PokeWastes[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PokeWastes[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:45 pm

The Zoroark groans as you rub your tits on her cock though you're both caught off guard when the door creaks open. The Zoroark smirks upon finding Alpha just about to leave. "Not going to watch?" The glee at having won dripping from her words. "Nah, gettin bored. I'll pick her up in the morning. Until then, consider her yours." The door shuts as you realize you've now been given up to the trickster temporarily at least.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:41 am

((3))
I stared at the closed door, waiting for to come back in, only to realize she wasn't, making me feel both embarrassed and bad at failing Alpha, was she punishing me? She didn't say that but that's what this was right? Punishment. I shuddered and began servicing the dark type again, bouncing my head submissively up and down her shaft as my tits worked up and down the rest hoping that making her cum quick would keep her calm and happy with me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:04 am

Whatever this is, Alpha didn't return. The Zoroark smirked as she watched you continue working her length with your tits. You were surprised to find a bulge forming at the base when you stroked down. "Gonna love making you mine all night. I'll make sure you're dreaming of me even after she takes you back." Her cock throbs drooling a large glob of spunk as she speaks about what sounds like a personal fantasy of yours. "Nnngh, put your tits down at the base and hold them down tight!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:28 am

((10))
Blushing heavily I obeyed, I was still awake enough to be embarrassed, but, I could only think of resisting as being stupid. So I suckled on her cock tip, and tried to ignore the fact that I was moaning and panting as my tits worked over her shaft, or the fact that I was embarrassed because I disappointed Alpha, not at the situation...not even realizing I was feeling eager to get another facial as I squeezed my tits against the bulge at the base over her cock, my eyes focused on her tip.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:20 am

You feel the bulge pulse growing larger inside your cleavage a moment before your mouth was flooded with fox spunk. "Ah, such a wonderfully slutty bunny. I can't wait to show you off around town. She said I could treat you as mine, but I doubt she'd be pleased if I did anything permanent." She strokes your ears as she continues feeding you her spunk. "My replacement for the next shift should be arriving any minute. Point your ass at the door and make sure she walks in on a show."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games