Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:15 am

"Right... I can see this is going to take a while. Not the first time I've had to do this, so uh, I'll just get the standard school packages for you with the funds you'll have." Ms. Kellevat said as you suddenly found yourself practically glued to the floor with your hands and knees, making it so all you could do was sit there and take that cock like a good slut as the Omnibus chuckled and her tail reached out to smack your ass.

"You'll probably be here for a few hours now girly~ Us higher ranking demons can take a fair bit before our sacks our emptied out~ I do hope you enjoy birthing some Imps for the Bank~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:27 am

I giggled and moaned eagerly rolling my hips and meeting her thrusts even as my body seemed to get stuck I was still eager to enjoy her fat dick "H~HMm~ O~Only cause I can't move that well~ I~If I could Move I'd milk you dry~" I promised, my voice oozing just as much sex as her's in that moment "I'd Leave you Empty in an hour~" I promised or well, maybe threatened while I moaned "A~And I'd do it W~Without whatever magic y~you lot use~" I teased her with a grin, the cock was the best I ever had...but no way in hell was this bitch insulting my skills at riding dick!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:11 am

She just smirked at that, pounding into you as she pushed your pleasure higher. Of course, while you were there, it was hard to resist anyone else, which meant several Imps came over to play as well, using your face as a free use onahole as they filled your stomach, throat and mouth with their demonic seed while one or two decided it was more fun to tease your chest as they popped your shirt up and worked over your breasts.

And after even ten minutes, the Omnibus hadn't cum yet, still contently fucking you hard and fast as you were pushed into another climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:37 am

I hummed in pleasure casually draining the Imps who approached me, not really giving a damn as I casually hunted down and attacked their most sensitive places, I was enjoying myself, but I had to tease the the Big bitch behind me too "W~Well~ This feels good princess, but if I knew you wanted this to be a big ol slow love making session I would have asked for a nice candle lit dinner and a proper bed first~ if you're gonna sex me here the least you could do is fuck me into the floor for real~" I teased with a purr, my pussy gripping her cock tightly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll 5d100, objective is to get higher than 182. if you manage to get higher then 364, you easily manage to surpass her

She just smirked at that, as she began to ram into you a bit more, her cock beginning to breach your womb with every thrust now as she smirked and began filling you with her first load... which made you cum twice more in quick succession as it flooded your womb and left your mind and body tingling.

"Mhm, trust me dearie, I've only started~" She said with a purr as her tail started to repeatedly, and more firmly, smack and spank at your ass as her pace and strength increased a few notches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:23 am

((74+98+90+83+38=383))
I shuddered in pleasure, but, the next second something odd happened, it felt like my vision changed a little and I felt my cat ears pop up out of my head, looking back with a grin that oozed even more pure sex than the Omnibus' I caught sight of my eyes reflection now having a slit pupil, grinning naughtily I purred out "Oh~ Naughty Girl~ That best be a baby equal to you you're pumping into me~ If it's anything less than that I'm gonna consider you in debt to me slut~" I was growling by the end, my eyes narrowed as I began slamming my hips into her, forcing her to speed up and go harder.

Even as I came again and again and she came more I didn't slow down, in fact I caused her to cum twice in a row a couple times, and then I noticed that my hands and feet were no longer stuck and so, I flipped around, pinning her under me and mauling her tits with an eager grin, slapping, pulling, pinching, twisting and suckling on them as I road her.

After some time she started saying something and trying to pull away, I wasn't sure what, but I felt annoyed and moved again, grabbing her feet I moved and pinned her in the Amazon position not letting her pull away now, "I'm not done yet slut~" I growled at her with a teasing superior smirk, as I dominated her cock in front of everyone, on top of that the next two imps who approached got picked up and shoved balls deep in her throat and pussy as I continued to ride her, my hand squeezing her balls whenever I felt her try to go soft, "You started this~ no stopping until it's finished~" I ordered with a purr, and I wasn't planning to stop until either I was completely satisfied or she started crying and begging.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:24 pm

After a few more climaxes, leaving your stomach bloated with her seed, she was indeed crying and begging before long, and everyone, demon and non demon alike, seemed to be watching you in surprise. You actually blinked a bit as that seemed to switch something in your mind, letting you realize that you had cat ears... which you hadn't had before. Also the entire bank counter through which she'd been fucking you was gone, which was the only way you could have been able to ride her and pin her in the first place.

You in the meantime, found yourself feeling a bit dizzy as the entire thing seemed to catch up with you, her cock finally starting to go soft inside your folds as it seemed unable to keep it up any longer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:23 am

I giggled and blinked swaying a bit, before reaching out and petting her head "Good girl~ You're mine now~ Body, Mind and Soul~ I own every bit of you~ you'll never be able to feel anything like me you know~ I'll taint every bit of sex you try to have in the future~ You'll always remember me~" I purred petting and teasing her with a smug and sadistic grin. It's what she got for looking down on me, though the cat ears were odd, normally they didn't stay around long, just popping out when I was surprised, I'd seen them for a few second before but them actually staying out was new...I hummed and laid down on top of her as I tried to recover "You better give me some nice stuff for all this~ Or I'll come back and wont stop until your cock never works again~" I whispered in her ear, kissing on her neck as I tried to recover.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 am

She just nodded her head weakly, while most of the Imps soon focused more on their work than you usually suspected they did. Several of the regular folks coming in for their own business were looking at you with awe or envy, while Ms. Kellevat strode back in with a trunk that was floating in the air besides her. She blinked a bit in confusion though as she came over and saw the sight of you atop the omnibus and the demon looking like a fuck broke virgin.

"Seems I missed a bit. Well then, you'll owe me some funds for doing the purchases of everything I've got here, all the basics for your schooling. Only other things ya need to get is a wand or staff and some robes."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:54 pm

I looked up with a giggle "Oh hai miss~" I purred with a grin "Hmm~ yeah~ I just had to show a silly girl what real sex was like you know~? She couldn't fuck me properly so I had to take charge and show her her place~" I said, petting the omnibus' head "Hey fuck toy~ pay for my stuff with your funds like a good toy alright~?" I continued to tease "Honestly I almost want to accuse you of failing to live up to the contract~" I laughed giving one last nip before standing up with a stretch. "Hey miss~? Do you know how to deal with my ears? Normally they only pop out and go away right after, I've never had them stay out~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:13 pm

She hummed at that, pulling out her wand and running it over you briefly, especially the ears and tail. She snorted in amusement as she said, "Yeah no, those aren't going away. You've got Neko blood in ya, and its traits have finally asserted themselves."

The Omnibus quickly scribbled a note out that basically said the bank would foot the bill for her school supplies, including robes and your wand or staff. Ms. Kellevat quirked an eyebrow up before shaking her head in amusement.

"This is gonna be an interesting year."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 am

I took the note and gave the demon a tongue kiss before getting up and walking out, swaying my hips, despite the fact I felt bloated with jizz "I'm already having a grand time~" I purred happily giving Kellevat a sloppy tongue kiss too. "Let's go buy that stuff~" I sing songed waving the note happily to her with a smile "Oh and do I have to like, stay in the magical world now thanks to my ears and tail? Oh and like how do I get to school whenever that time comes, when is that again?" I asked with a confused smile, feeling a bit airheaded after all the sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:16 am

Ms. Kellevat squeaked as you kissed her as well, but followed along and answered your queries as she lead you towards the store that sold wands, staffs, and other magical foci.

"You'll need to try and hide the ears and tail, though I can also work out a quick charmed ring that'll help glamor them if you'd prefer. And in general we try to keep the magical world at least somewhat hidden, though these days its sometimes not kept as careful an eye on as it used to."

As for that, she said, "You'll go to a bus station in your town and use a door to get to the local transport hub for magical folks. They'll be able to help from there. As for when, its in about a month. So not too far off."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:11 pm

I hummed and thought nodding along "So like, can I get a piercing or tattoo that lets me focus magic, instead of, or on top of the more classic stuff? Are their magical piercing and tattoos just in general? I'd really like some body art ya know? Oh and do you wanna fuck after we get the last stuff? Oh and any magic to find out what I'm actually pregnant with? I told the bitch to give me a baby like her and not just an imp but she's so bad at sex I'm not sure she managed that~?" I said with a teasing grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:54 pm

"I don't know of anyone who uses piercings for magic focus... know some who've managed to come up with bracelets or gloves though." She remarks, then smirks. "Plenty of piercings and tattoos you an get though that are magical." She said, shaking her head and laughing as she said, "You're taking this in much better stride than most from non magical backgrounds do. And sure we can fuck afterwards if your up for it."

She promises a spell to tell such later as you arrive at the wand and staff place. The owner advertises, or just has fun posting by or against a large quaterstaff that is on display in a window, and hops down from it and bounces to you in her rather revealing attire as she asks,

"Well, what do we have here~? Someone from a non-mgaical background, with Felinid blood in their veins and an affinity for sex magic~ Mmhm, I can think of quite a few staves or wands you could use~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:19 am

I Hummed "Well if angsting and freaking out gets me something nice tell me and I'll start doing it right away!" I joked with a giggle, before poking her ass and tits "Besides I get to have sex with sexy people, why wouldn't I take it in stride~?" I purred with a grin "Sex is fun and a lot more free here it seems!"

I blinked once we reached the store and had a bouncing sexy girl? In front of me, blinking I leaned towards her and kissed her hard, mostly to get her to calm down "Well that's just wonderful~" I purred to her "Though I'm a little disappointed I can't cast magic from like a nipple, clit or pussy piercing though, that sounded like a fun idea~" I hummed and licked her cheek "I'd love to see what you have for me though~" I purred in her ear teasing her a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:30 pm

"Some have tried, but they can be rather distracting, both for the user and for others. Plus, easy way to interrupt the spell, even if its sex magic based, is to fiddle with it." She replied matter of factly, returning the kiss and flicking both of your nipples with magic as if to demonstrate the point as she twirled off behind the counter.

"Which is your dominant hand, and would you prefer a staff or a wand?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:37 pm

I blinked and hummed "Don't know I use both hands, my right is better at small fiddly things but my left is stronger, both in grip and carry strength." I responded with a hum before thinking about her second question "Probably Wand? I like the idea of keeping it on me with having to lug some big tree branch around." I told her with a grin "Plus I'm sure plenty of others are gonna shove some thick branches inside me anyways~" I joked with another purr.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:29 pm

"Right hand than. You'd use your left if you ever acquired a staff, though I think you're missing out on how much fun they can be~" She said with a laugh, before darting back off into a backroom. She eventually returned with an array of wands, nearly all of which had a vaguely phallic look to them in some way shape or form, though a few of them it was far more subtle.

"Take one and just focus on the wand and give it a wave, a swish, flick, tap, whatever comes to mind." She says, smirking as she watches expectantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:34 pm

I blinked and giggled "Well my first thought is shoving it in my crotch so maybe not that?" I asked with a giggle before closing my eyes and grabbing at random, if she said it was okay I'd happily push it up my pussy, if not I'd give it a more whip-like motion, like I was using a riding crop "Oh~ That's an idea, a Riding crop for a focus?" I Murmured out loud in thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games