Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:29 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Lily-Rose "Lily" Le Beau
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/927929530172194856/sample_d5ffe124cd6b77b3bd8bd3e367c57f9b.png
Bio: A Real, "Girl's Girl" according to most of her school, or just a slut according to others. Lily enjoys sex and always has since she learned about it, is a pansexual who's tastes seem to change often. One day she might be bending over the shy nerdy girl in the bathroom and turning her into a fist fucked submissive mess, while the next she's getting a train ran on her ass to reward one of the sports teams for winning a big game or something. Though according to Lily she's just spreading love, around. She grew up in a very sexually free house after all, her mom still strips for money and fucks herself or others on camera as a cam girl too. On her Eighteenth birthday Lily was trying to talk her mom into letting her get some tattoos and piercings when an odd letter came...

Your Mother was rather steadfast against you getting tattoos, mostly because of the hassle and cost of getting them removed if ya ever decided you didn't like them anymore when the letter was delivered to your window by a raven of all things. Retrieving it from the bird, you saw a strange sigil in the corner that made you think a bit of a tramp stamp. It also made your skin tingle and body feel ever so slightly warm as you held it. The weirdest part aside from all of that was that the address was correct to the letter of where your bedroom was.

Opening it up, you found your body warming up even further as the letter informed you that you were cordially invited to attend a School that taught both General Purpose Magic as well as something called "Sexcraft", or magic that relied upon or involved the carnal energies of yourself and or others to fuel it. It noted you were from a non-magical family, so this might be rather surprising and or unbelievable, but it informed you that simply opening the letter had placed a 15 minute heat inducing spell on you and that soon enough you'd be willing to let anyone, or anything, attempt to breed you just to sate the need that was indeed beginning to build up inside you.

The letter had a list of things you'd need to get and where to go to be able to get them, and that if needed a representative from the school could take you to the place. It also suggested you not let any others hold the letter unless you wanted them to have the same spell's effects to strike them as well.
Kuragari

Re: Seductra's School of Magic and Sexcraft [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:37 pm

I bit my lip before looking at the Raven "Hey um, do you know how I can get the school person to show up?" I asked my thumb rubbing the tramp stamp like mark, it was reminding me of the tattoos I wanted to get, mainly a Tramp Stamp and a Womb Tattoo, I hummed idly fingering myself in front of the bird as I got horny "Like, the least they can do if they put a spell of making me need to breed, the least they can do is send someone to do it right?" I asked the bird with a giggle, not sure if I was actually under a spell or I was just getting horny.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:14 pm

"Huh? What're ya talking about?" Your mother asks as she leans into you, trying to read the letter over your shoulder. The bird cawed at you and pointed to a space at the bottom of the letter where you were expected to right a reply, and then used a talon to point at a pen nearby. You were a bit distracted however, by the feeling of your mother's breasts against you. More so as the heat building within you grew hotter as you rubbed at that marking on the letter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:21 pm

((13-2=11))
I shuddered "Get off my Back Mom or I'm gonna rape you." I told her casually "Apparently magic's real and I got invited to a magic school, but to show me it's real they cursed me, Seriously if you don't back off I'm probably gonna rape you." Grabbing the pen I put down "I'd like a representative sent please, one willing to breed me and then take me shopping please~" I said out loud rubbing my thighs together as I tried to hold back the horniness "Do I give this to you?" I asked the bird, my body shuddering a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:40 pm

"Wait, you're serious?" She asked as she snatched the letter out of your hand before you could have the bird take it. The bird of course nodded, then looked to the clock and flew over to it and tapped at it to show what you assumed was the response time. Which was... about five hours. Wait, seriously? That said, the letter said the heat thing would only last for a little bit...

"Mhm... ahh... well, I uh, do know holding this is making me tingly all over." Your mother said, squirming just a bit as she wriggled about, now rubbing at her own thighs as she handed it back to you, which allowed the bird to take the letter and fly off with it.

"S~So uhm, mhm, it said heat right... that mean just sex with anyone, or mhmhmhm, do we need some cocks stuffing our pussies and cum in our wombs?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:47 pm

((14-3=11))
I stared "Mom You Whore." I told her plainly "I'm gonna get tattoos now, just because you did that, in fact I'm, gonna get Magical Tattoos." I looked at the bird and shuddered "If you can get them here to breed me in under five minutes I'll keep the baby." I said quickly writing that down and passing the letter to bird, before slapping my mom's tit "And I don't know," I answered when she asked "There was a Fucking Reason I didn't hand it to you and told you it was cursed because I was hoping one of us could keep their damn mind and help figure this out." I said annoyed and blushing more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:15 pm

The bird cawed at you rather annoyingly, as if it had been asked such before. It rolled its eyes then flapped and headed off. Something told you it'd still be a bit before you got a reply. As for your mom, she just poked you and said, "Hey, when you're not living here, what ya do with your body is your choice. And yes, I am a whore, have been since I birthed you."

As the heat grew stronger in both of you, you both heard a confused whine from behind you, and turned to see your mom's big Husky looking at you both strangely, his big and beastly cock popping out hard and eager as he sniffed at the air and drew closer to both of you... with your and your mother's minds it seemed from the moan she let out along with you heading in the same direction...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll to see if you beat your mom at offering self to the dog, high you do it, low you have to either wait your turn or find cock elsewhere, and it'll get worse the longer its not sated.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:29 pm

((Nat1))
Mom wasn't stuck at a table like me, so she easily got down and hiked her skirt up first letting buddy slam his cock into her with wild lustful abandon making me whine, but I got down and presented myself anyways, to desperate for some good dick and unable to leave with it so nearby.
((3))
I was laying face down ass up fingering my hungry pussy as I watched my mom get taken by our dog, my mind mostly on waiting for my turn, though when he came I let out another whine as he knotted mom, my pussy was feeling hotter and hotter, I hoped he finished soon.
((5))
I saw him coming to a stop and was eagerly wiggling my ass at him to get his attention only to let out another needy whine as my mom turned around and kissed him, goading him into knot fucking her.
((3))
I'd long ago lost track of time and was waiting for my chance, so when his cock finally came out of her I tried to push mom away only for Buddy to slam balls deep into my mom's ass and fuck her even rougher than before!
((Nat1))
Soon enough my brain was melting from the need to have babies and my body felt like it was over heating, honestly at this point if someone offered me a cock I'd do whatever they wanted my womb felt like it was literally on fire and only Jizz could put it out!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:01 am

Your moms whorish, pleasured squeals certainly didn't help any, but as you cried out to the heavens for a cock to fill you and sate the heat that was searing every inch of your body, you finally got one, followed by a vaguely familiar voice crying out "H~Holy hell, s~so hot and tight~!" You didn't care who it was at first, only that they seemed to have a cock and were happily slamming into you with wild abandon as their decently sized cock filled you again and again, though a small part of you found yourself still envious of your mother given how large the Husky's pillar was.

The scent of pizza in the air mingling with that of sex however clued you in to who it was, your mind recalling that before your debate with your mother over piercings and tats that she'd ordered pizza. Which probably meant the voice and cock belonged to that cute, somewhat trappy looking delivery guy who had often ogled your breasts anytime you answered the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:08 am

I didn't care, about anything else at the moment, I just kept him pinned and road him hard and fast, slamming my hips down again and again, not caring how many time either of us came, only caring to try and quench the fire in my womb. And to do that I wanted to drain every last bit of cum from this stupid traps balls. I wasn't giving him a choice and I wasn't getting off willingly until my pussy calmed down, however many times that might take to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:09 am

He squeaked as you flipped him onto his back and pinned him to the floor. He didn't seem to mind though as you rode him with such a primal, nay, beastial need for his seed. His eyes quickly became hazy and clouded with lust, even as you pushed him over the edge several times. He passed out first though after his fifth climax, while you had lost count.

Having drained the trap, you felt the heat starting to die down and your head clearing... (9) though of course, naturally, it was as soon as the heat was starting to fade that you yourself are suddenly shoved to the floor as the Husky finally mounts you, slamming his own pillar deep into your insides.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:15 am

((Nat1))
I let out a confused squeak as I was suddenly pinned and quickly getting fucked by the eager dog, I tried looking back at mom to see why he'd gotten off of her, only to moan, my pussy was sensitive, I didn't know why, maybe the after effects of the heat, maybe from how many times I came in such a short amount of time...I didn't know, but soon enough I couldn't do anything but lay there and take it as the dog ruined my cunt in his lust drunk state.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:22 am

He was only able to fill you once, but he gave you one of the best dickings you'd yet to get in your life. And the sensation of him knotting you and spreading your folds further as you were flooded with even more cum left you nearly delirious with pleasure for a bit thanks to how sensitive you were. No wonder your mother had been letting out such slutty sounds!

Still, he finally pulled off and flopped into his bed near the couch. Your mother was passed out with a fuck drunk look on her face, and the delivery boy was konked out entirely as well. Somehow, you'd managed to stay awake and conscious, if barely. What was rather annoying was that when ya looked at the time, it had only been an hour. Fuck, that felt way longer!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:36 am

I stumbled to my feet and slapped the boy lightly to wake him up and try and get him out the door, mostly so I could just pass out onto the couch...or the dog bed whichever I fell into first so I could sleep it off, feeling sore and sensitive in ways I never had before, my pussy felt so sore, and air blowing was giving me micro-orgasms as I walked around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:03 am

The boy took a bit but soon hurried off, though not before giving you quite an excited and thankful kiss that left your head spinning just a bit more. From something he hurriedly said, it sounded like you'd made it so he wasn't a virgin anymore. Regardless, you flopped onto the bed and began to rest... though not for long as you heard a pleasured moan from someone whose voice wasn't familiar, then saw a woman wearing a witches hat and a rather... fetishy version of witches attire with brilliant ruby red hair gazing down at you in a bemused fashion.

"Told them we should have sent me along with the letter."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:10 am

I stared at her with a glare "If you're from that School...You're stupid paper lied it lasted for an hour and my cunt still hurts" I told her tiredly, unable to get up and move just yet, or maybe more, unwilling to move "Seriously, why the fuck would you send something that causes pain?" I asked with a huff as I slowly woke up more and more "It felt like someone poured magma in my cunt I'm pretty sure I was crying at one point and then I raped a Pizza boy unconscious, which I mean, he thanked me for after but still." I said, trying to stand "You also got here slow as fuck." I grumbled, my legs trying to give out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:50 am

"Mhm, you must be sensitive to heat hexes." She remarked rather non-chalantly as she pulled out a wand, which somewhat unsurprisingly looked vaguely phallic and dick like, and waved it over your body. The soreness began to fade and you felt your energy being slowly restored as she said, "As for that, its not supposed to hurt unless you go 15 minutes without getting any cum in ya. The Hex gets stronger each time its denied."

As for that last bit, she shrugged. "Not my fault Magical Society is still partially stuck in the last century when it comes to means of communication. Hopefully more folks like you from non-magical families will help change that~"

She then surprised you as she pulled you in for a heated kiss, her breasts grinding into your own. She let out a relaxed sigh as she broke it, patting your head and asking, "So, what questions ya got first? Try to keep it simple, some of the shops you'll need to go to close in about three hours and its better to get the shopping done quickly."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:55 am

I blinked and then sighed "...Only real question I got is if it's normal to grow animal ears? I did that more than once growing up. They'd go away after a while but I remember having actual functional cat ears multiple times in the past...besides that nah we can head out right away...I just wanted to bitch at someone a bit...and uh, got any spell you can cast to make sure I don't get preggers?" I asked looking to get dressed "Once I get dressed we can go." I told her gathering and putting on a simple outfit that I could find quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:28 am

She hummed at that, introducing herself as Ms. Kellevat the teacher of charms, which was a general catch all term for a fair number of spells and magics. Some of which involved sexcraft spells.

"That's not uncommon. It does mean however you're more likely to get pregnant from having sex with animals, beasts, and other magical creatures, and produce hybrid children from them. As for that, well, yes, I do know a spell for that, but with the heat spell what you'd need instead is a spell to either hasten pregnancy, end one, or absorb it, though the latter is generally frowned upon unless done immediately."

She did smirk as she said, "It is after all a heat inducing hex, which puts you into a hyperfertile state."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:32 am

I looked at her and huffed "Well can you end or absorb it then? While I don't mind the idea of having kids I won't exactly have a job that can care for one while studying at school right? Plus I don't want my first kid to be made when I can barely remember what happened." I stuck my tongue out at her and then rolled my eyes with a smirk "Yeah if I was like...Heavily pregnant, like I started showing I'd keep the kid but I'm not right now." I told her shrugging.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games