Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:46 am

"N~no problem at all~" She moaned and half growled as she continued to hug you tight to her, your face often being smooshed into her breasts as she slowly fucked you as her other hand worked, every so often, to try and get you and her both clean.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 am

I giggled and rolled my hips with a smile, happily coating her tits in love bites and hickies, paying special attention to her nipples as my pussy happily gripped and tried to milk her shaft, the intense training my holes had for the past few days had me not only easily taking her entire length, but now almost instinctively moving my hips to tease her cock head inside me, my body moving to try it's best to milk her cum out with just my pussy flexing around her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:08 am

And milk it you did. Two more climaxes later and your futa girlfriend was finally growing soft as she kept you tight in her embrace as she wriggled and moaned into you, her cum making your womb tingle oh so pleasantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:31 am

I giggled and hummed leaning into her with a smile and a kiss "I love feeling you inside me, and your cum feels good too~" I told her happily "I love it when you hold me~" I told her the affection and attention made me feel nice and warm and had me smiling non-stop.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:31 am

Jamie just smiled and paneted, kissing you right back before burying your face in her bosom while she rested her head atop yours as the two of you relaxed in the, thankfully, still warm and cozy water of the tub.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:11 am

I was content to lay there as long as she was, humming softly and nuzzling her and kissing her breasts, mostly just cause that's where my head happened to be, at the time, then I giggled "You know...Most girls are either on the pill or take the plan B pill, I think all the girls who sleep around at our school do...How surprised do you think everyone will be when I start walking around showing?" I asked with a smile "Oh~ imagine it~ Me all heavily pregnant, waiting for you to come home~? Or maybe something like me heavily pregnant on my knees in a club bathroom sucking off my latest john~? I'm sure you'd like either image~" I purred, blushing, unable to help myself but to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:27 pm

She groaned a bit, wriggling as her cock throbbing in equal parts desire and some soreness as she said, "You really have become quite a tease haven't you~? Mmhm, both of those images turn me on... though so does the thought of them being combined hehe~"

She decided to tease you a bit in turn, smacking at your clit and nipples with one hand while raking her nails along your side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:27 am

I hummed and rolled my hips at her teasing, giggling a bit "I just love feeling how much you want me and think I'm attractive~ It's, nice to be wanted as much as you want me~" I smirked "Though if you like the thought of others railing me I could always sign up to become a public free futa use relief toy at school~?" I purred nibbling her ear.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games