyly grins at her from what she said.

"Hrrrmm... you can't blame me though, with an ass like yours it's easy to get carried away~ Am I still able to ask nicely, or from doing it without permission I'm not allowed to touch it again till you say so~?", the hand that was free slid over to where one of her breasts was, taking a hold of one before he reels out his tongue and begins licking her nipple, all while his eyes looked up at her and he began to groan quietly. His cock was throbbing and twitching eagerly within Cassidy's insides, pre began to leak out of his cumslit and into her passage as her rowdy bouncing on his pillar continued without interruption, his orgasm beginning to build up.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 04, 2022 12:35 am

"Mhm, you'll have to beg for it I believe~" Cassidy teased, leaning in to nip playfully along your ears as she continued to bounce hard and fast along your rod. Her pleasured moans and purrs went up and down in volume, though you noticed she seemed to have enough control to keep them from becoming so loud that anyone else wandering anywhere in the park would be able to hear her. Every so often, you'd feel her inner walls ripple around you expertly, it sending jolts of pleasure up and down your spine as it felt like she was trying to wring you dry then and there.

Perhaps eager was a bit of an understatement on her part.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Wed May 04, 2022 4:30 am

Kodai 'hmph'd after hearing her words, having to beg to be able to play with such a nicely shaped cake, he could try to play along and actually do so, but feeling how fast her curvy ass was bouncing on his cock it was almost not an option to him, he'd try to sneak in a few gropes, and though him and Cassidy knew very little of each other, in times of rough fun he already got an idea of how she'd react to him sneaking in a brief touch, but he still thought it was worth doing so. After all, with someone as freaky and slutty as her, anything sounded like fun to him, whether it was going along with the lusty feline's request or not and getting 'punished' for such.

The hand on her breast squeezes it a bit harder before his lips seal around her nipple, starting to suck on it as his hand slid back to her sides, but not touching them at all, instead it quietly goes around behind her back and slowly descends...
Before his hands strike down he talks for a moment, his voice muffled as his mouth was busy having fun with her nub, there was one word that could be distinguished however, and that seemed to be the word 'cum', indicating that Kodai warned Cassidy of how he was getting close to orgasm. Right after that his hand quick cups an entire asscheek, squeezing it hard in his hand before it quickly moves away and returns to her side, his eyes look up at the freaky Cassidy, although sucking on her tit his smug was still visible.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 07, 2022 7:41 am

She chuckles, not stopping you from your effort to go ahead and get a grab of her ass. But she does proceed to snatch up both of your wrists in a smooth swipe, pinning them above your head as she slows her bouncing, grinding atop you as her inner walls grow tighter around you, particularly around the base of your cock as she gives you a cheeky, predatory grin.

"Mmhm, gonna have to make you really work and beg for your release now~ Such a naughty goat, breaking a rule like that~" She purred, leaning down and nipping at your ears a bit more firmly. "Mhm, think you'll need permission now to cum too~ and if you break that rule... mhm, might have to go a bit further hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sat May 07, 2022 3:40 pm

His lips parted ways from her nipple as he felt Cassidy quickly taking a hold of his other hand and pinning it down as well next to the other. Kodai was starting to pant from how close his climax was to happen, and feeling Cassidy slowing down made the wait for the bliss that is to cum inside her pussy a painful longer wait.

"Haah... D-Don't think I have enough time... to ask...! I'm really close to c-cumming, and you not... really stopping a-altogether... could still make me ejaculate any moment now~...". His tongue was starting to hang out of his mouth, his cock within the freaky feline throbbing and twitching madly as his tip spurted bits of pre. His hips began to buckle upwards as if on autopilot, trying to receive those bits of pleasure remaining for him to blissfully let it go. Seconds later, without being able to even start his sentence he lets out a moan, Cassidy's slower bouncing and his hip buckling is what pushed him over the edge, and his cock began to fire his load all over Cassidy's passage, painting it white with his seed.
AkaruiYAGI

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games