Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cum Rag(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cum Rag(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:30 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Stuart now "Sugar Tits"
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2916712
Bio: Stuart was very excited for the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-themed H-game he'd found online. That joy only grew when he saw the plethora of character customization options he could select. The game didn't even have any mechanics to limit his build, so he could pile on as many boosts as he wanted. The idea of being a crazy powerful shark-dragon clobbering anything that got in his way had him very excited. His character was built up to be an incredible powerhouse and a full on stud to boot. Then he saw he could customize his own partner or follower. Building her up, he made her almost useless in combat and a total slut figuring he'd just let her tag along and use her as a personal cum rag. However, as he was about to finalize his selections, disaster struck. The hair on his neck raised and he got a strange inkling that something was wrong, and in an instant, he clicked an option to play as the follower, lightning struck his home, and his computer shocked him knocking him out.

Sugar Tits' Mistress: https://e621.net/posts/1600518

You woke up and the first thing you noticed was that you couldn't feel your cock, the next thing you noticed was the fact that you had a rather soft and fat pair of tits currently getting forced into some painfully rough rocks, next thing you felt as you woke up more was that you had a tail, and something rough was wrapped around it and then that rough thing slapped your ass, making you wake up with a yelp "Dumb Slut~" a powerful voice growled over you "How the hell did you lose to a Zigzagoon? You're lucky you've got that whore body or you'd be useless." Looking over your Shoulder you saw that you had a tail, and behind you was the big dicked futa dragon type you had created to be stupidly OP. And judging by your coloring you were Sugar Tits, and not only that you were so weak you had fainted to a singular Zigzagoon...You were fully evolved but beyond weak and apparently actually in the pokemon world... Then your Mistress spoke again "You better give me a damn good reason not to just fill you with my eggs and then whore your pregnant body out Sugar Tits~" She growled, her rough cock sitting between your ass cheeks, the heat and dragon power coming from her and her natural dominance were actually turning on this body a lot~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cum Rag(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:48 am

I gasp as I feel my ass, now much larger than I remember, jiggle under the frustrated assault. Turning my head, I gasped seeing the large raging dragon that was supposed to be me chastising my weak, helpless form. I'd designed this character to be weak, but I was surprised I'd managed to be so thorough with it that I'd been defeated by a simple zigzagoon, (Trait:Weakness Submission)(9-6=3)I moaned out as the powerful, rough cock of the Ground/Dragon rubbed up and down the cleft of my ass instantly stealing my ability to think. I needed that cock inside of my body so badly. Any desire to maintain my masculinity was drowned out by the need to make certain my heroic mistress kept me around, so I could watch her conquer or save or do whatever she wishes to the world. (Trait:Third Person speech)"Sugar Tits is sorry, she's can't fight Mistress, but Mistress is so strong why would she ever need Sugar Tits to fight? Wouldn't you rather use Sugar Tits to satisfy your desires whenever you're done with a long day of showing others their place?" I wanted desperately to stop this, especially referring to myself in the third person, but my body would have none of it as I pressed my ass back against that magnificent cock and curled my tail up over my back until it nearly tickled the back of my neck. "Such a strong cock is perfect for such a strong gal, and Sugar Tits' pussy is as weak and helpless as she is."

New Traits Revealed
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Weakness Submission: Sugar Tits feels submissiveness to pokemon of types who's attacks she's vulnerable to such as Water, Psychic, and Rock. This is felt extra with Ground-types due to her dual Fire/Poison nature.
Third Person Speech: Sugar Tits can never refer to herself in the first person.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:02 am

Your Mistress Laughed and slapped your ass again her scales teasing you, leaning forward she roughly rubbed against your body to tease your tits, before then roughly grabbing them and sitting back so you were sitting on her lap "Impress me slut~" She growled "And I'll keep you around as a Cock warmer~ It's all you're good for anyways right~?" She laughed and slapped your tits "But you gotta show me you at the least deserve to be my cock warmer~" She continued to tease you, enjoying her power and feeling no threat from you at all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:37 am

My ass once again jiggled under the strike of her powerful palm. My body trembled as it awaited her insertion only for her to lay back to relax and tell me just what I was good for, but I couldn't deny her words. "Yes, Sugar Tits is useless for anything but using her sexy body to please dick." A gasping moan escaped my lips once again as she slapped my tits this time which jiggled even more than my ass had. Yes, I needed to prove I deserved to follow such a strong stud around and feel him inside me whenever his desires flare. My tail fell back wrapping around her shoulder and neck almost in a hug as I leaned back into her lap rubbing my ass against her. "Where does mistress wish to cream Sugar Tits?" Lifting my rear, I let her cock slide between my thighs and pressed my pussy lips against it. "Would she like to breed my fertile womb, or..." I pulled my hips forward to slide her into my ass crack once again. "Does she want to feel my naughty ass milk her?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:06 am

Your Mistress hummed in thought, before smirking "I'll let Sugar Tits choose this time~" She half purred and half growled "If you impress me~ I'll let you ride me more, if you fuck up at best you're gonna be nothing more than my cum rag got it Sugar Tits?" She demanded, playfully nipping at your tail "I'm not expecting you to fight but show me you can actually use that whore body of yours, do whatever the hell you want just do your best to please me~ It's my reward for saving you after all you loose cunt~" She insulted you, with an easy grin.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mistress' Traits Revealed:
Addictive Semen: The dragon energy in her cum makes it addictive for most who get fucked to much by her, it's more addictive the more egg groups someone share's with her.
Draconic Dominance: Any pokemon who had a type weakness against her has to roll 2 will rolls and take the lowest whenever trying to resist her orders
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:19 am

I bit my lip as she gave me the choice of where she'd plant her first load. What was left of my masculinity didn't like the idea of having a cock in my ass but realized getting pregnant would be even worse. (7-5=2)My body's desires overrode my own though. Raising my hips, I let her slip back between my thighs and this time pushed her cock into my cunt squealing in delight as I felt her split my virgin folds wide around her wonderful dragon dick. All thoughts of my former masculinity were lost as I began bounding my ass in her lap filling my eager cunny with her wonderful dick. (18)With surprising dexterity, I spun around still impaled on her spire to face her. As I begin to rock my hips over her length, I lean my shoulders back calling attention to the bounce of my chest as I ride.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 am

She leaned back, and was watching you with a lewd grin on her face, clearly enjoying watching your tits bounce as her hard cock seemed to grow inside of you, getting harder and larger and poking your deepest parts easily. She was roughly groping your thighs and then tits, her scales rubbing your nipples in ways that had you seeing stars just as much as her cock exploring your body and the feeling of it's heat inside you simply excited you more "That's a Good slut~" Mistress purred, her eyes hooded with approval and desire.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Every time I dropped my hips, a moan escaped my hips as if her cock was pushing against my lungs forcing the air out of me. I couldn't believe that she was getting even bigger as I rode her. (15)I felt my knees shake a little, but I kept my footing well enough as I began riding her faster. "Yes, my womb is yours, mistress. Fill me, and I will happily carry your eggs. Strong sons or beautiful daughters? (2-9=-7)Yours or anyone elses? I don't care as long as you want me to have them I will cherish all of my perfect little babies." Each time, I felt the head of her cock glide easily into my womb, I rocked my hips to the side teasing her against my egg chamber before lifting my hips to try again. My eyes rolled back as my mind cast away any thought that wasn't pleasing my mistress and getting a load of her seed inside of me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:20 pm

She let out a small moan of delight at your words "Good Girl~ That's a Good slut~" In fact she rewarded you by slamming into you hard enough with a thrust that you were seeing stars for a good minute or two as you rode her "Your only purpose in life is pleasing dick~ It's all your good for anyways~ Maybe your little bastards will be of some use, but all your use is, is nothing more than a Submissive and Breedable toy~" She half purred half growled, her cock now at full mast, it was so big if you wanted to take it to the base you'd have to actually slam yourself down on it, it felt like it was stretching your womb~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 am

I moaned out as she thrust up into me. For a moment, the pleasure of her taking charge a little broke my stride, and it took me a moment to be able to move my hips up and down once again. (12-11=1)With each word, I muttered my ascent with a moan. I was nothing, but a toy meant for nothing but pleasure and breeding. My womb was practically pushing into my lung making it hard to take deep breaths, but I didn't care. I just needed as much of her inside of me as possible. "Yes mistress, This is all I'm good for, so please do me the honor of letting me serve my purpose by taking your cum!!" As I shouted that out completely unaware of our surroundings, I slammed my hips down taking her balls deep and came sending my tunnel into a milking frenzy in the hopes of feeling her cum inside my desperate womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:08 am

Finally, she gripped your hips and slammed into you again and again at speeds you could never reach in a full sprint let along thrusting like this, and then she blew her massive dragon load into her womb, flooding you easily and covering herself with her jizz, a puddle forming as she held you in place, pumping more and more cum into you, doing her best to get you pregnant.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:47 pm

The feeling of my womb being filled with hot, potent dragon spunk, I shivered moaning in delight. The last of my strength leaving me as a feeling of deep satisfaction overtook me as I was filled to the brim with the cum I'd needed so badly, and I collapse forward falling into her bosom and wrapping my arms around her neck. "Mmm, ahh, ooh, thank you, mistress. Thank you so much." My pleasured sounds and mutterings began to trail off as my consciousness began to fade. With the last of my consciousness, I muttered out, "Fuck, it's better than I imagined," before fully fading into darkness.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:11 am

When you woke up you were laid down in a straw bed on the floor, it smelled like cum and your stomach was really bloated with jizz, nearby on an actual bed laid your Mistress, but naked and snoring a bit. You pussy and ass were both gaping and coated in cum and you were sure you had some coating your face, which kept you from opening one of your eyes, you were also pretty sure you were pregnant.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:57 pm

Waking up, my head was a little more clear as I looked around. Seemed Mistress, why couldn't I remember what I'd named her, had decided straw was good enough for me while she got a real bed. I was such a mess, I stood to look for somewhere to clean up, (3)but then the smell reached me. My eyes drifted to her naked figure seeing her morning wood slowly rising and falling with each breath she took. I felt a shift in my gut as if the egg inside of me was reacting to the scent of its father's fat cock. My knees shook as I completely forgot about cleaning up, leaned over my mistress' bed and began running my tongue up and down her thick pole. "Mmm, smells so good but tastes even better."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:33 am

You noticed that not only did she taste amazing, but some odd part of you felt safe and happy as your serviced her, even in her sleep she felt amazing. Soon her cock was fully hard and pointing straight up, then you heard her voice "Good slut~ Clean every inch of it~" She purred her lidded eyes staring down at you as she reached down and pet your head with an amused smirk. She wasn't surprised at all at waking up to this, she looked like she expected it, like it's obvious you'd do this~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 am

(7-9=-2)I shivered completely overwhelmed by how satisfied with it in my mouth. I closed my eyes ignoring her words to indulge completely in how complete I felt with her egg in my womb and her cock in my mouth. I groaned as my hands moved down her shaft to feel out how much of her I was missing out on. Wanting to feel more of her, I bobbed my head down forcing her head against my throat trying to get more of her inside of me. I loved her cock and needed to feel all of it, love all of it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:57 am

At first she seemed content to let you continue, but then she suddenly hummed, grabbed your head and flipped, pinning you to the bed. You had a couple seconds to figure out your new position, then her balls slapped your nose, and suddenly she was throat fucking you. With zero regard to how you felt or if you could take it, her first and only thought seemed to be on pleasuring herself for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:53 pm

I gasped around her cock as she flipped me around to let her face fuck me right into my throat. (7-6=1)While I knew I couldn't physically resist her, I was shocked by how much I was turned on by the way she forcefully took charge. My pussy ached for attention so badly, and the fact that she was only focused on herself didn't seem to detract at all from how good I felt submitting to her. Feeling desperate though, I couldn't help but attend to myself curling my tail to bring the tip against my pregnant pussy and slip the tip in spreading myself with something far less fulfilling than my mistress' dick.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:26 pm

She didn't seem to care, fucking your throat and leaving you gasping for air and on the edge of passing out as her musk filled your throat and nose...only to suddenly pull out and splatter your face and tits with jizz. Only then did she stand and stretched "You were way to slow slut~ If you wanna please me make sure to rape yourself." She ordered casually "Also no cleaning up, I'm hungry and I'm gonna whore you out for some food, and that Mightyena bitch loves sloppy seconds, she might actually give you something besides pussy juice if you make her cum fast enough." She commented casually as she started cleaning herself up and getting ready for the day.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:32 am

As she pulled out, I gasped in surprise wondering why she'd stopped only to feel her cum splatter over my face and chest like a shot. (13-3=10)I managed to keep my wits about me as her scent washed over me and only just managed not to cum in response pulling my tail from my cunt which twitched a little in protest of me not finishing. I bit my lips nodding as she told me I'd need to practically rape myself with her dick if I wanted to please her. (8,11-5=6)I nodded in submission as she directly ordered me not to clean myself. My desire to clean myself up which disappeared when I'd smelled her cock, was back, but I simply couldn't imagine disobeying her. I just wish she wasn't using that to force me to conform to the taste of someone she was planning to pimp me out to. "Yes, Mistress." Getting back on my feet, I watched her clean her own body wishing I could do the same.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games