New Futa Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Futa Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:40 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kaycee Markers
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... f7ae1d.png
Bio: Just your typical, average guy, until one day when out and about he bumped into someone and got some weird pink stuff splashed all over him. The person in question hurried off and he went home to shower off and get cleaned up... though he got really horny in the shower and started jerking off as his body began to change... then he passed out as he came and didn't remember much more of what happened til he woke up the next day in bed.

You woke up, and the first thing you felt was a heavy weight on your chest, the second thing you felt was a weight on your legs, the third thing was a wet feeling around your cock, the fourth was that your cock was both thicker and longer than before, and harder than you ever felt before, the next thing that registered was the feeling on your cock was moving, and then you heard the choking and gagging sounds.

Lifting the covers you found yourself looking past your new tits into the smiling face of your neighbor, who you know has a boyfriend, choking and throat fucking herself on your newly enlarged cock, her face plastered in cum and finger shaped bruises on her tits and ass, looking down you caught sight of a gaping slutty pussy dripping cum.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: New Futa Life(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:00 am

Kaycee blinked, tried to process the sight and feelings she was getting, failed, and briefly konked out. But then she came again with a squeal and that jolted her out of it as she felt her cock and another part of her feeling intense ecstasy as she poured forth so much more cum then she normally would have been able to before.

Head spinning, and tossing the covers aside, she tried to gather her wits enough to say something, though the only thing she could think to ask as she watched Amber sucking her so eagerly was,

"A~Aaah... h~hey... c~can you g~go a little sl~slower? I~I'm getting, aaah, r~real sensitive down there... o~oh, a~and aah, w~what about your b~boyfriend?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:05 am

She giggled "Like you said last night master~ No one can fuck me like you~ Much less that tiny dick~" She moaned, as she climbed up and slammed her cum coated pussy down on your shaft, her eyes rolling up in pleasure as she womb fucked herself on your cock, your balls slapping her ass as her hips rapidly moved up and down, her tits bouncing eagerly, her pussy fitting your new cock like a sorta well used onahole.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:11 am

Squealing and arching her back, Kaycee briefly just gripped her hips and thrust up into her as well. But then, as her head tried to continue to process all of this, she glanced down at her own, jiggling, plump and soft looking breasts. With a needy moan, she said, "P~Play with... aaah, p~play with my breasts Amber! D~Don't remember last night... d~don't remember if my breasts feel good or not! D~Do... a~and will fuck you even harder!"

As if to emphasize such, she started jerking her hips up into her harder and faster as her fingers dug into the girls sexy rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:19 am

The second you promised that her hands began mauling your breasts, slapping, groping, pinching, twisting and tugging on your nipples, her hips eagerly speeding up as her hands did there best to do everything she could to your tits, even leaning down to lick, bite and suck on them, spreading your cum from her face onto them and then licking it up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:09 am

Kaycee squealed and blinked, bucking up into her neighbor as she writhed in place. It didn't take long for her to cum, flooding Amber with more of her jizz even as she tried, and only partially succeeded, in asking Amber to go a little easier on her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:42 am

Amber didn't get off or slow down, or ease up, instead she seemed to get more wild as it went on, at least until your cock finally went soft who knows how long later. At which point she promptly passed out and face planted into the actual puddle of jizz you were now lay in, in your completely ruined and cum stained bed, in fact looking around not only was the bed, blankets and pillows soaked in cum but there was a small puddle around your bed and some was somehow on the ceiling fan. You also didn't feel tired, just...pleasantly refreshed and with a bit of post nut clarity helping you think easier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:35 am

Panting and confused as all hell, Kaycee moaned and after a bit, managed to stagger over to her bathroom to get showered and cleaned up. And to get a better look at her body to confirm she was now, well, what she was. Would be a good way to distract from the mess she now needed to clean up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am

You found that you were...really sore, both your tits and cock, it felt good to be in the heat of the shower. But as she showered off the smell of sex you noticed that you didn't smell as good? Or something...You somehow smelled better coated in cum, pussy juice and the sweaty scent of sex than you did clean? In fact it smelled so good that at least a part of you was fighting the idea of taking anything but cum and pussy juice showers, and that same part seemed to say that cleaning up your cummy room was insane. In fact that part of you was telling you to leave it, find some nice slutty clothes and go fuck and get fucked until you stunk of cum again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:28 pm

Shaking her head in confusion at this, she told herself, "That makes no sense... I'd not be able to go out and about in public like that... stupid weird transformation... how'd I even wind up like this?" Kaycee muttered as she thought back. The only thing he could think of was that strange stuff splashed over him, but that didn't make much sense either. Could some weird liquid seriously make him like this?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:30 am

That part seemed to quiet down the only persistent part being that you smelled worse after showering, and your cum stained room smelled awesome now, besides that the urges were all gone. Also, you were talking to yourself, after getting something to eat your "Lover" was still passed out and you were free to do whatever now.
eaenidu

Return to Private Games