I was a Teenage Succubus[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: I was a Teenage Succubus[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:31 am

The head of the person looks fairly human though they must be pretty tall from their head position. A few seconds later a phone slides into your view leaving you to assume you're now getting recorded in the act. Either unaware of the voyeur or only pretending to be, she gives you a smile. "You must really want it, eh babe?" With that, she gives another thrust and you feel a fat, salty load drop into your throat. From the heft of her balls in your hands, she seemed like she was storing several more just like it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:16 am

I blushed more feeling extremely embarrassed, if this had happened while I was still basically starving I wouldn't care, but as it was I had enough of my mind to be embarrassed, but was also affected enough by my succubus instincts that I actually didn't want to pull off her cock as I tried to milk her heavy balls empty with my throat, when I pushed her so that I was kissing the base of her shaft and her balls rested on my chin I was trying to hide from the camera, but as I swallowed around her shaft and licked at her balls, my tongue longue enough to explore every inch of her balls.
((2,4,2))
My hands moved to try and act out something, point at her cock, then down at me, then a couple motions to try and make a bed, then the hand that was "me" laying where the bed was, the hand that was "Her" on top of "Me" then motioned at my belly, looking up at her with pleading eyes after. I was trying to ask "Can we please just go to bed before you fuck the rest of your cum down my throat?" but what it looked more like was "Please Take me to bed and breed me until I'm fat with your babies!", both to her and the camera lady.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:13 am

The Imp groans over you as you press your lips to the base of her shaft letting her hefty balls quiver right up against your chin. "Yeah, you're a hungry gal, ain't cha? I can feel how badly you're trying to milk me." The person recording you only seems to smirk as they capture your mistress' words. First day on campus, and already there was a recording of you on your knees sucking someone off. The Imp quirks her brow at your pantomime before realization comes to her. "Ohh, you want to hurry along to the main event, I take it. Well, I guess I'm getting pretty anxious to knock you up.

There's a clearing of a throat as your viewer makes her presence known. Stepping out the door, you realize she was a centaur which explained her height. As she approaches, it's hard not to notice the large, equine cock swaying beneath her. "Hey, couldn't help but notice you two were planning to have some fun. Got room for one more?" The Imp gives her a smirk. "Why if it isn't Amarea." She gives you a smirk. "I guess it should be fine as long as you remember who this fine piece of ass belongs to."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:27 am

((1))
This was humiliating but damn it I had to deal with it now, hearing her words though it seemed that my body took that as permission to pull my mouth off her cock, only to start feeling a burn "Y~yeah sure that's fine, whatever I don't mind just hurry up and get me pregnant!" I yelled desperately, trying to jam the massive imp dick into my virgin succubus pussy, "A~And of course I'm cum hungry after I turned I couldn't even get any pussy juice let alone cum! The first time I got anything sexual in me was today like, five minutes before you whipped your cock out!" I yelped out "Just hurry up and flood my virgin womb with your jizz already!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:19 am

The imp seems surprised. "You looked like you wanted to take this to bed, but now you're sounding too desperate to not just do this out here." She hovers her way around you giving your ass a smack before quickly pulling your pants down. "Yeah, I can get into putting a baby in an ass like this, but I could do without all the desperate pleading. Amarea, go ahead and give her something to occupy her mouth." As the imp lined up her cock, you found yourself presented with a thick equine cock right in front of you. You could see a thick dollop of pre forming at the tip when suddenly, the imp shoves herself in balls deep in one shove so hard, you were pushed forward giving you only a moment to either open your mouth for Amarea, let her cock head rub against your face, or try to dodge the thick member.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:00 am

I let out a yelp at my new position, blushing and sniffing at the pre dripping horse cock in front of me, wiggling my ass at the smack and doing my best to free my pussy for her, "I~It's not my fault that I can't wait!" I protested blushing before squealing as my pussy was pierced all the way into my womb, no normal girl could handle this that was for sure! But for me it was the feeling of pure bliss as my virginity was taken so forcefully, my cervix eagerly clamping onto her cock and holding it in place, my body made to take cum was eager to milk her and not let a drop spill, my mouth opened for the horse cock before I could do more than gasp in pleasure as heavy Imp balls slapped my thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:16 am

"Ohh yeah, I'd heard succubus pussy was the best, but to think it would feel this good. I must be the luckiest bitch in the whole school to get to be your roomie. We're going to have a lot of fun together especially with that contract." You were surprised by how easily your mouth stretched to accept that horse cock. The centaur whinnying in bestial pleasure as you took her into your maw. "Fuck, no one's taken me this easily. I think she might be able to take me balls deep. What do you say, slut? You wanna feel my balls resting against your chin as I unload, don't you?" Behind you, the Imp took a few more short thrusts to batter against the back of your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:43 am

((Nat1))
I let out a gasp, or well, more of a swallow, blushing at the dirty talk from both of the dick girls on top of me right now, blushing I quickly began rocking myself back and forth, moaning into the massive slab of horse meat currently getting deeper and deeper down my throat, I shivered the pleasure of being a girl and a succubus on top of that was not something I'd expected, it wasn't to long until I was slamming myself balls deep on one and then the other as I sped up between them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:11 am

The futa above you began thrusting in time with the rocking of your body sawing one cock in while the other retreated. "Fuck, she's an eager one. Can't wait to see how she does once she has some more experience." The Imp gives your ass another slap while the centaur just continues slamming into you with her brutish, animalistic strength. As you continued swaying yourself back and forth between the pair of lovers, you felt a tingling in your tongue. You felt it stretch becoming longer and more slender.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:35 am

I continued to rock back and forth, my head getting filled with a pleasant haze as the taste, scent and feel of the cocks filled me more and more, making me moan before suddenly my tail was wrapped around the imp's balls softly teasing them, my tail's tip slamming into her ass every time I shoved myself back, my tongue shooting out as the massive horse balls slapped my chin, wrapping around them and teasing both even as it got longer still, shoving up into the Centaur's loose cunt, forcing it's way deeper and deeper until I was tongue fucking her womb, giving her balls a tongue bath and deepthroating her all at once.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:04 am

At the feeling of your tongue working its way around her heavy equine sack, the centaur knickers. "Damn, she's really putting the succ in Succubus." The Imp gives your ass a slap as well. "Yeah, it feels like her cervix's trying to suck me too. C'mon, let's give her exactly what her body clearly needs so badly." With a chuckle, you feel them both pull back at the same time until only their cockheads fill your mouth and slit. Then, with a fierce grunt, they both slam home inside of you groaning as you're filled completely from both ends. The cocks inside you twitch, quiver, and jump a moment before they both spill cum as deep into you as possible. The centaur in particular gushes like a hydrant blasting her seed directly into your stomach.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 pm

((3))
I shuddered my throat and pussy both felt like they were cumming as they eagerly milked the two cocks inside me, my brain becoming a bit hazy as I got drunk on cum again. I could practically feel the Imp's sperm assaulting my ovaries with the amount flooding into me, my womb felt like it was in overdrive, like I was producing more eggs just to have more babies with her or something. Only once both finished cumming did I let go with my tongue and tail.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:31 am

The pair had let go of you while they pumped you full of spunk, so once your tongue and tail let go, you no longer had anything to hold you up but your shaky arms and legs. You fell onto the floor leaking just a little out of both your holes. "Damn, the way her womb was milking me, there's no way I didn't knock her up. C'mon, help me get her into the room, and we can rest up for round two." Lifting you up, they dangle you over the centaur's horseback. "Look at that belly bulge. Most of that's definitely my stallion seed." Walking into the room, they toss you onto the sofa seated in the main room of your new dorm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:32 am

((Nat1))
I blinked and squeaked as I was tossed onto the Sofa, refocusing a little only to moan and shiver, my newly deflowered pussy was twitching eagerly, already wanting cock again, if this went on I might just get addicted to dick~ "I~It feels like I'm getting pregnant with an Entire Litter of Imps~" I moaned out licking horse cum from my lips with a lewd giggle, looking over at the two dick girls with a fucked high smile.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:27 am

The pair chuckle at your sex drunken ramblings. "Yeah, I mighta put a dozen or so in there. I'm sure it's all fine though. I've heard giving birth can be pure ecstasy for a succubus." You see both of their cocks twitch as they notice you staring at them with such hunger. "What do you say, I give this cow-girl another go." "Sure, but leave her pussy for now. I wanna be sure her first kids are mine." Rolling you onto your stomach, the centaur mounts you once again as the Imp helps move your ass into place her own cock dangling right before you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:43 pm

((Nat1))
I let out an eager squeal as I pushed my ass back, all too eager to take the massive slab of horse cock balls deep into my virgin ass once my sex addled mind figured out what they were doing, now that my other two holes had a taste of cum my last one was practically screaming for it, and I wasn't planning on letting either of my prey escape before they were completely drained of jizz.

My tail happily slapped at the Centaur's flanks before diving into her pussy womb fucking her as she pushed into my last virgin hole. At the same time my mouth was suckling at the Imp's cock tip, happily moaning as I sucked and licked up any cum I could find before my tongue moved for her balls eagerly molesting them for more cum~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:55 am

The centaur nickers as you strike her flank. "Eager little thing, ain't she. Never let it be said that I don't give a girl everything she asked for." You feel all her muscles tense against your back before her next thrust plows into you from behind forcing your forward and forcing you further onto the imp's cock tickling at the back of your throat. Each time the large equine pulled back, her heavy sack swung into your tail forcing your tail to retreat from her womb for just a moment.

The imp takes hold of two handfuls of your hair using them as handholds as she begins face fucking you. Once the thrusts of the horse cock start really rocking you back and forth, she times her own thrusts to match the centaur making sure her balls slap your chin at the same time as the centaur's strike your slit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:57 am

I was soon moaning, squealing, and gasping in pleasure, with them fucking me in sync like this I could even move I had to just take it even as my stretched and used holes eagerly did their best to milk the two massive slabs of girl cock I was barely able to think, my entire brain filled with thoughts of cocks and cum, after being starved I was getting over fed and it was making my brain melt with delight.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:54 am

The imp chuckles as she continues thrusting into your throat. "You should see the look on her face...in fact." In your blissed-out state, you're barely cognizant as she whips out her phone and takes several pictures of your face as you're railed from both ends by the randy dick girls. "I know where to post these so every girl in school will know exactly what kind of girl you are." The pair of them chuckle as they begin thrusting faster letting you feel both cocks pulse as they get closer to feeding you what you need.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:06 am

((2))
In My well fucked state of mind my only answer to the pictures was to moan and squeal like a helpless slutty pig the taste and feel of the two quivering cocks took up most of my attention as I came hard my eyes rolling up in bliss each time their heavy ball sacks slapped me again, all my attention was on getting their cum as I came again and again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games