Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cum Rag(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cum Rag(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:14 am

Myr actually came pretty soon, and more than once at that, but Rika seemed to have a crazy amount of stamina, mostly because by the time she finally came you'd cum from your ass multiple times and you could see the light outside was more around noon than the morning when you entered as Rika's massive load of jizz flooded your ass until it was leaking down your legs, and it didn't seem like she'd stop anytime soon.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am

Having gotten Myr off, I focused my attention on Rika surprised at her stamina. As many times as I'd cum around her, my ass kept milking her for hours without getting anything from her. (4)When she finally unloaded her seed into my ass, I trembled as a powerful wave of sexual pleasure shot through my body. My fingers clenched against the counter as I threw my head back and squealed out. "Yes! Fill Sugar Tits' worthless ass with your wonderful cum! Use her however you wish, Sugar Tits lives for your pleasure!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:55 am

Soon enough you were now being carried, whipped and vine fucked in all your holes into town as Rika took you from the store with a pleased hum, fucking you even harder with her vines after your slutty squeal was let out, rewarding you for being a proper slut. The it seemed she was taking you to her home...the entirety of which looked like a sex dungeon and soon enough once in there you had your arms bound behind you, clamps on your nipples, clit and pussy lips and Rika was sitting in front of you with a grin, no longer using her vines on you, her cock still hard as she sat "Well~ What are you waiting for~?" she teased, not giving you any real time to rest.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 pm

I squealed, moaned, and cummed several times as she carried me through the streets on the way to her house letting my slutty behavior as I wrapped my arms and legs around her and howled her praises and my own faults. I barely even registered anyone else, so I had no idea who would later know of my debasement.

(17)My mind had begun recovering as I found myself tied up on Rika's home. Realizing she had no intent on giving me time to recover further, I nodded. "Yes, mistress Rika." Even though my mind recovered, I had no choice but to pleasure her lest I upset Mistress when she comes to recover me. Leaning forward, I pushed my lips at the base of her cock. Letting out my tongue, I wrapped it around the base and squeezed it tight as I dragged it up her length to the tip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:45 am

She giggled and pet your head humming and closing her eyes a bit, seeming to enjoy the chance to relax and let you do the work if her soft wordless coos of pleasure were meant for anything besides teasing you. While she was much, much smaller than your mistress she obviously had stamina for days from what you already had seen and felt, and something smelled so good in here...it made you just want to relax and keep her happy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:04 am

(17)I manage to keep myself from getting too worked up as she patted my head, and her scent tried to pull me into another obedient haze. Still, when I reach the tip, I open my maw using my tongue to angle the head right at me. Pushing the head into my mouth, I let it rub against the roof of my mouth as my lips descend. My paw comes up to cradle her sack running my thumb in a circle over one ball then the other. At the very least, her stamina meant it might be a while before I had to swallow a load though it might be a while before she needed to take a rest either.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:36 am

That's when you felt something odd that had you go a bit cross eyed, unable to help but look down you saw what had to be a Leach Seed sitting on your clit, little vines sprouting from it roughly gripped and twisted around you clit, sucking on it almost, if rougher. "There we go~ So you don't get lazy~ Make me cum before that knocks you out and I'll take it off, Fail and I'll add some to your nipples while you're out and rape your body rougher than in Myr's shop~ With how sore you'd be why...You'd probably be even worse at pleasing your mistress~" she purred to you with a giggle, "I wonder what she'll do if you disappoint her more~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:20 am

I gasped in surprise when I felt the intense sensation of the leech seed taking root on my clit. I looked at her imploringly as she threatened to make things worse if I couldn't get her off before I lost consciousness either from the overstimulation or the seed draining my energy. She even made it clear what she would do would make it harder to please Mistress when she took me back likely leading her to leave me in someone else's possession once again.

Knowing she probably wasn't joking, I redoubled my efforts(14). Quickly, pushed down further taking her head into my throat now. My tongue released her shaft extending out of my mouth to wrap around her balls squeezing and massaging them rapidly. My hands began making their way up her stomach fingers searching for the softness of her breast.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games