PokeWastes[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PokeWastes[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:19 am

She thinks a moment, "Hmm, you might have a point. Though I do like the idea of something around your neck breaking when I'm really going to town in your throat is compelling. I'm not made of Poke, so it'll probably be some inexpensive chockers instead of collars, but I'm liking the idea." Your eyes have to adjust a moment when you step back into the mostly desolate bad lands. The land is more dust than soil, so you're forced to squint your eyes whenever a gust blows by.

"Pichu eggs form pretty quick. I would expect you to lay them sometime around dusk tonight, and it'll only be a few hours after that before they hatch." After about 15 minutes of walking, you come upon a ridge from which you can see a rather small walled-in settlement. Pappy is just about to say something when a pink glow envelopes her. You can see her struggling against whatever's got her, and a moment later, you feel the ropes around your wrists fall loose. "Such a lovely beauty to be under the hold of such a weakling." Who ever just spoke, their voice seems to echo hiding the direction it's coming from.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:09 am

I blushed as we walked, I could cover my eyes thanks to my arms being tied, so I just had to close them, my sore tits jiggling with every step, my egg filled belly and used pussy on display as I walked and listened. When we came to the ridge I squinted down at the small walled...town? Maybe? My ear perking up as I caught the pink glow, before gasping in surprise when the ropes came loose, the first thing I did was cover and wipe my eyes, then rub my sore tail before looking around, that had to be Alpha right? My partner? Oh thank whatever god was out there I finally had my big and strong partner to protect me! I blushed at my own thoughts "Oh um, thank you?" I managed to stutter out as I looked for her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:16 am

Pappy struggled against the energy holding her still as you looked around trying to catch sight of your rescuer. Finally, she stepped out from behind a rock, and you rescued her immediately as the Gardevior 'Alpha' you'd designed. As she walks up, you notice that while she is wearing a small top, she wore nothing below her stomach besides thigh-high stockings. Looking at you, she gives a bright cheery smile though it melts to a scowl when she looks at Pappy. "Such a lovely creature to be in the grip of someone so pathetic." In an instant, she is next to you. As her arms curls around your shoulder, you feel a sense of safety wash over you. "I'll be taking the lovely lady and protecting her."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:02 am

I looked at Alpha and felt myself blush with practically my whole body as I stared at her, besides her rather attractive tits, ass and thighs, the one thing I couldn't help but notice was her massive balls and cock, her balls were like the size of my tits or something, they were huge, and her cock made the Pichu's look like a little baby dick! She was soft and like four times as big! I blushed and squeaked as she approached me trying to hide behind my ears, embarrassed about how I looked and how I looked at her, only to blink and suddenly her arms were around me, and next thing I knew I was nuzzling her and giving her love kisses wherever I could reach as she held me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:11 am

Alpha chuckles as you nuzzle into her basking in the security her touch seemed to bring you. "Seems the lady has spoken. Don't you worry none about her. I'll take good care of her, and you'll be able to move again shortly." With that, she turned you back to the settlement you'd originally been heading to, and began leading you away while Pappy continued to struggle apparently unable to even open her muzzle to speak. Alpha's hand moves to your ass giving it a squeeze while you felt something else press against your pussy lips. If you were to look down, you would notice a slight glow similar to what held Pappy begin to spread your lips open exposing them to the slight breeze.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:46 am

I shuddered and blushed as we walked, again, if I was myself I'd probably be confused but right now I was just happy. I leaned my head into her shoulder and hummed happily letting her grope and play with my ass and tease and explore my pussy, with anyone else I'd probably try and stop it, or plan to get away, but something was telling me that it was fine because she was the one doing it "I~I'm Cum Bunny." I stuttered out with a blush, damn it, I still could only call myself Cum Bunny too! That's embarrassing!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:04 am

She smirked at hearing your name. "And I am Alpha, but you can call me My Goddess." She gives your ass a slap to accentuate the new title she wanted you to use. "I must wonder where a pretty little thing like you could have come from." As you approach the gate, there's a single Zoroark waiting with a stern look on her face and a kilt which doesn't quite manage to hide the tip of her cock. Her paws move up into a defensive stance. "Who goes there?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:13 pm

((Nat1))
I moaned and shuddered at the slap to my ass cheek, my lewd thick ass bouncing from the force of it but I only felt good from it~ "Yesh My Goddess~" I moaned nuzzling into her side "Hmm~ I didn't have a home, Just, wandering you know?" I said without thinking about it, plus it was true, I didn't have a home here. Though when we got close I blinked at the dark type guard and her barely covered cock, I looked from her back to My Goddess unsure of if I was supposed to do something or not.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:32 am

Alpha smirks at the guard. "No need to be alarmed. Just a lone traveler and his arm candy." He cups one of your breasts rubbing his thumb against your nipple clearly putting on a show for the Dark-Type. They smirk, "Well, I don't know. I might have to take a closer look at such a creature to make sure they aren't...hiding anything." Alpha gives her a stern look. "That's all well and good, but I can't let just any stray get all handsy with my girl. I gotta protect what's mine, but if you let me keep an eye on what you're doing, I can feel comfortable that nothing...undesirable if happening to my precious little Cum Bunny." She looks to you with a big grin while squeezing your ass firmly. "Fine, you can supervise, but let's not do that out here." The Zoroark opens the door to the guardhouse as Alpha starts leading you in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:36 am

I moaned and gasped in pleasure, my body still sensitive from all the abuse earlier today had me practically melting under her touch, my brain felt so empty that it was just pleasant, Shuddering I came a little as Alpha gave my ass a grope. It felt so good to make her happy~ Using my sore body to amuse just sounded like fun at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:27 am

Once you're in the guardhouse, Alpha takes a seat. "Don't be too rough with her. I just rescued her and haven't had the chance to break her in myself yet." The guard wraps her arms around you groping at your tits. "These seem big enough to hide something." As she begins to squeeze and poke your bosom, Alpha smirks. "An idea occurs. If you can get her off without touching between her legs, she'll show her appreciation with a tit job." Even though she's behind you, you can practically feel the grin from the Dark-Type.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:50 pm

((12))
I blushed but nodded "I~I've never given one before but I'll try my best if you win! B~But what do we get if you lose?" I asked with a blush as I looked back at the dark type...and my mistress, hoping I'd said or done the right thing. It was kinda embarrassing just getting molested like this, but, it wasn't near as rough as the Pichu so I could easily stand it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:56 am

Alpha licks her lips. "Such a smart little Cum Bunny, almost too smart. If my pet can avoid cumming for two minutes, you'll both lay on the table stomach to stomach, so I can fuck you both." (15)The Zoroark hesitates for a moment before nodding in agreement. Alpha pulls out a watch. "We have an agreement then, you have two minutes." Zoroark begins by taking your nipples between her fingers rolling them while she leans over your shoulder to lick and then nibble on the nape of your neck.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:59 am

((12))
I bit my lip and was soon moaning, and gasping, but holding myself back letting the Zoroark molest my tits as aggressively as she wanted but barely keeping myself from cumming, even as I cried out in pleasure, my eyes tearing up and my legs shaking I was so close to cumming and it was only a desire to get fucked by my new Mistress and please her that kept me from cumming like a slut.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:54 am

Your mistress smiled as she watched you fight not to give into the Dark-types ministrations. "Hmm, putting up more of a fight than I expected from a simple slut bunny, but your owner only said I couldn't touch your crotch, right?" While one hand remained on your breast, the other moved up grabbing an ear and pulling down, so you had to bend over. Then you could feel her hot, knotted cock press into the crack of your ass. The very cock you'd get to taste if you'd just give in and cum.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:09 am

((12))
I was shivering and whining in desire, my slutty fat ass rubbing against her hot cock, the ear pull itself almost making me cum, but I was bent over, gripping the table and shaking, my tongue was out as I panted I felt so horny, but I wanted to please my mistress, I looked back at her, deciding to wait for permission to cum instead of think on it myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:16 am

You see Alpha continue to smile as she looks down at her watch signaling to your partner that time is running out. "Hold your horses, I got one last trick under my sack, and I don't think she's going to resist this." Pulling on your ears again, your head is forced to look up as she pulls you into a kiss. Your vision is cast in darkness as her tongue teases you a moment before she pulls back to reveal, that it was Alpha grinding into your ass. Her grip on your ears prevents you from looking to where Alpha was but a moment ago to confirm if she's still there or not.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:11 am

((Nat1))
If I was myself I probably could have told what was happening, but in Cum Bunny's body, well, all I could think was that I had won the bet, and before I could think harder on it another tug on my ears had me screaming and cumming hard, in fact, I came at least three times, coating her balls and legs with my scent as I went limp in her hands.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am

Alpha smirked as you came squirting your love juices all over the floor. A moment later, her visage melted away leaving behind the smirking face of the Zoroark. Your momentary surprise of seeing Alpha over you having made you forget about their Illusion ability. "So did I make it in time?" She smirks at Alpha who chuffs in annoyance. "Yes, and she was so close too." Alpha stands from her seat as Zoroark spins you around and pushes you to a knee in front of her waving her cock in your face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:50 am

((2))
My brain felt like it was fried from the rapid orgasms, as I was swaying a bit, so I didn't even resist being spun and pushed down, and then after that, well, maybe it was thanks to the Pichu but I just started sucking. My brain catching up that I'd lost the bet, making me give Alpha a sad and embarrassed look even as I lifted my tits up to hack the Zoroark off with them so I could leave soon.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games