I was a Teenage Succubus[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: I was a Teenage Succubus[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:13 am

As you came, your pussy squirted all over the equine balls giving a wet slap every time they swung into your slit whenever the dickmare thrust deep into your ass. "The way she's squirting, my balls are going to smell of her satisfaction all week. Make sure you send me those to remember tonight by." The Imp finally put her phone away pleased with the pics. "Sure thing, but for now, I think this little slut wants us to give her the filling she so desperately deserves."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:08 am

((Nat1))
I let out a scream into her cock as I came again, my eyes rolling up in pleasure, every time the heavy balls slapped my pussy and chin in their rough uncaring way, every time they forced their way into me, I came again and again and again, when they came I had my hardest orgasm ever, my brain didn't clear up at all, in fact I was just more cum drunk, affectionate and obedient after the flooded me again, my womb feeling heavier as they worked to fill me even more with jizz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:26 am

As the cum came to settle in your stomach and ass, you felt it start to warm and buzz inside of you. This warm, buzzing sensation spreads outward before moving down to your womb which trembles and when it all stops, you feel your stomach expand pushing you up against the underbelly of the centaur. "Shit, as far as imps go, she looks like she's only an hour or so from giving birth." She gives a sly smirk. "You think if we give her another load each, we can cut it down to five minutes?" The centaur stomps a hoof excitedly. "Not sure, but I'd be willing to give it the ol' college try."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:46 am

((Nat1))
I give a fuck drunk giggle and was smiling around the cock currently in my throat as my tits swelled with milk racing to catch up to my belly practically, making me look even more like a slutty fat breeding sow than I already did as I began rocking on their cocks eager for more jizz from the two of them, my brain empty of all thoughts but cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:45 pm

The two of them chuckle. "So how do we want to give her this next round." The imp thinks a moment. "I wanna see if the rumors are true of them absorbing it through their skin." The centaur snorts. "So you wanna roll her on the floor and bukake her?" The two of them roll you onto your back on the floor dangling their cocks over you. "Get stroking and cover your tits in it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:31 am

I was so out of it and drunk on sex that I didn't even think to resist, in fact until I had a chance to sleep and reset I'd pretty much obey any order given, I eagerly jacked them both off, kissing and licking their cocks head, not even thinking about it as my lewd body got more eager, my fat tits leaking milk as I eagerly milked their cocks and covered my face and tits and even my swollen belly with their heavy dick cream, my eyes rolling up in pleasure as I came with them, the cum and smell of sex making me somehow even hornier than before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:03 am

Stroking them off, they groan and gasp. "Mmm, gonna paint that face and those tits white." As you feel them cum again spilling their masculine warmth over your face and chest, you can't help but rub it in to your chest while your tongue snakes out to gather what it can. You feel the same warmth spread through you sending your womb into convulsions as it reaches. Your pussy gushes and trembles, and the centaur chuckles. "Wow, it's really happening, isn't it? You hasen't even been an hour since you knocked her up." The imp moves between your legs spreading them wide as you feel a weight shift deep inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:23 am

((7))
I woke up a bit at the movement inside of me, my body feeling strange enough to shock me out of my cum haze, only for me to start squealing as I came randomly, spreading my legs wide I felt something happening inside me, but I couldn't focusing instead, moaning, squealing and cumming as my eyes rolled up and I thrust my hips out on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:20 am

Once the shift happened, everything began moving more quickly as a weight descended through your now gushing love tunnel. Your belly had shrunk a little, but if that was one of your little ones, you had several more to go. The imp chuckled as she picked up the first child pressing it to your chest as it immediately latched on to your nipple. "That's one. Looks like you've got at least another three." As the child suckled, you could feel it growing with each gush of milk it devours.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games