College Life [AkaruiYAGI]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

College Life [AkaruiYAGI]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:45 pm

Name: Kodai Aoyama (昊大青山)
Bio: Akari Aoyama (明莉青山) has never really mentioned anything about Kodai during her entire life up until 2 or 3 years ago, and ever since he showed up with her she introduced him to others as her "twin brother". Both were pretty much identical to how they do things, how they think and how skilled they are to the things they're into, some people have commented that it was almost like they were both the same person. Kodai considers himself as a pretty calm guy, but can have an extroverted side of himself whenever he's out and about with his small group of friends or whenever there's something that catches his interest. Like Akari, he's also in the world of music, knowing how to dance, sing, and play the violin, whenever both Akari and Kodai are alone they sometimes decide to play together.

Appearance: Just like her so-called twin sister Akari he's an 23 years old anthropomorphic goat standing tall at a height of 6'0 (183 cm). Like her, his main color palette consist of shades of blue and white. He has long hair usually seen tied up in a low ponytail that reaches down to his mid-back and slightly darker horns that grow through his hair.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/934108897134919780/unknown.png

You were pretty new to the college that your sister had spent the last few years at. However, she'd explained that it had a very good musical program, which had finally drawn you in enough to seek admission. You weren't likely to see your twin sister much, since the girls dorm she was in was on the other side of campus, and she was rather busy with the classes she had.

Still, you'd unpacked your things and settled into your dorm and taken care of most of the things you needed to deal with before you started classes tomorrow. The only thing you had to do now though was meet with the upperclassmen who was assigned to give you a brief test to see your musical skill and figure out what seat in the college band you'd get for your main music class.

Her name was supposedly Madeline Winters, a snow leopard, but she seemed to be a bit late. Oh well, perhaps you could look around the rather spacious and ornate looking classroom that band was hosted in?
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: College Life [AkaruiYAGI]

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:39 pm

With a bit of a sigh, Kodai grabs his things and heads out of his dorm. Some of the students that were passing by as he made his way to the classroom were able to recognize this new face, some kind enough to wave him hello, which he gently waved back at them.

Finally he arrived, with his free hand he gripped the doorknob and turned it open slowly. Peeking his head in he looked around, no one was really there at the moment. "Hmm... she's not here yet." He spoke quietly to himself before going in and closing the door behind him. It was almost impressive how big the room was, which made him curious to have a look around before settling in, well... for him nothing was really worth noting, but it was interesting to know what this room had nonetheless.

"Alright then..." He sat down and put his violin case on his lap, opening it before taking the violin itself out. He wasn't gonna stand there and do nothing while he waited for the upperclassmen to arrive, he didn't knew how long she'd take. So to kill time, he decided to play a bit of a small tune that he knew from memory, one that he often plays alongside her so-called twin sister Akari. After some adjustments he prepared himself... and began playing it. The tune itself was slow, yet with his way of doing it it was somewhat emotional, or at least that's what he thinks of it, it was calming, which somewhat settled his nerves for whenever the upperclassmen would arrive and he'd have to show what he's capable of...
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:19 am

You'd only been playing for the better part of five minutes when you heard the door open and a gaggle of voices, though only one seemed to be coming into the room. You couldn't make out the other voices, but cheerful and enticing voice said, "Talk with all of ya later~!"

Looking over, you see a snow leopard with sandy blonde hair and friendly blue eyes coming over your way. However, what was a bit more noticable for you at first was her curvy figure and well endowed chest. The reason such was so noticable of course, was because she was only wearing a tank top that clung to her bosom rather well, and she was wearing some form fitting shorts that only went about halfway down her thighs.

There was also a somewhat flowery, sweet, and alluring scent from her as she drew over, tail swishing about happily as she said, "Heya! You must be Kodai! I'm Madeline Winters, here to handle your chair test and see your general skill level~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:53 am

The longer he played on it the calmer he got, and at the same time he got more confident, playing small tunes, one after the other. As he played he could picture himself on top of a stage with Akari as they both played their parts, but the moment he hears the door open and someone's voice is when he snaps back to reality, and his attention is instead is driven over to whoever made their way into the classroom. No one as far as he knows is supposed to enter other than the upperclassmen, and the one he saw was supposedly said person, though not exactly in this fashion.

As the leopard made her way in he was able to notice a few things that made a thing or two a bit more noticeable, his eyes unintentionally gliding over a few areas for a brief moment, it almost looked like she did that intentionally with her clothing, or at least that's what he thinks, but taking into account what he was there for he found no need to bother too much about it. One thing's for certain though, the confidence he had decreased a little, seems like distractions are going to be bound to happen...

Keeping a straight face he takes the violin off of his shoulder, and properly greets her too. "Hello there, Madeline." He would've said something else regarding what he had to do, but aside from her clothing the scent he's faintly able to pick up from her was a bit distracting as well, the nervousness just further going up.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:12 am

She gives you a cheerful smile as she says, "Hey no need to be nervous. Everyone in the music program who plays an instrument has to do this, and just from the notes I heard on the way in, I'm sure you'll do fine." She stopped in front of you, rummaging in her bag before bending down to hand you a piece of sheet music as she added,

"This is the test piece you'll play. Nothing too hard, just to get a feeling for how ya can do. Will ya need a metronome? I know some folks do better with one when they're playing by themselves."

Distracting she was indeed, as with her bent over as she was it was easier to get a good view of some of her well endowed bosom. If she noticed your looking, she gave no sign or inclination. And if she did, she didn't seem to mind any. With her closer the scent was also a bit stronger, and it made your body grow a bit warmer.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:23 pm

(Aight, too much procastinating on this, time to get my lazy butt over here and write the thing)

He didn't really wanna show disrespect to everyone, that's he and her so called twin sister Akari had very much in common, but the situation was really challenging that with how his upperclassmen Madeline was presenting herself to him in the first place. If this was something she was doing intentionally... he'd probably have no idea how to react to that exactly. With the scent constantly present it had his eyes looking at her most of the time, and when she wasn't paying attention to him those blue eyes of his would instead go to her curves. And when looking around those areas his active mind would begin to act up.

The moment she bent over to look for something in her bag his eyes managed to get view of her sizeable bust and cleavage, and that view stayed there long enough for certain pictures to appear in his mind, pictures he wasn't expecting he'd see from someone he just met. What he saw was her actually doing what they were doing... but with her with little to no clothes, his mind would also flash quick thoughts of her flaunting her body constantly... and close to his face. He didn't want to admit it, but that view alone was enabling the perverted side of his mind that he didn't want to show around other girls, much less those that were also well endowed.

Once the view of her exposed cleavage went away he snapped back to reality, though with some slight delay. Once again he tried to act natural as his eyes shifted towards her face, and afterwards the paper she had in her hands. Kodai read through the music sheet, however, as he tried to focus, those images would flash before his eyes constantly, not only that, but his cheeks were starting to get warmer... and to add another layer he was feeling a bit uncomfortable somewhere else. Somehow he still tries to keep his cool, and still answers with his casual tone. "... I think I might need one in this case, thank you, heh." He quickly fixed his hair and readied himself up to play the piece given...
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:54 am

She gives you a knowing smile as it seemed your looking at her so closely hadn't gone unnoticed. Or perhaps she had caught sight of the blush creeping along your cheeks or the space between your legs where your cock was trying to tent your pants. Still, she nodded sweetly and hopped over to a table nearby, humming as she swayed her ass and tail a bit almost like a metronome itself. She returned quickly though and set it up, taking a quick look at the sheet music to double check the time before nodding and turning it on. The soft clack, click, clack, click of it filled the air as she sat back down and said,

"Whenever you're ready Kodai!~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:45 am

It was much the feeling of nervousness and arousal from those thoughts that he was having that at some point he had to put his leg over the other, so that at least the tent that was forming would be much less visible from Madeline's point of view. It began to feel a tad bit more uncomfortable though, as when he gazed at her making her way over to the nearby table he witnessed her hips and tail swaying left and right, his eyes couldn't resist but to look exactly where they wanted to look, to her curves and especially her butt that looked so plump, the jeans she was wearing really made it stand out, and his perverted mind would once again picture her without clothes, that round and squishy butt exposed so casually before him...

Once again he had to snap back and act polite the moment she made her way back though, he got himself into position to play the piece with his violin. His foot made 8 gentle taps on the ground alongside the ticking of the metronome before actually playing the piece, his eyes flickering between the music sheet and what his fingers were doing on the violin. Off to a great start he thought, but those distracting images in his mind would soon torment him again. It was almost impressive how his mind acted up from two of said views alone, those arousing images... he would be lying to himself if he thought he didn't like them. Still, he tried to keep them at bay from distracting him further and tried to focus on what he was doing right at that moment. Though eventually, halfway through he'd accidentally play a few wrongs note, making him quickly stop playing before letting out a sigh. "Hmm... I may be feeling a lil' bit more... under pressure than I usually do. Let me try again, I still think I got this." He said before starting to play again, and while he actually managed to play the part he screwed up in correctly this time, it wasn't the same for another part later on.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:25 am

"Hey, you're doing fine~" She says to him as she offers a friendly smile, followed by a bit of a teasing smirk. "Especially given how distracting I can be when I want to, or am asked to be, as I was for this."

Madeline giggles a bit as she explains, "Our music director and teacher is a bit unorthodox and eccentric. She likes to test us in weird ways, and one of them is having one of the attractive students handle the seat test for new musicians. She figures if they can handle playing music with someone being sultry and alluring and all that, they'll do just fine with any distraction."

She relaxed a bit as she added, "You can do another run of it if ya like, ya got nearly to the end of it so you're doing better then the first classmate I handled a seat test for."
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:32 pm

He gently smiled when he heard her encouragement, but as she glanced at her he managed to notice her smirk before she went ahead and explained how stuff like this worked in general with a certain teacher. At first he wasn't really able to believe it, to know that she was sent over like this to see if Kodai was able to play despite her many distractions with the way she acted. For something like this to happen in college, it was certainly quite rare, but knowing he was now one of said 'victims' of this kind of test he didn't knew whether to consider himself lucky or not when taking into account how many good eyefuls he got from Madeline's chest and butt...

"Huh... I see, that's certainly... odd, but I suppose, as long as there's no actual conflict with this kind of testing then, I suppose it's alright...?" He replied to her, still somewhat nervous. "(Does make me wonder, did Akari ever had to face a test similar to this?)" He thought to himself. His eyes would still manage to get a few quick glances at Madeline's chest and cleavage some more while he replied, still able to secretly admire it, and as he's about to do his last attempt the leg that was on top of the other soon retreated as Kodai went back to a normal sitting position, the reason of this he wasn't sure himself what would happen if he did that, or perhaps he didn't want to admit the reason behind it. Once again he readied himself, with those dirty thoughts still in his mind he'd began to play the piece one more time along the metronome's rhythm, and without much struggle he was actually able to play through it all without any major errors. Third time's the charm he thought, and knowing that he finally did it despite the... 'mental struggles' he was having he gently smiled at his performance just now.
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:21 am

As Kodai's leg uncrosses, Madeline's own eyes glance down, widening just a bit as she sees the bulge there in his pants. Then she smiles and purrs a bit, relaxing in the chair and giving him an almost inviting look even as he finished the performance. As the final notes echoed just a bit about the room, Madeline nodded and smiled.

"You did quite well. We don't have alot of violin players in the music program this year, so if I had to estimate you'll either be sharing one of the two first or second chair slots. Teach will be happy to know we've got another talented player, she's been wanting to do some pieces that rely on string instruments more lately."

She then stretched, and gave out a sensual purr as she said, "Now then... the test is over, and I don't have any classes for three hours. Does the cute new band member want to do anything in... mhm, particular~?"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:47 am

Kodai softly sighed upon hearing Madeline's compliments regarding his performance now that he was actually able to do it correctly despite the uncomfortable feeling of his erection being restrained inside his bottom clothing, nodding as she explained where exactly he'll be at in the music program.

Slowly he put his violin back inside the case, as he was doing that in the corner of his eyes he managed to catch a glimpse of Madeline stretching, and from what he was able to see at that short moment it was done in a way that her chest would stand out a bit, his eyes flicking over to her direction to land on her cleavage without hesitation as his ears picked up her purring.

If her purring just then wouldn't send a chill, the way she worded her question might've done the trick, especially with the somewhat sultry tone of voice that accompanied it which only made his erection feel more unbearable. "...Eh? Well err... I don't really have anything in mind... per se, other than leaving and preparing for my next class I suppose, hehe..." He was trying to find an excuse to leave and have some alone time, not exactly because things took a more perverted turn and he wanted out, but rather because he wanted some alone time to relieve himself in one way or another in secret. He got up from his chair, making his tent more noticeable now that he was standing up straight, he took his violin case with him and gave Madeline a quick little bow before trying to make his way out of the classroom...
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:00 pm

She stands up as you do, smiling as she places a hand on your shoulder. She gives it a soft squeeze as she says, "I am teasing a bit, because you're quite cute when flustered. And I can be a bit flirty with folks even if not interested in that kind of thing." She does however lean in a bit closer, her chest pressing just a bit into your arm as she says,

"However, if you want some help dealing with that," She glances down to the tent in your pants, her smile sultry and her eyes glimmering a bit lustfully, "I'd be happy to help with it, but only if that sounds like fun to you."

She does let go and pull back a bit as she grabs her bag from the floor. "And if not, maybe some other time. What class ya got next, if ya don't mind my asking?"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:09 pm

Needles to say that when Madeline explicitely suggested him to help him with his tent in his pants, plus the feeling of one of her boobs being pressed against his arm as she leaned towards him... he was starting to get quite aroused, quite... horny. He began considering her suggestion as he stood there with his hands on the doorknob, blankly staring at it while his perverted thoughts began protesting to accept it. He didn't want anybody to notice that tent of his, and knowing the possibility that the one he's been having dirty thoughts of would be the one to help him, it would be a waste to reject it...

He turned around, and saw Madeline picking up her stuff with her back facing him, his eyes immediately went down to her rump, her jeans really making her curvaceous form stand out, looking at it now, he wasn't aware of how badly he wanted to have that rump on his crotch...

"Well... uh... I still don't have my schedule memorized, right now I don't... remember..." He began taking small forward steps, getting closer to Madeline as he kept talking. "And well... regarding your suggestion..." Those small steps of his were getting quicker, the closer he got to her the more excited he got. "Y-you said you were free for about three hours, right...?" Finally as he got close enough, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, purposefully poking his tent eagerly against her butt. "If that's so, and if you really consent... then I think I'll go with your suggestion, I-I believe it's better than doing so alone...!" He said with a shaky excited voice, his hands starting to explore her front and sides, constantly brushing a finger against her bust whenever they were close enough before one of his hands positioned itself right underneath one of her boobs and remained still there, while the other slowly slid down inside her jeans, a finger or two rubbing her crotch in circles while it kept heading further down, from the way his hands were moving he was more than just excited, it was clear he was horny for her, and that got more noticeable as his head was getting closer to the area between her legs and his breathing got heavy...
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:37 pm

"Mmhm, that I am~ Free for the next three hours, give or take half an hour, but I'm sure that'll be plenty of time to..." She squeaked a bit in surprise as she felt you pressing your bulge against her ass, but then purred and started to grind back against you as she grinned. She turned her head so she could look at you as she claimed your lips in hers in an eager kiss of her own, one hand running over your ears and through your hair.

"Quite an eager boy, aren't you~?" She purrs as she breaks the kiss, eyes growing lidded as she moans and purrs. Her tail quickly coils around you and gives you an excited squeeze as your fingers touch her panties, which are quickly growing damp. She thrusts her chest into your other hand a bit, wriggling in her own rising excitement as she tiptoes her fingers along your muzzle.

"Mhm, wanna do it here, or in one of the practice rooms~? A bit more privacy that way hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:03 pm

The bright blush on his cheeks was visible through his fur as Madeline immediately welcomes him and his perverted actions provoked by his horny state of mind. Having her grind her rump against him had him get more riled up, the hand on her crotch finally rubbing two fingers against her folds that were starting to get damp, and the hand near her chest quickly groper one of her boobs and squished it in his grip.

Madeline offers him to either do it here or somewhere else, that question alone made Kodai get happier, aroused and get harder too, he was already quite impatient already, aroused for so long and having that tent for a long while already... "The practice rooms...! I-If I wanna be able to relieve myself I'd like y'know... less chances of someone interrupting... heh..." He let out a shaky sigh as he added. "Let's go quick... feeling you grinding your butt against me like that, it's really gonna make me act up...!" His hands parted ways from her boob and folds over to the teasing rumo he just talked about, giving both buttcheeks a good squeeze before letting them go. He wanted to take off his lower clothing so badly, he's never this needy for pleasure, but now... that need for pleasure reached incredible heights all because of her teasing underclassmen provoking him now and then...
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:18 am

"Mhm, getting caught can be exciting too, but fair enough~" She says, mewling as you squeeze her rump as you move your hands away from her groin and chest. She wriggles her ass a bit before pulling away just a bit to lead you over to one of the practice rooms, her hips swaying and tail hiked up to tease you further. She pulls you into the practice room though, locking the door behind her before pressing you into a bookshelf full of music books, her body grinding against you as her chest rubs up and down against your own as her lips meet yours again in a heated and needy kiss, fingers running through your hair and over your ears in a sensual manner that only fans your heat further.

Pulling back a bit, she grins as she hooks a thumb into her pants and shirt as she asks, "Mhm, fuck, now I'm getting just as eager. Got a preference for how we tend to your hard and big buddy down there~?" She licks her lips as she adds, "If ya wind up wanting mouth or breasts first, best hope you've got a good tongue and fingers to take care of me afterwards, or that you've got more than one load in ya~"
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:42 am

As she teased him more he felt the urge to just pull down her jeans at that moment increasing, and say 'screw it' and instead undress her right there and then, but finally she stops that teasing and guides him over to the practice rooms, where Kodai's hard erection would finally be tended and deal with. As they made their way over there he now felt free to look down at her swaying hips without worrying that Madeline would me mad for ogling her curves.

He stepped inside, he heard the door close behind him, as well as the lock being set by Madeline to ensure no one would come inside in their little naughty moment. He gasped as he felt her body being pressed against him while his back was right against a bookshelf, he felt her bust being rubbed against him as she went for another kiss, which Kodai didn't hesitate to do as well, and while Madeline's touches were more on his ears and hair, Kodai's were more perverted, as his hands went straight to her hips and soon after her bubbly butt, squishing it through the fabric of her pants while his hips rocked back and forth to poke that hard tent of his against her some more. That flame of lust within him was being set ablaze...

Pulling back and huffing, hearing Madeline being more or less in the same position as his made a chill run down her spine, and hearing her so explicitely suggest what to do now made him feel another, but accompanied with a shiver of excitement too.

"Aah haha...! Don't worry, I think my fingers are fast enough for me to do that!" His hands got off her butt, but soon slid up along her sides and stop to touch the side of her breasts that were pressed against him to then add... "Y'think it's okay to wind up with both mouth and boobs? Because, well... y-you are quite busty, wouldn't really like to have those girls of yours to feel excluded, heh...!" One of his hands decided to leave one of Madeline's breasts alone, only to take a grip of his own tent and poke it and rub it against her groin to show a bit more how needy he felt. "W-Why only feel one, when I can feel the two at the same time around my penis...! Don't worry about loads, I-I haven't really taken care of myself in that regard for... a while, must have at least more than one load saved up!"
AkaruiYAGI

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:57 am

"Hehe, you're definitively the eager one alright~" She said with a grin, moving her other hand to roll her shirt up and tossing it aside, mewling again as your hands dig into her breasts. She deftly discards her bra as well, letting her breasts bounce free as she drops to her knees and pins you to the bookshelf again. She teases you a bit first by rubbing her breasts against your still clothed member while giving the tip of the tent a nuzzle and a smooch. But before you could whine or protest such additional teasing, she quickly got to work unbuttoning your pants and pulling your underwear down so she could free your member.

"Mhm, oh yes, quite a healthy pillar ya got here~" She cooed in delight once it smacked into her chest, which she was quick to envelop around your pillar as she drooled over it to help get it nice and slick, though it wasn't needed that much with your pre bubbling forth. Soon her breasts were moving up and down your dick and squeezing round you as she tilted her head town, tongue for the moment lapping at the tip and cumslit as she glanced up to you with her own lustful fire burning in her eyes.
Kuragari

Postby AkaruiYAGI » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:35 pm

Kodai watched with upmost attention to Madeline discarding her top clothing, looking at her bra-covered bust before the bra itself got discarded as well, his eyes conpletely stuck on those hefty tits as she got on her knees so that her face would meet his erection that had been present for so long.

Seeing her breasts around his erection without it being freed yet, such teasing actions allowed him to have quite a hot sight, almost as hot as having his cock out in the first place and wrapped around her bust. He was shivering excitedly knowing she was doing this in the first place, he was about to beg a bit for her to stop teasing him, but before he knew Madeline was already on her way to undoing his pants, and lower than along his underwear to free his needy boner at last. At full hardness it looked to be about between 7 or 8 inches long with a girth just a bit above average.

A wide grin appeared on Kodai's face as he saw his dick softly smacking Madeline's breasts as it got out, hearing her compliment it sent yet another chill, and seeing her eagerly wrap those tits of hers around it, feeling her fur all around his cock as well as her tongue licking his pre wet tip... he could not get his eyes off of her for even a millisecond, those eyes of her too looking up at him as she worked on him...

"(H-hooooly shit~! I really dunno how I got this far already... but god she's really doing that...!!)" He thought to himself, he wished he could mutter his excitement aloud, but no matter how lusty and perverted Madeline actually was, he didn't want to go overboard. "Haah... Y-Your boobs are really soft, and your tongue... it feels incredible...!" His penis throbbed and twitched against her out of pure happiness as his pre leaked out of his tip for Madeline to lick up, huffing every now and then as his tail wagged joyfully, even though Madeline could not witness that from her point of view. His hands were in position as if wanting to grope her again, he wanted to pet her while she gave him a boobjob to provide a hotter sight for himself, but the pleasure wasn't allowing to act quick, it was slowing him down to achieve that, but no matter if he was petting her or not, her pleasuring him this way was already hot in and of itself.
AkaruiYAGI

Next

Return to Private Games