Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:11 am

(87)

Ms. Kellevat nodded and waved her wand in an intricate pattern over your womb. There was a brief flash of some arcane sigil on your flesh and some warmth radiated through you as you shivered and felt like you'd absorbed a very tiny amount of life energy.

"There we go. Barely gotten started but better to nip it in the bud now if your not ready for one~" She said with a smile, then moved over to the fireplace and got a fire going, before throwing in some powder that turned the flames a pinkish purple hue.

"Alright, off to Carnal Alley we go then~ Just step into the fire and say the name and you'll join me on the other end~"

With that she vanished into the flames, though you heard a distinctly pleasured moan along with it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:15 am

I blinked...what? before Sighing and speaking "Carnal Alley?" though it was more a question than a statement before I stepped into the fire, not sure what the hell was going to happen and closing my eyes expecting pain or something. This was really crazy right? I was gonna burn right?! Please work!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:30 am

It didn't burn. Not in the way you expected at least. Instead, your entire body sang in ecstasy and you came as the world whirled and spun and turned upside down and went several different directions before you came stumbling out and into Ms. Kellevat's arms and bosom. You felt fairly horny and still sensitive from the climax that occurred along the way, and it took a moment to gather your senses enough to realize you seemed to now be standing in a rather fancy, posh looking brothel and bar of some sort, which included some folks in very revealing outfits who weren't human as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:34 am

I clung to her and blinked "Well now I'm horny again." I said confused and a bit weak in the knees as I tried to stand up more and look around, rubbing my thighs together, and blushing and looking in interest at a few of the people, the non-humans were really interesting "S~So what now?" I asked shaking my head once I finally calmed myself enough to focus, and once my legs stopped shaking from my orgasm.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:23 am

"Now you follow me, and we'll get you your funds sorted out. If ya wind up needing a bit extra, the school can help but you'll need to repay the school back. Usually via whoring or offering self up for various teachers and students experiments." She explained. "After funds are sorted, Wand and then the rest of your supplies. Don't have to worry about a uniform, we provide robes for students, which can be enchanted to look like different outfits dependent on mood or class~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:28 am

I nodded and followed her making sure not to lose her in the crowd I felt a little overwhelmed by it all, but also turned on by how casual she seemed about sex and stuff, this seemed like it would be fun~ My head was practically on a swivel as I looked at all the new and interesting things.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:12 am

It wasn't just she who was casual about sex. Practically everyone around you seemed to be rather casual with it, and the few exceptions just kept to themselves and went on with their business. You saw numerous shops that you'd sort of expect in a magical society, but also numerous more sexual stores and the like. You were only somewhat surprised to see that there was an actual naughty maid cafe place on one street corner.

Heading into a large building seeming hued from obsidian, you saw tons of red, purple, brown, black and blue colored Imps, many naked, flying this way and that with a few working behind counters. You note with some amusement at each imp's station is a slot for them to stick their cocks through, some of whom are being used by women, futa, and even the rare male even as they conduct business.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:14 am

I blinked and looked at all this, and blinked again "So like...do I whore myself to um, I wanna say Imps? For extra money or do I whore in just the general sense of the word?" I asked only partly joking "Do I need to get fucked to do business here?" I asked with a light giggle, this seemed fun if a bit odd.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:53 am

"Some services require sexual favors as payment. Some Imps will offer discounts for such things. And sometimes a person is just horny and feels like drinking or taking some imp cum~" Ms. Kellevat said with a chuckle as she lead you to a station, where the Imp smiled as he asked,

"Ah, new student for the school~? Non-Magical then? Mhm, we'll need to link your account so we can convert funds into our currency..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:04 am

I looked at the Imp and then hummed listening and nodding along, as I tried to make sure I understood what was happening before asking "So like...since I'm, new and all if I let you cum in my pussy can I get anything extra added into my starting account?" I asked "Maybe even let you shoot a couple loads in it if the offer's good enough?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:55 pm

The Imp grinned as he said, "I don't have the authority at my level to assign extra funds to your account... but I could bump its interest rate up a bit for something like that~" He said with a grin, sticking his cock through the thing and revealing it was nearly a foot long and had little bumps positioned almost strategically all over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:38 pm

I blushed but quickly got into a position so she could easily fuck my pussy, looking at others in the building riding cocks or getting fucked by the imps, then I got another thought and teased her, rubbing my pussy just against her tip, playfully taunting her "Oh~ And What can you give if I agree to let you completely empty your balls? Or maybe if I agree to give birth to your little bastard baby~?" I purred fluttering my lashes as I looked at her, interested in what she'd say to that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:14 am

(18)

The imp whined at that, pressing his groin against the hole more and rubbing his cock head against your exposed folds as he glanced hurriedly around and about. "I~I... aahh, krud it, I~I'll sign out a loan of 50 sovereigns~! F~Fuck haven't had anyone make an offer like that in four months!"

Ms. Kellevat watched with interest and arousal, smirking as she said, "You adapt quickly."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 am

I thought about it and wiggled myself a bit deeper, so their cock head was inside of me completely "Hmm~ That Sounds Nice~ But Only for a quick fuck~ And Only if you make it zero interest~? If you make my account Gain interest at at least One Percent on top of that I'll put my pussy against the hole and let you go all out until you cum three times~? And if you make me cum I'll even increase it to four times~" I purred offering just a bit more to the Imp, sex was normally just for fun but this was business~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:51 am

(1)

As soon as his head was in your pussy, you were gripped by some magic and tugged back. You'd managed to say all that, but then pure pleasure was filling your head as that Imp cock not only seemed to practically fill you perfectly, all of his bumps seemed positioned to rub, prod, and rest against every sweet spot your pussy had. You couldn't think, couldn't do more than cry out as the Imp then started going to town, fucking you good and hard as it braced against its side of the counter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:01 am

I blinked at the sudden movement, only to cough and squeak as I was filled, going a bit cross eyed as I tried to work out what the hell just happened, my entire planned little teasing speech leaving my head, what the hell I hadn't agreed yet, I opened my mouth to protest the sudden balls deep intrusion only to barely not bite my tongue and instead start squealing as the imp began fucking me like it's life depended on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:39 am

The imp didn't get to enjoy you for long. An Omnibus soon strolled over, pulled him roughly aside, then slammed her sinfully heavenly divine fuckpillar of demonic godliness into you as you came on the spot. She smirked and purred down at you as she thrusted a bit, but then let you sit on her cock as she said, "Why don't you tell me about this contract cutie while you rape yourself on my pillar~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:46 am

I let out a whorish moan "U~UM~? S~Something A~About Better interest on my account~? U~Uh, A L~Loan without interest and, uh, you can empty your balls in me and give me babies?" I managed to say, before, realizing that I could move and eagerly obeying her last order, raping my pussy on her massive fuck stick with eager slutty squeals my brain barely working as I used her to get off on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:57 am

"Mmhm... I suppose that's a fair deal for getting to have fun with such a fresh pussy and womb such as yours~" She purred, smirking as she start writing it out. Ms. Kellevat shot you a curious glance, but didn't say or do anything as you railed yourself on her fuckpole. A piece of parchment and a floating quill was soon presented to you as she said, "Just sign here and everything will be good~ I'll even go ahead and get your non-magical account linked here free of charge~"

It was... hard to focus and read the parchment while you were mashing your hips back. Her cock was just too good! It felt so hot, was making you feel hot, it pressed all the right places and then some...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:10 am

((3,Nat1,Nat1))
I didn't even really think about it, my brain felt like it was getting fucked to a paste by her cock, the heat spreading in my womb, my entire body, her delightful cock felt like it was causing me pleasure in every inch of my pussy, even my womb, hell even my tubes, I happily signed the contract, my eyes rolling up in pleasure as I came hard around her right after I signed it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games